[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Thorax have to hunt down and rape Chrysalis to ensure the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Thorax_new_form_ID_S6E26.png (671KB, 720x935px) Image search: [Google]
Thorax_new_form_ID_S6E26.png
671KB, 720x935px
Does Thorax have to hunt down and rape Chrysalis to ensure the survival of his species?
>>
>>30734849
He's gonna breed some prime dragon pussy and Spike is going to watch like a good little cuck boi he is.
>>
>>30734849
He's going to get tied down and raped by a bunch of humans in milisurp gear.
>>
>>30734859
>"Ah~ S-spike! I can't th-thank you enough for d-delegating these unf sesssions with K-king Thorax and myself."
>Ember weakly holds Spikes claws as Thorax fucks her cloaca like it owes him money
>'S-she's right, Spike. Without you, none of t-this AHHH FFFFUCK..fuck..w-would be possible.'
>>
>>30734859
Thorax is a total beta. If anything, he'd be the one being cucked
>>
>>30734900
This. He's the one character that makes Spike look like the most masculine character in the show. Well other than Big Mac...
>>
>>30734849
>Thorax will never capture Chrysalis, tie her down in a dungeon and impregnate her over and over against her will
>>
>>30734859
Reminder that Spike is only a few years younger than Twilight.
>>
>>30735061
Nice headcanon. Based on her maturity in that episode, Spike would be a decade or so younger than Twi.
>>
>>30735071
Nice headcanon
>>
>>30734849
They'll probably just have the changelings breed in male/female pairs, considering the random girl changeling that's going to be in S8
>>
Hunt her down? Motherfucker had her dead to rights in the s6 finale with the newly reformed changeling hive, all 4 Equestrian princesses (5 if you count Flurry Heart), royal guard captain/prince of the Crystal Empire, the god of chaos, the element bearers, arguably the single most powerful unicorn in all of Equestria, and Starlight all backing him up, and just let Chrysalis casually fly away.

If he wasn't interested in fucking her up right then and there, why would he be now?
>>
>>30735194
In her defense, she did do a baller as fuck backflip to escape.
>>
>>30735071
Nigga she was like 6. 8 at most, and you up in here with a ducking decade. Fuck right off with that weak shit.
>>
>>30735213
8 is pretty close to a decade my man
>>
File: HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG.png (2MB, 700x1041px) Image search: [Google]
HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG.png
2MB, 700x1041px
>>
>>30735290
meant for
>>30734877
>>
>>30735259
A decade is 25% longer than 8, and I was being generous with that shit. More like she was 7 if we are being realistic.
>>
>>30734849
dont slander my boy thorax dude
>>
File: an unknown bug.png (284KB, 375x390px) Image search: [Google]
an unknown bug.png
284KB, 375x390px
>>30734849
hello yes
I saw something in the season premier that I thought was interesting, it was a bughorse who I didn't recognize
I'm here to ask, does anyone recognize this bug (picrelated)?
>>
File: polack.jpg (17KB, 200x271px) Image search: [Google]
polack.jpg
17KB, 200x271px
>>30736260
it's Polack tranformed...he was going to make a glass of water joke around the scenario
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.