[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Trixie used to be a stallion or does she want to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Did Trixie used to be a stallion or does she want to become a stallion?
>>
Neither.
>>
Both.
>>
maybe.
>>
>>30728283
>>30728305
>>30728310
>>30728311
you are all fags kys
>>
I don't know
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
Ask again.
>>
File: cat irl macro single trixie.png (2MB, 1380x1800px) Image search: [Google]
cat irl macro single trixie.png
2MB, 1380x1800px
>>30728283
What's with the fucking lefties lately. Fuck off.
>>
>>30728353
>lately
Teans trixie was a thing from the fucking start tard.
>>
>>30728283
Probably
>>
>>30728407
And it's been discussed over and over, same with Spitfire. Why bring it up now, and with other characters as well.
>>
>>30728470
When the fuck was transfire a thing?
>>
>>30728483
She was voiced as male in some dub. Polish if I recall.
>>
File: starlight glimmer and trixie.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
starlight glimmer and trixie.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30728283
>Born male
>Got gelded for medical reasons
>Grew into a feminine figure due to the lack of testosterone
>Raised as a girl
>Would never have sex or get into a relationship ever

That's why he is so attached to glimmer, deep down, he is still a straight unicorn male
>>
>>30728283
She was in the original script and changed so late that the female Trixie model retained some male features (she has 'male' eyes).

That's all there is to it. Everything else is faggotry.
>>
>>30728283
Used to. She had male eyes and a bigger horn before, she's gradually become more marelike as the show has gone on.
>>
File: 1501750578063.gif (3MB, 513x539px) Image search: [Google]
1501750578063.gif
3MB, 513x539px
>>30728337
You're not the boss of me, now!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.