[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hasbro didn't want Celestia to be queen because queens are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: medium (63).png (270KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
medium (63).png
270KB, 800x595px
Hasbro didn't want Celestia to be queen because queens are evil, but it's a-ok for Nova, explain /mlp
>>
>>30722694
>"HADOUKEN!"
>>
>>30722694
>Implying she isn't a villain
>>
File: twist.jpg (16KB, 298x387px) Image search: [Google]
twist.jpg
16KB, 298x387px
>>30722694
she's the real villian of the movie
>>
Season 1 is the only one that is canon, and the only one worth watching. As always, the popular opinion is shit. Thanks for reading
>>
>>30722694
they got over it. be happy and congratulate them on reaching [current year]
>>
Only Alicorns can be princesses. Duh.
>>
oh gawd,is this another thread about fish pussy?
>>
>>30722789
You want me to spam it?
>>
>>30722812
it doesn't have the fish part but whatever
>>
File: 1491911.jpg (490KB, 1849x1774px) Image search: [Google]
1491911.jpg
490KB, 1849x1774px
>>30722708
>a MILF villain who is based as fuck

I am ok with this
>>
Let anyone mull over that line of thinking for 6 years and eventually they'll realize how fucking stupid it is
>>
>>30722694
She was pretty intimidating in the book. A pony destroyed her kingdom. I'm guessing she'll be antagonistic until Skystar makes her come around.
>>
>>30722694
Because she already has a princess daughter.
>>
>>30723826
Cadence has a princess daughter, does that make her a queen?
>>
>>30722896
I want her to die like a punk.
>gets beached in some huge tsunami
>her long soft body and delicate fins splayed uselessly on the sand
>Her unique body that made the other sea ponies see her as beautiful securing her place as queen was now her downfall
>while a normal sea pony with there shorter simpler, slightly more rugged bodies might have a shot at crawling back to the sea she had no chance
>Here soft, almost jelly fish like front legs lay uselessly before her
They felt like they weighed a million pounds as she tried desperately to move them.
>Her tail that she could only nudge slightly was restrained by her now useless transparent fins that now felt more like wet tissue paper.
>she let out a moan as she felt the sun starting to burn the delicate gel of her flesh
>unable to do anything besides breath heavy the sun baked the 99% water sea pony until she was nothing more than a stain on the sand.
>>
>>30723916
she's has an empire that makes her an empress. although an empire of just one city... why is it called the crystal empire instead of the Crystal City-State, or the Crystal Vatican.
>>
>>30724012
The Crystal Empire IS just one city.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.