[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If they considered themselves "family," shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

If they considered themselves "family," shouldn't they have been helping to harvest the apples, instead of just consuming them?
>>
It's a metaphor for the bronies that consider themselves fans but pirate everything related to mlp.
>>
>>30722413
Nah dude, they're like extended family.
You know, like, when you go to visit family you haven't seen in a while, and you're like "Hey, let me help" and your Aunt is like "No, it's ok" and she yells at your cousins and tells THEIR lazy asses to help instead.
>>
>>30722467
but at the apple family reunion both times the whole family helped do things.
>>
File: Sonatahasabandonedus.gif (498KB, 702x861px) Image search: [Google]
Sonatahasabandonedus.gif
498KB, 702x861px
>>30722440

>pirate
>a show that's offered for free on television
You what
>>
>>30722500
They had a song.
These extra's don't have that kind of cohesion.
>>
>>30722519
Television isn't free.
>>
>>30722536
>he doesn't know
>>
File: JlPlVY9[1].png (48KB, 852x571px) Image search: [Google]
JlPlVY9[1].png
48KB, 852x571px
>>30722536
>>
>>30722519
Not everyone has a TV. Not everyone who does is willing to be seen watching MLP in front of their roommates or families.

Also, not all episodes come out in the same country at the same time. Some people want to talk about the episode the day after it airs.

They should at least try to get some TV viewing in, though, if only to contribute to its ratings.
>>
>>30722519
>rerecord, strip the advertisements, and put for free on the internet
>>
>>30722536

But in fact it is free to watch the channel, I do not pay extra money for Hasbro channel.

>>30722569

And in this case, the studio is not losing anything because these people would not have watched anything or do not have hasbro channel on their TV.

>>30722585

See above.
>>
>>30722632
Oh, so I can pirate games because I had no intention of buying it anyway, right?

Even if you had no intention of owning a hasbro channel on the TV, you could still purchase the episode on Blu-Ray or iTunes or whatever.
>>
>>30722700

Different concept.

Games are not distributed legally for free through a broadcast that can easily be recorded onto a VCR or DVR.

Also
>giving Apple money, ever
>>
>>30722585
The show itself is an advertisement for their toys. Advertisers usually have to pay to have their shit posted everywhere, but user posted videos on youtube cost them nothing. If anyone is freeloading here, it's Hasbro
>>
>>30722585
Incidentally, that's probably more valuable to parents than bronies. We can ignore the ads; kids don't necessarily realize why they should.
>>
File: 1262425256337[1].jpg (47KB, 600x827px) Image search: [Google]
1262425256337[1].jpg
47KB, 600x827px
>>30722413
>Expecting people who self-identify as things they are not to do work
>>
>>30722735
If you have a problem with how Apple does business, you push to regulate them, not sidestep them.
>>
>>30722986
So does that make everything that ever had product placement fair game for piracy?

What about everything that is interrupted by ads? That, too, is being used to sell goods and services, right?

The law has to draw the line somewhere.
>>
>>30722413
Watch "Rocknaldo"
>>
>>30722413
They brought the old orgy of cousin fucking this year there's two times the amount of incest babies.
And since Applejack, Big Mac and applebloom are spawns from a different mother they get to be filled with semen this year.
>>
File: rarano.png (107KB, 285x321px) Image search: [Google]
rarano.png
107KB, 285x321px
>>30724008
This to be honest.
It shows how vapidly people were taking the lessons of he friendship journal, wanting to be part of the good things and ignoring the bits they wouldnt want to do.
>>
>>30722413

The Apple family basically got invaded by ponies like Trenderhoof who wanted to experience """"authentic"""" country life without understanding what that actually means.
>>
>>30722440
what if you pirate every episode, but you bought a lot of merch like a normal delinquent?
>>
>>30722569
That's not how ratings work though.
To find out who is watching TV and what they are watching, the company gets around 5,000 households to agree to be a part of the representative sample for the national ratings estimates. Nielsen's statistics show that 99 million households have TVs in the United States, so Nielsen's sample is not very large.
Basically, what you watch doesn't effect ratings unless you are part of the sample.
If you happen to be though, then yes, definitely watch MLP.
>>
>>30724919
>agree to be part of the representative sample

Then it's not really "representative," is it?
>>
>>30722440
Isn't the real money for Hasbro out of the show in the toys?
>>
File: nigga she an apple.png (359KB, 620x344px) Image search: [Google]
nigga she an apple.png
359KB, 620x344px
>>30722413
What the fuck is Cherry Berry doing?
She's an Apple anyway; the Cutie Mark pastie is redundant.
>>
>>30723920
Advertising during programming targeted at children should be a crime, and the fact that it isn't is evidence that the 1st Amendment was a mistake.
>>
>>30726538
Real apples gotta work on the farm, and that'd be inconvenient for her
>>
File: IAohVuj.jpg (138KB, 1210x667px) Image search: [Google]
IAohVuj.jpg
138KB, 1210x667px
>>30722413
What are you, a commie? I'm a produ American and I don't need to produce anything! Now give me hamburgers
>>
>>30724539
>it's a metaphor for Christianity
>>
>>30725087
>in the interests of statistical rigor, people need to be forced to participate whether they like it or not
>>
>>30722440
Tv shows like mlp make there money off of selling the products.
>>
>>30728095
i.e., people who buy merch do more to support the show than people who watch the show on TV
>>
speaking of which, why the fuck is this show not out on blu-ray yet
>>
>>30722500
>the whole family helped eat fritters and raise the barn (that they knocked over)
>>
>>30731151
they helped prepare the food everyone was eating, and AJ being stupid was the indirect cause of the barn being knocked down.
>>
>>30724358
Cousin-fucking isn't incest.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.