[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was the journal so tattered and weathered? Was season 4 70

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: FriendshipJournal.png (2MB, 1725x959px) Image search: [Google]
FriendshipJournal.png
2MB, 1725x959px
Why was the journal so tattered and weathered? Was season 4 70 years ago or something?

Also the absence of the bookmarks lends credence to my assumption that Pinkie's friendship badge is indeed made from the bookmarks originally taken from the journal.
>>
>>30719239
I'm sure they didn't care about this because it was not their focus
>>
>>30719239
Wasn't it in the library when it blew up?
>>
>>30719248
This essentially, I just assumed it was pulled from the wreakage
>>
>>30719239
So did Twilight add her previous letters to the journal as well?
>>
>>30719304
Yes.
>>
>>30719488
She must have if granny is RRRREEing about how she was better before ascending, since the original journal was only made after she became a princess.
>>
>>30719494
>>30719488
>>30719304
It was a plothole introduced because they wanted to do the gag. Don't complain about it or you're like those fans.
>>
>>30719304
its a safe assumption.
>>
>>30719239

It survived a Tirekball, probably because it would have been one of the best protected books in the library when it was hit. Nothing less would have done that much damage to one of Twilight's most cherished possessions, especially a book.

The Castle of Friendship's library could be used to armor a castle thanks to the protective spells, assuming you'd convince Twilight to allow them to be so much as scratched by book-hating abominations.
>>
>>30719501
Her inspiration to publish the journal was telling the fillies the lesson she learned after defeating Discord. It's a safe bet the earlier lessons were in there.
>>
>>30719937
>When the library blew up she was in the middle of grabbing the book.
>The fucking owl got in the way.
>>
>>30720264
Twilight seems like the type that would transcribe her previous writings into compendiums just for fun.
>>
File: 134448088165.png (247KB, 701x466px) Image search: [Google]
134448088165.png
247KB, 701x466px
>>30719239
Because the book's been passed around a lot and read and thumbed through. Do you even books, faggot?
>>
>>30720295
She probably wanted a copy of Starlight's manifesto just to have another book.
>>
>>30719239
It looks kind of scorched. Probably from the tree library explosion caused by Tirek.
>>
>Survived the treesplosion.
>Probably the only book that did.
That book is more hard to get rid of than Mormons.
>>
>>30719689
You know what they say about assumptions. Assumptions fuck the ass of you and me.
>>
>>30720666
thanks satan, ive been waiting for that
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.