[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spike gets a pet >has it immediately taken away Why can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>spike gets a pet
>has it immediately taken away
Why can't Spike have nice things?
>>
>>30718770
At least he gets a dragon pussy
>>
Because he is a slave to an autistic purple horse
>>
>>30718777
>next time Ember shows up she has a boyfriend
>>
>>30718822
that's ok spike can be my girlfriend
>>
File: Worst Character.png (74KB, 400x576px) Image search: [Google]
Worst Character.png
74KB, 400x576px
>>30718770
Lizard slave should just be written off the show.
Find some other voice for Weseluck to do, I'm not trying to cost anyone a steady job.
>>
>>30718822
Even worse
>Episode start with EmberxSpike getting closer
>it ends with EmberThorax canonised
>Spike lose husbando and waifu at the same time
>>
>>30718770
>publish shitty journal
>became more famous than hero of crystal empire
>>
File: Crystal_statue_of_Spike_S4E24.png (585KB, 1266x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal_statue_of_Spike_S4E24.png
585KB, 1266x720px
>>30718770
>>
>>30718835
>getting rid of one of the mane 7
you need to leave
>>
>>30719104
But nobody said anything about Starlight.
>>
The entire fucking Crystal Empire loves him AND he was willing to put that all on the line for a friend. Not only does he get shit, he's humble and will do anything for friendship. How many of the other characters do you think would have actually done the same? I could maybe see RD or Rarity doing it, maybe AJ.
>>
>>30718770
>Pivotal in liberating the Crystal Empire, and helped put Cadance and Shining Armor on the throne.
>Befriended Thorax before anyone else believed in him, and helped Thorax climb to the point where he eventually took over the throne.
>Allied himself with Ember and became the dragon lord, and gave her the scepter away as a gesture of good faith.

People have said it before, and I'll say it again. Spike is a kingmaker, and at least two rulers undeniably own their Everything to him. Spike already has all the "nice things" he wants, and after Celestia he's probably the biggest political player in Equestria. If Spike calls for a favor they WILL come running.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.