[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think Spike would have reacted if he heard those ponies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Spike_getting_angry_S4E16.png (305KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Spike_getting_angry_S4E16.png
305KB, 1280x720px
How do you think Spike would have reacted if he heard those ponies insulting Rarity?
>>
File: image.png (438KB, 900x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
438KB, 900x595px
>>30718268
Beat them up
>>
>>30718268
Lucky him he's no longer part of the cast
>>
>>30718286
He's gotten less screentime on average this season than any other, and he hasn't been seen in 4 episodes in a row now, which is also a first.

And his episode next week will probably be cringy shit.
>>
>>30718303
He surely look like he will be back to his unreasonable panicking self from Owls Well and Princess Spike.
>>
>>30718303

Will he be in any of the upcoming episodes besides Triple Threat?
>>
>>30718314
To Change A Changeling
The two Rarity episodes
Once Upon A Zeppelin unless he's no longer part of Twilight's family
The finale

No synopsis yet for Uncommon Bond.

I just want him to meet his mom.
>>
Spike was replaced by GlimGlam in the episode
>>
>>30718268
He'd make Coltlumbine look like a bucking joke
>>
>>30718339

You think he'll probably be in those episodes?
>>
>>30718303
Why the fuck wasn't he in this? Surely he was mentioned in the journal.
>>
>>30718268
They would have burnt in dragons fire.
>>
>>30718348
Ah wait, remembered wrong only one Rarity episode.

S07E17 - To Change A Changeling
Starlight Glimmer and Trixie try to get Thorax's brother Pharynx to accept the new way by sharing love and transforming so he doesn't undermine Thorax's leadership, and that the hive will ultimately accept him.
S07E19 - It Isn't The Mane Thing About You
When Rarity's shampoo is accidentally switched with Zecora's magical remover potion, she does everything she can to fix her devastated mane in time for an upcoming photo shoot.
S07E21 - Once Upon A Zeppelin
Twilight is torn when she discovers the cruise she and her family are on is a themed vacation experience in which ponies have paid for the privilege of spending time with her, and she must please both her family and the cruise attendees.
S07E24 - Uncommon Bond ?
S07E25 - Shadow Play, Part I
S07E26 - Shadow Play, Part II

I think it'd be weird if he wasn't in an episode with Thorax.
>>
>>30718286
He lost his job of Twilight's sidekick.
>>
>>30718371
He's now the sidekick of a sidekick.
>>
>>30718268
kill them with the fire.
>>
>>30718339
>>30718364
>It might be confirmed, that Spike does not belong to Twilight's family
I don't know what to think about it.

>>30718268
I think that they would joke about spike's crush in first place.
That would tear him apart. Worse, he would learn that Rarity knows all of those gossips. Even worse, Twilight knows it too.
>>
He would have sex with them until they start agreeing with him.
>>
Well a least the episode didn't take a jab at Spike crush same with Fluttercord.
>>
He wasn't in the episode because there wasn't enough interest to make fun of Spikefags.
>>
>>30718364
>solo Thorax episode
>Thorax and Ember episode
Logic dictate that Uncommon bond is Ember episode.
>>
>>30719290
Well they won't make fun of the plotlines that they going to explore. Although they could make fun of some meme ships like some pony asking Aj why did her brother chose Sugar Belle instead Fluttershy or something like that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.