[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck, why didn't they resolve the conflict of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: mpv-shot0017.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0017.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck, why didn't they resolve the conflict of the episode? What fucking hack frauds are writing the show now?
>>
>>30718225
You can't resolve autism
>>
>>30718225
it's just a joke lmao ur just SALTY HAHA the show is still good btw
>>
I think it's kind of the point.
Sometimes you just have to realise you can't change someone's mind.
>>
>>30718230
This. No sense in resolving the conflict when people don't want it resolved.
>>
>>30718225
but they did, the parasprites were gone, no more trouble. today's ep literally still had an arguing, bickering crowd that they explicitly chose to deal with later (i.e. never). glad those genius writers decided to take the piss out of us instead of actually showing the mane 6 solving issues
>>
>>30718225
The only mode for resolve the conflict was mind-wipe the entire crowd. Leave them to Starlight.
>>
>>30718256
You got any suggestions on how they would solve this issue? Or are you only good for complaining?
>>
>>30718281
Unfortunately this.
>>
>>30718281
What? Starlight was in Swarm of the Century? Where?
>>
>>30718281
>Mind wipe all of Equestria
Okay kid.
>>
>>30718285
When you start paying me, I'll start writing. Or am I supposed to just make my own show? They could have easily put the two fillies on the spotlight in front of the crowd and had them reveal how the book helped them. It doesn't even need to be a great ending, but it's lazy writing to just end the way they did.
>>
>>30718362
the problem was not all Equestria, just the fans come to Ponyville.
>>
>>30718225
>>30714850
>>
>>30718420
That doesn't make them disappear you retard, and copies of the book still exist.
>>
>>30718429
This will redeem the episode if that's actually what they're doing
>>
>>30718225
ITT: OP proves that he's never watched S1
>>
>>30718225
>Twilight complains ponies are focusing on the wrong things instead of the lesson.
>Gives lesson to crowd, and they continue to ignore.
>Mane6 learn lesson from fillies, OP continues to ignore.
>Poetry
>>
>>30718566
Actually, OP isn't a faggot today, just realized this was a parody post.
>>
File: Running and Running.gif (173KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Running and Running.gif
173KB, 350x197px
>>30718480
Kind of depressing to see how many people are similar.

>>30718573
A bad one at that, the conflict of that episode WAS resolved.
>>
>>30718621
They just rebuilt the whole town overnight?
>>
>>30718639
In one week anything is possible.
>>
>>30718225
>Larson episode
>compared to "Larson" episode
Pottery desu
>>
>>30718639
As a guy that works in construction, being able to magically levitate things or simply FLY up to something out of reach instead of going for a ladder saves A LOT more time and effort than you'd think.
A basic house in ponyville could easily be torn down and completely replaced in a single day by 4 ponies, let alone if the entire town pitched in.
A lot of time is 'wasted' in construction simply waiting for plaster, glue and paint to dry, so if you also had a magical means to speed that up, shit's golden.
>>
You clearly misunderstood the lesson, which was basically this:
https://youtu.be/irWAC1l3rwU?t=12m47s
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.