[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every single fucking time I come back, someone else decides to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1342150182884.png (128KB, 460x355px) Image search: [Google]
1342150182884.png
128KB, 460x355px
Every single fucking time I come back, someone else decides to make an AiE offshoot thread. Anonfilly. Reversed Gender Roles Equestria. Technology isn't Magic. Now this Magicless Anon shit.

It never fucking ends. The catalog is clogged with this sort of shit. Why not post it in AiE where it belongs? Yes, even Flutterape. It doesn't matter if it came first, it's still a variation of AiE that covers a specific niche, like ALMOST EVERY OTHER GREENTEXT STORY THREAD ON THIS DAMN BOARD THAT STARS ANON.

AND ANOTHER FUCKING THING. HOW IS SOMETHING LIKE PRINCESS APPLEJACK STILL GOING STRONG? OVER 200 THREADS OF THE SAME DAMN THING WITH SO LITTLE VARIATION, ALL THE STORIES JUST RUN TOGETHER.

Everyone except AJ is incompetent. That's the joke. That's always the joke. There's never any other fucking joke. How the fuck that lasted for 208 threads, I will never understand.
>>
You're not wrong, but this is an entire board dedicated to a single cartoon. If we don't fill it up with shit, what do we fill it up with?

/mlp/ was a mistake but until you convince hiro to rescind GR15 you're here forever
>>
>>30717503
Sad how true this is, the show cant warrant enough discussion since your average autist will analyze an episode down to the smallest pixel error in under 24 hours. This board, or the fandom in general has only survived because of content created because of the show, not by the show. Once we all run out of inspiration to keep loving pony is when pony will truly die.
>>
>>30717503
>Convincing Hiro to do anything that requires actual effort
Yeah, that really isn't happening, is it?

Only reason /mlp/ became a thing is because of a combination of two things; dumbasses clogging /co/'s catalog with MLP Generals without waiting for their threads to actually fucking die, and a handful of /b/-tards spamming every single board with ponies, triggering the loudest autists until moot had to do damage control. So it was kind of our fault, but it was also /b/'s fault.

Moreso /b/'s fault than anything else. /b/ is why we can never have nice things... but still, we aren't blameless, either.

Shame that Hiro won't rescind GR15. The general opinion on a lot of boards is that they're fine with ponies on their board if it's relevant to a discussion. It's the pony spamming fucktards that rustle everyone's jimmies.
>>
File: AnonBalloons.jpg (111KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
AnonBalloons.jpg
111KB, 1024x768px
Former AiE writer here. Last time I checked in was maybe thread 1070 and things were ded. What's happened in the time since then? We were already having these issues, so I assume it must have finally completely diluted. It sounds like the problem is a lowest common denominator one, wherein the easier to write garbo lived on longer than the more open forum general.
>>
>>30717391
HAHAHAAH
SALT
>>
>>30717391
>Yes, even Flutterape. It doesn't matter if it came first, it's still a variation of AiE that covers a specific niche

fuk u
we were first so we're allowed to stay
if anything AiE should merge with us
>>
>>30717391
But anonfilly is an offshoot of PTFG.
>>
It's almost like this board is entirely populated by people with autism, people who enjoy the autism, and people too autistic to recognize that they're surrounded by autism
>>
>>30717391
AiE is too broad for me, further fragmentation helps when you are looking for greens with certain elements in them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.