[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would he have broken today's episode? Should the plot have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].png (98KB, 341x487px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
98KB, 341x487px
Would he have broken today's episode?

Should the plot have been about him trying to reason with them to take criticism?
>>
>>30710496
I want to break his tight little dragon asshole with my wangus.
>>
>>30710496
Spike is true neutral tier. He knew there's nothing to be done and stayed out of the line of fire
>>
His lessons are too heavy and can't be memed on. The only things that I could have seen them do was have Spike wondering where his fans were and there's just one or two super hyped/cringy Spikefags who ask why he didn't write more. Other than that joke there's not much to do with what they were saying.

Also yes technically he does break it because people complaining about his episodes in the past compelled them to write him better later on. They left him out because he didn't fit with the view of fans.
>>
What if he was in the crowds arguing the case for Rarity lads
>>
"Listen, girls, with few exception no one has worse chapters than I do, and I've learned to take the criticism!"
>>
>>30710608
But I mean the idea could have been even down to the point that he realized a lot of his biggest critics were the people who really cared about him, which in many cases is the actual truth and he could have relayed this idea towards the other girls.
>>
>>30710496
The episode's focus was not a story nor character development and he was deemed unimportant to the point writers were trying to make
>>
>>30710719
The point would have been way stronger with him.
>>
>>30710682
That portrays fans as too sympathetic, which again was not the point of the episode even if it would be accurate to real life (especially in Spikes case.)
>>
>>30710766
Yeah I agree.
>>
I notice some rarijack in episode.When they add Spike in Honest Apple with him crushing on Rarity does that shows they still know about the Sparity fans?

Am just asking that all.
>>
>>30710967
>Applejack and Rarity are next to each other
>RariJack fuel
>>
>>30710975
So what your point it the same with them putting Rarity\Spike next to each other(movie poster)and flrting and crushing? It tells me the show staff still knows.
>>
>>30711137
Except that's not the same at all. AJ & Rarity just stand next to each other. Spike is seen visibly fawning over Rarity.
When AJ's eyes turn heart-shaped while staring longingly at Rarity and letting out sighs of desire, I'll agree the writers are hinting at Rarijack.
>>
We were busy...
>>
>>30710496
My only gripe is that Starlight could've been replaced with him and literally nothing would've been different.
>>
>>30712186
Starlight was an outsider, he was not.
>>
>>30710496
He's an orphan being raised by an adoptive mother surrounded by almost exclusively females of a species he does not belong to while having coped with the fact that his own kind will never truly accept him into the native fold.
All those ponies arguing and shitting around about the friendship journal literally cannot fuck with him
>>
>>30712186
Did they really that I didn't see that part.But I can say they didn't mock Spike crush.

Am I right about that because I can't see him hooking with Ember.
>>
>>30712186
It would've been out of character for Spike to use his magic to dispose of witnesses offscreen
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.