[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a succesfull Show promoted mostly because of Bronies(it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1502554574180.png (198KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502554574180.png
198KB, 400x400px
>have a succesfull Show promoted mostly because of Bronies(it would be LittlestPetShop tier forgotten cartoon if it wasnt for them)
>after 7 seasons and bullshit wiritng you lose 50% of your original Brony audience
>make an episode telling the other remaining 50% to fuck off

Only on Discovery Family!
>>
>>30710018
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30710018
I love the taste of /mlp/ tears in the morning
>>
>>30710018

Shit, it's kinda like Marvel, isn't it? It's almost as if SJWs despise the fanbases who helped make the material popular to begin with...
>>
>>30710018
>so insecure that you feel personally targeted by the show laughing at the most overbearing fans
If you feel like you were represented by today's episode, you're a faggot and deserve to be made fun of. Just criticizing the show isn't enough to feel targeted, you have to really be going out of your way to be a faggot if you actually think "they are talking about me aren't they".
>>
>>30710463
>Fluttershy repeating her leson is not shit writing or ediotr fucking up
>Twilight getting wings is not a fault of Hasbro execs and rushed writing made by incomptenet new writers
>its actually fandom acting retarded even if Faust herself was bothered by it
OK...
>>
If you're offended by this episode then maybe you should have a think about yourself.
>b-but they said it was for little girls.
You know there was fillies in the angry mob outside too right?
>>
>>30710531
>Twilight getting wings is not a fault of Hasbro execs and rushed writing made by incomptenet new writers
>rushed writing made by incomptenet new writers
No because Larson wasn't new or incompetent
>>
File: image.gif (1018KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1018KB, 500x266px
>>30710531
Fluttershy doesn't repeat her lesson. She's my least favourite M6, but as an anxietyfag I have to stand up for her here. She tackles the different elements of anxiety slowly and seperately, and she's managed to come a long way because of it. Beating anxiety doesn't happen overnight.
>>
>>30710531
>They are wrong because I said so
Am I supposed to believe you for no reason?
>I am still so autistically mad about wings that I cannot either enjoy the show regardless or fuck off
She has wings. Great. Is your autism too great to not be able to judge the rest of the show without it constantly sending you into a fit?
>Fandom acting retarded
They picked on a select few autists not the whole fandom you retard. If you felt personally attacked by this episode, you're autistic. It was making fun of people that get so obsessed with certain criticisms that they can't look past it, not people who make criticisms in general. Stop trying to feel attacked.
>T-they're saying that they shouldn't have to try and we should eat shit. Muh adult show
That is your interpretation from feeling personally attacked. At no point did they say criticism can't exist, only that some autists (you, not the fandom as a whole) go absolutely nuts when certain things happen.

This episode is perfect proof of that. You're going on a rant about how the writers hate you and driving the lesson completely out of scope.
>>
>>30710553
Larson didn't came up with the episode premise you moron.
>>
>>30710634
>fans discuss bullshit about the show
>lets make an episode about it
fuck off, why not just let them make an episode about cloppers?
>>
>>30710765
Man you sure are a fucking retard.
>>
>>30710765
Why is it a problem? Do you actually have a reason to be upset about it or do you just feel like the writers were bullying you? Weird how I made those same criticisms that they mentioned in the episode and didn't feel like the writers were trying to invalidate me. Maybe they just wanted that, while you can acknowledge criticism, you also have to be able to look past it.

And before you freak out, that does not mean ignore criticism. Look past it in the sense that you aren't blinded by hatred of a character growing wings to the extent that you immediately hate everything after, regardless of how irrelevant the wings are to what it is you are hating on.

Again, if anything, only the most autistic of fans should feel personally attacked by this episode. It did not come off as an attack on all criticism, just those that get autistically infuriated by it and cannot look at anything without thinking about it.
>>
>>30710846
> t. Derpibooru's staff
>>
File: happy purple pony.gif (1MB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
happy purple pony.gif
1MB, 431x431px
>>30711037
not an argument
>>
>>30711089
>anybody from derpibooru having a point
It's a very valid argument.
>>
>>30710736
>Watch a show about a girl
>Girl is a magical prodigy personally tutored by the princess of the whole kingdom
>Act surprised when she's given a position of power
The only moron here is you
>>
>>30711089
> Anything I don't like is not an argument
>>
File: 1493499094038.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493499094038.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30711159
>>30711199
>I'm going to assume that you're from this place
> t. Huge faggots that are objectively wrong and any post they make following this one only proves how wrong they are

Guess I'm right now as well. Good luck forming a retort to my 'argument'
>>
>>30711235
You don't understand, we're saying you never had one to begin with.
>>
And we should care about bronies and their fee-fees why?
>>
>>30711316
You can say what ever you want. It doesn't mean anything how ever if you don't have anything to back it up. Resorting to
>I have no proof to make this accusation and it does nothing to challenge what you posted but I bet you're from this place full of faggots
only makes clear that you're both taking me seriously but also don't have any actual counter argument.

If you're claiming I don't have one, feel free to respond to >>30710846
>>30710634
>>30710463

because not one of you has managed to pick apart any of it using actual reasoning. The only response I have gotten is
>y-yeah, well I bet you're a fag
which is blatantly "I don't have an actual retort and can't accept that". It's easy to tell your self you are right, why don't you actually form a response to anything I posted and prove it?
>>
>>30710018
>lose 50% of your original Brony audience
ill believe it when i see it.
>>
>>30711377
More like I'll see it when I believe it
>>
>>30711356
It was a gay episode trying to deflect criticism for the 1638261389th time.
>>
>>30710583

i want to know how you felt about fluttershy leans in; i loved it. it was a case-by-case sort-of deal right up until the end.
>>
>>30711356
>only makes clear that you're both taking me seriously
Actually I only responded to your response. I just agreed that dismissing anything a derpibooru user has to say is indeed a valid argument. I didn't even read any of the above posts and I'm still not going to.

I just came in to shit on you with no regard as to what was happening prior. No hard feelings, faggot.
>>
>>30711542
Yeah, but I could just as easily accuse you of being a derpibooru user so going into a thread and immediately responding as if anyone that uses
>t.
is correct is not really treating your self with any respect
>>30711457
cool. I disagreed with your interpretation and explained why your interpretation was incorrect. Your response was to accuse me of being from Derpibooru and continue to not have a way of defending your P.O.V
you know what that sounds like? A Derpibooru admin
>>
>>30711444
3deep5me
>>
>>30710173

The funny part is when Marvel complains because it pushed feminist messages in a hamfisted fashion rather than, you know, doing it in a legitimate fashion.

I haven't watched today's episode, because I'm saving it for work tomorrow night, but it can't be worse than that butthurt author who got mad that her series got cancelled when she actually changed the character's backstory from a domestic violence victim who overcomes her abuser to some other shit.
>>
File: 1487991513362.jpg (64KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
1487991513362.jpg
64KB, 950x534px
>>30711797
>treating your self with any respect
>>
>>30710102
>>
>>30710634
>Am I supposed to believe you for no reason?
NO! It's an opinion, faggot. People have opinions. That's what criticism is.
>>
File: I'll gib u n the gabber I swer.png (319KB, 865x701px) Image search: [Google]
I'll gib u n the gabber I swer.png
319KB, 865x701px
>>30713186
>people can't have logic and/or sources to back up their opinions
>>
>>30710583
seconding this
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.