[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you Vogel and Miller. You used Larsons name in credits to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Fuck you Vogel and Miller. You used Larsons name in credits to hide your face from critcism. Even Katie Cook took responsibility for her bullshit. Now Larson going to take all the heat for these cowards.
>>
The autism is palpable today.
>>
>>30709846
Says the virgin namefag.
>>
>>30709831
The buttblast is real
>>
File: 1315286082970.png (69KB, 367x415px) Image search: [Google]
1315286082970.png
69KB, 367x415px
>So...that just happened.
WHAT HAPPENED
WHY DO PEOPLE SAY THIS AND EXPECT EVERYONE TO JUST KNOW EVERY LITTLE PIECE OF INTERNET DRAMA
>>
Whats worse is that he cant even fucking refute it properly without potentially pissing off future employers.
>>
>>30710444
I mean, there's literally a hashtag.
Chances are if you're following someone on Twitter you're well versed enough to know what they're talking abuot, given you literally follow them.
As for the point in general, I don't know, I don't see it that often unless it's on something related. Just go to bed Seth
>>
>>30710621
In the time you wrote that you could have just described what happened.
>>
File: spergtarding as always.jpg (31KB, 752x121px) Image search: [Google]
spergtarding as always.jpg
31KB, 752x121px
>>30709831
>>
All the worst parts of mlp throwing a fucking fit today.
They really seem to believe the writers are out to get them.
>>
>>30709831
>Miller
uhh...
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/status/896403193298419713?p=v
>>
>>30710698
It got deleted
>>
>Larson deleted his tweets
>Now derpibooru faggots will think it was a edited pic by /mlp/
>>
>>30710820
Why do you care what one hivemind thinks about another hivemind?
>>
File: from everypony with love.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
from everypony with love.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>30709831
>Fuck you Vogel and Miller
>vogel isnt working on s8 in any capacity
>miller isnt a writer
please continue.
>>
>>30712045
>hasdrones
You will believe that McCarthy created the show if Miller tweeted that.
>>
>>30712058
meant s7. s7 is what i meant. right vegeta?
>>
>>30710699
All you had to say was "I love eating shit" it would have saved you some time.
>>
>>30712071
>hatedrone
meanwhile the rest of us will live in reality.
>>
>>30712079
Who defines the objective criteria for shit? Taste is a meme anon.
>>
>>30712071
He's not allowed to write for the show you dense fuck. He's not a writer or part of the animation writers guild.
>>
I don't even personally have a problem with the episode but the fact that no one seems to want to take any credit for writing it tells you everything you need to know about why it was written
>>
Its one thing when its done (somewhat) tastefully like Quibble and Dash's conflicts, but this is not a good look in the slightest.
>>
>>30712058
Sorry anon, logic has no effect on the vogelposter
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.