[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys, here is why the movie's writing is going to suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1367775919877.png (959KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1367775919877.png
959KB, 3000x3000px
So guys, here is why the movie's writing is going to suck more ass than Keemstar hates niggers.

-These 2 lazy ass bitches in Canterlot ain't going do shit. It's not canonicly established if Celestia can create stars, if she can, she could just fusion bomb everything.
Not buying that? Bringing the sun closer to Equestria, something which she /CAN/ do, could just fry purple edgehorse and ice king with UV-C or give them skin cancer if they survive.

-Luna literally conjured a nightmare creature. She could weaponize this to cause chronic insomnia, and unless these guys got methamphetamine it's going to cripple them.

''but anon they never do stuff''

If they get directly attacked, which never happened as I count Chrysalis' as infiltration, it would be hands-on-pants retarded for them not to.

If Hasjew adresses this plot hole at all, I'm calling it right here they're going to pull some bullshit like ''but that's too evil'' and portray the Princesses as cucks at military strategy.

Now here's my major pet peeve with modern cartoons, the villain is either reformed or flees (not only MLP does this shit)
Old ones, I'm going to use Watership Down as an example, kill off their villains as they want to teach children something equally valuable as friendship: Some people, a minority, are unreformable and rotten to the bone. This is a condition called ''sociopathy''
If autism is a bee, sociopathy is a wasp. You know ''bros'' ''not bros''
This movie is going to squander it's potential and the ending will have both dyke edgehorse and storm king alive.

Am I going to pirate this thing like everyone else here?
Yes I am, and I'll screencap this thread until it's archived to use it the /mlp/ shitstor mafterwards. Join in, I'm not going to pretend I'm less a fag than you guys
>>
>>30704061
How is life when yoy can't enjoy anything?
>>
>>30704061
t. buttblasted Glimmernigger
Yes, Anon. Your shitty waifu will be a background character, taste your own medicine and get over it.
>>
>>30704078
What does Glimmer have to do with this?
>>
>>30704061
Did you read that activity book where they get taken out early on and are a non entity?
>>
File: anonlol.png (602KB, 1191x742px) Image search: [Google]
anonlol.png
602KB, 1191x742px
>>30704111
>Reading books
>>
>>30704061
Congratulations, OP. You've learned that the princesses are not the main characters. I'm glad you figured that out after 6.5 seasons.
>>
well, let's atleast eat this massive turd together?
>>
>>30704061
Princesses can only move the sun and moon up and down. They don't have any OP powers or spells. Thats why they lose against literally anyone, even fucking clouds or one changeling drone.
>>
>>30704061
Leeeeeeeeeeet's get roooooooight into the noose!
>>
>>30704233
fuck off gnome.
>>
>>30704200
But how about Discord for defense?
>>
>>30704061
>Watership Down
That's not even a remotely kid-friendly film, Anon. Besides, children's cartoons have been pulling this shit for a lot longer than FiM has even existed.

Face it, you're just looking for an excuse to complain. Because that's all we ever do on /mlp/, apparently. If you don't complain, you're "Hasdrone" or a "shill" or a "cuck" or whatever other buzzword insult you can pull out of your ass. God forbid anyone likes something about the show! The horror, the horror! </s>

I'm tired of this place being a nihilistic cesspool of autistic screeching and shit-flinging. It's so bad we make /v/ look like a goddamn hugbox. Why the hell do you people even come here if all you ever do is bitch about how the show isn't catering specifically to your rose-tinted glasses? Or are you just looking for attention?

Go ahead, pirate the movie. Hasbro never wanted your money anyway, faggot.
>>
>>30704061
>here is why the movie's writing is going to suck
in your opinion.
>bring the sun closer
perfect solution for wiping out all life everywhere. i know youre already throwing science out the window with the whole moving the sun thing, but cmon.
>nightmare creature
do you really not think creating a nightmare creature to unleash on a villain who probably has some pretty terrible nightmares already could possibly backfire?
>too evil
in war you weigh risk and reward. their primary function is to protect the citizens. your solutions sound almost like "if you burn your house down, the robber cant rob you." you might not like this, but its a childrens show, and as such no invading force is going to march in threatening mass genocide. at worst they become slaves until the rebel and gain the upper hand.
>reformation
have you considered the world isnt black and white? someone might do something perceived to be awful but have all the good intentions in the world and not realize theyre being assholes. could be someone acting without all the facts. could be someone acting under a grand threat. theres so many gradients that claiming "hes a villain. execute him." is just retarded.
>squander its potential
if you mean it wont be exactly what you want it to be. no matter what they do there will always be someone whos assravaged they didnt do enough.
>capping your own whiny rant
how egotistical can you get?

i plan to buy at least two tickets to go see it in theaters twice.
>>
>keemstar
>pinwheel meme
>shit opinion
Holy shit get out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.