[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if worst horse loved you unconditionally and sincerely Made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 22

What if worst horse loved you unconditionally and sincerely Made an effort to get on your good side.
And your waifu hated your guts and always went out if her way to hurt your feelings.
Would you pitty fuck worse horse?
Would you worse horse become new waifu?
>>
File: IMG_1098.png (237KB, 919x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1098.png
237KB, 919x472px
No.
>>
>>30703186
sauce?
>>
>>30703194
What is backwards search
Some guy "nth-s" on tumblr I think
>>
>>30703179
Confront waifu. If she hates me enough to go out of her way to be mean, then call her out on it, and ask what her problem is. If we can't work out the issues, then there's no point in trying.

Also, turn down worse horse. I can appreciate the kind gestures, but I'll never be attracted to her, and she needs to look elsewhere
>>
>>3070317
"Look if you want to make this work you need to tone done the spazzyness"
>"O-okay Nonny, I'll do my best.
"And don't call me Nonny, it's Anon."
>"S-sorry...Anon...I just want to make you happy."
"Now...about your mane..."

I think if Harshwhinny hated me and pinkie liked me, I'd just mold her into harshwhinny 2.0.
>>
>>30703253
Fuck I messed up the link to op.
Here.
>>30703179
>>
>>30703249
>>30703253
Are you having a stroke there anon?
>>
>>30703179
>Starlight goes out of her way to try and get close to me
>Pinkie is goes out of her ways to hurt me
well first thing I'd do is blame Discord for this nonsense, if it wasn't him, then I'd probably become an hero
and if that didn't work for whatever reason (maybe suicide is literally impossible and reality warps itself to stop you doing it or something) I GUESS without all the shitposters or Glimmerfags I might be willing to give her a chance
>>
>>30703262
I'm a little sleep deprived. I have a final today.
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (21KB, 440x498px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
21KB, 440x498px
>>30703253
>Pinkie worst
>Harshwhinny best
unironically end yourself and your shit taste
>>
>>30703274
She's an autistic fockin spaz!
The only way I could be with her is by molding her personality into something I find pleasing.
And no more cakes, I hate sweets.
>>
>>30703280
I couldn't stand her nonstop high energy.
Fuckin' uugghhhh.
>>
>>30703179
Just show waifu that you're not a bad person and there's no need to hate you. I dislike rarity's personality too much for me to ever love her. If it's like that for my waifu, then I guess it's time for me to move on.
>>
>>30703253
"Now, miss pinkamena, you've made some real progress. I might even genuinely like you now."
>"That's good Anon...I quit my job with the cakes like you asked and began work as a bankteller at Equestria National...it's...great..."
"That's the spirit! You finally have a respectable job with slightly better pay. Tell you what kiddo, let's go out tonight, my treat!"
>"Do you think we could maybe...get some ice cream?"
"No, sweets rot teeth, and rotten teeth are unpleasant to look at. We can get some ceviche and a veggie tacos at the new restruant in town."
>"Okay..."
"Keep this up and I might consider calling you my girlfriend."

I think she'd clean up real nice. Although her mane is too long.she'd need to cut it and dress nicer.
>>
>>30703301
>>30703357

Yea, she'd need to go by the name pinkamena, trim and straighten her hair, and quit her job at the bakery and get a respectable one at a corp as an entry-level something.
Really start taking responsibility for her life.
>>
>>30703357
I actually think that if you did this to anyone you don't deserve to live.
>>
>>30703372
Why she's becoming a better more responsible person.
Her parents would be proud that she's not some shitty baker.
>>
>>30703357
Geez bitch, i wouldn't do that. Just find a different pone.
>>
>>30703388
No, we can fix her!
She can be my new Harshwhinny!
She just needs more guidance and maybe a little funds!
>>
>>30703384
"Shitty baker" is 100% opinion and a respectable job, especially in the pony community. Molding someone into a person that is miserable sounds sociopathic and positive for no one.
>>
>>30703411
But she would be unhappy.
Nah senpai.
>>
>>30703357
"Look at this pinkamena! All A's and B's in your classes, and an A in fluid statics and dynamics and strength of materials! Who new you actually had a brain in there!"
>"It's all thanks to you Anon...and your late night tutoring...Celestia knows that it's a fun subject..."
"All I did was piss a little knowledge on ya when times got hard. Keep this up and you'll have an M.E. degree just like me."
>"yea..."
"I know it's a little sudden...and I wanted to wait to till this weekend to tell you but I have a surprise for you!"
>"R-really? Like a present?"
"Better than a present! Its something we've both been wanting for a long time now. I've never done this before and it's me really going out of my comfort zone but...your special to me now."
>"Oh...Anon! You don't mean..."
"That's right! I pulled some strings and got you a paid internship at Gallo winery just out of town! You'll be a project managers apprentice!"
>"Oh...thanks..."
"We should celebrate tonight! Let's do something crazy!"
>"Like maybe throw a party?"
"Ha that's a good one! I hate your friends and want nothing to do with them! No let's go out drinking with some of my buddies finance. We'll call a cab home afterwords, no mess no fuss just clean fun! And maybe a little talk about my firms future."
>"....'
>>
>>30703426
She's concerned about my happiness and this is what will make me happy.
Besides, whether she's smart enough to know it or not it's for her own good.
>>
>>30703357
>ceviche
Patrician.
>>
File: Ms._Harshwhinny_vector.png (169KB, 731x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Ms._Harshwhinny_vector.png
169KB, 731x1092px
>>30703415
>especially in the pony community
Pffffft says you!
I'm sure harshwhinny would think otherwise.
Now there's a mare with a respectable job.
>>
>>30703491
>>30703504
I'm just sure you have so many friends. Also autism.
>>
>>30703542
Both!
Life favors the diligent, and I spend weekends with vets and retired engineers doing plane restoration and talking about how welfare is an incentive to not work.
Those guys are great!
A little racist, but great!
>>
>>30703498
>>
>>30703415
>positive for no one
But senpai...she's becoming my harshwhinny.
So it's positive for me!
>>
>>30703604
But she will never be your Harshwhinny because she is nearly the exact opposite. You will get frustrated and she will still be miserable.
>>
>>30703647
I beg to differ, if she's constantly changing into something better, eating less sweets, having a calmer demeanor, and studying and working in the fields I find acceptable.
She'll be perfect!
Her friends will also have to go as I hate their guts. She'll thank me later for that because they're only holding her back.
It's a shame that hair die is degeneracy, otherwise I could have her die her fur and mane to a more natural color like brown or white fur with blue mane.
>>
>>30703179
i would not care about either. both can go fuck themselves.
>>
File: pathetic.png (277KB, 498x481px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.png
277KB, 498x481px
>>30703253
>>30703357
>>30703369
>>30703384
>>30703411
>>30703483
>>30703491
>>30703504
>>30703564
>>30703604
in all my years here I can honestly say I've never seen a more pathetic poster than you, get over yourself, your waifu hates you and even if you went to an Equestria where she was willing to give you the time of day she probably wouldn't bother because of how pretentious you sound, not to mention I'm pretty sure that as soon as she new you were willing to do this she'd call you the same thing
>>
>>30703711
who are they Anon, for reference?
>>
>>30703700
Why are you even here if you hate the main 6? Please go.
>>
>>30703724
Why?
pinkamena Is becoming a respectable member of society?
She'll have a shot of becoming a P.E.(professional engineer) someday.
She'll be able to retire at 50 and have nice things and better friends than the gap toothed losers she's kicking it with now.
Life will be great for her if she does what I say and learns the same things I've learned and dresses how I want her to dress.

Sweets are bad for you anyways, she'll have a longer healthier life as a result of cutting it out of her diet.

What is negative about anything that's happening to her?
Her parents will be proud of her for once in their lives.
>>
>>30703747
>Why are you even here if you hate the main 6?

I watch the show so I can complain about how bad it is and write friend when the mood hits me.
>>
>>30703732
fluttershy/maud is my favorite, don't really have a least favorite. Guess i'm least fond about pinkie episodes.
>>
>>30703253
How is Ponk worst horse? Dash is objectively the worst horse.
>>
>>30703780
Because Pinkie Pie is objectively the worst horse.
-bad diet
-shitty job
-no education
-poor
>>
>>30703772
Is life worth living if you are not enjoying it? Aren't you just depriving Pinkie of doing the things she loves? She seems pretty well off anyway if she throws parties every day. You are deluding yourself into thinking you are some sort of hero, but really you are the villain.
>>
>>30703792
how do ponies even eat sweets? how do they digest it and not get sick?
>>
>>30703786
Because at least dash exercises and try's to have some goals besides
Lel XD let's party be my fwen!
So she's only one peg above Pinkie.
>>
File: thonk.png (9KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
thonk.png
9KB, 150x150px
>>30703179
What if autism was a Jewish subversion tactic and the leftwing radicals are trying to undermine and subvert the minds of white males across the board?
And you fags are clinging onto shit like MLP because you're pathetic and weak human beings that deserve to be manipulated and cast out of the gene pool?
>>
>>30703811
I have a gf and breed already. So....
>>
>>30703807
how are ponies purples and have magical powers?
because it's a children show that inadvertently was latched onto by autists.
>>
>>30703818
Let's see pictures of this "gf"
>>
File: 6578b354c98564n45nc465cb46cb45.png (333KB, 461x763px) Image search: [Google]
6578b354c98564n45nc465cb46cb45.png
333KB, 461x763px
>>30703823
good point.
>>
>>30703811
LOL!! Nice meme my friend XD
>>
>>30703805
>Is life worth living if you are not enjoying it?
A life lived in service of others is the ultimate pleasure.
She gets to exist to make me happy what more could she ask for?
From OP's question, she wanted to do this anyways so I gave her what she wanted.
She'll be happy whether she knows it or not.
>Aren't you just depriving Pinkie of doing the things she loves?

She only likes those things because no one taught her any better. She likes stupid things and sweets will kill you.
I'm teaching her better, making her a better person.

>She seems pretty well off anyway if she throws parties every day.

I know a lot of deadbeats who take out credit for shit they don't need. Her credit score must be shit.
Another thing I'd have to help her fix.

>You are deluding yourself into thinking you are some sort of hero, but really you are the villain.

I'm saving her from herself, it is my burden.
As it is hers to please me.
I am the best kind of hero!
>>
>>30703829
Hahaha
Yea fucking right!
Like I'd ever show you gimps.
>>
>>30703862
There's a whole lot of assuming going on here on your end. I don't ever wish to meet you in real life.
>>
>>30703772
>not liking sweets
alright now I know you're a faggot
>>
File: implying implicit implications.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
implying implicit implications.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>30703862
that's a whole lot of implications you're making there friendo
>>
>>30703939
Sweet rolls are bad for you.
Better to stick to fruits veggies meats and other nice things.
Except Apple's and strawberries. Too fucking sweet!!!
They should seriously be considered candy.
It's like fruit juice, you have to dilute it with water to even swallow the shitty beverage.
>>
>>30703837
haha likewise ebin
WHEW LAD
>>
>>30703869
blur out the face, autist.
>>
File: hand-1.jpg (72KB, 521x593px) Image search: [Google]
hand-1.jpg
72KB, 521x593px
>>30704037
Nope, but I'll do you a solid and post my side bitch.
This is where I get some pussy on the DL.
>>
>>30703483
>"Anon sir..."
"Yes Miss pinkamena. What do you need?"
>"Well it's just that we've been together now for years and we've never actually you know...been together."
"That's because you're still so much of a kid pinkamena, it makes my dick soft just thinking about it."
>"B-but I've b done everything you've asked me to. I've stopped eating sweets, I dilute my fruite juices with water, I comb and iron my mane, I've went to school to study engineering and quite my job as a baker. What more can you ask for?"
"Well it's true, you've grown up a lot since we've first met, hell I'll even say I'm proud of you. I left a cupcake on the table and rather than eat itb you threw it away."
>"Sweets are bad for your teeth...."
"Good girl! I had never been so proud of you. Alright, you've convinced me, after 5 years of just seeing eachother, i think it's time we make it official! We'll be dating!"
>"R-really Anon! You really mean it!"
"Of course I do, I'll change my status on social media tonight."
>"For the first time i years....I'm actually happy Anon...and I don't know why..."
"Because you worked for this. You earned it, fuck it, lets move in together too. You're financially stable and dare I even say responsible!"
>"T-thank you Anon...I'm just...so happy."
"I'm moderately content too."
>"D-do you think we can maybe hold hooves in public? M-maybe even kiss?"
"Oh Pinkamena, you know how I feel about PDA, no. Plus you're moving a little fast there, why not give it a week and see where we are, then we'll think about getting a little frisker."
>"Okay..."
>>
File: Well...okay.jpg (84KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Well...okay.jpg
84KB, 1024x1024px
>Spoilt rich trying to start an affair with me.
>My 'waifu' flicks between ponies so frequently i cant honestly call them such unless i delve into such heresies as herding.
>Mares suddenly and randomly hate my guts for brief periods.
Huh.
I'm now imagining eating dinner with a few friends, one of them suddenly starts talking shit which causes another to defend me before THEY start talking shit and so on and so forth until everyone's confused / blaming discord for the spontainious hate boners.
>>
ITT: A bunch of cucks get mad that one redpilled Anon transformed a shitty useless pink horse into waifu material
>>
>>30703772
Stop
Fucking
Typing
This
and putting dumb questions like "Why, what is negative about this blatantly pessimistic and soulless outlook on life?"

I will murder you, do you understand that? If I had your address I would genuinely leave you handicapped for life. Don't fuck with me, you immature little retard.
>>
>>30704501
>Neet Tendie boy detected.
Does responsibility scare you?
>>
>>30704448
This tbqh.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (12KB, 272x200px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
12KB, 272x200px
>>30704123
i bet she's a handful
>>
>>30703179
If I cant be happy the way I want to, I may as well try to make some poor sad mare happy and see where it will take me.
>>
>>30703179
Is fucking another horse an option? If not I guess I could fuck her, I don't particulary hate her I just find her boring.
>>
>>30705464
this
>>
>>30705464
That's the spirit.
>>
>>30704140
You know what, that's a pretty alpha thing to do.
>>
>>30703862
I have to say, you are a dedicated ruse master.
>>
>>30703792
>Bad diet
Ponk exercises regularly si that's really not so much of an issue
>Shitty job
All the bakers of the world say fuck you
>No education
She works in a trade dumbass. Also there are some pretty dumb people out there who still somehow managed to get a college degree. Also also getting a degree doesn't mean much if you major in an unmarketable skill
>Poor
She apparently has enough money to build a secret marecave under the Cakes' sweet shop.
>>
File: 1502460670920.jpg (6KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
1502460670920.jpg
6KB, 250x193px
>waifu bullies you for no reason
>qt Lightning Dust you just want her to love you goes out of her way to hurt you
>She does the most evil trick in the girl book
>The prank date
>be a sensitive fuck, she makes you cry in public
>Dealing with worst horse fucking Glimglam always trying to be near you
I'd probably go full RIP AND TEAR mode or keep bottling up my feelings until I go from a ticking time bomb to a ticking nuclear warhead
>>
>>30707267
You could always pork glimglam
>>
File: tip.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
tip.gif
1MB, 292x278px
>there is a pony I don't like
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.