[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Is looking for something ''she'' feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 17

File: fizzlepop3.png (487KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fizzlepop3.png
487KB, 724x1024px
>Is looking for something ''she'' feels she lost
>Writers are leftist cucks
>Created around the same time Trump wanted to sign an anti-tranny army bill
>Deep voice for a female
>acts masculine AF, leaving AJ and Rainbow cunt in the dust

Fizzlepop is tongue-in-cheek female to male trans.
>>
Sorry, OP, this is too retarded to even get plots.
Don't forget to take your medication and good luck
>>
>>30702390
I'm just getting on the level of the writers
>>
>>30702383
You sound very triggered that the writers of the show you like don't support your favorite con-artist, why is that?
>>
>>30702383
Except she was created a year ago you full retard.
>>
File: 1366474299900.png (443KB, 800x833px) Image search: [Google]
1366474299900.png
443KB, 800x833px
>>30702408
>SHE
>>
All she needs is some rigorous dicking and a womb full of cum to get those hormones flowing.
>>
>>30702422
aren't you going to get your dick cut off if you tried doing a trans in the cunt?
>>
>>30702383
Not sure is this thread is more retarded or the Dislestia one.
>>
>>30702383
careful. you try to force the "every mare that appears is actually a stallion" meme too hard and it will become your tulpa.
>>
File: Faggot Is He.jpg (33KB, 680x519px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot Is He.jpg
33KB, 680x519px
>>30702383

Who's the leftist cuck; the ones who create a masculine female, or the one who thinks she's a tranny?
>>
>>30702422
>she
>>
>>30702459
Cucks like you, as Fizzlepop is maximum carpet muncher
>>
File: 56892568.png (565KB, 1210x720px) Image search: [Google]
56892568.png
565KB, 1210x720px
>>30702468
>women who arent shy submissive simpletons are dykes
your chinese cartoons sure have you brainwashed, senpai.
>>
>>30702483
that's how hormones work, yeah.
>>
>>30702483
Sigh, animeshit turned an entire generation of simpletons into psychopaths.
>>
>>30702496

That would explain why all the Flutterfags I've met have been autistic as shit; they've all been weebs.
>>
File: 1501950921051s.jpg (7KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501950921051s.jpg
7KB, 187x250px
>>30702383
Good idea losers. I think I'll borrow it for S8, it will make us look cool and progressive. The show is still for little girls though, so you should feel ashamed if you watch it.
>>
>>30702451
We only did it to Trixie and this bitch.
>>
File: 1362958462974.png (289KB, 663x568px) Image search: [Google]
1362958462974.png
289KB, 663x568px
Would hasjew include a trans character though?
>>
>>30703110
i think it would be to much drama. it would run the risk of people pulling out of the show, so why tak a chance.
>>
>>30703321
So, Fizzlepop is a proto-tranny? like, give character all the tranny traits, see how public reacts.
>>
File: 568925678478.png (956KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
568925678478.png
956KB, 1280x720px
>>30702705
its been a trend lately. itd be better if they just admitted theyre faggots and stayed in /hhh/
>>
File: 1385574658369.jpg (1MB, 1902x1906px) Image search: [Google]
1385574658369.jpg
1MB, 1902x1906px
>>30703333
PRAISE THE QUADS
>>
File: black-spider-monkey.jpg (177KB, 1004x693px) Image search: [Google]
black-spider-monkey.jpg
177KB, 1004x693px
>>30703333
Proto-tranny theory confirmed?
>>
File: 1499832335230.png (394KB, 3500x4729px) Image search: [Google]
1499832335230.png
394KB, 3500x4729px
>>30703333
Did someone say proto-tranny?
>>
>>30702383
>ponut cameltoe
sweet celestia...
>>
>>30702383
>Is looking for something ''she'' feels she lost
So... Uh... What are you even implying here?
If you're trying to make a point, it pays to be as factual as possible. Stay away from "fake news" and "alternative facts".
The writers are definitely left-leaning, at least most of them are, and the show's messages are certainly left-leaning.
None of it is regressive, though, so I don't really see how "cuck" is called for.
This is factually wrong. Unless by "around the same time" you mean "a year and then some before"
>Deep voice for a female
The fuck? She's voiced by Emily Blunt. You think she's got a DEEP voice for a woman? I don't even...
>acts masculine AF, leaving AJ and Rainbow cunt in the dust
She doesn't.
Unless you yourself happen to be a regressive SJW cuck who associates masculinity with cold malice and violence.

Actually looking back on your post as a whole, I think I might actually have hit home there.
In actual, factual reality Tempest is never even hinted at as being trans, yet you seem desperate to try and push that narrative to help further your agenda by outright lying. Your faulty, nonsensical application of buzzwords like "cuck" to try and throw off suspicion almost worked, too!
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>30703682
All left is the modern world is regressive bullshit, just like all modern feminism has nothing to do with equality. That wage gap is just as big a number as times you got laid. I'm talking about the west here btw, as mudslimes are a whole different story.

The writers are something else which is worse than modern lefty, and that is stupid.
If you want good writing, youtube watership down or animals of farthing wood, both teach some characters are irredeemable sociopaths that deserve to be wiped clean.

About sociopaths, now we are there anyway, malice and violence are sociopathic and guess which gender that is associated with because it's more common there?

Defending lefties and implying I am an SJW cuck?
Pic related.

Even RNGesus thinks that horse is trans, see quads.
>>
>>30703997
>>30703560
>>30703536
>>30703371
>>30703333

If I had my way, I'd have you all shot
>>
>>30704064
That won't make Fizzlepop Cis.
Once it's posted online, it's immortalized.
>>
>>30704064
All in all, anon, you're just another brick in the wall.
>>
File: fizzlepop2.png (205KB, 568x589px) Image search: [Google]
fizzlepop2.png
205KB, 568x589px
Assumptions mostly, AND ignoring the Obvious trans, but here goes.

>Won't and can't cook
>Won't clean
>Won't massage you or suck your dick after a hard day
>High likelihood of PTSD because military carreer
>Handicapped horn
>Can't be used for rape roleplay, the real deal or domestic abuse if she angers you, which this bitch will

Verdict: negative waifu potential, ''she'' is beneath background ponies who got a potential of 0. Stick razorblades to your hands and they will still be better lovers than this gross abomination.
>>
File: Shrekmate.jpg (17KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
Shrekmate.jpg
17KB, 244x206px
>>30703997
What are you even on about? You have drunk the SJW kool-aid, haven't you? There are entire left-wing movements that have nothing to do with the regressives and alt-left.

>The writers are something else which is worse than modern lefty, and that is stupid.
Baseless assertion. Provide some data to back up this claim.

>malice and violence are sociopathic and guess which gender that is associated with because it's more common there?
Which part?
Sociopathic tendencies are more common (or at least more commonly displayed) in males, but aren't showcased in Tempest Shadow. In the trailer alone Tempest displays far more signs of emotional faltering than a sociopath does. The holy cow that is domestic abuse appears to be female-dominated.
Even the argument that she's a soldier, and therefore has a "male occupation" doesn't hold water within the context of the universe, because as is immediately obvious to even a casual observer, MLP is very heavy on progressive left idealism, and their society as a result is highly individual and egalitarian.

>implying I am an SJW cuck?
You are though, aren't you?
Why else would you have a reason to try and force the outlandish agenda that Tempest is trans down everyone's throats?
I mean, surely, you wouldn't sit there just shitposting lies on the internet for FUN, would you?
>>
>>30703360
I wouldn't mind it so much with the bimbets if the guy who originated it was not such a fucking faggot.
>>
>>30704146
>Won't and can't cook
Jokes on you, I love cooking.
I work in a slaughterhouse and we have a company store, so I eat quality meat at least 5 days a week. Today I made 21 days dry-aged entrecote with steamed asparagus, grilled corn and a simple cognac sauce.
Judging by her size and muscle she's got to get her nourishment. I get to actually cook for two full-grown people instead of one and a quarter.
>Won't clean
Meh.
On the other hand, she's got a disciplined military background so we know she's not going to be a lazy slob. I'd rephrase this as "won't LIKE to clean", but who does?
>Won't massage you or suck your dick after a hard day
I bet she gives the BEST massages. Not necessarily an erotic thai-massage or whatever, sure, but she'd be killer at giving an actual hard massage that relieves tension. There's a reason masseurs tend to fall into two tropes. In the show itself, these tropes are caricatured as the fru-fru pretend-massage from Lotus and Aloe that Rarity goes for, and the actually tension-relieving kind that Bulk Biceps gives you.
Dunno about you, but if I had the choice, I'd get a massage from Fizzlepop over Bulk Biceps.
>High likelihood of PTSD because military carreer
She seems fine.
>Handicapped horn
This ties into the previous point as well. She's got a broken horn, yes. But is she letting it hold her back? Not a fucking chance. She's "handicapped" but she's still kicking every kinds of ass. Same with Dash in the Crystal War timeline when she lost her wing. Moping is for emos and babies, people with Character have the mental and physical fortitude to pull through and still excel.
>Can't be used for rape roleplay, the real deal or domestic abuse if she angers you, which this bitch will
I bet we could mud-wrestle.

Verdict: Top tier waifu material, leagues above the Flutterfags and Weeaboos who wants a meek and useless shitstain for a waifu.
>>
File: Tempest 2.gif (1MB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
Tempest 2.gif
1MB, 580x640px
>>30704865

This, one-hundred percent. Tempest might be masculine and a hard-ass, but she still means well and has a sensitive, anxious side (if you've read the book), and would be great company. Plus, if she loves you, she wouldn't let any harm come to you; she'd defend you to the death.

I'd rather have her around than some prissy slut like Rarity.
>>
>>30704865
wtf!? I love Fizzlepop now.
>>
>>30702383
>>Created around the same time Trump wanted to sign an anti-tranny army bill
I'm not even gonna go into why this train of thought is stupid.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.