[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hates OCs and any kind of self-insert and relation with canon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>Hates OCs and any kind of self-insert and relation with canon characters
>Writes/Reads Anon in Equestria stories for hours on end
>>
>>30702130
I didn't know Fizzlepop was so far gone
>>
>>30702130
>"And...then...the burly...anon...caressed...her majestic...broken...horn...and"
>"BOSS! WE HAVE A PR- Wait, what are you...? ooooooh, h-have I interrupted something I wasn't s-supposed to see?"
>"K-KNOCK THE NEXT TIME, YOU DOOF!"
>>
>>30702130
>>
The most hilarious/sad thing about this are the people who insist Anon is not a self-insert despite all evidence to the contrary. I mean, if he's not a self-insert, then that logically makes a waifufag cheering for him to get with said waifu a cuck by /mlp/ rules, right?
>>
>>30702130
It's only okay when I do it.
>>
>>30702130
>implying even the most deluded fuckwhit on this board doesn't understand the hypocracy and only publicly denies it because deep in their bitter broken heart they are crying out over a love that will never touch the lives they really care about
>>
>>30703351
He's only a self-insert if you make him. Projecting yourself onto someone else is pretty autistic tbqhfam.
>>
>>30703842
You are literally anon right now. Anon is based on the collective board opinions amd personalities. Anon is you.
>>
>anon is an OC
shit meme
>>
>>30702130
Anon does not count.
>>
>>30703922
t. Anon
>>
File: 1496914824754.png (926B, 168x43px) Image search: [Google]
1496914824754.png
926B, 168x43px
>>30704058
hmm
>>
>>30703351
Anon cannot be a self-insert by definition. He's anonymous.

The problem is that the AiE writers cannot write Anon as Anon and just opt to call their self insert as Anon. The Anonfilly threads have it better in terms of how Anon SHOULD act because he's just a representation of the board and 4chan in general. I enjoy the AiE writing but I'm under no delusion that the Anons may as well be their own character instead of 'muh character for you to self insert' because the moment you add a factor, he no longer IS Anon.

If Anon isn't blank or a representation of the coalesced board persona then he's not Anon. He's simply a crutch for a writer to force forward because they know their audience is people being awful at tolerating OCs.

I'd rather see more green texts about Big Mac dealing with his relationship troubles pre Season 7, frankly but the writers aren't interested in actual difficult to produce writers. Hence why they stick to clopfics and anon stories that they know people will praise them for.
>>
>>30705442
I'd rather have different Anon's in different stories than a boring nobody.
>>
>>30705370
>Booru tagging team
>Reliable
Pick one.
>>
>>30702178
>You will never fluster Tempest after a hard day's work with ear scratches, petting, and a gentle massage
>>
>>30702130
>anon in equestria, anonfilly
>not newfag tier cancer
Baxk to your RGE general, bitch.
>>
>>30705139
Literally me
>>
>>30702130
3 popular opinions
>1 - anon is an OC.
>2 - anon is the writer's self insert.
>3 - anon is you (as the reader)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.