[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MLP botches Twilight's ascension to princesshood in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: flurry heart.png (538KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
flurry heart.png
538KB, 750x750px
>MLP botches Twilight's ascension to princesshood in season 3
>Twilight's role as a princess is expanded upon and justified in season 4
>MLP botches Discord's reformation in season 3
>Discord's reformation is expanded and justified in season 4
>MLP botches Starlight's reformation in season 5
>Starlight's role as Twilight's student is expanded upon and improved in season 6
>EQG1 botches Sunset's reformation
>Sunset became the best character of the EQG series in Rainbow Rocks
>MLP botches Shining Armor and Cadance having a kid in season 6
>Flurry Heart is still shit

What went wrong?
>>
>>30701681
It's a fucking baby. The fuck are they supposed to do with it? They shouldn't have added the stupid fuck in the first place.
>>
File: wink wink.png (204KB, 507x640px) Image search: [Google]
wink wink.png
204KB, 507x640px
>>30701681
-"Hello!"
>>
>>30701681
Honestly I thought A Flurry of Emotions was alright, or at least better than I was expecting.
>>
Flurry just made me more curious of Celestia and Luna's origins since Faust originally planned on having them be natural born alicorns (and only one of them), but that's obviously been scrapped since she left the show.
After all, Rarity questions the possibility of alicorns being born, to which Celestia responds with Flurry being the first time it's happened.
>>
>>30701681
>Starlight's role as Twilight's student is expanded upon and improved in season 6
>poochiefags are this delusional
>>
File: 1455925767737.jpg (149KB, 910x490px) Image search: [Google]
1455925767737.jpg
149KB, 910x490px
>>30701681
She's shit, but she's forgettable background shit. After the S6 premiere, she's only had one episode and a little bit of unimportant screen time in a couple others. So at least she didn't become like Glimmer and forced into every other episode and an unstoppable magic plot device like everyone was afraid of.
>>
>>30701681
>Flurry Heart is still shit

Honestly, i thought A Flurry of Emotions showed just how smart she is for a fucking baby. When the Cakeshits were fighting over a shitty toy her FIRST instinct was to call an adult, and when Twiggles fucking ignored her she TRIED to fix the problem herself Of course she failed....what do you expect? SHE'S A FUCKING BABY.
>>
>>30701681
Not gonna lie, I Think she is adorable as fuck
>>
>>30701885
I totally agree with you.
>>
>>30701689
>They shouldn't have added the stupid fuck in the first place
What the fuck did you just fucking say about the Princess, you little bitch?
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Canterlot Military Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids in Griffonia, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
I am trained in buffalo warfare and I’m the top fighter in the entire Equestria armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.
I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this world, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me? Think again, fucker.
As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Kingdom and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.
The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.
You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hooves.
Not only am I extensively trained in hoof-to-hoof combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Equestrian Royal Army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.
If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment about the Princess was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you idiot.
I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>30701689
Habro made it because little girls go gaga over baby toys.
>>
>>30701681
She's a baby. The only way her character could smoothly change would be to 1) Give her a huge amount of screen-time; or 2) Do a time-skip.
>>
>>30701826
Well, Celestia and Luna move the Sun and Moon, so it's likely that upon their creation/ascension the world was liberated from some sort of primordial chaos.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.