[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys weren't joking, the last episode of season 3 was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1502142457369.png (130KB, 249x241px) Image search: [Google]
1502142457369.png
130KB, 249x241px
You guys weren't joking, the last episode of season 3 was actually terrible. Like wow. I just assumed you guys were being your usual retard selves and hating on everything but no that was just... disgraceful. It was getting so good then I just get hit with that monstrosity. Please tell me it gets better.
>>
>>30695470
It gets better.
>>
retard
>>
File: Haha.gif (277KB, 530x494px) Image search: [Google]
Haha.gif
277KB, 530x494px
>>30695474
Don't kick him while he's down.
>>
S3 was the worst. IMO 4, 5, and 6 were all decent, getting slightly better each time, and S7 has been S2-tier good.

That's my 2 cents though.
>>
>>30695476
Jesus christ. How much do you fuck up your body doing that? Is his insides okay?
>>
>>30695497
Not at all, if you know what you're doing. The guy who does that stuff is a professional though. You will have a gross, loose anus if you don't have an active lifestyle though, which is most people these days.
>>
File: 1006c10bc.png (284KB, 438x576px) Image search: [Google]
1006c10bc.png
284KB, 438x576px
>>30695476
hey neat, our mods posted a webbum of themselves doing their jobs
>>
>>30695470
Season 6 is worse than season 3.
>>
>>30695470
It does get better. S3 was kind of bad but it was exacerbated by the fact that it was a 13 episode season.

MMC was supposed to be the finale of the series, but they had to rewrite it at the last moment, and it ended up in the mess it is now.
>>
>>30695474
This.

There are eventually episodes where she's nowhere to be seen. And there's more than usual in S7.
>>
I'm getting back into the series now after 4 years, the end of S3 was such a mess it really turned me off. Honestly it still annoys me thinking about it, but i'm still gonna give it a chance afterwards.
>>
File: BGOPOLL3.png (478KB, 988x581px) Image search: [Google]
BGOPOLL3.png
478KB, 988x581px
>>30695470
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlNbVGbCuXk
Everything turn into shit since the last episode of S3, the true fans of the show who care about the show leave, shit eater stay, we not even can wint the poll again a shitty looking cartoon R&M.
>>
>>30696429
>A poll no one knows about
>>
File: 1448730787388.jpg (21KB, 322x376px) Image search: [Google]
1448730787388.jpg
21KB, 322x376px
>>30695470
I can remember when this pain was still fresh. Fuck the corporate suits at Hasbro for forcing this.

the worst part is, Princess Twilight could actually have worked had they built up to it gradually and made it feel earned, instead of shitting it out in a single rushed 20 minute musical finale
>>
File: 22e63c54b5.png (1MB, 1760x1432px) Image search: [Google]
22e63c54b5.png
1MB, 1760x1432px
>>30696439
I try as hard as I cant but all you retards give a fuck about it, we play Board Game Online during MLP anniversary, last time (2013 we lost again Dr.Who) and now after 4 years, we gonna lose again. the fandom died, I try to tell both Ponychan and here at /mlp/ but its seems both board not responding, PERFECT!.
>>
>>30696442
>the worst part is, Princess Twilight could actually have worked had they built up to it gradually and made it feel earned, instead of shitting it out in a single rushed 20 minute musical finale
As much as I've seen this, I've never seen put forward an example of how that could have gone down like that.
>>
>>30696458
Well for starters, they'd need to make her princess of magic, not princess of friendship. I can think of several varieties of season-long story arcs that end that way, but to this day Twilight Spergle being the best at Friendship EVAR just makes no sense.
and given that Friendship is Magic it isn't even that huge of a change, but the direction you approach it from is so important
>>
>>30696458
Well, for one they could have foreshadowed that becoming an alicorn is something a pony could actually do. Before Princess Twilight there was no reason to think that alicorns weren't just a rare breed of pony. One example of how to do this that I've heard was to have Cadance become an alicorn at her wedding, and Crystal Empire be her coronation. They could then include a reaction shot of Twilight to plant the idea into the audience's head that this is now something that Twilight wants, instead of something that happened to her without her permission.
>>
>>30696453
Learn to type better instead of like a total sperg with horrendous grammar and people might care more. No shit the fandom dropped off, what's your master plan, to just yell at the people who stuck around?
>>
>>30695487
season 5 was passable.
>>
>>30696522
>Rick and Morty is a good show get over it. Pony doesn't have as much appeal to normies and the fandom is on its last leg
And I think what this person said is right, Lauren Faust is gone, this show is not original anymore, every season after S2 is not canon, a lot of massive retards and shiteater come from Ponychan to /mlp/ especially after Lauren Faust decide to visiting us and the next thing we gonna get is EQG series.
>>
>>30696587
fuck off, namefag
>>
>>30696429
I never played board game online, so it feels dishonest to vote in it. I feel like I'd just be taking the prize away from those who'd actually benefit and enjoy it.
>>
>>30696522
Good pointers, If that was the case maybe it would be passable enough to swallow and I would keep watching the show.
What saddens me is that even some shmuck on Mongolian llama milking forum have better ideas how to direct cartoon for little girls than ones who are paid to do so.
>>
>>30696628
This
>>
>>30696458
The main problem I have with Twilicorn is that the final act which supposedly proved Twilight worthy just didn't make it seem like she earned it. As a concept, it's not bad; alicorns are a symbol of harmony between all different types of pony, so it makes sense that the Elements of Harmony could turn Twilight into one after a sufficiently friendship-worthy deed. But in the episode where it happened, she just caused a big mess and then quickly fixed it. If they hadn't made it a musical, they could have spent more time on Twilight figuring out how to solve a problem with time, effort, and intelligence, but instead it's just "maybe I should try the obvious solution" and she promptly does that and it works.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.