[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else bothered by this cunt? This OC ordered her boss around.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 47

File: 1502224923757.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502224923757.gif
2MB, 800x450px
Anyone else bothered by this cunt? This OC ordered her boss around.
Just how ass backwards does the world of equestria get to the point of disbelief?
>>
File: 1739232.png (116KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
1739232.png
116KB, 436x600px
>>30689406
silly anon
she has a generous partner this time.She's known failure,now she's suited for success.
>>
>>30689406
She's your typical manager who thinks they have the smarter idea and fucks up everything.
Except instead of ordering employees around she was left to her own devices on the sales floor.
Rarity was too generous and lenient. But it was her first new shop, so both of them made mistakes.
>>
File: 1316825.jpg (3MB, 3000x1693px) Image search: [Google]
1316825.jpg
3MB, 3000x1693px
>tfw she'll never order me around
Why live?
>>
>>30689441
her plan worked though. raritys shop was super successful. the problem was it destroyed the soul of the products.
from the way she behaves she makes it sound like shes been a part of many failed boutiques so she tried extra hard to make sure this one didnt.
>>
File: Sassy.png (877KB, 1282x719px) Image search: [Google]
Sassy.png
877KB, 1282x719px
>>30689481

>she'll never eat the boogers off your tissue
>>
>>30689406

Yes, but Rarity broke her beneath her hooves, brought her around to her way of thinking, and now has put her in her proper place.
>>
>>30689406
After she prostrated herself before her superior and apologized, I cared for her quite a bit.
>>
>>30689422
That's a big horn.
>>
>>30689406
Equestrian workplace heirarchy is tied up completely with sexuality. By taking more and more control of the shop, she asserted her dominance.
>>
>>30690868
For you.
>>
>>30689406
>how ass backwards
She has a great ass though
>>
File: 1481370081325.jpg (324KB, 1280x1708px) Image search: [Google]
1481370081325.jpg
324KB, 1280x1708px
>>30691271
Forgot the damned image
>>
>>30690477
>>30690759
>>30690868
>>30690917
>>30691281
What kind of shitposting is this?
>>
>>30689406
Wasn't she Rara's first employee?
I guess she was a little too lenient for her own good.

>>30690868
I would believe she's a tranny

>>30690322
The Princess dress thing was a great launcher desu, but that kind of thing wouldn't have worked on the long run.

> she makes it sound like shes been a part of many failed boutiques
I do remember saying something like that near the end.
>>
>>30691391
shes way too attractive to be a tranny
>>
>>30689422
>>30689481
I like her design a lot. Too bad that she will be forever a tertiary character.
>>
>>30689481
>"Mr. Anonymous, I've noticed that you've been making passes at all of our customers, which has not been good for business!"
"I didn't hit on that fat-as-fuck blue pony that keeps looking at dresses that her super-size ass could never slip into."
>"Yes, the one time it might have proven good for business."
>Sassy Saddles gives an exasperated sigh.
"And I haven't hit on you."
>She seems taken aback, but also a little flattered. She looks you up and down as she does potential customers, this time evaluating for a different purpose.
>"I've only dated unicorns, much less whatever it is that you are. It would be a bit avant-garde, which is both frightening and exciting. Exhilarating then, perhaps?"
>Sassy silently ponders the reality that she's not getting any younger, and has recently been worrying about becoming an old mare.
>"Very well then, Mr. Anonymous! I accept your request to court me! But I have some rules you absolutely MUST follow!"
>You'd mentioned that the only mares you hadn't hit on were her and a fat-ass as an insult. But her misunderstanding seems to be working out for you.
>"You see, I've had some failed relationships in the past. But I've used them as learning experiences and developed a 50 step program to a healthy, happy relationship!"
>"Step one requires at least one intersection of interests. Now, I've heard from Rarity of your uncommon passion for socks and panties, and as the manager of one of Canterlot's premiere boutiques, I can certainly accommodate that... quirk. I also hear that your life is coming apart at the seams, but fortunately for you, my managerial instincts can't resist a good fixer-upper! So, I will sport some fashions that suit your unique tastes, and you will allow me to manage your life back into something respectable. Really, it's win-win for you, Mr. Anonymous."
"Uhh, you can just call me Anon, y'know."
>Sassy gives you a coy smirk.
>"First name basis isn't until step 5 of my plan. Trying to rush things, are we?"
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>30692483
Please, sir, go on.
>>
>>30692483
"Alright, what are steps 2 to 4, then? Miss Sassy Saddles is too many syllables to say every time."
>"Quite. Miss Saddles will do for now. And the first steps of my program are as follows:"
>"Step 1: Find common interests to bond over."
>"Step 2: Share a laugh while pursuing shared interests."
>"Step 3: Find something to like about eachother outside of that common ground."
>"Step 4: Repeat interactions to establish a trend."
>"Step 5: Move on to first name basis."
"I don't think you need a plan for that. That's just normal."
>"Yes, and how many successful relationships have you had?"
"Same as you, sounds like. On which step do we get it on?"
>Sassy glares and flushes, turning away with her muzzle held high before muttering.
>"38, if you must know."
"So, if I follow your rules, you'll be my girlfriend and we'll be fucking in 38 easy steps!"
>Sassy flinches and glances at the shopping ponies that might have overheard.
>"Perhaps if you refrain from embarrassing me long enough!"
"Still, I'm surprised you thought about that! And it's not even at the end of your list. I guess we better start checking boxes! How about we start by getting you into something more cute and comfortable?"
>"I think we should start by getting YOU into something less dreadful."
"But I like my-"
>"Tut-tut!"
>A pile of folded clothes gets levitated into your stomach with enough force to knock you back.
>"If you're going to prematurely announce us like that, then you'll need to make sure not to embarrass me. That means that in public you'll dress nicely and speak properly."
"Sure, Sassy."
>"No, remember, we must follow the rules if this is to be a successful relationship."
"Uhh, yes, Miss Saddles."
>Sassy gives a satisfied smile.
>"Very good, then. You get changed while I finish up with today's customers."
>You allow her to push you into a changing room, like brushing an unsightly embarrassment under the rug. You hadn't expected her to be so bossy. But you think you kind of like it.
>>
File: 1108383.png (455KB, 900x979px) Image search: [Google]
1108383.png
455KB, 900x979px
>>30692138
she appeared after almost two seasons of nothing

she's THAT tertiary to the point she could fit in the one off character category
>>
>>30692982
She's even going to pop up a little in the movie.
She has Fleur beat.
>>
>>30692831
>It takes a while to get changed. The clothes may be designed FOR a human, but they're still definitely designed BY a pony, more buckles than zippers, a coat too tight with a tail too long.
>By the time you finish dressing, the boutique is closed and the red glow of sunset is streaming through the windows, casting silhouettes of the window displays across the floor.
>Looks like Sassy ditched you. You didn't know she had it in her.
>You try the door, but you're locked inside. It seems appropriate; you feel like a window display in this ridiculous outfit.
"Well, looks like she pulled a fast one on me."
>"While that might have been good for a laugh, step 2 requires we SHARE the laugh, if you recall."
>You turn to find Sassy trotting out of one of the changing rooms.
>Black and violet sheer leggings covered in silver embroidery run up the length of her rear legs, stopping midway up her thigh.
>Even with her body, more slender than most mares, her supple haunches still pillow slightly over where the top of the leggings pinch into her thighs.
>Matching leggings ride slightly lower on her forelegs, but you can't keep your focus on her front.
>Her usual black dress is off, in its place only a tightly laced bodice that makes her already slight frame thinner than usual, making her petite flank more prominent by comparison.
>As if you needed reason to focus more on her flank, now covered in tight panties that mostly mirror her leggings in design.
>They're even more sheer at the sides, nearly translucent, but suddenly more opaque as the fabric extends below her tail.
>Mares rarely bother with panties, and the few you've seen sport a hole for the tail to thread through, but this pair instead slides on beneath it, lacing up just below and above the tail.
>A simple pull of lace above her tail would unravel the back of them, revealing the slight bit her attire leaves to the imagination.
>If she planned to impress you, she did. Maybe making plans really is her thing.
>>
>>30693308
Top notch. Good descriptions of clothes, didn't know I wanted this.
>>
>>30691513

Equestrian Trannies have actual magic to make them become the other sex, though.
>>
>>30695060
from canon lore it can be done, but its impressive enough that an alicorn amulet super powered unicorn thought it was impossible.
>>
>>30691348
>He doesn't like pictures of pony ass
>>
>>30693308
Does step 38 have subsections for positions or is there a separate approved list?
>>
>>30695073

Unfortunately, it's not a matter we'll ever get a definitive and concrete answer on, since it runs into the 'too rude or too lewd' problem, but given that Starlight makes up new spells after like ten minutes of jiggering, I imagine that a pony in a dark alley will perform the ritual for four digits worth of bits. (And you probably need blood to power the magic or some shit)
>>
File: Do you even watch the show.gif (537KB, 509x707px) Image search: [Google]
Do you even watch the show.gif
537KB, 509x707px
>>30695060
>>30695073
>>30695228
It's not possible.
>>
File: Glimmersultimateiserady.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Glimmersultimateiserady.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>30695240

>can defy time itself
>can't change one's physical form
>>
>>30695240
>"I can turn a mare into a stallion!"
>>
>>30689406
She ordered her boss around, you moron, because unlike Rarity she KNOWS how to run a business and was doing what she was hired for, fucking making the store successful. The approach 'make one dress for customer' works in tiny hole Rarity is from, not in a huge city. You first make your brand, THEN you can indulge in making singular dresses for top paying customers, something Rarity was too dumb to understand and instead of educating herself she went 'my way or the highway'.

Try to work some time, you lazy NEET, you will see the manager was 100% right. In fact, Rarity was doubly idiotic refusing to hire help that would deal with most tedious part of the dress making giving her time to make new designs, how you can defend someone so stupid is beyond me...

>>30690322

What fucking soul of the product? The manager pony didn't change one bit in the design and was delivering exactly what the clients wanted, it was not her problem Rarity was at once too stubborn and stupid to either delegate or be glad her shop was booming, and quit the moment she became bored of, you know, actually working...
>>
>>30693308
>"...and that detail of my outfit may have been a conceit, but I did ask Rarity to include full pants on YOUR outfit, as seems to be your preference despite that not being the current stallion fashion, so I think we can call it even. But what do you think?"
>Crap. You were busy checking her out and didn't catch most of that.
"Sorry. I was busy checking you out and didn't catch most of that."
>She tries to look annoyed, but is obviously more flattered. She's the type that's used to receiving advances, but working at a boutique frequented by the younger Rarity and some of the most attractive celebrities has no doubt hurt her confidence.
>"I was asking if you were satisfied with my couture?"
"Oh, yeah! You won't mind if I examine the texture of the fabric?"
>You reach out towards the unicorn, but her magic slides two of the floor displays to block your path like a pair of mannequin sentries.
>"Try not to get TOO excited. My research shows that relationships that begin with a spontaneous night of passion rarely prove to be successful."
"I seem to have decent luck. Why not play the odds and let me help you out of those?"
>She rolls her eyes, tolerating you because of how good it feels to be wanted when she'd begun to worry that time had passed for her.
>"I'm still not sure I want you touching me at all, honestly."
"You should; you'd enjoy it. I'm an expert at touching. Especially when it comes to a mare's wet-"
>"I do hope this sentence won't end crudely. That might put a premature stop to our courtship."
"...face. If you're ever sad, count on me to dry your tears and calm your woes."
>"Charmed. But, really, for such a fan of this style of outfit, you're surprisingly eager for me to be out of it. You can't rush these steps, relationships take time. It's a big job."
>Right, the steps. You still need to make her laugh for step 2. Better get on that.
"For you."
>She looks insulted; maybe hurt. Shit, you forgot, you're bad at all comedy but meme humor.
>>
File: disgusting.png (437KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
437KB, 768x768px
>>30696017
"Umm, sorry, I just meant it's easy for me, because I already know I'd do anything for you."
>Smooth, but it doesn't look like she's buying it. You've got a suspicion her next words are going to end the conversation, so you keep talking.
"So, you said Rarity made the clothes I'm wearing? I'd hoped YOU would make them."
>The floor displays slide back aside as Sassy trots towards the storer's counter. You follow her swaying hind-quarters every step of the way.
>"On such short notice? I'm afraid not. While I am very versed in the world of fashion, Rarity is the dress-making designer genius. My expertise is more managerial. Organizing and coordinating. A great combination with an artiste like her, as the finer details around running an entire boutique can get a bit... messy when left to her."
"So your specialty is managing Rarity's messes?"
>"You could say that. Rarity herself is a mess, honestly. A genious with garments, a prodigy with pins, a sensation with sewing seams. But balancing the budget is a bit beyond her, and her emotional outbursts are beyond eccentric. I can't get through a visit without her sobbing up a storm like a filly, soaking through my whole supply of tissues. I stock them as much as fabric at this point."
"That's kind of cute."
>"I... suppose."
>Sassy glances at a wastebin full of snot-soaked tissues with a look of disgust.
"But, I'm a little impressed you live that way. I barely plan my meals for each day, and you have all these lists of steps for how to open a store, or how to start a relationship, and you don't deviate from them."
>"Well, I DO run a business, and you're a mess yourself. You really should get that in check. A degree of diligence is required. A stitch in time saves nine."
"Yeah, I just mean... I usually think of it all as just dresses? Like, fashion and patterns. But for you, it's actually strategies and planning. Like, fashioning patterns. And it's not just your job, it's how you live. I like that."
>>
>>30696024
>"Well, you praise both a mare's looks AND her talents. You really are quite the charmer, aren't you? Anything else to add?"
"Well, I heard that you struggled with a lot of stores that failed before this one. But you stuck with it. That's a tenacity that I can admire, too."
>She's frowning. You touched a sore spot. But you're going somewhere with this.
"But in the end, the planned steps you had for Rarity's shop didn't work out, right? You had to break from it to keep your business partner happy. What I'm saying is romance is the same way. You have this 50-step plan, and that's fine. But you have to break from it a bit to keep your partner happy."
>You sidle towards Sassy, putting a hand around her neck as she cranes it away from you.
"Ponies are almost always naked, aside from you, so I doubt 'see your partner naked' is on that list of yours. So you don't even need to break it to let me take your clothes off. Just a legal loophole. Getting it on is step 38. You have any entries for the foreplay? Some cunnilingus or fellatio clauses? Fingerbang or hornjob subsections?"
>"Again you attempt to rush things. Haste makes waste, unless your only objective is a sexual one, in which case I think we may be wasting eachother's time."
"It's not my ONLY objective, though I won't deny seeing you in that outfit is a bit distracting."
>She lets out a disappointed sigh.
>"Mr. Anonymous, the flirting has been a guilty pleasure, but I haven't had a moment of genuine joy at your company, and I don't think you have at mine. I think it's clear that this courtship is not going to work out. You should leave. Keep the outfit, and you may return if and when you desire another. But I am sad to say that your desire for me will not be fulfilled."
"Sure, Miss Saddles. Honestly, I'm not even mad. I'm actually a little sad, too. You look amazing in that lingerie, and it was kind of nice having someone care enough to tell me to get my shit together for a change."
>She smiles.
>>
>>30696029
>"Well, if you're that sad, we do have plenty of tissues on stock. Feel free to take a box."
"No thanks. Sounds like you'll need them the next time your boss shows up."
>Sassy giggles as you reach the door.
>"Perhaps I should just call you when she does, if I can 'count on you to dry tears and calm woes.'"
"Whoa, I was talking about you then! Rarity sounds like too much of a mess for me to handle. Managing messes is YOUR specialty, remember?"
>"Yes, but you're the expert on touching mare's wet 'faces,' are you not? I assure you, the rivers of mascara and mucus are quite a bit to deal with."
>The both of you break into a laugh that fades as your hand grasps the handle of the door. In that moment, you both pause, realizing what just happened.
"Well, the courtship may not have lasted long, but at least it made it through step 2."
>"Step 3, actually."
"Huh?"
>"Step 3: Find something to like about eachother outside of your common interests. Earlier, you said you liked my organization and tenacity. Well, I've realized I also like some things about you. You have a refreshing honesty that not many in this city or industry have. Not without revealing what awful ponies they really are, anyways. Even so, I've also noticed you scrambling to rectify any time you might have upset me, yet continuing to be honest every time. I like that about you. So, that's step 3 done."
"Well. We almost made it to first name basis then."
>"Rather, we will when we finish step 4, repeat interactions, by meeting up tomorrow morning."
"Tomorrow?"
>"Yes. Dawn, here, tomorrow."
>Her magic opens the door, sending you stumbling into the Canterlot streets.
"I need to change, so I'll let you go ahead, but I hope to see you bright and early. Showing reliability is one of our later steps, after all.
>Today was unexpected, but welcome.
>You knocked out 5 steps in an evening, 10 in a day should be easy. At this rate, you'll be dipping your dick in pony pussy by the end of the week.
>>
>>30692509
>>30693963
>>30695196
Encouragment appreciated. I just remembered hearing that there wasn't any Sassy green at one point, and felt that was a crime. This setup was honestly a little rough for me, but I have a lot of ideas for where to take it from here, so it should be a good time. Also, describing clothes in a sexy way is actually one of my favorite things to do, so you can bet I'll be working in more of that. Suggestions welcome, though at this point I'm mostly just debating on whether or not I want Sassy to be increasingly bossy as the relationship progresses.
>>
>>30696045
was there even a single thread back in 2015 about her?
>>
>>30696106
Typical waifu threads mainly.
>>
>>30696035

good job, friendly writefag.
>>
>>30696017
>Shit, you forgot, you're bad at all comedy but meme humor.

Kek
>>
>>30695962
>What fucking soul of the product?
the difference between buying a plushie from someone who takes their time to craft each one by hand with love and one you can go buy at walmart.
>delivering exactly what the clients wanted
clients hardly ever know what they really want. they were getting it because it promised to make them popular. once everyone had one it wouldnt take long for ponies to realize it no longer makes them special.
>became bored
her love is in creating new works of art, not in repeating the same thing over and over like an assembly line. it had nothing to do with working. throughout the series were shown she works pretty damn hard, even so far as to go gather her own gems from the mountains.
>>
>>30696045
Pastebin when?
>>
>>30696045
>Suggestions welcome, though at this point I'm mostly just debating on whether or not I want Sassy to be increasingly bossy as the relationship progresses.

I think the story would flow better if she became progressively less autistic, not more.

But it's your story, so do what you think will be best.
>>
>>30696035
I think this is the first sassy green ive ever seen
>>
>>30697640
>tfw been thinking about writing something involving her just today
>came home to see actual green in this very thread so now I don't have to work
It's a good feel.
>>
File: Skepticalsmith.png (350KB, 590x562px) Image search: [Google]
Skepticalsmith.png
350KB, 590x562px
>>30697736

Fuck you. Get back to work. Sassy needs more green.

I don't know enough fashion expressions to really write her well but I'll try too.
>>
>>30697921
>I don't know enough fashion expressions to really write her
I don't know any. Shit, I dunno anything about fashion. But you're right, I should try.
>>
>>30697992

So should we all. As writefags, it is all we can do.
>>
>>30698264
well,have a bump
>>
Whenever I write Rarity, I've usually got multiple tabs of sewing sites and wiki pages on fabrics open throughout it. Probably don't need to go as hardcore with Sassy, though. She hasn't been shown doing any tailoring or designing, just taking orders, checking inventory, PR, and things of that nature.

Anyways, I'll continue in a couple hours, but if any other anon wants to write some Sassy green, one shot or long form, I'd definitely enjoy it.
>>
>>30697992
I don't know anything about fashion but I was able to use Suri Polomare as a fashioned themed magical villain in an EQG green just the other week.

I found that if you write the fashion elements of the story from the perspective of someone who doesn't know anything about fashion, it's not too hard
>>
>>30697136
You have no idea how fashion works, do you? Again, that approach works in small hole in ass end of nowhere, if you want to pay rent in capital city, you NEED mass production to pay the bills, THEN you can indulge in small hand crafted series for top customers. Besides, Rarity still sewn it individually so your "soul" was still there.

Ponies wanted DRESS THAT PRINCESS WORE. No more, no less. That very point is driven home by Rarity trying to "customize" the product and the customer being unhappy because that was NOT what the shop advertised. When client orders PC with ATI card, do you swap it to Nvidia to "customize" it?

>her love is in creating new works of art, not in repeating the same thing over and over like an assembly line

So, you say she was simply unused to real work 99% of ponies do and invented stupid excuses then decided to quit even when manager pony offered multiple solutions to the issue. Is AJ bored by picking only apples and apples? Is Ponk bored making only cakes and cakes? Maybe, but unlike idiot Rarity they DEAL WITH IT and deliver what customer wants. Maybe Pinkie would make tasty bread but when customer comes to store for pie they DON'T want bread, something Rarity was too idiotic to get.
>>
>>30698928
I'll admit that strictly selling one-of-a-kind dresses is small town. Rarity flaked on mass production repeatedly in the past, both when asked for it by Hoity Toity and by Sapphire Shores. The mass production phase would normally be next for her, but Rarity's lucked out in being connected with all of the top designers and musicians in Equestria. She designs tour outfits for Sapphire Shores and Coloratura, has princesses model her dresses, and has won fashion shows. She's at the point where she can get by just selling overpriced customs to celebrities. Catering to the masses is just a pleasure for her at this point.
>>
File: stealth thicc.jpg (224KB, 542x846px) Image search: [Google]
stealth thicc.jpg
224KB, 542x846px
>>30697153
Here's part 1: https://pastebin.com/b6UBnJvK
Working on part 2.
Also, I just discovered that there's hardly any half-decent Sassy art either. I may draw some lewd Saturday for this poor, unappreciated, hard-working mare.
>>
>>30698928
its like you completely ignored the episode. for one, dont compare other ponies to her work.

its a rich town full of rich ponies. her boutique makes expensive custom clothing, not cheap bullshit en masse.

the clients were manipulated into wanting that dress because its the only thing that was advertised for one thing, and because they paraded twilight around in it for another. once rarity brought out her other dresses, thats when ponies started connecting with their fashion on a personal level rather than a superficial one, which you completely ignored.

it was stupid of her to customize an order that was already made, sure.

you also keep saying "work" as if i havent given examples of how she works. shes always making shit or gathering shit to make more shit. its not that the work tired her out, it was the soulless type of work. like being part of an assembly line. shitty work isnt the only real work, the fuck kind of reasoning is that?

i dont even like rarity, but youre being retarded about it.
>>
>>30700895
You're doing god's work, thank you.
>>
File: happy sassy.png (211KB, 375x552px) Image search: [Google]
happy sassy.png
211KB, 375x552px
>>30700895
>You wake dark and early to stagger down the dim streets of Canterlot in the outfit Sassy Saddles gave you yesterday. You had to wake an hour early just to make sure you could get the damned thing on in time.
>The light of the moon reveals the road but hides the morning dew coating the cobbled avenues. You nearly bust your ass more times than you can count. You actually manage it twice.
"It should be illegal to ask anyone to wake up before Celestia. If she can't be bothered to do it, why should I?"
>You know why. The memory of Sassy swaying her sides in sheer stockings and sexy skivvies kept you up a while after you got home, and you were ready to see more. Getting a grasp on her couldn't be too far up that list of hers.
>The thought of your hands on her haunches keeps you warm in the crisp air of the small hours, and the sun finally floats on the horizon just as your stumbling stroll reaches Canterlot Carousel.
>You're normally only up at this hour if you've swapped sleep for cider, but it's still obvious to you that it's too early for the boutique's lights to be on.
>You find the door unlocked and step inside. Sassy must have shown early for something special with you. You're already excited to see what little number she's wearing.
"Oh~, Miss Saddles? Where are you hiding?"
>A Trottingham accent responds from the back room.
>"Mr. Anonymous? Well, chiffon and chenille! You're more punctual than I'd planned! I suppose some things will even get a gadabout like you out of bed at a respectable hour."
>You eagerly follow her voice.
"Call me whatever you like as long as you look good while doing it. Speaking of, you didn't say what I should wear, so I put on that outfit you gave me yesterday. Wouldn't want to embarrass you and all that."
>"You're wearing that formal outfit Rarity made? Darning and drapers, I should have told you to leave it at home! Well, take it off or else we'll get it soaked with sweat. Then come back here and see what I have for you."
>>
File: sassy glee.gif (732KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
sassy glee.gif
732KB, 800x450px
>>30701894
>Your outfit thankfully comes off easier than it goes on. You throw off pieces with every step, bursting into the back room in your boxers before she's even finished her sentence.
"I knew you'd come around! You don't have a body like yours without workin' it!"
>Your eyes scan over Sassy's body, clothed in an outfit you never thought she'd dare put on.
"Is that a... sweatsuit?"
>"I prefer 'jogging suit.' It sounds less... soggy."
>She turns, apraising her own outfit. It's surprisingly human. The mauve fleece covers most of the mare's body, white trim hovering over her hooves and covering the splayed collar.
"Why are you wearing that?"
>"Because, as you said, I don't have a body like mine without 'working' it."
>She flashes a slightly insufferable smile. You shrug.
"Well, I've known worse fetishes. I can deal. Now why don't you show me what you have for me~"
>You start to part the front of your boxers when Sassy's magic slams a folded set of clothes over your crotch, covering your attempted exposure and knocking you back with more force than is pleasant in that area.
>"That's what I have for you."
>You unfold the bundle, revealing a black jogging suit that matches hers aside from being made for a human form. You look at her quizically.
>"You said yesterday that you hoped I'd make some clothes for you. And I have! So try them on."
"I see now why Rarity is the one in charge of design."
>You obey only because it took you 10 seconds with your clothes off to start shivering, and there's no way you're getting the other outfit on with trembling hands.
>"It's not meant to be fashionable. I work far slower than her, but even I can throw together something like that in an hour or two."
"It's, uh, a little tight."
>"Well, I did have to use Rarity's measurements from when you first arrived. If it's tight, then it means you've put on weight. We can make some modern measurements later, but for now, it's all the more reason for you to join me on my morning jog."
>>
File: coy sassy.png (830KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
coy sassy.png
830KB, 1280x720px
>>30701896
"Wait, what, why? Is running together a step on your roadmap to the bedroom?"
>"Not specifically. But it's what you'll do if you ever want to make it there."
"Can I ask why?"
>"Certainly! It ties back into step 1."
"But we did step 1. We finished step 1."
>"But that doesn't mean we forget it. You should always be taking one step forward, and looking two steps back, lest you lose your footing and bungle the whole thing."
"In fact, we finished step 4 by my coming today. So we're on step 5, which means I can call you Sassy, which is good, because you are definitely being that right now."
>"Mr. Anonymous, if you recall, one of our shared interests was my managing your life into something worthwhile. Adding some exercise to your routine will be good for you!"
"See, the thing is, I don't have a routine to even add to."
>"All the more reason to start one!"
>She seems genuinely excited as she leans forward to stretch. The loose fabric of her pants stretchs with her, form-fitting around her flank, and running behind her suddenly doesn't sound like such a bad idea. Your own pants stretch in response, which you hide by bending over to do some actual stretching of your own.
>Not long after, the locked shop is left behind and you're back in the crisp mountain air of Canterlot, jogging just short of a run to keep up with her canter up and down the sloped streets of the city.
>You're not horribly out of shape, but Sassy is definitely very in shape, and the elevation isn't doing your lungs any favors. The cold air quickly becomes appreciated as it blows across your sweat-slicked brow.
>"Try to keep up, Mr. Anonymous! I made the jog to the boutique on my own, so you're only getting half of my workout."
"Yeah, *pant* well I've also got *pant* half as many legs!"
>"Doesn't that mean I'm doing even more work?"
"Don't know! *pant* Don't care! *pant* No talk. Save *pant* breath!"
>She lets out a titter and turns back forward, but slows.
>>
File: sassy donuts.gif (198KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
sassy donuts.gif
198KB, 1000x563px
>>30701898
>Her new pace lets you catch your breath a bit, letting you finally focus on something other than running.
>You glance at your surroundings and realize you've wandered into a part of Canterlot you're not familiar with. You jog across a stone bridge that crosses one of the mountain's many rivers into a neighborhood densely packed with buildings, newer but detailed with few of the flourishes most of the city's buildings have.
>Your wandering gaze soon finds its way from flourishes to the flank in front of you.
>Each step stretches the fabric this way or that, giving a clear outline of one cheek and then the other. Each swish of the tail reveals more still, the tight fabric alluding to the outline of a prominent ponut beneath.
>You wonder if ponies have a camel toe term for puffy ponuts. It makes you think of an embroidery hoop, stretching fabric in a circle. You bet Sassy would appreciate the comparison of her body to a sewing tool if she weren't such a prude.
>Next you notice that your focus on her ass has lead you closer to it. Almost close enough to touch it, actually.
>You smirk impishly as you reach out, still a few inches away. You speed slightly, and draw an inch or two nearer, slowly but surely inching closer, almost able to graze that supple pony plot.
>Just as it's almost in reach, you notice how violently you're panting. Next you realize you're running at a full sprint. Then you catch Sassy smirking over her shoulder at you.
>She had been gradually speeding up to stay out of reach, and you'd been following in kind.
>Exhaustion quickly claims you and you stagger to a stop, bending over, placing your palms on your thighs, and trying desperately to not cough up anything as you gulp and heave air as fast as your flaming lungs are able.
>"And you were doing so well. I almost thought of letting you catch me! Almost."
"Pale horse *gasp* you've led me *wheeze* to my *cough* grave!"
>"To my home, actually. But you did finish the jog. Well done!"
>>
>>30692982
Her reappearance did have Rarara make an actually nice looking dress sketch before she lost her shit over "WAAAAH MY SISTERRRRR"
>>
File: sassy smirk.png (263KB, 423x590px) Image search: [Google]
sassy smirk.png
263KB, 423x590px
>>30701904
>You glance up between your gasps at another tall, narrow building, no different from any other on this street that runs alongside the mountain, each built halfway into the rocky surface.
>"That was actually quite fun, though you were hanging on by a thread!"
>You'd disagree if you had the breath for it. Jogging with a raging boner isn't a very good time to you.
>"I've actually wanted a running partner for some time now! Thank you, Mr. Anonymous!"
"Couldn't you... just run with... Rarity?"
>"Oh, she's only here every few weeks, and usually so busy that she has no time for anything but her work. I also suspect she performed some dark pact that blessed her with the most infuriatingly efficient metabolism, so she has little need for exercise."
"Also, remember step 5. You can call me Anon now."
>"Hmm, I could. But I don't quite feel compelled to. Maybe after my management's made you a tad more respectable."
"Speaking of. Wasn't our other common interest my preference in mare fashions? You should really be wearing some yoga pants or spandex shorts. Maybe a sports bra? Or whatever you ponies wear instead of those."
>"I think I'm a little too-"
>She pauses, deciding not to finish the sentence.
>"Well, not many ponies are out this early. I'll see what I can put together for next time."
"Next time!?"
>"It's a routine, remember? That means we'll be doing this every other weekday. In exchange, I'll be sure to wear something that will make you come running."
"That sounds like a lot of work."
>"Yes, well, nothing gets done without thread and thrum."
>You don't bother pretending to know what that means.
"Anyways... Can I come in?"
>"Certainly not. We're still steps away from visiting one another's homes. Not to mention I need to wash up for work."
"Well, I have no idea where we are or how to get home from here. So."
>Sassy sighs.
>"Well, step 8 is making an exception for one another. This can be mine."
"Wait, can't your exception be letting me-"
>"No, it can not."
>>
That's all for now, more tomorrow. Let me know if things are going too slow. I like writing banter, so I get caught up in it easily. I tried to adjust Sassy's voice to get her a little more show-accurate, as I didn't really have any of her Trottingham dialect or fashion alliterations on that go, like her "paislet and poplin" or "raving rick-rack" from the show.
>>
>>30701924
Cant wait for more
>>
>>30692138
I like her unique body shape, really wish that's the shape they had given Luna. Instead luna gets the rather common big barrel tiny butt body shape.
>>
File: 1739292.jpg (91KB, 446x600px) Image search: [Google]
1739292.jpg
91KB, 446x600px
>>30702385
not everything in the royalty can offer the best material,Nightmare Moon delivers your preferences though.

Luna just shapes middle pony design and I think SS fits into her category.What's curious is that she reminds of a commercial princess but I haven't seen barely toys of her.
>>
Back to page 1.
>>
File: IMG_2958.png (117KB, 504x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2958.png
117KB, 504x566px
So, I was staring at one of the maps of Equestria, and noticed Trottingham is in the Griffish Isles. The name is just a pun for British Isles, obviously, but it IS located almost equidistant between Manehattan and Griffinstone. It kind of makes sense that a mare from there would end up running a fashion boutique in the most min-max'd for profit manner possible.
>>
>>30695962
>She ordered her boss around, you moron, because unlike Rarity she KNOWS how to run a
KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW.

SEND YOURSELF IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, RIGHT, THE FUCK NOW.
>>
>>30704305
He's right, moron
>>
>>30703951
Griffon kingdom or whatever it was called was a literal shithole.
>>
Boop
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
File: 984373-1.png (378KB, 1000x972px) Image search: [Google]
984373-1.png
378KB, 1000x972px
>>
>>30704966
So, Chicago?
>>
Why is she so big?
>>
>>30707806
uuuu
>>
>>30707806
Royalty genes, probably.
>>
File: Sassy_Sm.png (739KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sassy_Sm.png
739KB, 600x800px
Writefag here. Came home to my roommate throwing a house party, so no writing got done, but I should be able to get some out at some point today. As an apology, I drew a quick Sassy, since I can do that a lot quicker than I can put together a few posts of green.
>>
>>30708089
>Came home to my roommate throwing a house party

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6zJcdCEpfDw

someone was invited to do anything...when bumps are behind
>>
>>30708089
I think a little bump might help
>>
I want to fondle her Sassy Saddlebags
>>
>>30711240
This
>>
File: Don't die thread.png (93KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Don't die thread.png
93KB, 450x450px
>>30708089
Page 10 bump
>>
File: Confused horse.jpg (316KB, 768x1892px) Image search: [Google]
Confused horse.jpg
316KB, 768x1892px
>>30712799
>>30712800

>08/12/17(Sat) 23:02:48 No.30712799
>08/12/17(Sat) 23:02:47 No.30712800
>>
Last bump before going to sleep.
>>
File: 1223018.png (382KB, 881x899px) Image search: [Google]
1223018.png
382KB, 881x899px
>>30712800
>>30712799
one of you two is a time traveller

same with one being the copy from the original from pic related
>>
Waiting for the next part.
>>
>>30714298
Thats a cute sassy
>>
>>30704372
Lying in my face and calling me a moron? That's it, you did it now. I'm calling your dad.
>>
File: 1429983.gif (536KB, 456x385px) Image search: [Google]
1429983.gif
536KB, 456x385px
>>
>>30717525
>Trying to show sympathy after she ruined her
Lol what a sociopath.
>>
>>30717652
it's 2 seasons after Canterlot Boutique

Rarity is down because she misses her sister and laments the time she has lost
nothing to do with the dress business
>>
>>30717672
Plus Rarity cries pretty much all the damn time.
>>
>>30711240
>>
File: 1200515.png (255KB, 1024x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1200515.png
255KB, 1024x1007px
>>
>>30689406
I'm not gonna lie, I've done the exact same thing to my own bosses in the past when shit needs to get done.

I would say that I'm not quite as callous, but sometimes it pays to work as a partner instead of an employee even those aren't the explicit terms of your business relationship.
>>
>>30689406
She may be an oc but she's an oc I'd like to stick my dick inside
>>
>>30718945
Lewd
>>
>Bigger sized mare and a unicorn you say
>>
>>30720333
trips confirm your wish
>>
>>30708089
Are you kill?

Please, don't be kill.
>>
>>30722186
be glad that 100 posts made it for a tertiary character and a 2nd one for Sheridan

not really relevant...it's almost like making a thread of a background character.
>>
>>30722186
Not kill. That house party just trashed my sleep schedule and I work today. There'll be new green in a couple hours.
>>
We can bump if we want to
>>
>>30724515
We can leave those fags behind
>>
>>30725034
'Cause those fags don't post, and if they don't post
>>
>>30701907
>The entrance to Sassy's home is a white shaker plank dutch door, mirroring the two-part stable-style many homes in Equestria seem to have. Or at least it tries to look like it.
>As soon as Sassy unlocks the door, it's clear that the door is actually just one solid piece that gives the illusion of being a fancier door. Much like the home itself, as stepping in behind Sassy, you realize the home is even narrower than it seemed from outside.
>The street-facing walls are cobbled stone, probably dug out of the mountainside that the back half of the apartment cuts into, but the rest of the apartment's walls seem to be a grayish puce solid stone.
>Potted plants, paintings, and tapestries line the walls in an effort to give them some texture and personality, but most remains bare. The whole apartment has a few high-class decorations spread too thin, like a Homes and Gardens project started in a cave that ran out of budget halfway through.
>It's immaculately clean. So clean that it looks like a photo set rather than anywhere anypony actually lives.
>It at least has hardwood floors, freshly waxed, and a stone counter, freshly polished, that cuts this floor of the apartment in two, a tiny kitchen at the far end, and a tiny living room on this end.
>A teacart in a corner near you has a cut-up newspaper atop it, with a tell-tale "Feng Shui for Fillies" book poking from beneath.
>The kitchen doesn't show any signs of recent use.
>A cork board is nailed to the cupboard, covered with equal-sized, evenly-spaced, color-coded notes of checklists, schedules, meal plans, exercise routines, and calendars. The pins holding them are also color-coded, red pins on important items, green for things that have no business even needing to be organized, and an indecipherable system of colors for everything between.
>A newspaper cutout about the grand opening of Canterlot Carousel is pinned in the middle by a sewing needle, breaking the monotany and order.
>>
>>30725604
>Sassy Saddles strolls across the room quickly, her magic pulling a glass from the cupboard and pumping water from the sink, filling the glass before she's finished trotting to it.
>She gulps it down just as quickly while her magic pulls her multi-hued mane out of its morning jog ponytail, leaving it uncharacteristicallly unkempt. It makes you think of Sassy with bedhead, with makes you think of head in bed with Sassy, which makes your morning jog morning wood regain whatever rigidity it had lost.
"Nice place you've got here! Feels very cold, but practical! It suits you."
>Sassy gives an unamused glare as the golden glow of her horn fills a second glass and floats it to you.
>"I'll take practical as a compliment, but I'll be a might miffed if you think I've been cold with you. On the contrary, I think I've been quite understanding and forgiving, particularly considering your one tack mind."
"Oh, I'm not one tack. There's all kinds of nailing going on in my mind. But, being real for a moment, I am surprised. I expected something a bit fancier for you."
>She turns away, but you catch her cheeks flushing and realize that maybe you shouldn't point out that her home is a dressed-up dive.
>"Well, it's presentable, if not posh, which is more than I expect your home is, Mr. Anonymous. When one gets along on a shoestring, that's all that can be asked."
>You glance down at your shoes. Her language lost you again, but you venture a guess that it means money's tight.
"Huh. Isn't Cantrip Crazy Sales doing good business?"
>"CanterLOT CarouSEL is doing just smashing, it's satin and silk. But my failed business ventures prior left my books a bit in the red. I've turned it around, but dying my dues green will take days yet."
>You catch the glass Sassy's floated to you, ruminating as you take a sip, then immediately spit out a mouthful of surprisingly scalding water.
"Fucking hell! Water after a jog is supposed to cool you off, not cook you!"
>>
>>30725614
>"Oh! Yes, that! Well, the mountain has something of a hotspring deep in it. I heard that construction began to build a resort, but then they found water from the cool springs higher on the mountain sometimes crosses with it here, making the temperature unstable, so they re-purposed the project for these apartments. So the water is sometimes lukewarm and sometimes simmering. It makes for a blinding bath if you catch it at the right time!"
"Well, sounds like bath time, then!"
>You begin pulling your sweat-soaked top off before Sassy's magic knots it around your arms, leaving you shirtless but also bereft of the use of your hands.
>"Well, you're not wrong. You slowed my jog down a bit, so I need to rush to make ready for work. But you'll need to sit tight. I've allowed you inside my home, despite that being a frightfully far-ahead 'Step 17: My Home Is Your Home,' as a part of 'Step 8: Accepting Exceptions.' But you know what they say of idle hooves, and I'm sure those many-digited hands of yours multiply that for every finger."
"That is a dangerously speciesist supposition."
>You tug your arms in their tied top, playing more than struggling.
>"I only know the one of your species, so I assure you, any judgements are strictly personal. That said, I need your hands tied as I don't trust you to stay out of my boudoir while I bathe otherwise, and moreover, I shudder at the idea of you pleasuring yourself on my sofa while you wait."
>You muster your best surprised, offended, innocent expression.
"Miss Saddles! Such crass language!"
>"You act as if I didn't notice little Anon up-and-out like a dowsing rod leading you after me on our run."
"What can I say. It's a good tool for finding anything wet."
>She makes a disgusted face, but you can tell it barely masks a smirk. Seems she likes crude humor, even if she wants to put on airs that she doesn't.
"More importantly, you finally called me Anon!"
>"No, Mr. Anonymous, that's what I called your winkle."
>>
>>30725627
"I'll overlook that you called it a winkle to gloat that you're on more casual terms with my dick than the rest of me. Maybe just it can join you in the bath, then?"
>You hold your tied arms over your head and prance towards the mare crotch-first.
>It seems to finally exhaust her patience, as her magic drags you to a seat on the couch.
>"As I said, I'm behind schedule already! Sit tight and I'll see you home on my way in, or else I'll toss you and your antics out, Anon."
>You sit obediently with a smile.
"Now you've done it. You definitely called me Anon that time."
>Sassy draws back with a surprised look.
>"Ah. So I have. I suppose formality yields to frustration as much as friendship."
>Her horn alights again, and a black book and pencil float from the upstairs to her. She opens to the middle and slashes across the page as she speaks.
>"That's 'Step 5: Informally Friendly' done.
"Glad to hear. Are we ever going to get around to step 6?"
>She makes a second slash.
>"It's already done, actually."
"How's what?"
>"This morning we completed 'Step 6: See Another Side.' As part of getting to know one another, we revealed a bit of our more embarrassing sides. I met you this morning in my unflattering jogging attire, and you, well... were you."
>You blink.
"No, that doesn't fly, sister. I'm not the least embarrassed by anything I've done today, and seeing you sweating all morning with a tussled mane is just sexier than ever."
>Sassy closes the book, letting it hover beside her as she eyes you uncertainly.
>"So... you'd prefer I NOT check off another step? That's surprising. I thought step 38 was all you were after."
"I'd make an exception to learn a little about the Sassy that isn't part of her checklist."
>"I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'm afraid this is as unflattering as I'll ever be publically."
"Well, I'm pretty into it, so hopefully going through these steps means I get to see more of the private Sassy."
>Sassy tilts her head, studying you carefully.
>>
>>30725633
>"Are you making more innuendo, or being genuinely sweet?"
"Why not both?"
>"Or do you just want to embarrass me further?"
"Well, if you are embarrassed already, I can let step 6 slide. That can be my half of 'Step 8: Injecting Conception.'
>"That's 'Accepting Exceptions,' and I don't think that qualifies as-"
"So, what's the next step?"
>"Next is 'Step 7: Respectably Reliable.' We demonstrate consistency and stability. I thought this would be the one to lose you, but you surprised me this morning by showing up punctually."
"Don't flake out or stand a mare up. Easy enough. Though, I do have one concern."
>"And that would be?"
"Aren't YOU kind of messing that one up? You said you were supposed to be in the bath, like, 10 minutes ago."
>Sassy's eyes widen before she breaks into a gallop up the stairs.
>"Oh no, oh no! Darn my dresses and bust my buttons!"
>You follow behind but she seems too panicked to notice.
>As you climb the stairs, her sweat-soaked jogging top is thrown across your face.
>To be disgusted or aroused? A war within you, debated by many great philosophers.
>There's the obvious smell of sweat, but her perfume is almost thick enough to overpower it. The scent isn't floral, like you would've expected. It's a chypre scent, clean and brisk at first breath, with a woody body that yields to a blend of sweet and musk just before the sweat overpowers it.
>Fortunately, you're saved from the dilemma of whether to be a creep or not by your determination to be a voyeur. Shaking the top from your face, you continue up the stairs, swift but quiet on the balls of your feet.
>At the top is a door Sassy didn't quite close in her rush, and a peep through its crack gives a view of her squirming her flank out of her bottoms, using her magic to tug her tail free as she does.
>Regrettably, her front is to you, so there's little you haven't seen before, but the sight of her powder blue coat dotted with drops of dew from her morning run is still a welcome one.
>>
File: alicawn boipucci.jpg (12KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
alicawn boipucci.jpg
12KB, 270x186px
>>30721498
>unicorn fetish

WRONG
>>
File: movie sass.png (97KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
movie sass.png
97KB, 285x285px
Three or four posts left for this update, but that's all I can get out tonight. I accidentally slipped out of green mode and into literary mode in the beginning (I edited out a lot of apartment description). I'll finish part 3 tomorrow. As always, criticisms, concerns, requests, suggestions welcome, though I have a good idea of where I'm going with everything at this point.
>>
>>30725667
just keep going anon
finish everything and make sure you left your mark as one of the first to care about her
>>
>>30725218
Well, they're no fags of mine
>>
>>30689406
I want to eat ice cream out of this horse's ass.
I don't even like ice cream.
>>
>>30727144
I say, we can bump where we want to,
>>
>>30727723
A thread scruffy will never find
>>
File: medium.jpg (192KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
192KB, 800x587px
>>
>>30725652
>To be disgusted or aroused? A war within you, debated by many great philosophers.

kek
>>
>>30725652
Rare Sassy green is good green.
>>
File: 1501374682095s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1501374682095s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>>30696035
>>
>>30730363
Agreed
>>
>>30728642
And we can bump for the green that's out of this world
>>
File: Sassy Plan_M.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sassy Plan_M.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
I was a shit and did an art again instead. Off work the next few days though, so that should help with green output.
>>
>>30732165
She looks a little like an ayy lmao with those orange pupils desu senpai.
>>
File: lazily adjusted.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lazily adjusted.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
>>30732262
Yeah, probably should've gone with a darker shade for the pupils. It looks a bit better on the actual drawing, but my scanner desaturates the hell out of everything. Did a lot of color correction, but couldn't quite get it there. May try to touch it up later.
>>
>>30732312
The coloring is still nice imo. Also props on the greens, never paid much attention to the character but your current story is quite engagine.

Anon's a bit of a horn dog but that plays well with Sassy's concerns with her age and relationship status.
>>
>>30732467
Engaging*
>>
File: Sassy Plan_Vector_S.png (217KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sassy Plan_Vector_S.png
217KB, 800x800px
>>30732165
For no reason, a more show/vector version.
>>
>>30731951
Leave page 10 far behind
>>
>>30733309
And we can bump!
>>
It's so bizarre that what's pretty much a background pony right now has one of the more alive threads with actual content.
>>
File: 1014835.png (219KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
1014835.png
219KB, 500x562px
>>30733320
it's not that bizarre when you know that she hasn't got any content since ever...

I guess that could justify the interest
>>
File: 1502770856139.png (369KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1502770856139.png
369KB, 680x383px
>>30733320
Reminds me of the good old days, when we were building every background hoers from the ground up
>>
>>30732165
>unicorn writing with her hooves
still looks decent friend.
>>
>>30689406
Faust and McCarthy
>>
>>30733309
leave the pins all behind
>>
>>30733311
We can bump when we want to
>>
>>30735350
Thread is underage and so am I
(just kidding, please don't ban mods)
>>
>>30735366
you deserve to be pinned and be a low budget slave for the dresses fabrication
>>
When I look at her I can't help but wonder if crack or meth is her drug of choice, because obviously chain smoking isn't enough
>>
>>30736188
And (You) can act real #rude

>>30735366
And totally REMOVE

>>30737724
And (You) can act like an imbecile
>>
File: 978805.png (880KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
978805.png
880KB, 850x1200px
>>30738222
wasted trips on(You)s
captcha:carolina sheridan
>>
>>30738222
And we can check (dem trips)
>>
>>30725652
>As soon as she's wrestled free of her jogging suit, Sassy sprints out of sight.
>It occurs to you that before today, you've never seen her out of the usual frilled black dress she wears at work. She may be the only pony in the city you haven't seen nude at some point.
>The rare opportunity entices you to enter, but also give you reservations. Would she be as offended at the intrusion as a 3DPD? In a way, it entices you even further.
>Still, she said step 7 was something about being reliable, and you're not sure if peeping would violate that. Maybe not? She never specifically told you to wait downstairs. In fact, it might just demonstrate how reliably into her you are.
>You hear another door close, and the dull sound of running water lets you know she's entered a bathroom. It solves your dilemma. You can enter the room without worry of upsetting an uncommonly modest mare.
>Upon opening the door, you're immediately surprised.
>The downstairs had been so immaculately pristine and organized that you'd worried Sassy might be a robot unicorn.
>Her bedroom, however, is utter chaos. A large, unmade bed with magenta fitted sheets covered by tussled black covers takes up the bulk of the room. Clearly only one half is used for sleeping, as the other is covered in open books and magazines, seemingly a blend of filly fashions and pony pop culture.
>You stand at one corner of the room, and at the next nearest corner lies a polished black vanity with a shawl and belt draped over it, covering a third of the mirror, and an assortment of brushes and cosmetics tumbled across its surface, save for a row of perfume bottles that have somehow remained lined up perfectly amid the chaos.
>At the corner opposite the vanity, a pony dress form wearing a half-finished gown stands beside a compact sewing station, rolls of fabric leaned against the wall behind it, while still more fabric and spools of thread cover the sewing station, spilling to the ground.
>>
>>30739750
>And at the corner opposite you, beside a large wardrobe, is a closed door that muffles the splashing sounds of a bathing mare.
>A bulletin board over the sewing station looks to have once been covered with the same evenly-spaced square notes the one downstairs has, but the bulk of it and the floor around it has since been haphazardly covered by hastily scribbled notes and sketches.
>Large black curtains cover the room's only window. It's instead lit by a softly glowing and occasionally flickering amethyst seated on a metal tray suspended from the ceiling.
>You step around the clothes that cover most of the floor, foraging a path to the window.
>Pushing the curtains aside, you reveal only the flat stone surface of the next apartment, set so close that it shares a fire escape with this one.
>Dirty clothes aside, the room at least appears clean. Wastebins beside the sewing station and vanity are empty, and there's no leftovers or dust bunnies to be found. It saves it from looking like a shut-in's room, instead just appearing that she only comes through in a hurry.
>You notice some of the fabric for the sweat-soaked suit you're now wearing layed across the sewing station. Lifting it, you find the panties she wore last night underneath. You hadn't thought on it, but as late as you left last night, she must have come straight home and immediately started sewing the suit you're wearing now.
>Realizing that she was making clothes for you while you were jerking it to her makes you feel like an ass, even if you weren't the one with any interest in running.
>You still pick up the panties, though. It's not even perversion, just that touching them after Sassy wouldn't let you last night feels satisfying. Though, upon rubbing the silken negligee between your fingers, you don't doubt it would feel more satisfying on her.
>You concede that it may be perversion after all, but drop them when something even more interesting catches your eye.
>>
>>30739817
>The black book Sassy had been scribbling in earlier is lying on the bed. The book that apparently has her list of hoops you have to jump through to get her in bed.
>You open it to page 1 and find only an old work schedule. Flipping pages reveals quickly-copied notes and to-do lists, with personal notes in the margins that gradually give way to miniature diary entries.
>The page opposite a tally of different fashions observed at a show holds Sassy's fretting over arguing with her boss about the styles they're selling. A few pages later, a tear-stained page about her first foray into the industry being a failure.
>Flipping by in search of her list, you find the entries getting increasingly organized as the book goes on, though the content itself is much the same.
>Inventories and interviews, an excited entry about a new job, a schedule covered in corrections, a sob story about standing up to her supervisor's bad decisions this time and getting fired for it, a list of boutiques in Canterlot with job-hunting notes next to each, a bit of gushing about being hired by the stallion of her dreams, some pages of accounting with hearts for all the zeroes, then- Wait.
>You begin to flip back, but the sudden sound of draining water changes your mind.
>If you want to find that list, you'll have to save further snooping for some other time.
>You flip through the book in a rush. Fashions, addresses, gets hired, quits, hired again, plans for a grand opening party, singed pages about the party burning the boutique down- there!
>"Sassy Saddles's Steps for Satisfactory Suitors"
>You roll your eyes at the alliteration. That prissy, prude, prada-producing pony's penchant for purple prose pisses you off sometimes.
>Sassy picks that moment to vocalise a musical accompaniment to her drying off, rising into a falsetto as she does. Well, shit, you can't be mad when she's being cute for a change.
>In fact, it makes you want to get through these steps even faster.
>>
This has got to be the longest lasting thread ever about Sassy Saddles.
And it's about damn time
>>
>>30739869
√1.Closures and Connectors: Ensure common interests
√2.Have Them In Stitches: Make them laugh
√3.Diamond In the Rough: Show something they'll like about you
√4.Make It A Habit: See them every day (But not all day like last time)
√5.Informally Friendly: Move on to speaking casually
6̶.̶P̶i̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶P̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶:̶ ̶W̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶e̶d̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶w̶s̶
√6.See Another Side: Reveal some flaws, don't be too mechanical
7.Respectably Reliable: Be a mare of your word (Don't forget punctual!)
8.Accepting Exceptions: Let them make mistakes
9.Friendly Favors: Do something nice for them (Regularly!)
10.Play Date: Keep the first informal; don't think of it as a date
11.A Gift Horse: Give them a gift (Get their attention, but don't go overboard)
12.Woo Them With Words: Have a meaningful conversation (Use open-ended questions)
13.SWAK: The first kiss! (Time it right!)
14.Make-

>The sound of a door opening behind you makes you toss the book to the bed in a panic. You doubt Sassy would like you skimming her diary for the strategy guide to third base.
>"Anonymous? What are you doing in here!?"
"Oh, you know-"
>You turn and pause. A black cotton robe covers her body and her wet mane is pushed to one side of her horn, hanging over one eye as a purple towel gripped in a golden magical glow pats at lengths of it.
"...just wanted to..."
>You abandon your prepared pervy half-joke about wanting to share a bath when you notice the glare in her amber eye. She looks legitimately pissed for the first time.
"...get out of these sweaty clothes. I was looking for a laundry hamper, but it looks like the floor's the hamper, so I'll just take these off, and-"
>Sassy's glare upgrades to a glower. Whoops. That ended up sounding pervy anyways.
"...and then take a cold, chaste bath!"
>"Keep your pants on until you're in the bathroom, please, Anonymous."
>>
>>30739961

I wish this was a CYOA so we could stop Anon from making stupid decisions.

Snooping through her stuff, touching her panties, and reading her personal lists will either create conflict later on, or if hidden from view, will undermine the wholesomeness of the developing romance.

Then again, it's your story. As long as the narrative doesn't reward cringey actions, I can keep my autism to myself.
>>
>>30740084
Yeah, I kinda' wish I hadn't written Anon that way, but too late now. I started with Anon ultra pervy in the beginning because I thought I was going to be writing an odd couple comedy with Anon crude and Sassy proper, and I'll probably still incorporate some of that, but the tone and plot that ended up actually developing once I got going makes Anon's personality less ideal. Can't change it now, but I'll be aiming to have Anon chill a bit, or at least act on it less, as things go on.
>>
>>30740167
Of course anon admitting it, could be a way to tick off number 8
>>
File: Brett-Cole-India-01389_medium.jpg (68KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Brett-Cole-India-01389_medium.jpg
68KB, 400x267px
>>30740167
>>30740205

Anon would gain character depth if it turned out that he torpedoed his past relationships with his shenanigans.

Unrelated to this story: I hate it when a miscreant Anonymous does whatever he wants while the cardboard-cut-out-characters stand by rolling their eyes, saying "Oh You!".

Wish-fulfillment is fine.
Childishness is just plain annoying.

The picture is the stick I have up my ass.
>>
>>30740205
Close to what I have in mind, but I think he'd be admitting the obvious on that one. Got a post or two more to wrap up part 3, but taking a lunch break, so they're an hour or two out.
>>
>>30708089
>search that image on Derpi
>it isn't uploaded there yet
>>
>>30740270
>Unrelated to this story: I hate it when a miscreant Anonymous does whatever he wants while the cardboard-cut-out-characters stand by rolling their eyes, saying "Oh You!".
I don't mind that for green that is intended to be like that, blood-anon is a perfect example
>>
>>30739950
and keep counting
back then,there wasn't much art save screencaps

now....ew,not much of a difference but you can find nice content of her at least
>>
>>
>>30743572
>>
File: 1134728.jpg (662KB, 2000x1241px) Image search: [Google]
1134728.jpg
662KB, 2000x1241px
>>
>>30744889
>>
>>30743572
png
>>
File: 993558.jpg (2MB, 2339x3128px) Image search: [Google]
993558.jpg
2MB, 2339x3128px
>>
I was kind of kicking around an idea in my head, about Anon being Sassy Saddles subordinate and Rarity trying to set them up together. I'm not a very good writer though so I might just fuck it up
>>
>>30750022
A fuck up is better than nothing when you're anon, Anon
>>
>>30750271
true
>>
>>30689406
I've ordered my boss around a few times. I have some really stupid bossses who can't stay of their phones.
>>
>>30750271
If there's some interest here I'll write it
>>
>>30750443
Give it a shot. More Sassy is always welcome.
>>
>>30750443
Do it, dude
>>
>>30750443
Current active writefag here, just saying that I would really enjoy another content creator in the thread. I don't really like feeling like this is my personal fanfic thread. As incentive, I will draw a pone of your choice if you deliver Sassy green.

Also, wrapping up part 3 in just a bit. I think it got long enough that I'll go ahead and break it into 3 and 4 in pastebin, though.
>>
i wanna stick my pinus in that
>>
>>30700895
the gap is real
>>
File: 983408.gif (704KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
983408.gif
704KB, 800x700px
>>
>>30739961
>The bathroom door closes behind you, Sassy's voice calling through it.
>"And no funny business! I'm behind schedule enough as is!"
>The bathroom's rear wall is roughly carved from the mountain, like a hotspring cave attached to the apartment. There's few furnishings. It's lit only by a metal lamp on the sink, a tiny tealight candle burning at its bottom, and a saucer of scented oil resting at its top, filling the room with the aromas of soothing vanilla and musky suede.
>Thankfully her soaps and shampoos are unscented, so at least you won't be spending the day smelling like a mare.
>You take your bath without event, dwelling on Sassy's Steps. Particularly steps 9 and 11, doing something nice for your partner and giving gifts, as you realize she's already done both.
>You never planned to seriously date her, and know there's no way it would last even if you tried. For you, it's just a game to see how fast you can rush through these steps of hers.
>You were surprised she was desperate enough to run through her list with you despite not seeming into you, but after actually seeing the list, it makes more sense.
>The list wasn't some carefully calculated and concrete curriculum like you initially thought, but a work in progress. You weren't able to read much of it in depth, but a quick glance had revealed crossed-out steps and a page thick with notes, edits, and addendums.
>You don't think she seriously planned to date you either, but to use you as another opportunity to test her latest revision and find the flaws in it.
>Even so, she's been surprisingly kind and patient, and you've been enjoying yourself. You wouldn't mind doing something nice for her in return, and steps 9 and 11 would be a great way to. What you'll do, you don't know yet.

>Holding a towel around your waist, you poke your head out of the bathroom cautiously.
>Your hostess is at the vanity, changed into her usual black dress, mane styled, and just finishing applying her purple eye shadow.
>>
>>30751785
>Sassy isn't the only thing that's changed. During your bath, the entire room was transformed and is now as flawless as the rest of her home, save for the cluttered bulletin board, though the notes that once piled below it are now piled in the wastebin.
>A bit of shawl peeking from beneath the bed hints that you'll probably find most of the mess hiding there. You decide not to notice.
"Wow, you cleaned that up in a hurry. Must be those organizational skills!"
>Sassy finishes her eye shadow, shifting her magic to her eyeliner.
>"I would rather that you hadn't seen that."
"Why? It didn't bother me. Though it did surprise me. I thought you had every little bit of your life on a plan and pattern."
>"I do. But part of my plan is my room being unplanned. It's a place where I can de-stress. Having others see it isn't something I usually account for. I don't want others seeing me make a mess of things."
"Well, I'm glad I did. Like I told you, I want to see more of the private Sassy."
>Sassy pauses.
>"That's very sweet, but it doesn't make it any less embarrassing."
>She turns to you, blushes upon seeing you in only a towel, and turns back to her reflection as she begins applying mascara.
>"Nor does that. There's clothes for you on the bed, you know."
>You inspect the clothes. Shorts, normal if a bit too small. Shoes, with horseshoes built in. A shirt with a leather-like material up the back, suspiciously saddle-like. They're terrible. You lift the last article, stare at it, then at Sassy.
>"It's the first pass Rarity ever made at an outfit for you. I brought it home to use for the measurements for your jogging suit."
"You don't have anything else that I could wear?"
>"You're welcome to try on one of my dresses, though I doubt they'll fit."
>You eye her wardrobe, weighing your options.
>"I know it looks like it's basted from bits and bobs. You can change once I get you home, but for now it's all I have in your size, so you'll have to bear it."
>>
>>30751797
>With a resigned sigh, you begin dressing.
>"In the bathroom, please!"
>With a resigned sigh, you retreat to the bathroom and begin dressing.
>Afterwards, a thought occurs that you voice through the door.
"So, if you didn't plan on me seeing your room, you must not have planned on me washing up after the run?"
>"Well, yes. I thought you'd simply be walking home after. Though, honestly, I'd thought you were the type that wouldn't be concerned with freshening up."
"I'll have you know that I'm a very clean individual."
>"I never would have suspected with that dirty mind of yours."
"I like to think of myself as passionate."
>"Well, I think the mares shopping at the boutique think of you as-"
>You step into the room, clothed in your clown garb. Sassy blinks before holding a hoof to her mouth, stiffling a titter.
"You're laughing at your own handiwork. This is the third terrible outfit you've put me in. Can you make me anything respectable some time soon?"
>"I'd like to finish one as soon as possible, which isn't soon enough. I'm afraid I'm a very slow seamstress."
>Sassy stares at the half-finished gown on the dress form with a weary gaze.
"Speaking of finishing, are you ready to go?"
>"Just nearly."
>As she puts the finishing touches on her makeup, you take a seat on her freshly-made bed.
>You're back up in an instant with a shout and a sharp stinging sensation in your right ass cheek.
>The bedsheet follows you, pinned to your behind. You reach back and pull it off. The culprit, a plush cactus pincushion riddled with needles, rolls out of the sheets.
"That hurt like hell! Did you think I was such a perv that you needed to booby trap the bed!?"
>Sassy doesn't retort; she's too busy scrambling. It seems only half the mess was shifted under the bed. The other half was under the covers.
>A bed full of sewing supplies and dirty clothes doesn't phase you, but Sassy's clearly mortified, stammering worried whinnies as her magic whisks objects out of sight.
>>
>>30751805
>You ready a joke, but the humiliated look on her face stops you. You decide to take a different tack. You act distracted studying her window, letting her put things in order behind your back.
"Since you brought up the mares at the boutique, I might as well let you know. When I was flirting with them, it wasn't about being a perv."
>"There's a claim cut from whole cloth! If you weren't on the pull, then what were you doing?"
"I've gotten to know a few ponies. But I've realized that while most are friendly enough, not many are willing to be more with a human. I'd gotten a bit burnt out on things going nowhere, so I figured I'd flirt around. Get the reaction to that out of the way instead of wasting my time before."
>"I see. Am I to believe that you're not a pervert, but just a lonely soul?"
"Well, no. I'm definitely a pervert. But, yeah, lonely too, I guess. That's most of why let myself act that way. I just wanted to let you know, because I'm pretty embarrassed about it."
>You glance over your shoulder to find Sassy eying you warily.
>"Being loneley isn't anything to be embarrassed about."
"Well, I don't think letting yourself have one messy room in an otherwise micromanaged life is anything to be embarrassed about either. But that's how you feel, so I wanted to share how I felt. That way I feel like we shared genuinely embarrassing things for step 6."
>Sassy draws back in surprise before smiling.
>"And what embarrassed each of us, the other happily accepted. Yes, we can certainly cross that one off."
You each smile at one another.
>"Though if you feel we completed step 6, you can no longer say you're giving me a pass on it. Therefore I still have my own wiggle room for Step 8: Accepting Exceptions."
"Shit. Is it too late to take it back?"
>"Too late?"
>Sassy's eyes go wide.
>"Oh no, I'm late! Anon, we must hurry!"
>She prances impatiently, staring at you imploringly. You nod, at which her magic drags you downstairs and out the door by your collar.
>>
That wraps up a chapter as far as I'm concerned. We're currently at 6/50 of Sassy's Steps. The next few will probably go rather quickly. The planned plot grows more concrete with every post, but I remain open to any ideas, suggestions, and requests.

Sassy Saddle's Steps for Satisfactory Suitors
- Part 1: https://pastebin.com/b6UBnJvK
- Part 2: https://pastebin.com/5RZCAP18
- Part 3: https://pastebin.com/m6rZLwR7
- Part 4: https://pastebin.com/mwh6VedP
>>
>>30751837
Doing God's work anon
>>
>>30751837
first,the content
after that,some will judge

it's clear that I'm not a fan of Anon stories but keep going anyway
>>
>>30717525
>>30728662
I ship these two.

>>30733451
10/10 art right there with Sassy wrapping her arms around Rarity.
>>
File: anticipation.png (207KB, 417x549px) Image search: [Google]
anticipation.png
207KB, 417x549px
>>30751837
I'm torn between wanting to cut to the chase and wanting to see more of these little moments with Sassy and Anon.
Haven't been this interested in a green in almost a year.
>>
File: 1184975.png (15KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1184975.png
15KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>30749976
>>
>>30751837
>>30752881
I feel the same way.
Keep up the good work!
>>
>>30755102
>>
I was browsing Sassy pics, and ended up learning that Rebecca Dart and AKR said her design was inspired by Emily Charlton from The Devil Wears Prada. Who is played by Emily Blunt, so, hey, Tempest's VA, but aside from that, I watched some clips and she speaks britbong and seems to always wear black like Sassy. Pic related. Anyone seen the film that can comment?
>>
one more for bed
>>
File: 980114.png (1MB, 2054x1960px) Image search: [Google]
980114.png
1MB, 2054x1960px
>>
>>30689422
>>
>>30757090
She does look similar.
>>
Boop
>>
>>30761998
>>
page 10 bump for sassy dating story
>>
>>30764092
>this thread is still going
>more than 200 replies

is this some kind of trickery or are anons placing their pins for this thread?
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.