[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he would rather be a human in Equestria than a pony What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 35s.jpg (42KB, 470x462px) Image search: [Google]
35s.jpg
42KB, 470x462px
>he would rather be a human in Equestria than a pony

What the fuck is wrong with you and why are there so many of you shitters here? Can you leave this board, thanks.
>>
>>30688560
I miss Season 1.
>>
>>30688560
>unf unf unf unf can't wait to be a mare bro unf unf unf fuck me dude it's not gay dawg
that's you, OP
>>
>>30688597
Me too.
>>
>>30688560
You're the minority here, OP. Only misanthropic le brownies care so much about being a pony in ponyland.
>>
>>30688597
Fuck I'm hard now.
Write more pls.
>>
>>30688597
muh dick
>>
Because they are faggots who jerk off to too much aie type shit.
>>
>>30688597
more? I'd like anon to have a really long mane btw
>>
>>30688560
It's because being the only human in equestria would give them a lot of attention and make them feel special.
>>
File: 9kmx88zjzyiy1.jpg (153KB, 1464x922px) Image search: [Google]
9kmx88zjzyiy1.jpg
153KB, 1464x922px
>>30688560
>wanting to become an OC
>>
I actually feel comfortable inside my body and don't need to change it to feel better about myself.
>>
It's like being chinese and moving to nigeria, i don't want to stick out like a sore thumb for the rest of my life.
You would feel totally seperate and alienated from every part of the culture surrounding you, you would be completely unable to relate to many of their experiences, you'd be forced to navigate cities built specifically for little ponies, there would be no medical knowledge of humans to help you if you got sick, you would get neck problems from looking down at ponies all the time, everyone around you would have magic in one form or another while you would get fucking nothing, half the town would be too afraid to talk to you.
Worst of all you would not be able to naturally breed with your wife.
Fuck that i'd be a stallion any day.
>>
>>30688560
I want to be a griffon. I say this every time. I get to be a magical quadruped, but I also get to keep fingers.
>>
>>30689885
Fuck that, unicorn master race. Hell, I'd even sacrifice the luxury of gracefully and effortlessly manipulating objects for the more thrilling and exotic lifestyle of a Pegasus if I could.
>>
>>30689912
Newsflash faggot, griffons can also fly.
>>
>>30688597
Pastebin?
>>
I think I want to be a mare because they're so admired. Look at how many anons like even the background ponies they know nothing about, like that tea-selling pony. I'm jealous that they're so easily loved and I have nobody.
>>
>>30689915
Yeah, but where's the honor and valor in being a griffon?
>>
>>30690340
In the parts where you're a lion and an eagle.
>>
>>30688597
>>>/a/nonfilly
>>
>>30688560

This sounds remarkably furfaggish.
>>
>>30688560
>>>/a/nonfilly
>>
>>30688560
I guess it would be pretty fun to be a weird green giant with fingers strolling around Ponyville, but indeed I guess I'd rather have the form of a pone.
>>
File: 1272588937639.jpg (40KB, 801x153px) Image search: [Google]
1272588937639.jpg
40KB, 801x153px
>>30688560
>The Centurion was the third largest frigate in the Armada of Gaia, an exploratory fleet meant to expand man's relatively minute, claim resource rich bodies for the home-world, and if necessary make first contact with any seemingly advanced new species.
>Most everyone had given up on the last one, though that didn't matter now.
>The Centurion's crew of nearly 13,000 had collectively gasped when you made the announcement that the small blue and green world bellow you contained artificial constructions.
>You are Admiral Anon Y. Mous and along with your Vice Admiral, Ambassador Renkins, and a small contingent of guards are headed towards the landing craft to make history.
>>
>>30689839
This is the same way I see it.
>>
>>30690552
this cap makes me think of john carter.
>>
>>30690351
>>30690431
Wrong answer.
>>30665500
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.