[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone think that Twilight losing her wings will automatically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (179KB, 360x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
179KB, 360x336px
Why does everyone think that Twilight losing her wings will automatically make her stop being a princess?
>>
>>30684818
Get a name so I can filter you already
>>
>>30684818
Cause she's a bitch and that's where she belongs.
>>
>>30684825
>>30684860
Uhhh...
>>
>>30684818
>All princessses are shown to be alicorns.
>Two of which became so only after becoming alicorns.
>No connection.
I don't think the writing would be that bad to keep up that self-made contradiction.

Not much of a point of discussing "what if/why" though, considering that Hasbro would burn the script and fire all the staff if that was even proposed.
>>
>>30684818
Good point. Her castle must go as well.
>>
>>30688271
Bump
>>
Assuming the toy executive(s) that micromanage the scripts died, what would it take within a realistic show line to have Twilight lose both wings and title?
All I can think of is failing a friend and destroying that friendship.
>>
>>30689294
>failing a friend and destroying that friendship
But she does that in pretty much every episode
>>
>>30689350
And it will happen in the future and Twilight will have new powers and become a flying unicorn without wings like Starlight.
>>
>>30689350
Yeah but this time they die
>>
>>30684825
>>30684860
the autism killing /mlp/
>>
>>30684891
>>All princessses are shown to be alicorns
Platinum says hi.
>>
>>30689971
She can fly with magic since S2
>>
I removed her wings to see what happens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_6I6oKC0-E
Oh, actually I did't ever recognize her title, so she's no princess for me. Simple as buck.
>>
>>30692835
this is the bad kind of autism
>>
>>30692646
Yeah, they should've done that in the first place and Twilight should be just like that Russian fairy tale called "The Humpbacked Horse" aka The Magic Pony.
>>
>>30684860

No Anon, Bitch is reserve for Rarity ONLY.
Understand ??
>>
File: 101.png (90KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
101.png
90KB, 400x533px
>>
Show me an equestrian princess with no wings and we'll talk.
>>
>>30695730
Princess Platinum
>>
>>30696102
Was she really an Equestrian Princess though? I can't quite remember. She was one of the founders, yes? And leader of Unicornia, or whatever? She was made a princess before Equestria was formed, and probably kept the title while still being part of the counsel who ruled.
I don't know, my guess though is that her title was more ceremonial than functional after Equestria was founded, like she didn't have anymore power than her co-rulers who lacked royal titles
Suppose this is getting into headcanon waters though unless it's been clearly explained in the show.
>>
>>30692835

Holy fuck he's definitely a slav. You can by his eyebrows.
>>
>>30684891
What if Twilight just became a dude, like blue blood?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.