[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why this lazy bitch always sending Twilight and her homies to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: -_EG.png (807KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
-_EG.png
807KB, 1920x1080px
Why this lazy bitch always sending Twilight and her homies to do all the dirty works?
>>
She only knows how to smile and wave.
>>
>>30683628
Because otherwise her world would have gone to shit. She's not sending her special forces because she's lazy, but because they're the only ones who can do the job
>>
>>30683628
she's too busy, those pancakes aren't gonna make themselves you know
>>
>>30683638
>"Mom, shouldn't we be worrying about the Diamond Dog problem in the south?"
>Oh great.
>Your daughter just won't drop this.
"I told you, Celestia, your father has already sent a group of ponies to deal with this."
>Celestia huffs as the royal carriage is pulled through the Canterlot Parade.
>"That was weeks ago. More ponies are being foalnapped every few days! Why can't we just go deal with it directly?"
>You pray Luna never goes through the rebellious streak your eldest daughter seems to be on.
"Our place is here, my sunshine."
>"In some dumb parade?"
>You smile and wave to the crowds.
"This is an important part of being royalty. Come, smile and wave, dear."
>Celestia stands and forces a pained smile, waving lazily.
>The citizens love seeing the young mare in public.
>It's great for morale.
"There you go, Celestia. Smile and wave. Smile and wave..."

Sounds about right.
>>
>>30683628
Because she's a shit leader, I bet Equestrial political system is Communism
>>
>>30683685
We've seen ponies buying things though. It's more likely that Equestria is just an incredibly decentralized monarchy; or a collection of city states that all give allegiance to the crown.
>>
>>30683685
*equestria
>>
>>30683685
>shit leader
>trains and puts trust in ponies who get shit done 100% of the time, keeping her kingdom and subjects safe

So shit
>>
>>30683685
Its more like some jerk off apoints themself because they have a horn and wings and everyone is too nice to say anything
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.