[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck the lesbians, they ain't shit. I fucking hate them.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: die lesbians.jpg (135KB, 926x614px) Image search: [Google]
die lesbians.jpg
135KB, 926x614px
Fuck the lesbians, they ain't shit. I fucking hate them. They're fucking faggots. Since I was a teen, I fell in love with Rainbow Dash, I loved her, she was beautiful and sexy, she was my true love. But now fuck her. I hate her now, she's a cunt. I hope she dies and other dykes too. And fuck Applejack, the dumb orange redneck bitch. Rainbow Dash should go with me, not these bitches. I deserve her. I don't need her. I going to kill all the lesbians. One day I'm going to have revenge and kill all the lesbians and torture them brutally. Fuck women, they don't love men. All females are bitches and whores. They think they're superior but they're not. And FUCK FEMINISM, I'm going my own way. Fuck my life. And I hate my mom she is a abusive bitch.
>>
File: 1260127_cen.jpg (960KB, 2700x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1260127_cen.jpg
960KB, 2700x2700px
tl;dr
>>
Nice blogpost. whatever you wrote.
Now fuck off.
>>
>>30674548
your problem is that you ahve a shit waifu. get a better one
>>
File: se.png (224KB, 373x414px) Image search: [Google]
se.png
224KB, 373x414px
>>
>>30674548
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
>>
>>30674548
Good you don't deserve love.
>>
>>30674548
homofobic-antifeminist-waifu lover-virgin guy: the thread
>>
>>30674548
i read it till
>Since I was a teen
newfag cancer
>>
>>30674548
Hmm... is this /r9k/ pasta?
>>
>>30674548
If this isn't a pasta or a joke, I hope you get out of whatever situation you're in now and manage to get a fresh take on reality. If it is a pasta or a joke, thanks for the kek.
>>
>>30674548
Man this guy is gonna end up so gay.
>>
>>30674548
>Fuck the lesbians
That's the idea.
>>
>>30675555
How can a board with the robot filter have pasta?
>>
>>30674548
meh. 7/10 pasta pretty gud you have some points there. I mean aren't lesbians technically fags? Anyway, I think the solution is: take testosterone, get paid, and go out and meet a bitch,. that's our solution guys. There you go. lord with.
>>
File: ....png (148KB, 317x310px) Image search: [Google]
....png
148KB, 317x310px
>9/10 Anons fell for the pasta
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.