[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every normie in the industry see them as romantic. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Every normie in the industry see them as romantic. It's obvious that one season we will see them getting married.
>>
>>30672009
Honestly, I can't think of one of them without thinking about the other anymore
>>
>>30672009
Of all the possible ships, this is the most tolerable. They're both major characters who've had plenty of screen time doing things other than being each other's love interest. If the writers play their cards right and don't rush it, this ship has a chance of not being horrible.
>>
>>30672210
Its the only male/female couple that had a proper development. Not only in MLP but in many other cartoons, romances happen way too fast before they can develop their frinedship.

Beside FlutterCord, the show only developed some Rarijack, StarTrixie and Starburst frinedship as something more than one episode. Which is wierd because not even Mane6 had as much development than that and they asuppose to be the ultimate friends. Its probably because they do episodes together and thus don't have time to develop eachother individual frinedship with one another.
>>
>>30672009
But that it is pedophilia.
It is crazy just like trying marry King Sombra with scootaloo or Celestia with some colt.
>>
>>30672530
Are you retarded? We literally had episodes about Fluttershy lecturing her brother about quit being a NEET and finding a job. It's obvious she's an adult herself. She can fuck anyone she want even the William Shatner grand Pear guy.
>>
>>30672549
this. also discord is immortal. so basically he isn't growing older.
>>
File: thinking hog.gif (233KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
thinking hog.gif
233KB, 500x365px
>>30672009
Are all fluttercord shippers this terrible at english or is it just the same foreign fag pushing his ship?
>>
>>30672549
Mature behivior it's not to be an adult in age. Stop protecting this freak.

>>30673069
Not an excuse. It's still wrong.
>>
>>30672009
Reminder that even little kids were asking when they get married.

It's destiny
>>
>>30672032
That's not a good thing. They should be compelling characters that can be appreciated both together and on their own.
>>
I'm an obligatory twifag that comes into fluttercord threads to tell you how fluttercord is boring
>>
>>30673690
Don't want to sound like an Autist with "REEEEEEEEEE FLUTTERSXDISCORD4EVAAAR!" but this is barely a opinion, so please, care to explain?
>>
>>30673801
I think I already did that several times and I don't wanna get too autistic
but fine here you go:
with most fan ships (Dash x Soarin, Whooves X Derpy) there are possibilities for many stories to be told
however, most fan Fluttercord works are just one story, i.e. Beauty and the Beast
therefore, it's hard to tell more than one story with Fluttercord
and even then, it's hard to tell this story well because these are different character archetypes
Beast is edgy, Discord is not
whenever someone gives him "le dark past" and then turns him into a total wuss whose modus operandi is apologizing for said "dark past" 24/7 I cringe because this is not what people like Discord for
this is misunderstanding the basis of a character
same for Fluttershy whose development and character flaws could be used to create an interesting chemistry with Discord
but most authors prefer to make her a dull Mary Sue who's an angel and can do no wrong
as I said, it's boring
>>
>>30673873
What stories are there between Time Turner and Derpy?
>>
>>30673909
I don't know, I haven't been looking for them specifically
but off the top of my head, you can have a humorous story where they go through crazy time travel shenanigans together
or you can have a dramatic one where Whooves tries going back to the past to fix Derpy's eye problem
or the one where they fuck up the time continuum and end up divided in different eras
or you can have a SoL one without any time travel at all
>>
>>30673113
>it ain't happening
>it's just a meme
Delusion is strong in this one
>>
File: 1453371506998.png (1MB, 1365x768px) Image search: [Google]
1453371506998.png
1MB, 1365x768px
>>30673873
>people are so intent on pushing thier beauty and the beast story they sacrifice what makes fluttershy and discord who they are
example?

>>30674836
>
>>
File: This show is for little girls.jpg (69KB, 388x594px) Image search: [Google]
This show is for little girls.jpg
69KB, 388x594px
>The only romantic cannon is cadence and shining armor and the main six parents your cannon is nothing more than a head cannon deal with it and stop shit posting and just to remind you pic related
>>
>>30674921
Bride of Discord
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (159KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault (1).jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
>>30675429
They are literally and i mean LITERALLY doing this whole fluttercord drama for LITTLE GIRLS who play with their toys and pretend that Fluttershy and Discord are dating. You know the same little girls who always shipped Barbie and Ken and the same demographic that is watching Equestria Girls with Flash and Timber dating other characters??

I seriously don't get why "it's a kid show" would not imply them getting shipped. They already did that with Big Mac and Sugarbelle.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.