[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Starlight uses her magic to mess with free will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (77KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 1191x670px
>It's a Starlight uses her magic to mess with free will and gets away with it episode
No wait that was Twilight
>>
>>30667852
>and gets away with it episode
Wasn't she scolded for it by Celestia?
>>
The fuck is anyone supposed to do. You can't beat what's omnipotent, so you just take it, smile and just hope that they will forget about you.
>>
>>30667860
this
dyewts OP?
>>
>>30667860
She thought she was going to be, and Celestia did come down on her, but Celestia was just gonna talk to her about it. It was Twilight who thought she was gonna get punished.
>>
>>30667860
No she wasn't
>>
>>30667860
wasnt glimmer scolded by the mane6?
>>
>>30667860
>>30667872
The original script had her sexually punished but they couldn't air that.
>>
>>30667852
And how many times did Twilight repeat the same mistake? How many times did Starlight repeat it?
>>
>>30667852
>one was mentored by Celestia since she was a filly and is the leader of equestria's greatest benevolent force, the elements of harmony
>the other was stealing cutiemarks not a year ago

totally the same lol
>>
>>30667906
Mind control and autism are the two things defining her. Once you take them there will be nothing left.
>>
>>30667919
>One was mentored by Celestia and should know better
>The other never had a teacher and is still trying to learn about friendship
Makes me ponder
>>
>"Starlight is a good character and a valuable addition to the cast because the show needed a fresh character"
>unironically uses "Twilight did it first" to defend Starlight
Originality at its finest, I see.
>>
>>30667991
Care Bears did the friendship is magic thing first
>>
>>30667852
Well, yeah. Starlight is a Twilight clone.
>>
>>30668006
Is Twilight clone really an insult if everyone likes Twilight?
>>
>>30667906
She was gonna attempt it in KCAFO with a 'reformation' spell on Discord.
>>
>>30668047
Not necessarily, i'm just saying that since Starlight is meant to be a replacement Twilight, she retreads a lot of Twilight's old plots.
>>
>>30667852
>it's a Twilight is too lazy to do some friendship activities so she immediately decides to mind control her friends and only feels bad about it when directly told to do so
no, wait...
>>
File: image.png (623KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
623KB, 1366x768px
>>30668221
>It's a Twilight and Rainbow Dash conspire to sell Fluttershy into slavery episode
>>
>>30667905
Shame.
>>
>>30667852
>Twilight does it once, and does so after an internal struggle AND the intent to make the ends justify the means. She learns her lesson afterwards

>Starlight does it on a whim without second thought and only shows remorse once things go awry or she's caught
>>
>>30668577
IF I CANT FIND A FRIENDSHIP PROBLEM
ILL MAKE A FRIENDSHIP PROBLEM
>>
>>30667868
Do you?
Celestia only got genuinely mad at Twilight when she ruined a wedding rehearsal.
>>
>>30667852
Because the rest of her friends secretly like being dominated by the powerful unicorn and told Twilight to let it go.
>>
>>30667897
Mostly Dash.
But Dash is always a cunt.
>>
>>30667944
It was never a matter of what's expected of them, though
>>
>>30668577
Did the you miss the first half of the episode?
>>
>>30667860
Celestia scolding others?
She's pathetic as a leader and has a role model she doesn't even understand her own logic sends her sister to the moon but can't scold her student.
>>
>>30667897
Yes, but that would be an obstacle for the double standards. So we ignore that.
>>
>>30668068
She even owns Spike.
>>
>>30670262
And can't fight for shit.
>>
File: image.png (786KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
786KB, 1280x720px
>>30670400
Nah, Spike owns her
>>
>>30668003
Care Bears were fucking awesome, whether you were experiencing it as a kid or unwittingly playing it in a session of GURPS and your section ended up doing acid.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.