[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 36

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures 2

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>30664524
“Come on, you have to admit it admit it was a bit funny to see all of you speaking to a bunch of butterflies!”
>”It was, right up to the point where somepony was very much lost as was crying to the guides to bring him to his mom and dad. Both who were terrified that he was abducted”
>Breeze snickers, smiling at you.
>”Shouldn’t they need a magic focal point?” Sparks asks, after talking to Fixer.
>Your mother shakes her head, Charon smiling.
>”Somepony is doing their homework.”
>”I thought so too, but changeling transformation is more biological.
>Cobalt squeaks in laughter pointing a hoof at Angel.
>Your father snickers as he holds Sky Raider, nodding.
>”Yeah, I know…”
>”He looks just like you, almost! He’s just got a darker coat and different eyes.”
>Your mother smiles, looking to Breeze.
>”Don’t worry though, they need to learn how and build up to that skill. You may see them transform hooves or eyes, but not all at once or not for long. Better yet? They will try to copy you first, most likely. Hunter’s first transformation was a copy of Angel.”
>>
>>30664532
Well that's interesting.
>>
>>30664532
I wonder when they'll be able to disguise themselves. I won be taking them on board for missions yet, though. I'll leave them to be watched over back at home.
>>
>>30664532
I'm betting it's going to be Sky here first. He seems to be one to be curious of everything around him.
>>
>>30664532
“Well that's interesting, I wonder when they'll be able to disguise themselves. I'm betting it's going to be Sky here first. He seems to be one to be curious of everything around him. I won’t be taking them on board for missions yet, though. I'll leave them to be watched over back at home.”
>”Yeah, about that…” Fixer says, smiling as the crew kind of gathers closer to the babies. “You are allowed up to three months of parental leave, big things are in motion. And I don’t count you staying on the ship and giving orders as you look after them as that, so there’s an option if anything.”
>”What about today?” Rusty asks?
>”Are you seriously asking? These are your kids!”
>”Just avoiding trouble.”
>Fixer laughs, shaking her head.
>”no worries…by the way, know what your other kid has to show?” she asks, gestureing to Sparks.
“Show?”
>”I’ll take that as a no. She asked me to spare an hour tomorrow to show me something.”
>”You feel a nudge, Mich giving you your daughter.
>”Your problem.” He says with a smirk
“Gaah.”
>a terrible smell comes form your daughter, your mother snickering.
>>
>>30664663
Better take her to the bathroom and change that diaper.
>>
>>30664663
Our first diaper change. Yay?
This is what I signed up for.
>>
>>30664663
Will these three months of parental leave be another setup for a time skip, Space Bug?
>>
>>30664663
“Our first diaper change. Yay? …This is what I signed up for.”
>”I remember us having supplies in your room” Fixit says.
“Let’s go then.”
>”Ahh… this one too.”
“Oh boy…”
>You and Fixit go to your room before going to the bathroom, getting the things you need befre meeting the others in the bathroom.
>You sigh as you set your daughter down, getting to work.
>Mags was right, the whole situation being… messy.
>You follow the instructions and tips you remember, getting Pedal cleaned and chaged in no time as Midnight takes care of Raider.
>The whole thing was not as bad as you expected, Pedal cooing at you after.
>You smile at her Fixit giving you a nuzzle.
>”Not so bad… by the way, when the day is over? I wanna have a little chat.”
>”Awww, Midnight.” Breeze says.
>You look with Fixit, Seeing Midnight hold Raider as he yawns.
>”Hmmmhmhmm, my baby boy…”
>>
>>30664747
Continue watching. Midnight acting motherly is something we've never seen before.
You're going to be a good mother, Midnight.
>>
>>30664747

>You keep watching, smiling until Midnight notices you and the others watching him.
“You're going to be a good mother, Midnight. …father. Mother father.”
>Midnight giggles, nodding and looking to Raider again.
>”I can’t help it… he’s so small and fragile, and mine…”
>His smile fades, a distant and surprised look on his face.
>”Oh goddess no…”
“What?”
>”Everything my parents taught me and said to me just hit me like a brick wall. All those stupid movies that I hated because the parents wanted to see what kind of relationship their kids was in…”
>Everypony starts laughing, Midnight nuzzling Raider.
>”now I know why parents are so protective…”
>>
>>30664867
Sounds like you're becoming one now. That applies to all of us. I can see them getting bothered by so many parents being concerned for them at the same time.
>>
>>30664867
You'be become what you hated in those movies, Midnight. How do you feel about that?
>>
>>30664705
I forgot to answer, yes, but it's not going to change anything really.i'm just giving space for you guys to do things that were missed in the last skip or talk to the crew/familly.
>>
>>30664867
“You'be become what you hated in those movies, Midnight. How do you feel about that?”
>”Terrible… yet happy.”
>You all laugh again, Fixit picking up Pedal
“Sounds like you're becoming one now. That applies to all of us. I can see them getting bothered by so many parents being concerned for them at the same time.”
>”Guess we will just need to find a way to work with it.” Rusty says.
>”So, what today then? Baby shopping?”
>”We also need to have the doctors look at them. I don’t think we want a love bite from our daughter by accident if one of us has her alone.”
>>
>>30664982
True. Charon could check if her venom has any effect. Maybe we could shop around and look for anything our babies might like.
>>
>>30664982
Charon it is. We are already here and I'd rather know before something happens.
>>
>>30664982
Anything essential we're are missing for our children?
>>
>>30664982
“True. Charon could check if her venom has any effect. Maybe we could shop around and look for anything our babies might like. We are already here and all…”
>”Shopping after then, fair enough.”
“Anything essential we are missing for our children?”
>”Toys and outfits I guess, that baby shower we had got us plenty of diapers and wipes.”
>”And Fixer already provided the beds.”
“So just fun stuff then… Alright! Let’s go see Charon.”
>You all head back to the mess with the babies, spotting the zebra mare.
“Charon? Want to do that checkup now?”
>The mare grinds, shaking her head
>”no.”
>”No?”
>”I’m afraid that’s where my job ends, and somepony else’s job begins.”
>Cotton hops up, smiling.
>”But… it would make my job easier if you helped…”
>Charon laughs, getting up before all of you go to the medical room.
>You watch as Cotton gently looks over the babies, Charon going through the sample that she got from pedal.
>”Shh,I know.” Cotton says, trying to keep Pedal clam as she takes a blood sample.
>Both of them work away, eventually turning to you.
>”Good news on the biting front, she has female venom. So a nice nap is the worst case.”
>”How are they In health?” Rusty asks.
>”Perfectly fine. No problems with them and the genetic mods passed on to them will not harm them.”
>>
>>30665128
So no issues whatsoever? That's relieving to hear. Since Charon has abandoned us, I hope you could help us continue to raise our children, Cotton.
How has Coco been doing? Has she been doing better with the opposite sex? She seems to be comfortable eating with us now.
>>
>>30665128
“So no issues whatsoever? That's relieving to hear. Since Charon has abandoned us, I hope you could help us continue to raise our children, Cotton.”
>Cotton and Charon laugh, Cotton nodding.
>”Yes, I will be here to help.”
“How has Coco been doing? Has she been doing better with the opposite sex? She seems to be comfortable eating with us now.”
>Cotton nods, smiling.
>”She is getting there, much better then before. She didn’t want to hold the babies, but was looking at them. between her very rare smile and eating with the crew? I think she is getting much better. As for stallions? I think she can hold a conversation and be in the same room alone with one, but no more then one.”
>Cotton giggles, smiling still
>”She has talked to me a bit too. She’s getting some memory back, but nothing solid. Aside from mentally? She’s handling withdrawal spasms well. I think you could walk up to her for a chat now with no problem.”
>>
>>30665261
I should probably do that. It's my responsibility to personally check how she's doing. Is she capable in helping around, or does she need more time?
>>
>>30665261
“I should probably do that. It's my responsibility to personally check how she's doing. Is she capable in helping around, or does she need more time?”
>”I think she’s more then ready, giving her something like this will help her become more comfortable with the crew.”
>”What else could help?” Breeze asks.
>”Anything from saying hello to trying to do things with her. I wanted to push her to try and hold the babies, but: A. they are not mine. And B. she might be afraid of hurting them.”
>”That is probably for the best.” Charon says.
>”The real end goal? Getting her back to as normal as possible. Anything from just a steady working and social life to a romantic one. Having her be comfortable with the crew and attend breakfast has done wonders for her.”
>Charon smiles, patting Cotton.
>”You’ve been learning…”
>”I’m trying.~”
>>
>>30665401
So she needs to bone and some work. I'll what I can do.
Go and see Cotton.
>>
>>30666287
>bone
bond
>>
>>30666287
>Cotton
Coco. Should of checked my post before entering it.
>>
>>30665401
“So she needs to bond and some work. I'll what I can do.”
>”She’s in her room right now, she left after you guys went to take care of the babies.” Cotton says
>”Go on, we will be in the mess with the others.” Rusty says.
>You give a nod, taking off and going to Coco’s room.
>You give a knock before entering, the mare looking up from a book
>She’s nervous, but clam, shifting slightly.
>”Oh… Hey, Hunter.”
>>
>>30666425
Hey, can I can come in? I wanted to check on you. I heard you managed to get some memories back of your past.
>>
>>30666425
How are you getting along with the crew now? They're a bit crazy but they really do watch out for everyone on this ship.
>>
>>30666425
“Hey, can I can come in? I wanted to check on you and see how are you getting along with the crew now? They're a bit crazy but they really do watch out for everyone on this ship.”
>The mare nods, closing her book
>”Everypony is nice enough. And congratulations on your kids.”
“Thanks. I heard you managed to get some memories back of your past.”
>The mare grunts slightly, looking annoyed as she nods.
>”Kinda… not really. It could be a TV show for all I know. I remember places and ponies.”
“Any names?”
>”No…” The mare sighs, “Not specific ponies, just lots of ponies.”
>The mare gets a pained look on her face, hooves to the side of her head.
>”Hundreds of them. different places and times, none of them the same. All in an arena or large area.”
>>
>>30666848
You were possibly used in arena fights?Hey, you don't have to let old memories define who you are right now. The past is the past and all I can I see in front of me is a mare that needs help and friends to be their for her.
>>
>>30666848
Is it okay if I... hug you?
>>
>>30666848
“You were possibly used in arena fights?”
>”…No. not fighting.”
>The mare groans, wincing.
>”It was before I was taken, branded…”
>The mare flops back in the bed, taking her hooves off her head as sadness and anger comes from her.
>”I can remember how insulting it was when they priced me at 4000 credits. I feel so worthless, priced low enough that a minimum wage hay burger maker could buy me after a month.”
“Hey, you don't have to let old memories define who you are right now. The past is the past and all I can I see in front of me is a mare that needs help and friends to be their for her.”
>The anger fades but the sadness remains, Coco being quiet and looking thoughtfull.
“Is it okay if I... hug you?”
>The mare jumps slightly, sitting up as sadness turns to fear with the smallest hint of anger
>”I-I, um…”
>She looks a little frantic, taking a few breaths and calming.
>”I… I don’t know. I’m not sure if I’m safe. Safe for you I mean, I could… flip.”
>>
>>30667079
My shell is naturally strong against any blunt trauma. Even if there is still a risk, I'm willing to take it if it means hugging you. I do want you to be comfortable being near me despite any danger.
>>
>>30667138
This.
>>
>>30667079
“My shell is naturally strong against any blunt trauma. Even if there is still a risk, I'm willing to take it if it means hugging you. I do want you to be comfortable being near me despite any danger.”
>Coco looks over you, nodding with a frown.
>”…okay.”
“You sure?”
>The mare says nothing, siting upright before she sighs
>”n-no… but…”
>The mare sighs, looking to you after.
>”I’m… I remember that not everything is bad… I want to feel like everything is normal but…”
>The mare shakes, choking on her words
>”I’m afraid.”
>>
>>30667243
I'm here for you.
Give her that hug she desperately needs.
>>
>>30667243
You don't have to be alone.
>>
>>30667243
“You don't have to be alone, I'm here for you.”
>You slowly move to the mare, feeling the hurricane of fear from her as she shakes more.
>Coco balls up slightly, not saying a anything as she clenches her eyes closed.
>You close the gap carefully, Coco jumping as soon as you touch her and letting out a whimper.
>You get Coco in a gentle hug, the mare’s hooves against her chest.
>Coco quickly hugs back, very tightly returning it.
>”Thank you.”
>The mare shakes and shivers, crying.
>”Thank you, Thank you… Thank you…”
>>
>>30667382
I promise you that I would never do anything to harm you. You can trust me and the others that you won't get hurt. Those days of the past are over now.
Keep on hugging her.
>>
>>30667382
Keep on hugging her closely. Give her time to let it all out.
>>
>>30667382
>You let the mare keep hugging you, letting her get everything out of her system.
>It’s a good but before she settles, shaking less.
“I promise you that I would never do anything to harm you. You can trust me and the others that you won't get hurt. Those days of the past are over now.”
>”I’m still afraid… the things they did… I can’t remember how long or how many of them. the drugs, the rape, the torture.
>The mare hiccups, keeping the tight hug.
>”I don’t want this, I want to be happy.”
>It’s a bit more before the mare lets up,, pulling back.
>You are surprised and smile, the pretty mare smiling at you slightly.
>”Thanks, Hunter.”
>>
>>30667546
It's very soothing to see you smile like that. I'll do my best to get you more happy if it means seeing you like that more.
How do you feel about helping around the ship? Maybe working around the others could get you more comfortable with them. You seem to be doing well eating with them. Is there anything you're good at besides your prowess in fighting?
>>
>>30667546

“How do you feel about helping around the ship? Maybe working around the others could get you more comfortable with them. You seem to be doing well eating with them. Is there anything you're good at besides your prowess in fighting?”
>The mare frowns, shaking her head.
>”I don’t even remember my cutie mark, just that charred brand.”
“Well then, what don’t you want to do?”
>Coco sighs, looking thoughtful.
>”Nothing too social. I’m happy to help, but I don’t want to be anything close to a receptionist.”
“hmm…”
>”I remember that some of the machines and weapons need cleaning? …that might be a bad idea.”
>>
>>30667721
Don't worry. Midnight and Breeze can show you how to it safely. It's a start, that's what mattets.
>>
>>30667721
The others can show you how to clean them safely. It's a good way to be social without it being too much.
>>
>>30667721
“Don't worry. Midnight and Breeze can show you how to it safely. It's a start, that's what matters. It's a good way to be social without it being too much.”
>Coco nods, sighing
>”I’ll try to help, maybe other things.”
>The mare gives a small smile.
>”I’ll help. And…”
>She looks away, returning to you.
>”Thanks again… I needed that.”
>>
>>30667914
No need to thank me. You liked the hug and I got to hug a pretty mare, it's a win-win situation.
>>
>>30667914
It's no problem. I'm willing to give free hugs whenever you want. Especially if it's to help you.
If you ever need any help, just call for me. I'll do my best to come over and help you.
>>
>>30667914
Don't worry about it. Just remember that you're safe with us now.
>>
>>30667914
“No need to thank me. You liked the hug and I got to hug a pretty mare, it's a win-win situation.”
>Coco grunts, looking a little annoyed.
“Seriously though, I'm willing to give free hugs whenever you want. Especially if it's to help you.
If you ever need any help, just call for me. I'll do my best to come over and help you.”
>The mare nods, sighing.
>”Thanks… Sorry, can I be alone now? This is… feeling like a little much for a moment.
“Sure thing. Just remember that you're safe with us now, aright?”
>”Alright.”
>You nod taking your leave, as soon as you close the door, you are surprised by Cotton, the mare peeking out from around the corner.
>”So?”
>>
>>30668072
I adked a bit about and offered a hug. She reluctantly accepted and broke down crying but came out happy by the end of it.
I slso got her to start helping around by cleaning guns and equipment. She'll be shown how to clean by talking to Midnight and Breeze.
>>
>>30668133
>adked
Talked
>>
>>30668072
I hugged a mare like usual. That's a good thing, right?
>>
>>30668072
>You walk to her, talking.
“I hugged a mare like usual. That's a good thing, right?”
>Cotton gasps, hopping out from the corner.
>”You hugged her?!”
“I talked a bit about and offered a hug. She reluctantly accepted and broke down crying but came out happy by the end of it. I also got her to start helping around by cleaning guns and equipment. She'll be shown how to clean by talking to Midnight and Breeze. How’s I do?”
>Cotton gives you a hug that is a little too tight, squeezing.
>”Phenomenal! Hunter! This is a huge step! This is more then I could have hoped for in three months. This can’t be more perfect!”
>>
>>30668364
And another pretty mare hugs me. I'm okay with this.
It's really no problem, Cotton. I guess she views me as trustworthy for helping her get out of her imprisonment personally. All we can do now is wait until she starts working. I'll go let the others know about this and proceed to go shopping with them.
>>
>>30668364
All part of the job. Though I guess I double as the ships counselor, with how much I tend to worry about the crew.
>>
>>30668364
Its okay. I didn't need to breathe anyway.
>>
>>30668364

“And another pretty mare hugs me. I'm okay with this.”
>Cotton hugs you even tighter, her earthpony strength becoming apparent.
“Cotton-“
>”Oops.”
>The mare giggles letting you go.
>”still, thanks.”
“All part of the job. I guess she views me as trustworthy for helping her get out of her imprisonment personally. All we can do now is wait until she starts working. I'll go let the others know about this and proceed to go shopping with them.”
>Cotton nods, smiling.
>”Fair enough, have fun! And remember, up the size for Raider. You need to account for his armor.”
“Will do.”
>You head to the mess, Cotton going her own way after.
>You hear a delighted squeal, looking to see Pedal held up in the air by magic.
>Mitch brings her down, smiling along with your entire family.
“Having fun?”
>You mother nods, Mich speaking.
>”Kids are laughing, family is oogling, Angel is crying.
>”…Shut it.”
>”Just another perfect day.”
>>
>>30668579
Any day where my dad is crying is a perfect day.
Coco has also finally opened up and is willing to help around. She'll start by cleaning weapons and equipment. Are you guys able to help show her how to do so?
>>
>>30668579
Coco has also finally opened up and is willing to help around. She'll start by cleaning weapons and equipment. Are you guys able to help show her how to do so?
>>
>>30668754
We're aren't really skilled in enginerring or in guns to show her the specifics thay others can teach, but we can be there to help her open up to the others a bit more. We might also learn a simple thing or two about maintnence from Breeze and Midnight.
>>
>>30668754
“Any day where my dad is crying is a perfect day.”
>Your father sighs, Cobalt nuzzling him.
>”We all know it’s because you care.~”
>”Yes… as old as it makes me feel… grandpa is a title that makes me smile.”
>”So, how did it go with Coco?”
“Good! Coco has finally opened up and is willing to help around. She'll start by cleaning weapons and equipment. Are you guys able to help show her how to do so?”
>”That is a good idea, it’s busy and can be easy enough.” Mich says.
>”basic maintenance is easy enough to teach” Midnight says.
>”And I can keep her away from more dangerous cleaning tasks, things that she could be complacent about.”
“Good.”
>Midnight cradles Raider, smiling at you.
>”So, shopping?”
>”How about we all go? Where’s sparky?” your mother asks.
>”Somewhere… she’s taking much more time for herself. Rose and tune-up too.”

>>30668754
whoops
>>
>>30668812
Let's go see them. I wonder what they got themselves in this time.
>>
>>30668812
It's nice to see her enjoy her childhood, even if that means I get to spent less time with her.
>>
>>30668812
Might as well ask their small group if they will like to go to the store with us. It's good to see that Sparks is experiencing a childhood with a.group his age.
>>
>>30668812
“It's nice to see her enjoy her childhood, even if that means I get to spent less time with her. Let's go see them, might as well ask their small group if they will like to go to the store with us. It's good to see that Sparks is experiencing a childhood with a group her age.”
>”Any idea where she went?”
>”Took off with Rose, so, cargo or outside.”
>You all get up, getting outside and walking around.
>You spot a small crowd, workers stopping to gather around.
>There are several pops and bright flashes, all of your family getting to the source.
>”So I just…?”
>”Yep!”
>You watch as Tune-up puts… his hoof in the sky.
>A fireball shoots out of the gauntlet and explodes in the air., the crowd aweing as Rose laughs.
>”WOW!”
>”Told you.” Sparks says, grabbing a gem from a small belt pointed pack.
>He gives another to Tune up, fixing his skirt after.
>”Hey, dad!” he says
>>
>>30668990
Hey, Sparky! Showing off your gems? Try not to burn down the ship you three.
I was wondering if you three wanted to come along with all of us to shop for supplies for our babies, but I understand if you three are busy having fun right now.
>>
>>30668990
“Hey, Sparky! Showing off your gems? Try not to burn down the ship you three.”
>”Yep.”
>”It’s so cool being a colt! Tune-up says.”
“I was wondering if you three wanted to come along with all of us to shop for supplies for our babies, but I understand if you three are busy having fun right now.”
>”Just there?” Rose asks.
>”I’m sure you three can stray away to look around..”
>”Sure! Guys?”
>The others nod, youre entire family getting on the transport and going into the colony.
>The three foals dash off, Breeze sighing.
>”Oh boy…”

sleeping now
>>
>>30669304
Can you keep an eye on them? Looks like they cause destruction wherever they may go. You know how mischievous our daughter can be.
>>
>>30669304
Hopefully they don't break anything by running off.
>>
>>30670961
>>
>>30669304

“Hopefully they don't break anything by running off… You wanna keep an eye on them? Looks like they cause destruction wherever they may go. You know how mischievous our daughter can be.”
>”Funny enough… Sparky is not the one I’m worried about…mostly… I’ll be back.”
>Breeze trots on off after the foals, Rusty snickering.
>”Come on, let’s get inside.”
>You all go in, ponies looking to you and your family as you pass by.
>”How are you today, Rusty? You seem like you feel better.” Fixit says.
>”Loads… ah’m so tired still, but much better in terms of body and mood.”
>The mare looks down at her still large body, sighing.
>”Not sure weather ah should use the gym on the ship or see about a home one.”
>”Relax, you just gave birth yesterday.”
>Rusty scoffs, nuzzling Fixit.
>”We have stereotypes for a reason. Ah’m not keeping this body.”
>>
>>30672129
Aren't you sippose to be our breeder? In all seriousness, you can start going to a gym if you care that much about it.
>>
>>30672129
Now that you're no longer pregnant, do you think I could turn into a stallion later? I'm honestly curious after so much time, and we never got a chance before you got pregnant.
>>
>>30672129
“Aren't you supposed to be our breeder?”
>Rusty blushes, smiling.
>”…yes, but wouldn’t you want a good lookin’ one?”
>You all laugh, beginning to browse the clothes.
“In all seriousness, you can start going to a gym if you care that much about it.”
>”Ah just may.”
>”We will still love you regardless though.” Midnight says, giving her a nuzzle.
>”But still! Ah- ohh~”
>Rusty grabs onto a pair of matching onesies, smiling at the blue and yellow colours as your family spreads out slightly for their own shopping.
>”You can’t just control your obsessions, can you?”
>”Bout as well as you can control yourself~”
>”Hey!”
>Rusty giggles as Midnight scrunches at her, looking to you after.
>”Split up and search for things?”
“Maybe… one question first, now that you're no longer pregnant, do you think I could turn into a stallion later? I'm honestly curious after so much time, and we never got a chance before you got pregnant.”
>Rusty nods, smiling with another blush.
>”Ah was thinkin’ about that… who says a breeder needs to be the one who gets knocked up? Not that ah’d mind again.”
>>
>>30672945
Don't worry, we'll still be willing to knock you up far later. But who says we can't have fun until then? Also, Midnight, no playing around with male Rusty either.
Split up. Fixit and I can search toys since you guys are busy with the clothes now.
>>
>>30672945
“Don't worry, we'll still be willing to knock you up far later. But who says we can't have fun until then? Also, Midnight, no playing around with male Rusty either.”
>”Come on! You guys have been keeping me on edge forever now!”
“Come on Fixit, let’s get some toys for the twins.”
>You and Fixit trot off, getting to a toy area and looking at them.
>You grab simple things, blocks, talking toys, and stuffed ones.
>Fixit gives you a nudge, smiling.
>”So, what’s the plan for Midnight? Sure, we’ve all been sneaking around with out him noticing, but now we are actually getting back to your love life after a few weeks now”
>>
>>30673154
He's almost at his breaking point. I'm honestly just waiting for him to no longer be able to hold himself back, and it looks like that might happen soon.
>>
>>30673154
You wanted to speak to me privately back at home? We have some time and privacy if you want to talk now.
>>
>>30673154
“He's almost at his breaking point. I'm honestly just waiting for him to no longer be able to hold himself back, and it looks like that might happen soon.”
>”I can agree with that… He’s been eyeing all of us behind out backs.”
“You wanted to speak to me privately back at home? We have some time and privacy if you want to talk now.”
>Fixit bites her lip in a smile, nodding.
>”It’s a little early… but…I have a very crazy idea.”
“Our lives are much crazier. Hit me with it.”
>”It’s… an idea, that might let you have a child with me.”
>>
>>30673426
...go on.
>>
>>30673426
How would we do that? By linking ourselves and creating an AI from there?
>>
>>30673426
“How would we do that? By linking ourselves and creating an AI from there?”
>”…Yes, actually. We just need to share our minds. I can understand the data portion and you linking with me has me understanding how your mind works. I could copy some of you and merge it with some of myself, possibly tweak the knowledge and experiences slightly, and export it to another AI core.”
“That’s it?”
>”Yes. AI merging has been a thing of some time, one of the reasons why I would never attempt to link with an Enemy in combat. It’s a… highlander effect. But, in this case, we would be making and exporting instead of absorbing and deleting.”
>Fixit shrugs, smiling at you.
>”That’s what I had the idea of tweaking their memories and experience, they would just be an adult if not. it could be a child, or a teenager like Sparky. …not to mention, we would be making history.”
>>
>>30673721
I need time to decide this, and we do need to talk to the others about this. Not to mention, we would also need another body prepared for our child. But I'm happy to be able to do this with you at some point, Fixit.
Kiss our AI mare.
>>
>>30673721
Perhaps they should start as a child.
>>
>>30673721
“I need time to decide this, and we do need to talk to the others about this. Not to mention, we would also need another body prepared for our child. But I'm happy to be able to do this with you at some point, Fixit.”
>You kiss the mare, smiling with her after.
“Perhaps they should start as a child.”
>She gives you a kiss back, nuzzling you too.
>”I agree, we should. It’s going to be something to discuss.”
>The two of you finish getting the toys, searching the store for the others.
>You already can see Midnight looking over Rusty when you find them, seeing all the clothes they bought.
>”Hey” Rusty says, smiling “No sign of breeze yet?”
>”Nope.”
>>
>>30674114
Go look for them. Can't be hard to miss three loud foals running around.
>>
>>30674114
Ask around. Hard to miss a hybrid and three foals.
>>
>>30674114
“Can't be hard to miss three loud foals running around. I’ll take a look.”
>You leave them be, taking a look around.
>You ask a few ponies, one stallion smiling and gestureing to a bench.
>You spot a slightly annoyed looking Breeze as she smiles and eats an icecream, all three of the foals doing the same as they laugh and play with each other on the bench.
>Breeze sees you, getting up with a sigh and moving to you.
>She offers you a lick of the ice cream, you taking it before she speeks.
>”I’m happy our daughter-son is having a good time… but these three are becoming chaotic.”
>>
>>30674245
They do seem to cause that by being together. Good job on watching over them. We have everything we need now.
>>
>>30674245
Had to bribe them with ice cream to get them to hold still?
>>
>>30674245
What shenanigans did they get into?
>>
>>30674245
“Had to bribe them with ice cream to get them to hold still?”
>”Yes…”
>The mare sighs again with a smile.
>”Kinda fun still.”
“Good job on watching over them, what shenanigans did they get into? Also, we have everything we need now.”
>”Just running around, startling ponies and trying to get me lost. Home now?”
>>
>>30674441
Sure, let's get going. There is something new to discuss with everyone.
>>
>>30674441
”Sure, let's get going. There is something new to discuss with everyone.”
>”Oh?”
“Yep.”
>You get the foals and find your family, all of you getting together and heading back.
>Sparks says goodbye to Rose and Tune-up, changing Tune-upback before you all go home with the babies.
>Both of them are sound asleep, Rusty smiling at the babies as Midnight sets the bags of items down.
>”Have fun Sparky?”
>”Tons!”
>”Shhh.”
>”…Sorry.”
>>
>>30674650
You three really do cause a lot trouble, but it's worth it if it makes you this happy.
Head home. It would be fair if Mags was also present for the discussion.
>>
>>30674650
You caused quite some stress with your mother.
>>
>>30674650
“You three really do cause a lot trouble and caused quite some stress with your mother… but it's worth it if it makes you this happy.”
>”Sorry.” Sparks says.
>Breeze gives the colt a nuzzle, smiling.
>”It’s okay. You are being a kid.”
>”Who’s being a kid?”
>You look over to see Mags drying his mane, the stallion being slightly wet.
>”You’re home early Daddy.~” Midnight says, smiling.
>”It was slow today, I wanted to rush home and see the kids… but it looks like that might need to wait.”
>>
>>30674928
Good to be back home. There was some news that me and Fixit wanted to share with everyone since we're all together now.
>>
>>30674928
Fixit offered us three months off in order to concentrate on the babies if we choose to do so. What does everyone here think of the offer?
>>
>>30674928
>”Good to be back home. Fixer offered us three months off in order to concentrate on the babies if we choose to do so. What does everypony here think of the offer?
>“Could be good… we need to spend time with them.” Breeze says.
>”Yeah, we do. What if we split the days up though? three months for some of us and three months for the others later?”
>”That could work, I did that with Midnight when she was a baby.” Mags says
>”Something to think about. We could bring them aboard too, it’s dangerous, but Vex did that with Hunter.”
“Not like we need to decide right now this second. There was some news that me and Fixit wanted to share with everypony since we're all together now.”
>”Just let me get these two in bed.”
>Rusty walks off, Mags drying himself until Midnight takes the towel away form him
>”Hey.”
>”Let me help, Daddy.~”
>You watch as the stallion latches onto his father, the “Drying” being more like molesting.
>He feals down his father’s bely to his crotch, gasping as you pull him away.”
“No.”
>Midnight growls, lust coming from him as you give the towel back.
>When Rusty returns, you all sit down.
>”So, what is it?”
“Well… Fixit thinks me and her can have a baby.”
>Everypony looks surprised, Fixit beginning to explain.
>You watch as a smile gets on Breeze’s face, the mare nodding.
>”Let’s do it!”
>”while we still have the two babies?”
>”It won’t be like that, they will be mature enough to care for themselves. Even if we make them very young, they will be about as adapted to life as me or Sparky.”
>>
>>30675220
True, they'll be able to responsibly watch over themselves exactly like Sparks would, and this is a method in which Fixer can conceive. A new body will be needed if we do this, but what does everyone think of this? This will be the first time in history that an AI child would be made.
>>
>>30675220
Even if they need less management, I don't want to neglect them. They'll be another child to the family. Now that I think about it, we can even freely choose a gender.
>>
>>30675220
“True, they'll be able to responsibly watch over themselves exactly like Sparks would, and this is a method in which Fixit can conceive. Even if they need less management, I don't want to neglect them. They'll be another child to the family. A new body will be needed if we do this, but what does everyone think of this? This will be the first time in history that an AI child would be made. …Now that I think about it, we can even freely choose a gender.”
>There is a silence, Rusty speaking first.
>”Why not? we kind of already are settin’ up or hintin’ at the idea of knockin’ me up again. Besides, this gives Fixit a chance to be a mom of her own child.”
>”Honestly? I think it’s good for Sparky” Breeze says. “Not only does this give him an immediate friend, and another playmate. But this could be like Fixit was for Hunter. Even more so, imagine how crazy Sparky would be if he had an AI assisting with hacking? Not to mention, the body would be easy to build, we did it once already.”
>”How much of your memory would be given to them? not speaking our of my own needs here, but we are talking about another horny foal.”
>”I’m not that bad.” Sparks says.
>”You are a cum slut, and we all know it. I’m not saying “let’s get another sexual partner that is a foal.” I’m saying, what would we want to shape them like? We are basically choosing everything up to their “Birth”.”
>”We could do anyhting, really.” Fixit says. “But… oh…”
>”What?”
>”That’s another thing… how we would handle explaining or avoiding explaining our relationship with Sparky. It’s getting harder to hide it.”
>>
>>30675589
We obviously can't hide it from Fixit's child. That would be impossible. Frankly, I'm surprised we hid it this long so far. Though, if we do give the child that knowledge, how would that affect things? I mean, Sparks was a special case, but what would they think if their sister had some relationship with us?
>>
>>30675589
I really don't want to intentionally make a foal that felt that they must have sex with us.
>>
>>30675589
“We obviously can't hide it from Fixit's child. That would be impossible. Frankly, I'm surprised we hid it this long so far. Though, if we do give the child that knowledge, how would that affect things? I mean, Sparks was a special case, but what would they think if their sister had some relationship with us? I really don't want to intentionally make a foal that felt that they must have sex with us.”
>”Not like we can’t take those feelings out, direct ones I mean. They could just naturally develop them though…” Fixit says.
>”This feels… a little controlling.”
>”This is how it must be done. If we don’t fuse and alter their personality, it will just be a copy of me or Hunter… in which it technically is, all children are, but if we remove the direct feelings and just give them the knowledge.”
>”They can develop differently… I get it.”
>”So… we can have a secretive foal, a sexually active one, or one that could just sneak off and have their own fun.”
>”Yes. This is why it’s good that we discuss this, this child will be very special.”
>”Maybe we should make them the same age as Sparky then? If they are going to be a borderline adult, it would a perfect balance of having a fun childhood and freedom.”

Sorry for being slow guys, but good news, we will run all day monday
>>
>>30676026
I was thinking of making them a child, but perhaps making them a borderline adult might be best for them to have fun and be responsible. What do you think, Sparks?

>Sorry for being slow guys, but good news, we will run all day monday.
Hurray!
>>
>>30676026
>”I was thinking of making them a child, but perhaps making them a borderline adult might be best for them to have fun and be responsible. What do you think, Sparks?”
>The colt hums, smiling.
>”It would be kind of cool to have a brother or sister my age… nothing wrong with Rose or Tune. But I get why Midnight said to make them my age, it feels kind of restricting and crule to limit them when they know as much as us.”
>”Anypony ever tell you that you talk like you are 40?” Mags says, smiling.
>”Come on, it just makes sense! …even then, if they were meant to be something like Fixit, It would be nice to have them around,.. Tune is stuck here when we are on missions, and Hunter’s mom told Rose to make sure she lets me focus when we are on missions.”
>>
>>30676701
Guess that settles the age then. You're going to have to help Breeze though. A new body needs to be made for this to happen.
>>
>>30676701
I'm sure with both of you together, you'll make a powerful duo. Fixit working together with you has made a huge difference as it is.
>>
>>30676701
Almost forgot about something.
How about we choose this child to be a boy? One male and one female for both age groups of our kids.
>>
>>30676701
“Guess that settles the age then. You're going to have to help Breeze though. A new body needs to be made for this to happen. How about we choose this child to be a boy? One male and one female for both age groups of our kids.”
>”That sounds like a good idea.”
>”Yep.” Sparks says, smiling. “I can help, this is going to be great!”
>He pulls out another gem, using it to change back into a filly.
>”There’s my pretty daughter.~” Breeze says, making the filly blush.
“I'm sure with both of you together, you'll make a powerful duo. Fixit working together with you has made a huge difference as it is.”
>”I know, it’s going to be sweet.”
>”There are other things to decide too, but we can take care of it later. Their looks, their name and such…”
>>
>>30678391
Not to mention deciding between earth or pegasus. Unicorn is restricted for obvious reasons. Looks like we may have to share even more news to the crew soon.
>>
>>30678391
”Not to mention deciding between earth or pegasus. Unicorn is restricted for obvious reasons. Looks like we may have to share even more news to the crew soon.”
>”True…”
>”At this rate, we can make our own Wonderbolt academy for Rusty.~” Midnight says.
>Rusty swings at Midnight’s shoulder, a blush on her face.
>Mags laughs, shaking his head.
>”I think it’s wonderfull, not to mention exciting.”
>”I do too.” Breeze says. “Just think! We might be giving rise to an entire new race!”
>>
>>30678663
This will be an actual attempt for Fixit to conceive a child through her own method. Not only is the first evolved AI, but she's now the first to conceive a child if her own way. We are making history here.
>>
>>30678719
Ignore the first sentence. Meant to remove that.
>>
>>30678663
”Not only is the first evolved AI, but she's now the first to conceive a child in her own way. We are making history here.”
>”…Think we should go public with it?” Midnight asks, smiling at Fixit.
>”And have ponies knocking at our door when we just got the babies to sleep? Baaad idea.”
>”Yeah, we already have enough interruptions in our crazy lives. Good luck keeping up a steady sex life then.” Midnight says.
>”Your really need to control yourself.”
>Rusty perks up, looking to you.
>”Speakin’ of, wana try that spell? Ah’m curious too.”
>>
>>30678744
I thought you would never ask!
>>
>>30678744
Do it.
>>
>>30678744
>You smile, nodding.
“I thought you would never ask!”
>You fire your spell at the mare, seeing her new form
>Rusty’s pregnancy weight seems to have disappeared slightly, more so being spread through his body.
>The stallion looks over his bulky self.
>”Ah’ll be damned.” The stallion says.
>Mags whistles, smiling.
>”Damn rusty, talk about a whisky smooth voice. Get a vest and a hat, and we have ourselves a rancher”
>Rusty chuckles, smiling as he looks over his body still.
>”Ah’m not too bad, look at that, dad would be jumping for joy.”
>>
>>30679031
Your dad would feel happy for you changing to this?
Get a feel for his body. Literally.
>>
>>30679031
“Your dad would feel happy for you changing to this? “
>”Nah, he always wanted a big strong son. He means it jokingly though, he always snuck me extra treats.”
>You reach out and give the stallion a feel, smiling.
>His entire body is built to be strong and enduring, being not that much bigger then you.
>Breeze joins in too, Midnight looking on in a bit of jealousy.
>”Wow… Rusty.~”
>”Seriously, go dress up! It would be cool.” Fixit says with a bounce
>”Alright, alright!” Rusty says, getting up. “Ah’m goin’.”
>The stallion trots off, coming back not soon after.
>The stallion has a hat and vest on, giving a smile.
>Midnight laughs slightly, some lust coming from him.
>”You practically look like a male stripper!”
>”Ah do?”
>Rusty looks thoughtful, smiling as he takes flight slightly.
>”Well then…”
>He flies over to and lands on your lap a little sternly, straddling you.
>The stallion gases at you with half lidded eyes, pressing against you.
>”Howdy.~”
>>
>>30679106
Well, hello there, cowboy. How can I help you this fine evening?
>>
>>30679106
Start feeling him up.
>>
>>30679106
”Well, hello there, cowboy. How can I help you this fine evening?”
>There is a small snicker as you play along, the others watching you and Rusty.
>Rusty leans against you, something like a hug as he nuzzles you.
>You nuzzle back, feeling his muscles.
>”Well…. Ahhh’m in need to some help, ya see? Ah haven’t a place to rest and ah don’t have a dollar to my name..”
>Rusty grinds against you slightly, your hips pressing against each other as he pulls back with his hooves around your neck.
>”So… could we some to an… agreement?”
>You feel down to the stallion’s hips, lust coming from everypony.
“An agreement?”
>He presses into you more, smiling.
>”A stallion like you must have a price.~”
>”These two are bad for eachother.~ we really should take videos.” somepony whispers.
>”lucky… I can’t take this…”
>>
>>30679222
Hold on there for a moment. I'll be right back as soon as I deal with this issue.
Bind and prevent Midnight from moving. Just a little longer for him.

Now, don't worry about repaying me. I'm a generous pony. All that I ask is that you let me help you. There are plenty of things that I can show you that you never experienced before.
>>
>>30679263
This.
>>
>>30679222
“Hold on there for a moment. I'll be right back as soon as I deal with this issue.”
>You use your magic and bind Midnight to the couch, the staling gasping and letting out an upset whine.
>”Nooo…”
>Mags snickers, moving closer to and rubbing the stallion’s chest.
>”Aww… what’s wrong?”
>Mags then gives you a wink, teasingly feeling Midnight up.
>You return to Rusty, squeezing his hips.
“There… Now, don't worry about repaying me. I'm a generous pony. All that I ask is that you let me help you. There are plenty of things that I can show you that you never experienced before.”
>”You’re so kind, ah’m at your mercy here…”
>You can feel Rusty’s stallionhood against you slightly, his length hardening.
>”Ah can accept your terms… but, are you sure?”
>Rusty pulls back, frotting against your own hard length.
>”Ah’m more then willing to do as you ask.~”
>>
>>30679324
Tempting, but you seem like you went through some trouble (which may or may not involve children) and deserve something for it all. Perhaps some of my family might also want to help you in that aspect as well?
>>
>>30679324
“Tempting, but you seem like you went through some trouble… which may or may not involve children… and deserve something for it all. Perhaps some of my family might also want to help you in that aspect as well?”
>You look to the others, smiling at them and seeing them get up.
>They all move right to you and grab onto Rusty, Midnight whining again as he pulls at his binds
>”He’s not wrong…”
>”Let’s help you a little.”
>Breeze bites Rusty’s ear, pulling on it as Fixit kisses his neck.
>Rusty groans as you grind against him, gasping suddenly
>Sparks giggles, her horn glowing
>>
>>30679448
Start licking and sucking his stallionhood.
>>
>>30679448
Sparks would pleasure him better by assisting us than by using magic.
>>
>>30679448
>You push him down on the couch, Fixit and Breeze tending to his upper half.
>You move down and lick his shaft, Sparks joining you as Mags toys with Midnight.
>Rusty is very thick, the stallion’s length already leaking precum. When you look up from licking.
>You dart for it and taste the sweet love fluids, beginning to suck on his length.
>Rusty moans, squirming as Breeze and Fixit keep him pinned and make out with him.
>You and Sparks switch places, letting the filly suck on Rusty’s length as you tend to his sack.
>You glance towards Midnight and Mags, smiling.
>Midnight pulls and tugs very hard at his binds, Mags rubbing his length against him.
>Mags moves up, Midnight growling and groaning in needy sexual frustration as mags begins to use his mouth.
>”Be good.~ I’ll put in a good word for you. Maybe…”
>Midnight groans again, his length twitching and throbbing.
>>
Cancer
>>
>>30679541
Continue sucking.
>>
>>30679541
>You and Sparks both keep up the work, Rusty moaning and pressing into your mouth when you return to sucking.
>You can feel the length throb in your mouth as you bring Rusty into a deepthroat, humming as you taste precum again.
>one big throb catches your attention before your throat gets filled with cum, the hot fluid going right down your throat.
>You pull back, swallowing as you let some of it leak out and let go.
>Sparks quickly takes your place and drinks up the rest, Rusty panting.
>”Ohh.~ somepony liked that.”
>”Please!”
>You look to Midnight, the stallion begging as Mags toys with him again.
>Mags gave the stallion a facial, Midnight tugging at the binds still, his lust very high.
>>
>>30679730
Leave the others to Rusty, and head over to Midnight and Mags. Change Mags into a mare, and unbind the lust crazed Midnight.
>>
>>30679730
Time to release what we kept weeks building up.
>>
>>30679730
>You smile. Leaving rusty to the others as you move to Midnight and Mags
>You cast your gender change spell on mags, smiling at Midnight.
>The binds are undone, a sinister shine in Midnight’s eyes.
>Midnight lunges for mags, Biting her neck and making her yelp.
>The stallion wastes no time penetrating the mare, growling as he roughly fucks her.
>”M-midnight, sweetie- ahh!~”
>Mags moans latching onto the stallion as he has his way with her.
>You are a little bit stunned at the primal state of mind and action Midnight is taking, the stallion giving no care as to what could ever happen.
>Mags moans and cries out, shaking in a heavy climax as Midnight fucks her until he cums.
>As soon as he is done with mags, the stallion sets his sights on you, pulling out and leaping at you.
>You turn to move but wind up underneath Midnight, the stallion pinning you to the ground and putting all his weight on your back.
>He bites you much harder then he ever has, making you cry out too before he penetrates you.
>He hilts you right away, just briefly giving pause as he clamps your ear in his mouth.
>”I’m going to fuck you so hard that you will be the next one giving birth.”
>>
>>30679890
We unleashed a monster that must be sated.
>>
>>30679890
>You say nothing as the stallion begins pumping in and our of you, making your cry out or moan.
>Midnight bites, pulls, fucks, and spanks you, not letting up for a moment.
>Youy body aches with pain and shivers with pleasure, the feral batpony above you grunting and panting
>The stallion makes you cum in no time, your second climax happening shortly before his own.
>Midnight pulls out and shoves your face into your puddle of cum, growling at you as his own cum leaks out of you.
>”Better not waste this… or I’ll punish you, bitch.”
>Midnight lets off of you, grabbing Breeze next.
>He smiles at her, pulling her to the ground and pulling tightly on the choke chain her collar has.
>Rusty and Fixit look in amusement and surprise as Midnight toys with Breeze, just choking and not having sex with her yet.
>”Miss me? My kitty.~”
>You see Sparks peeking from around the couch, looking to you after.
>’Should I be hiding?’
>>
>>30680005
She might tire herself out by then...maybe? Only hide if you don't like rough sex. It's a nice change of pace in my opinion.
>>
>>30680005
I think you can take it honestly... just make sure she won't bite. She's in that mood.
>>
>>30680005
‘She might tire herself out by then...maybe? Only hide if you don't like rough sex. It's a nice change of pace in my opinion.’
>’Think it’s safe?’
‘I think you can take it honestly... just make sure she won't bite. She's in that mood.’
>Sparks pokes out, staying as you lick up your mess.
>Breeze is treated extra rough, the mare being choked by Midnight the entire time before being given a facial.
>One by one, Midnight goes through you all using each of you and ending with Sparks
>Midnight comes really close to biting the filly, thankfully settling down as he uses her.
>Sparks receives more then a few spankings, the filly’s lust being high thorough the whole process.
>Midnight sighs after, smiling as he lays on the couch, still inside of Sparks.
>”Mmmmh.~ come here my pets.~
>Before you move, you hear crying start up, the babies being heard clearly.
>>
>>30680262
Quickly clean ourselves and go check on them. We got it from here.
>>
>>30680262
>You quickly use the cleanup spell on yourself, getting up.
“I got it.”
>”You sure?” Midnight asks, attention shifting to the babies.
“Yep. No worries.”
>You trot down the hall, getting to the room and going inside.
>Both of the twins wail as you check over them, seeing that they are clean.
>You try some bottles, the milk doing the trick.
>You feed them and burp them, Pedal being last and not settling.
>Thinking back to the advice, you just rock and cradle her, waiting it out a little.
>Pedal settles, The little filly falling asleep in your hooves.
>You hear the door open and look up, Breeze looking in and smiling.
>>
>>30680434
Hey there. They just turned out to only be hungry.
>>
>>30680434
They've gone to sleep peacefully.
>>
>>30680434
“Hey there. They just turned out to only be hungry.”
>Breeze nods, silently walking to you.
>She looks at the baby, smiling and giving you a nuzzle.
>”No trouble?”
“Nope. They've gone to sleep peacefully. Pedal took a little more work, but not exactly trouble.”
>Breeze nods, looking at your daughter.
>”Better be ready, also.”
“Why?”
>”Master is home… He even has his Fath-…moth-… Mags. In a collar”
>>
>>30680881
We've unleashed a force of nature even Mags can't combat. I'll mentally prepare myself. Follow her back to the others.
>>
>>30680881
...What have we created?
>>
>>30680881
Master is eager to be back.
>>
>>30680881
“...What have we created?”
>”A loving owner… eager to show dominance.”
“We've unleashed a force of nature even Mags can't combat. I'll mentally prepare myself.”
>Breeze nods, smiling as you put Pedal back in her bed.
>You get back to the room to find everypony laying next to Midnight, Mags being pet by him.
>”See? It’s good to listen.~”
>”yes, mind- M-master.”
>”Gooood pet.~”
>His gaze fixes on you, a warm smile as he pats next to himself, beckoning you.
>”Sweetie.~ be a good girl and come. And don’t worry, tomorrow is training. Tonight we can just relax before going to bed in a nice and special way.~”
>>
>>30681076
Yes, Master. It's good to have you back.
>>
>>30681076
Sit down and cuddle up to him. Sounds delightful master. Tomorrow will be a busy day then.
>>
>>30681076
You managed to handle all the needs of your pets, Master.
>>
>>30681076
“Yes, Master.”
>You move to the stallion, nuzzling up to him and getting pet.
“ Sounds delightful master, tomorrow will be a busy day then? It's good to have you back.”
>”Very very busy… you and Mags-y here may get something special… but that’s all for tomorrow, it was quite the even getting you all under control again.”
>You nod, looking to the others.
“You managed to handle all the needs of your pets, Master.”
>”That I have… are the babies asleep?”
“Yes, Master.”
>”Good… Your remember your orders, Fixit?”
>”I am to care for the babies along with you after you put the other pets to bed.”
>Midnight nods happily, looking to you and Rusty.
>”That is, if the other parents are comfortable with them in our care… I’m afraid you will be staying in bed until morning when I’m done with you.”
>>
>>30681302
I trust your judgement, Master. Mags has needs more training if she wants to be Master's pet.
>>
>>30681302
No objections here. What's this special way now?
>>
>>30681368
Mags needs more training*
>>
>>30681302
Whatever you think is best.
>>
>>30681302
“Whatever you think is best, I trust your judgement, Master. Mags needs more training if she wants to be Master's pet.”
>Mags blushes, Midnight smiling at her.
>”She does.~ and tomorrow we can get to it… but for now, it’s time to put my pets in bed.”
“how so?”
>Midnight grins, getting up.
>”Come along my pets.”
>You all follow, Midnight grabbing onto Mags as soon as you get to your room.
>”Sit.” He commands.
>Mags does as instructed, Midnight moving to his box and grabbing an excessive amount of rope
>He ties a rope harness onto Mags, the whole thing being intricate and going all over his torso before Midnight binds his legs together.
>There is no possible way for mags to move when the binding is done, Midnight putting him into the bed after securing a gag and inserting a toy into the mare.
>One by one, you all get the same treatment, Fixit being the only one not bound.
> just as he finishes with you, Midnight hesitates, smiling evilly at you.
>”Are you going to be nice and ready for your first day as a cockwarmer? Or shall I give you something to warm up with?”
>>
>>30681538
I want to be a cockwarmer! More than anything else for you, Master!
>>
>>30681538
I'm still plenty warmed up from the session we had before, so hit me!
>>
>>30681538
“I'm still plenty warmed up from the session we had before, but I want to be a cockwarmer! More than anything else for you, Master!”
>The stallion grins, petting you.
>”Then you should be fine tomorrow.”
>He fixes the gag to you, petting you again before getting you close to the others.
>You move to check the binds, seeing there is no way you can get out of them on your own without magic.
>”Goodnight.~”
>Midnight joins you all, nothing being able to be done but fall asleep”
>You wake up slowly, a little startled as your lack of movement before your mind catches up to you.
>Midnight grins at you, Fixit missing as he pets you.
>”And the last pet is finally awake.~” He says.
>You look around at the sound of a muffled moan, spotting Sparks and Breeze.
>Both the mare and filly are penetrated by a single vibrating toy, bound together and unable to escape.
>”That just might be you today.~ once I’m finished training you that is.”
>>
>>30681687
How will I be trained, Master?
>>
>>30681687
Get aroused at the sight and prospect, and eagerly await the training.
>>
>>30681687
How soon can we start?
>>
>>30681687
>You can feel your arousal build as you watch them, each of their movements only adding pleasure to the other, their moans muffled by the gags.
>”Ohhh~… excited, are we?”
>You look down as best as you can, seeing your slightly erect member.
>Midnight undoes your gag, smiling at you.
“How will I be trained, Master?”
>”come… these two can stay like this for…”
>Midnight leashes you and pulls you along, smiling down as Sparks looks up at him.
>”Afew more hours.~
>You’re not sure if the filly moans or whines, Midnight bringing you out to the living room.
>You are surprised to see Mags as a stallion again, and even more surprised to see him in a maid outfit.
>The stallion is erect, a toy inside of him that is easily seen through his tail that is kept up by a band.
>”Mags-y… you are making a mess again.”
>The blushing stallion gasps as precum drips onto the ground, looking worried slightly as his lust peaks up.
>”M-Master…”
>”you know your little rule when you have your days off.”
>The stallion reluctantly nods.
>”…I’m not all owed to cum or make a mess unless master makes me. good mares listen…”
>Midnight nods, bringing you to the coutch.
>”You will be punished in a moment, but for now…”
>Your muzzle is pushed towards his stallionhood, the already erect member standing in front of you.
>”Open.”
>You do as you are told, being brought right to the hilt of the stallion in a deepthroat.
>Midnight eases off so you can breath, then ties the leash around him so you can’t pull back.
“Mmmh.~”
>”A good cockwarmer is useful from all their holes… your mouth is just the start. Mags-y? come.”
>Midnight has mags lay next to him, patting his rear.
>”Now… our little maid needs a good spanking… but I can’t decide how many. So until you make me cum…”
>Midnight spanks Mags, the stallion letting out a small noise.
>”I think I’ll just keep spanking.”
>>
>>30681898
Do our best to serve Midnight with our mouth.
>>
>>30681898
Once we warm up Midnight, present ourselves.
>>
>>30681898
>You quickly begin sucking and trying to please Midnight, his member being almost too much.
>You aren’t able to do much from being stuck in place, humming and sucking as best as you can.
>Mags yelps or groans each spank, lust high as Midnight hums along.
>You’re not sure how many spanks Mags receives, trying your best to make Midnight cum.
>After a bit you can feel the stallion cum down your throat, groaning as he pets you.
>”Good girl.~”
>You are kept in place, the stallions erect member throbbing still.
>Midnight pulls mags in for a kiss, petting him after.
>”Ohhh, still hard?”
>”Y-yes Master.”
>”Good. No more messes~”
>”I promise, Master.” The stallion says, lust still high.
>The stallion maid moves back to work, Midnight grinning to you.
>”Turns out sompony likes being spanked too.~
>He pets you again, smiling.
>”Maybe I should keep you there a bit longer before I use your marehood.~ Do you like that spot my pet?”
>>
>>30682151
I love it master, but I beg you to use my marehood. Along with the bites you give me, it reminds who I will always belong to.
>>
>>30682151
>You hum against his length, using your magic to talk.
‘I love it master, but I beg you to use my marehood. Along with the bites you give me, it reminds who I will always belong to.’
>Midnight grins, undoing the belt and letting you free.
>You gasp for air, Midnight rubbing his soaked length on your face before pulling on the leash.
>”Up. Mags-y?”
>”Yes, Master?”
>”Be a good mare and fetch me a gag, along with one of the devices.”
>Mags dews as instructed, coming back quickly.
>Midnight has you penetrate you on himself, grabbing onto your hops and pulling you to his hilt when you are halfway penetrated.
“Ahhh!~”
>Your mouth is quickly fitted with the gag, silencing you.
>”Your magic is enough, cocksock.”
>Your hooves are pulled around Midnight’s body, the stallion teasing you with his fangs.
>”Bind your hooves together… and I just might bite you.~”
>You give no second though as you do as you are told, your cry of pleased pain being muffled by the gag as you are bitten.
>The stallion puts the device on himself, smiling.
>Your world shifts as you find yourself upside down, your mind catching up to your situation.
>Midnight has you riding his belly like you had Sparks.
>Midnight stretches and leans, his length moving in and out of you.
>”Now… how about a nice stroll? Maybe out back?”
>The stallion nips you again, lust high as he gives an evil chuckle.
>”Or maybe across the beach? So that ponies might see.~”
>>
>>30682317
We almost know what it feels like to be in Sparks. Shrink our size to pleasure Midnight, and experience what Sparks went through.
>>
>>30682317
Please, take me to the beach near the house.
>>
>>30682317
>You use your magic, shrinking your size.
>Both you and Midnight moan, your moan becoming a pained one as you feel your entire body stretch a large amount to accommodate Midnight.
>You shiver, Midnight clamming you as he pets you.
>”Good girl.~”
‘Please, take me to the beach near the house.’
>”Ohh? Let’s go then.”
>You moan as Midnight begins to walk, going into a trot quickly.
>You can feel his length enter and exit you at a rapid pace, each movement moving the stallionhood that is making you feel so full.
>You are embarrassed slightly as Midnight actually takes a step outside, going right to the beach.
>”Ahhh!~ such a lovely day today.”
>You squeeze him with all your limbs as he leans forward, making you cryout as he stretches you a bit more.
>The pressure on your insides makes you cum, your forced orgasm making you feel faint for a moment.
>Midnight porously keeps rocking back and forth, making you moan.
>”Mmmh~ nice and snug, my cocksock.”
>He resumes trotting, the process continuing.
>You keep cumming every so often, saliva running down your face as you moan into the gag.
>Midnight sighs, rocking again before sitting suddenly.
>You are penetrated deeper and stretched more then before form it, Midnight petting you again.
>”Somepony was jelous of a little filly I see…”
>You gasp as you get spanked, your flanks being groped.
>”Naughty… maybe I should dress you two sluts up in swimsuits and do what you and kitty did to cutie months ago? Take you two ‘swimming’ as you enjoy that toy from earlier? So many ideas for my pets.~”
>The stallion throbs inside of you, giving another bite.
>”That’s what a slut like you needs, a cum bath. Starting with a facial.”
>>
>>30682567
Please, Master. I want as much of it as possible!
>>
>>30682567
I am nothing but a slut for you, Master.
>>
>>30682567
sory guys, sleeping now. have a good week!
>>
>>30682734
You too, Space Bug.
>>
>>30677727
>>
>>30684306
>>
>>30682567
I wouldn't mind doing this again.
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.