[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if season 3 was the final season of /mlp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1492037093745.png (538KB, 986x798px) Image search: [Google]
1492037093745.png
538KB, 986x798px
How would you feel if season 3 was the final season of /mlp/? No movie. No Equestria Girls. No Sunset or Glimmer. No more episodes. No Flutterm Dash, or Apple Parents. The CMC never getting their Cutie Marks. No Celebrity guests.

I remember Larson once said that Magical Mystery Cure was supposed to be the end. But due to the popularity from the fandom, they decided to keep going. Remember /mlp/ this is all our fault.
>>
>>30660410
Lame.

The series would have been forgotten fast.
>>
>>30660428
I agree
>>
>>30660428
and it's not being forgotten and ultimately fading now?
>>
>>30660438
The burn is slower now than it would have been had it ended with Season 3.
>>
>>30660447
I'd say it's stopped at this point. We've hit the point where all the people who weren't dedicated enough have all left.
>>
>>30660410
Cutting the losses short?
I like that idea.
>>
>>30660410

>no based follow-up on Discord's reformation
>no AJ's parents
>no CMC getting their Cutie Marks
>no Rarity expanding her business to Canterlot and Manehattan like she always dreamed
>no Rainbow Dash becoming a full member of the Wonderbolts

You people make me sick with your godawful taste in everything.
>>
File: Faaq.gif (2MB, 361x339px) Image search: [Google]
Faaq.gif
2MB, 361x339px
Well, one less bullshit argument about how I'm not committed to anything. That was the last time I regularly watched the show.
>>
>>30660410
>Cmcs not getting their cutie marks.
Now that would have been a tragedy
>>
>>30660986

To be fair, Discord's reformation was a horribly executed idea. I would've preferred if they just left him alone, instead of turning him into a meme-spouting retard.

Rainbow Dash's induction into the Wonderbolts was also kinda shit, and... well... does anyone actually care about Rarity's boutiques?
>>
>>30660410
Would be really unsatisfying way to end the show unless the CMC were given a spin off that still had the mane 6 in it. All of the best episodes were from season 4 onwards and the CMC in particular started getting really good episodes at this point.
>>
>>30660410
>No Equestria Girls
HA
nice try, dumbass
EqG was ALWAYS going to have been a thing
it would have just been the one movie instead
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.