[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since we don't have a dedicated thread, what the hell is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: what is this.jpg (449KB, 2129x1066px) Image search: [Google]
what is this.jpg
449KB, 2129x1066px
Since we don't have a dedicated thread, what the hell is this thing? Am I right in assuming its location is right by Twilight's castle? The stained glass window on the front of it is clearly Twilight. The architecture of it fits okay with Ponyville's existing style of building even if the color doesn't exactly match.

Of course all of the characters in the picture are vectors plopped onto the image so they can't actually be used to figure out what it means. Could the Crystal Castle be destroyed in order to make way for this as Twilight's new home, or could this be some sort of cultural expansion to Ponyville for VIPs who visit? Whatever it is, it's definitely made with a toy in mind so it must be a major part of a future episode.
>>
Glimmers friendship castle.
>>
>>30657410
Glimmer gets both a castle and wings for defeating the Pony of Shadows.
>>
Maybe Pony of the Shadows destroys the castle so a new playset can be sold.
>>
>>30657422
>>30657447
Nope, it's Twilight's new home for S8.
>>
>>30657410
Library. The locals insisted she put something of herself in it.
>>
>>30657410
What is this did a new episode get released? Why are there yaks and a changeling?
>>
>>30657410
i would say that either Twilight's Castle is destroyed for new playset to be sold or this would be Glimmer's own home.

but pointing out the fact of the Diferent Species on the image (is that a blue changeling?) i would say that that's like a Hotel for new people
>>
>>30658668
No, it's Twilight's new home.
>>
>>30657410
More importantly who is the cute yak girl?
>>
>>30657410
More importantly who is the sexy granny changedling?
>>
it could be the princesses' old castle
>>
File: 1501805793844.jpg (119KB, 959x541px) Image search: [Google]
1501805793844.jpg
119KB, 959x541px
>>30658159
>>
>>30657410
That's Glimmers manor house or villa
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.