[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She opened the book seven years ago >MLP has been part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1242134123.png (601KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1242134123.png
601KB, 1280x720px
>She opened the book seven years ago
>MLP has been part of our lives for nearly a decade now
What are some of your best memories anon, how will you feel in two or three years when the book closes?
>>
>>30656618
Indifferent. It kind of feels like it already has. It'll just be like a hiatus but infinite. Might have one last great fan work and that'll be it.
>>
>>30656618
>two or three years
It's funny how we've always assumed thats how long the show has left, even in the beginning, when you should know by now the ride never ends
>>
>>30656746
I don't even want to imagine how unwatchable this show would be if it lasted over a decade.
>>
>>30656618
About half-way through I ended up reading a completely different book by a completely different author, so I'm not sure how I'd feel about the end to a book I never got to finish.
>>
File: 1414817853294.gif (142KB, 550x301px) Image search: [Google]
1414817853294.gif
142KB, 550x301px
>>30656754
>s5 was the best season thus far
>s7 isnt far behind
ya, how awful that would be.
>>
>>30656618
What's the book title again?
>>
>Remember how nice the blissful escapism of S1 was, show seemed like it actually cared instead of just repeating rote lessons.
>Remember collecting the few fan songs there were, thinking I'd have an album of it on my iPod, before I realized I actually had enough for three albums, and it was only speeding up.
>Remember the hype throughout S2, started drawing and writing ponies while fandom was on its high, horse games coming out faster than I could play them.
>Even more music-obsessed between S2 and S3, organized all the tracks that came out that summer into nine lengthy albums.
>Hiatus between S3 and S4 was long and painful.
>Took me until S4 to stock up on Bad Dragon items. Stressful year, horse became a therapy item again.
>Went to a premier party for the MLP CCG, finished second place with cards that were tournament banned shortly after. Never went to another event for it, forgot how much I hate competitive nerds.
>Took best friend's daughter to see Rainbow Rocks. She puked in my car. I was supposed to meet up with some bronies, but I saw them in the theater and they looked cringy, so we kept to ourselves.
>S5 was fucking amazing and my wavering show fandom was re-kindled. Went to Fiesta Equestria to finally go to something like that and meet up with another horse artist I was friends with online. It mostly blew, had a good time drunk at room parties, though.
>Noticed I was mostly getting fandom albums rather than individual songs at this point.
>S6 fandom tapered down again. Mostly stopped drawing ponies. Considered getting off the ride for the first time, but had an odd resurgance of fandom at the end of the season.
>Had pretty much dropped all of the fandom save 4chan by the time S7 started, try to provide some kind of humorous content for each episode. Keep telling myself I'm going to dig through the months of horse music I haven't looked at, but never get around to it.
>Still really love the show, high hopes for EQG are faltering, stoked for the movie.
>>
File: Feels Through Time.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Through Time.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>30656618
>you will never experience watching the show for the first time again
>you will never experience a time when the show was pure and unmolested
>the feel when you will never feel those feels again
>>
>>30657184
>high hopes for EQG are faltering
why were they high in the first place?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.