[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 1499071570109.png (204KB, 342x432px) Image search: [Google]
1499071570109.png
204KB, 342x432px
>"Darling, what in the world is all this about?"
>"Rarity, I'm going to be straight with you, you're always complaining about your weight, but you're beautiful."
>"Okay? Well, seeing ugly people in the smelly g-"
>You put your hand over her mouth and usher her away from several ponies who are looking over skeptically
>"None of that in here, my dear. This is a serious, but polite place."
>She politely resists the urge to bite your hand for your insolence.
>"The point of this is We're going to start simple. Body weight squats."
>She sighs. "How many?"
>"Five sets of ten reps."
>"What does that mean?"
>You see a gym pony staring. You're not sure whether he wants to stare at her flank or try to offer advice, and you fear the latter far more than the former.
>"You do ten repetitions five times."
>"So fifty?"
>She immediately PLUNGES down as far as she can go, and then springs back up.
>"Slow down! You're going to hurt yourself."
>"Why don't you demonstrate, then?"
>"Very well." You slowly squat down, and then slowly rise back up.
>"That slow? Fifty will take forever!"
>You look up toward Celestia's sun, hoping she'll give you strength in this time of trial, and say, "it'll pay off in the long run. You'll be stronger and healthier, and weight lifting is a great stress relief."
>"I'm going to need stress relief when I'm doing with all of these squats." She groans as she slowly but surely goes through the motions.
>She tries to go past ten.
>"Hold up, stop for a little bit?"
>"Why?"
>"When you work up to using weight, trust me, you'll need to stop between sets."
>"Fine...at least this is all I have to do."
>You decide to wait until she's done with her squats before you tell her about the overhead press or bench press.
>You have a feeling that she's not going to like it, though.
>>
File: starlight_trump.png (164KB, 342x432px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_trump.png
164KB, 342x432px
>>
File: 1482896210997.jpg (383KB, 1310x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1482896210997.jpg
383KB, 1310x1310px
>>30653943
>>30654515
>>
>>30653943
How the fuck does a pony squat?
>>
>>30653943
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.