[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come standing up to the doompaulers and ironic shitposters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

How come standing up to the doompaulers and ironic shitposters doesn't work on this board?
>>
When has doing anything but ignoring them ever worked?
>>
>>30651787
Because they're right to do what they do and people who don't like it don't have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>30651800
Fpbp dubs confirm
>>
File: 1477607310962.png (178KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
1477607310962.png
178KB, 1190x906px
>>30651802
>>
File: 1501512340880.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501512340880.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
Just try to stop me.
>>
>>30651802
/thread
>>
>>30652565
End yourself by eating shit
>>
>>30651787
>standing up to the doompaulers
You hasdrones can't keep getting away with this projecting. It's been going on for almost a decade.
>>
>>30651787
happening
>>
real answer, because more and more people grow out of the show or see how it degraded, there's not enough optimism to discourage them mostly because being still optimistic about the show/fandom/movie/whatever being as great as it used to be is fucking stupid
>>
>>30653807
Sadly the sane pessimists are naturally a minority becauae they always leave and never discuss. The faustbros can never gather enough members to make a good circlejerking thread even once, let alone support it periodically.
Meanwhile the optimistic hasdrones are always dead last at leaving the fandom and are always the assholes who backlash and don't let the pessimists have the major opinion.

It's a serious hell to be in.
>>
Because they'd make you feel the Ice-cold, refreshing taste of Coca-Cola™ as they pour it down your anus
>>
>>30654057
Yeah, the most reasonable people simply stopped caring and left, we're left mostly with passionate shitposters on both sides with some minorities in between
>>
>>30651787
times change
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.