[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >Talking with my mom while the TV is going >It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 8923480.jpg (20KB, 403x311px) Image search: [Google]
8923480.jpg
20KB, 403x311px
>be me
>Talking with my mom while the TV is going
>It's commercials
>Telling her about this cool experiment I learned in science class
>All of a sudden hear in a sing song voice
>"WE'RE NOT FLAWLESS!"
>It's the fucking mlp commercial
>mfw
>Try to play it cool
>Start to stutter and pause, trying my best not to look at the commercial and ignore it
>Are you alright Anon?
>Y-yes
>Quickly finish the summery and high tail it out of there

Why is it so hard to contain the autism?
>>
>>30649438
>science class
2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>30649443
>what is university
>>
>>30649438
>>30649453
>summery
they don't teach kids to spell anymore, huh, what with all the iphone, uphone, red phone, blue phone nonsense.
>>
>>30649438
Of course it's an EQGfag
>>
>>30649438
Further proof that only teens like EqG, as for your autism, I'm sorry, but it's terminal.
>>
>>30649438
>EqG fag
Kill yourself. REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30649438
>cool experiment I learned in science class
underage b&
>science class
Holy shit how young are you? In my high school we only had 'science class' until grade 10, at which point it split into electives for biology, chemistry and physics.
>>
A-are you one of those 9yo girl that browses the board?
If you are
L O N D O N
>>
>>30649438
neck yourself but make sure you neck your mum first
>>
>>30650476
It was my science class and we were learning about the mouse utopia. It's more of a physc experiment but it was stil interesting.

God I fucking hate this board. I should've known posting an EqG pic would send you all into a retard rage.
>>
>>30650837
If you ever doubt any board on this god forsaken site won't REEE at the most minor things you'll quickly be proven wrong. Try using the abbreviation SuMo instead of SM on /vp/ for example.
>>
filtered.
>>
>>30650867
I'm an optimist unfortunately. I think maybe, just maybe a fucking picture of a franchise they don't like won't make they go into a literal autistic rage. But no.
>>
>>30651083
Don't you have a safe zone to stay in?
>>
>>30651087
Says the board who sees a picture of a sister franchise and loses than damn minds over it.
>>
>>30651118
It's literally a handful of monkeys who love to chimp out and throw their shit everywhere. Just don't consider them as human beings and filter/hide them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.