[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else disappointed with the film? I am realizing I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1143903.png (516KB, 539x719px) Image search: [Google]
1143903.png
516KB, 539x719px
Anyone else disappointed with the film?
I am realizing I was too hyped for it.
>>
>>30647506
im disappointed that every time someone doesnt like something, they need to make a thread to inform everyone an anonymous user somewhere in the world may or may not actually enjoy this thing.
you should really contain it to some general by now. you can call it general disappointment.
>>
>>30647506
The film appears to be subpar quality, but that's nothing to lose your hype over to be honest.
>>
>>30647506
I can't believe they wasted 43 minutes with the scene where they say goodbye to Starlight because she can't go with the mane 6. Seven songs for her was completely excessive.
>>
>>30647506
is this a joke? The movie hasn't even come out yet.
>>
>>30647542
There is such a thing as unrealistic expectations.
>>
File: 1500166355051.png (78KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1500166355051.png
78KB, 240x228px
>>30647506
>Hasdrone Saltlick: The Thread
>>
>>30647506
I knew it was shit ever since I've seen the clips and the threads about it.
>>
>>30647539
That was great, though.
>>
>>30647506
My hype when movie was announced = 10/10

My hype after the characters were announced = 7/10

My hype when trailers and story summary was released = 4/10

Its going to be a quickly forgotten movie that will only survive in a single general on this board for couple of months.
>>
>>30647506
If feel like they went a little far in the scene where Rainbow Dash is gangraped for ten minutes
>>
OMG I can't believe Granny smith dies!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.