[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LISA: The Colourful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

File: LISA: The Colourful.gif (4MB, 859x491px) Image search: [Google]
LISA: The Colourful.gif
4MB, 859x491px
This is the story about an anonymous individual who had locked themselves away.
Something has happened to bring humanity to it's perceivable end, but this does little to concern this person.
Despite the end of things, there is still a signal.
A video message is being broadcasted across the entire world and with it is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

It's time to go.

This is a basic premise for a LISA fan-game project I'm hoping to work on that places you, Anonymous, on a quest to find salvation in the thing you desire most. If you do have experience in working as part of a team as well as the skills needed to bring a project like this to life, it would be appreciated if you could respond to this request for assistance.

You may be concerned that this could be another project that will lead to disappointment - to a dead end with no result. I hope to minimize that from happening and plan to keep things short, simple with a heaping load of fun. If this isn't something you would enjoy, please also feel free to express so below.

Thoughts, feelings, criticisms and the like are all welcome.
>>
>>30646254
Where is the pone?
>>
File: CARLOS.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
CARLOS.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>30646310
The pony is in the plot.
>>
>>30646361
Could you tell me the plot then?
>>
>>30646254
>another fucking cyoa
one more thread to add to the filter then
>>
File: chavi.png (15KB, 752x607px) Image search: [Google]
chavi.png
15KB, 752x607px
>colourful
>>
File: orktavia.png (80KB, 752x607px) Image search: [Google]
orktavia.png
80KB, 752x607px
>>30646254
>>30646430
>humanity
>>
File: LISA: The Colorful.gif (3MB, 859x491px) Image search: [Google]
LISA: The Colorful.gif
3MB, 859x491px
>>30646430
:^)
>>
>>30646254
Looks interesting. Is it being built in RPGmaker?
>>
>>30646869
The plan is to have it done in RPG Maker VX Ace, yes.
>>
File: 1380409.jpg (2MB, 3000x2750px) Image search: [Google]
1380409.jpg
2MB, 3000x2750px
>>30646254
I'm so glad you're actually going through with this. Shame I can't help with anything, but know that you have my moral support.
But who will actually be Lisa in that setting?

>A video message is being broadcasted across the entire world and with it is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
Instantly thought of Sierra Madre, don't know if it's appropriate here but still.
>>
>>30646254
so

>LISA:
a game where you try to save your "daughter", while you fight your addiction and personal issues just to be spit, kill, shat, and teabagged in the end of your life

>The Joyful
try to show everyone you are the boss while the same addictions that fucked your "father" are killing you as well

>The Pointless
try to find the last glimsp of hope in a dead world

this would be the "it's time. i must go", while everyone is hunting you down to get a chance to change any life

cool
>>
I decided to start up a server for anyone interested and wanting to join. This means those of you who can write, draw, put together some nice tunes to confront folks with and especially those of you who have previous knowledge in game development can get together, stay in contact and such without worry of having to keep a thread bumped.

I should iterate that this is a project made for fun and for the community.
I brought it here first, so this isn't available to any other board as of the time being.
It'll come when it comes.
This'll serve to be a good learning experience for any of you Anons who are curious about developing content and contributing towards a group effort.
If the case is that the project has to meet an early end, I will personally take responsibility and announce such has happened should the time come.
>>
>>30647767
I forgot to include the server link to that post.
https://discord.gg/xksqg7r
>>
File: 1453371820733.gif (3MB, 520x700px) Image search: [Google]
1453371820733.gif
3MB, 520x700px
>>30646254
If any writers are willing to participate in the project, the script is a blank page bar the premise right now.
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>30646254
You have my moral support
>>
>>30647767
Man, I wish I could help.
>>
As a strong recommendation to those interested in lending a hand, I'd appreciate it if you could check out LISA: The Painful at the very least. Those of you who aren't familiar with the LISA series, it is best to go from there. Whilst there is a prequel in LISA: The First, it isn't well polished and is there mainly for those of you who really want to dig in to lore - it's alright to look up videos of it if you want to blast through and get the info, but Painful is an experience best had firsthand.

On an important note; I'm not looking to have this be full-on crossover material as it's easy for things during development to get out of hand once you introduce that concept and let it reign freely. Whilst ponies are partly relevant to the plot, you should taper your expectations down on how they will appear.

Of course, should things change over time and the opportunity arises where it is alright to get further in to the pony aspect of things, then what'll happen will happen. It's just best for the time being to ground our feet in the dirt and not go flying off at a moment's notice.
>>
>tfw I want to redpill everyone on Dingaling
>tfw I genuinely want to see this project succeed regardless
Good luck, devs. You've got at least ONE anon excited!
>>
>>30651122
If anyone needs to be redpilled it's Dingaling himself. What a shame.
>>
File: joy.png (746KB, 1173x1922px) Image search: [Google]
joy.png
746KB, 1173x1922px
>>
>>30651076
If you want to make some refferences, i'll say go with another LISA fantitles, like hopeful or joyful:arkanon.
That will attract the attention of the LISA fandom
>>
>>30653057
I've been getting tips and the like from the guys in the LISA: The Pointless server regarding character sprites and the like. Helpful folks.
>>
Just a poll to see user preference for the naming;
http://www.strawpoll.me/13616694
>>
File: ByakkxZCcAAfhGt.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ByakkxZCcAAfhGt.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
I like horses and I loved LISA, but I'm not sure if I'd like a combo of both really.
>>
>>30654510
Check the second paragraph of >>30651076
I fully understand where you're coming from on the matter. Development isn't starting for a long while as it's mostly about getting people invested/interested in the idea and to bring them together.

The first step would be that and once there's a considerable audience and a number of people who can invest their time to work as a team, then it would be moving on to the next stage which would be concept work and brainstorming up new characters and environments. More planning.
>>
>>30654510
You think that's bad? I want a crossover of LISA and undertale
>>
>>30646254
Alright so your other thread got my attention. Further information.
>>
>>30654743
Isn't that already a common crossover in fanart?
>>
File: 32423141234123.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
32423141234123.png
516KB, 680x418px
>>30646254
I don't think mixing something as light hearted and joyful as ponies with a game as soul crushing as LISA would really work out that well.

Don't get me wrong, I loved The Painful, got all three endings; but it's one of the few things that actually hit me in the feels so hard that I'd never want to experience it again.
>>
hype bump
>>
>>30657534
Not as far i can see
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.