[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really sad. Like no joke kinda sad. I want my waifu.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: large.png (515KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
515KB, 1024x1024px
I'm really sad. Like no joke kinda sad. I want my waifu. She's the only thing in this world that makes me happy. It hurts knowing I can't be with her.
>>
File: 1495753215280.png (226KB, 800x954px) Image search: [Google]
1495753215280.png
226KB, 800x954px
>>30629849
I know those feels, senpai. Hang on for a bit. She wouldn't want you wasting the opportunities you have here just to rush things along. Try to incorporate some of her best attributes into your life and share them with your world (not necessarily with people). In that way you are giving her a bit of your life in our world. I try to do this with one aspirant trait and one whimsical trait every day. It helps me.

A time to every purpose.
>>
File: trixie_selfie.jpg (122KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
trixie_selfie.jpg
122KB, 800x1135px
>>30629849
Trixie is the best waifu. She got me through some shit for sure. You gotta be the best you can to make her proud, even if she's not there with you right now.
>>
File: nod.gif (303KB, 493x420px) Image search: [Google]
nod.gif
303KB, 493x420px
>>30629849
I know that feel, but I'm with >>30629884 on this one. Don't let sadness consume you. Remember, she only needs to be real enough for you. As long as your feelings are genuine there's bound to be happiness there for you and for all of us. Live your life to its fullest, if only for her sake, express your love in any way you can and hope to get to Equestria after you die
>>
>>30629849
iktf

I believe that I'll go to Equestria, though, so I never get too sad with the knowledge that whenever I get tired of this world, I can go to my waifu.
>>
>>30629849
We all know that feel anon you'll get used to it eventually and then we will wait till we all die and the ride will never end for us I can only hope that all of us can go there and finally be happy.
But you're still a faggot.
>>
Im planning on killing myself soon. The only reason I would want to remain alive is to make her happy, but thats not possible. being dead is better than living an empty and worthless life
>>
>>30631048
Your life is as empty and worthless as you make it. If you don't care about what happens with it why not use that opportunity to actually do something great with it and give it value?
>>
shitbump
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.