[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Gasp* guys. You wouldn't believe it if I told you. Somebody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

*Gasp* guys. You wouldn't believe it if I told you. Somebody just said he hates Magical Mystery Cure. Then another one and another one. It was my worst nightmare ever.
It felt like I was the only hasdrone the board who beligently loved Vogel's masterpiece. Larson should appreciate that his script was raped to death by Vogel's glorious cut cock.

How can anybody hate Magical Mystery Cure? They must be baiting for (you)'s, those fucking faggot bandwagonners trying to rile me up. I bet they're all after me, trying to make me go crazy and finally abandon /mlp/. Well it won't work. I will enter every single one of their threads and endlessly toot my own horn and praise MMC's amazing writing like... like uhh.. the humour!! yes. and the wings and the fact Twilight achieved her princesshood, and the non-forced coronation. And everyone being OK with Twilight being a mini alicorn. There, I said my reasons. anybody who provides actual legitimate reasons should shut the fuck up because I will deride him and reddit comment him to death. Ughh I mean fuck Reddit. Yeah. I hate it to death, everyone does. I was here in the first place, honest. That's why I came, I mean I was here on 4chan, in the first place.
>>
>>30627036
(You)
>>
>>30627036
There really needs to be some kind of limit on how many threads someone can make.
>>
>>30627053
There is. But shitposters will always find a way.
>>
He said bullshit like
>Larson's original script was better"
and suggested ludicrous unrealistic ideas such as
>"Twilight should have gotten magical wings which activate on and off, that way everyone would be happy".
And fufffffuck fuck you, how can people like these exist, /mlp/? They're mad in the head.

And he dared comment about the songs, the fucking faggot. I be he loves the satan cock.
He called them "screechy and boring" and described them as
>The voice actors were obviously uninspired and demoralized by the horrible generic lyrics which even a 5 year old girl would vomit in disgust if she was forced to sing this garbage.
I called his post a bait and told him to get off /mlp/ because this is my board and only nice things are allowed on this board.

He then proceeded to give me- to give me REASONS, He gave me actual legitimate arguments against my well executed excuses in order to make me feel bad about myself. Little did he know that I have no shame and I'm behind my android phone posting comfily while sipping from my coffee.

He said MMC wasn't rushed, it was just badly managed. You know what I did? I laughed and called him a faggot then I retorted that the episode's pacing was managed as best as sir Vogel could do and nobody else would have done any better.

If anybody dares say something bad then we all should collective take a crap on them and make them feel unwelcome. I mean that's completely reasonable and not sociopathic and selfish in the least to hog the board all for ourselves.
>>
>>30627036
I actually liked MMC, though I totally understand the critisim.
>>
File: 1387620305375.jpg (20KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1387620305375.jpg
20KB, 512x384px
>>30627036
>people are still triggered by Twilicorn after 4 years
Really makes you think
>>
>>30627036
What's your favorite faustfag meme? Mine is
>Bad episode written by someone else was actually written by Vogel
>Good episode written by Vogel was actually written by someone else
Its very funny good job guys.
>>
Fuck off jimfag.
>>
>>30627036
aIicorn twilight is cancer.
>>
>>30627593
>Star wars fans still butthurt about the prequels after a decade

Really dingles the dongle
>>
>>30630224
They ruined the fundamental themes and the idea that the force was something beyond he physical.
Twilight suddenly having wings grafted on isn't the same thing.
>>
MMC was a great episode, OP.
>>
Larson's original MMC script involved having the episode end with a book closing, which would've sucked because it would mean even in show context Equestria is fiction.

Or a historical retelling I guess, but that would be shitty too
>>
>>30630259
>Alicorn lore
>>
>>30630793
There was absolutely no alicorn lore.
Your autistic headcanon doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1456617203092.jpg (76KB, 682x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456617203092.jpg
76KB, 682x960px
>>30627102
Are you...like...okay?
>>
File: 0PKH4IL.jpg (29KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
0PKH4IL.jpg
29KB, 300x450px
>>30627036
You know, there used to be more entertaining autistic shitposters back in the days. POMF and Rainboom Crash were cringy but funny.

Now it's either Barneyfag, "Twilight is racist" fag or Jim/Vogel is literally Hitler fag spewing their shit like mantra over and over and over again with no variety.
>>
>>30630795
People tend to get upset over wasted potential desu.
>>
>>30627593
Already 4 years by now...
>>
>>30630805
Hello Jimbecile.
>>
>>30630224
what you need to ask yourself is does her being an alicorn bother you, or was it the poor handling of her transformation that bothers you? think about it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.