[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Help you with your unfinished novel? Mine's about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: rdddd.png (289KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rdddd.png
289KB, 1280x720px
>Help you with your unfinished novel? Mine's about this awesome Pegasus who's the best flyer ever and becomes the captain of the Wonderbolts!
Will she ever finish it?
>>
>>30626996
No one likes her so she has to make a book about herself.
Pretty much sums up how shit she is in life.
And I'm pretty sure she'll finish it by adding a bunch of stupid shit in there about herself.
But you'll find a bunch of grammar mistakes and her bad writing in there.
>>
File: Rainbow Daaaw.png (184KB, 680x677px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Daaaw.png
184KB, 680x677px
>>30626996
>Years later, Dash went on to write a best-selling autobiography
>The following is an excerpt from it.

"Fluttershy. Her name was as soft as her voice, her eyes gentle in soul. I knew, I've known, and I know her in ways no mare should, but I did not care. When my hooves felt over her soft skin, glazing over the curvature of her meager frame, I would always shudder. I still do. It is surreal, to be honest, that we have known each other for so many years, through so many changes. Not many know of this, but, since this is my reflection, I feel it is finally time to uncloak my shame -- when I first met Fluttershy as a foal, it was not as a friend, not as an acquaintance, but as an abuser and tormentor. I followed her in school, teased and jeered, framed her for faults not of her own. There was something about her timidity that I despised. I loathed weakness. My older brother told me weakness is what had him not join the Wonderbolts, and it was weakness that made him leave me. Weakness, and those whom it had cursed, were the disease. I know now how wrong I was. It is one of my greatest regrets. One of them. Our friendship, however, started out from my aggression towards her, interestingly enough, for under the thick sheet of pride, beneath the front of my false anger, there lied a deep intrigue, a strange allure. I was saw her in the fillies' room after lunch. I usually would find her in a stall, quivering due to being fearful of how loud and crowded the cafeteria was. This was when I gave her swirIies. It was an oppurtune time, after all. Anywho, as crawled over the stall like I usually did, she stared at me, sniffling, and for some reason...I clicked. I picked her up from the toilet seat, slammed her against the stall's wall, and smashed my young lips against her's. She tried to run, my tongue continued to invade her mouth as she tried to scream, she soon relented, and gave in to the pleasure of my hoof touching her 'no-no' as she called it."
>>
>>30626996
>Wonderbolts Handbook
>>
>>30629275
Nice
>>
>>30629275
>Later, Twilight was questioned by Equestrian Carriage if she had known about her friends Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy's years-long history, and if she was aware of the nature from which it occurred. She had this to say:

TS: "Look, I think we all know Rainbow Dash is a bit strange -- she's Rainbow Dash! There's nopony else like her! When you know somepony like Rainbow Dash, you know them only in the present. The past is a thing she doesn't discuss much; I was surprised that she wanted to write an autobiography about herself let alone had the desire to write at all."

EQC: "And did you actually read the book becuase of this?"

TS: "Yes. Yes, I did. And it was a tearful read. It shows that there's more to ponies than we think. It was beautiful. To know that so much lies beneath her proud demeanor really touches the soul. I've known Dash for years now, and while she usually never fails to surprise me, this was her biggest surprise yet. So yes; I read the book and I keep it like a treasure."

EQC: "And what of the revealed nature regarding her friendship with Fluttershy and how it had formed? There's been a major response in the media, some saying that she should be sent to prison, others arguing that it was meant to be. What are your thoughts on this?"

TS: "Well...I don't know how to feel. I bet you almost nopony does. To think of Dash, my Dash, doing such things, especially in the second grade? It captivates me. I would have never known. Is it wrong? Absolutely. She should not have done that to Fluttershy. It was inexcusable. While, yes, it did result in the two becoming the best of friends, it was still wrong of her to take advantage of her like that. At the very least, though, she knows that now. She didn't, then. She was a child coping with the loss of her brother, Rainbow Blaze. She needed help. The fact that she's as successful and balanced as she is now shows how much her struggles have paid off."
>>
File: 1414107592911.png (517KB, 4283x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1414107592911.png
517KB, 4283x2001px
>>30626996
yes, its her autobiography
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.