[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there no BronyCon thread on this decrepit board? I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Antony is my waifu.png (2MB, 1193x900px) Image search: [Google]
Antony is my waifu.png
2MB, 1193x900px
Why is there no BronyCon thread on this decrepit board? I'll fix it! Who here is going? It looks like it'll be an awesome year.
>>
>>30626049
>Bronycon
>Pokemon
>>
File: areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg (344KB, 1528x2662px) Image search: [Google]
areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg
344KB, 1528x2662px
>>30626049
>Implying I'd willingly want to be IRL around people from 4chan
>>
>>30626057
You had me genuinely believing I posted a Pony thread on /vp/.... again. Good job.
>>
File: thinking.png (353KB, 705x401px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
353KB, 705x401px
Part of me would love to go now. The last time I legit was interested in going was 2012. I just hate going to Baltimore anymore it's a total shithole now.
>>
>>30626049
Because nobody wants to go there. You see, /mlp/ are the kind of people who are at least normal enough to hide their power level and not share their degeneracy with others. Go to reddit if you want the true sperglords.
>>
>>30626181 this and
/mlp/ is full of shut ins and introverts, we don't like going to places with a lot of people.
>>
File: SmileNyx.png (129KB, 700x599px) Image search: [Google]
SmileNyx.png
129KB, 700x599px
>>30626181
>/mlp/ are the kind of people who are at least normal enough to hide their power level and not share their degeneracy with others
You can't be serious
>>
>>30626558
I think he means more that /mlp/ has the common sense to hide their power level. Normal probably wasn't the correct word there.
>>
>>30626181
It's all in good company, though. Unlike normal society, I feel like I actually FIT IN for once in my life among bronies. It's a breath of fresh air.

I can ignore all the autism, even though there is a lot of it, it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>30626792
Good for you.
>>
>>30626049
Antony is my waifu too
>>
i hear derpibooru mods are having a panel this year
>>
>>30626921
Hands off, he's mine, sister.
>>
>>30626049

That is the con that isn't pony exclusive anymore and allow other fandom like steven univer and undertale?
>>
>>30628162
>SU
>UT
but that shit filters in anyway. Ponycon had it.
>>
>>30626792
>It's a breath of fresh air.
>fresh air.
kek
>>
I would but im 2 europoor. Oh well, Galacon was awesome
>>
>tfw auspoor and can go to literally 0 cons of note
JUST
>>
>>30626049
If I want to simulate waiting in lines for hours I'll just stay at home and and standing the bathroom for a couple hours flushing a couple hundred bucks down the toilet. Maybe I'll toss in crowd sounds from youtube to complete the experience.
I get the con experience and even get to avoid the autistic faggots that would go to it even while sick as a dog.
>>
Cox con is going to have a ball pit. Or, has had, don't know if it happened yet.
>>
>>30626181
thats not what hiding your power level means, for the love of god.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.