[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were these appropriate endgames for them? Also what fate do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1440302.png (863KB, 1000x1898px) Image search: [Google]
1440302.png
863KB, 1000x1898px
Were these appropriate endgames for them? Also what fate do you think will happen to the Pony of Shadows and the movie villains?
>>
>>30615054
>NMM/Luna
Reformation was the correct choice here.
>Discord
Should have been kept in stone, reforming him was a mistake. He's the spirit of literal chaos for fuck's sake.
>Chrissy
I sure hope she doesn't get reformed, i'd love for her to be a constant threat.
>Sombra
Kill was correct choice.
>Shim Sham
Should have been imprisoned back in horse land tbqh desu.
>Tirek
Imprisoned was correct choice. That or kill.
>Poof hair
Depowered they aren't a threat. They were handled well.
>Glim Glam
Reformed was correct but it was handled badly.
>forgot her name
Don't care
>principal bitch
Also don't care.
>>
>>30615105
>Should have been imprisoned back in horse land tbqh desu.
Go eat shit.
>>
>>30615105
>Should have been imprisoned
Celestia couldn't bear imprisoning her own daughter :^)
>>
>>30615054
>NMM
correct. She needed to be reformed, especially given that her defeat and redemption arc is the start of the show
>discord
literally stop
>chrysalis
far enough story wise to establish her as a non-reformable villain, plz don't hasbro
>sombra
Civil war via crystal empire could've been cool as fuck, but.. eh, he's probably not actually dead
>Shimmer
basically Twilight 2.0, needed to be reformed
>tirek
kill him plz, he's gonna come back with Chrysalis and Sombra, screencap this
>Sirens
Starswirl is a real dick
>glim glam
almost doomed Equestria to destruction, should've been imprisoned. Seriously.
>literally who
>principal who
>>
I think Discord was handled as good as they could have feasibly done. The reformation arc to me was believable, in that I can believe that Discord never really had a friend, and would want to have one.

That being said, I think they should have taken a page straight from TNG and made him a mysterious benevolent/malevolent entity that just fucks with the ponies every once in a while. Sure it would have gotten stale if they didn't do something new, but it would have been fun to see him still be mischievously evil. That DnD episode was one of the last times I felt that from him.

Main problem with that was MLP is a pretty straight forward children's show, and the idea of villain running around fucking with them from time to time isn't conducive to the morals of the show. It's very strict with the "Friendship or Die" morale. Discord is the only slight exception to that.

Leaving him in stone as well was not a realistic option. If you remember back to Season 3 times, he was by far one of the most requested things in the show to make a return.

Overall, they did the very best with the character that they could have done.
>>
File: 1501293422502.png (1MB, 1000x2132px) Image search: [Google]
1501293422502.png
1MB, 1000x2132px
>>30615054
>>
Chrysalis will be reformed. The writing is on the walls.

The whole story of her people says she was living on the wrong side the entire time, just lying to keep her people dependent on her. Now that they know the truth, it will only be a matter of time until she accepts it as well. The life they live now is clearly better than it was under her rule and she can't keep living the lie forever because she no longer has anyone to lie to.
>>
>>30615054
Who cares about the humans again?
>>
>>30615361
Half the board, even then mostly just Sunset and the sirens
>>
>>30615054
Principal Cinch - Jailed

The sirens, Sunset & Glimmer - get

depowered, Imprisoned/probation

Daisy - depowered/asylum
>>
File: rewarded.jpg (683KB, 1000x2132px) Image search: [Google]
rewarded.jpg
683KB, 1000x2132px
>>30615054
Fixed that for you, OP.
>>
>>30615390
SciTwi is the best character in Equestria Girls.
>>
>>30615054
>humanization apologist

Everyone hates you. You do not belong on this board. Get out.

This thread is hereby banned and hidden.
>>
File: 1492055482031.jpg (380KB, 1352x1341px) Image search: [Google]
1492055482031.jpg
380KB, 1352x1341px
>>30615521
>>30615535
Can't tell who I hate more
>>
>>30615054
5, 7, 9 and 10 aren't canon, though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.