[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Princess Luna spoke with a medieval accent when she was sent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1423990685061.png (141KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1423990685061.png
141KB, 640x360px
If Princess Luna spoke with a medieval accent when she was sent to the moon, does that mean Celestia was speaking the same accent at the time and then stayed on earth and changed while Luna stayed behind? I love the idea of Celestia saying stuff using an old english vocabulary like Luna did in Lunar Eclipsed.
>>
>>30610522
>She wraps your dick in her magic aura
>"Thous shalt praise the sun, soldier."
>AND LIKE THE SUN YOU RISE
>>
>>30610522
Luna gradually normalizes he speech patterns, from exposure.
Except sometimes, often during formal occasions, Celestia and Luna break into those archaic speech patterns again, to needle a particularly stuffy minister, or just to be silly.
They always share a giggle afterwards.
>>
>>30610522
No, luna was just a nerd.
>>
>>30610973
kek
>>
>>30610522
Celestia always talked like a normie, remember the jizz potion that let Twiggles see NMM get banished?
>>
>>30610522

Luna invented the Royal Canterlot Voice and Royal We to piss off Celestia during the last decade she was on Equestria.

Celestia spent centuries fucking abolishing that shit
>>
>>30613708
>We do not speak of the century of letters sent in Comic Sans and Wingdings.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.