[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tirek returns for the S7 finale >he burns down AJ's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: perfect pear tree.jpg (58KB, 719x1112px) Image search: [Google]
perfect pear tree.jpg
58KB, 719x1112px
>Tirek returns for the S7 finale
>he burns down AJ's parents' tree
>gets reformed at the end
>>
File: AMERICABITCH.gif (980KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
AMERICABITCH.gif
980KB, 500x375px
>>
>>30608223
What else Tirek can destroy?
He cant top the Library.
>>
>>30608223
DELET
Also tirek will never be reformed. There is nothing you could do with a reformed tirek.
>>
>>30608269
Celestias castleor her ability to breathe
>>
>>30608223
> Starlight chops it down
> She's forgiven offscreen
> AJ actually thanks her for chopping the tree because now she can move forward or something
> Starlight's shills will defend the episode
>>
>>30608342
This will not happen. If it does, I'll burn my starlight plush.
>>
>>30608223
Reformation aside that would be cool.
>>30608342
This would make me drop the show and I like starlight.
>>
>>30608361
Watch Starlight's episodes to see the thing they all have in common: she does no harm and never suffers any consequences for any fucked up thing she does no matter how grave it is.

Starlight fucked up the time stream and not only was forgiven, but also got friends, a room and board on Twilight's castle and prrrromotion to new main character.

Meanwhile Rainbow Dash goes around trolling ponies and got an entire town teaming up to get their revenge against her.
>>
>>30608342

We should execute Starlight now just to be sure that this can never happen.
>>
File: 1490231188128.jpg (22KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
1490231188128.jpg
22KB, 317x267px
>>30608223
>>30608342
The fact that it's actually kind-of possible to some degree is hilarious. Goes to show the extreme lengths writers will go to push a generic feel-good message.
>>
File: 1491601462248.png (268KB, 280x654px) Image search: [Google]
1491601462248.png
268KB, 280x654px
The library was never important you fucking autists. At the end of the day, it's the bonds between Twilight and her friends that was. The library never had much importance until you guys cried about its destruction so much that the writers made Castle Sweet Castle in an attempt to jerk you guys off.

>"But the library looks way better than the castle."

Okay, I'll give you that.
>>
>>30608413

What we forgot as fans was all of the books destroyed that can never be replaced...
>>
>>30608396
The difference between dash and glims is glims saw what she did was wrong, while rainbow continued being a cunt despite multiple ponies directly confronting her on her cuntiness. Thats how its always been in mlp, the ones who want to be forgiven are, the ones who don't, don't. Its like church or something.
>>
>>30608434
It's like the show's trying to teach you to forgive those who see the error in their ways and are willing to change.
>>
>>30608412
No one who actually watches the show would think that. Maybe twilight can do it and we could have a friendship lesson about what to do when you fuck up THAT bad
>>
>>30608417
If we actually got an episode about a young Twilight enjoying specific books that might hold some weight. However, that one line in Trade Ya is all there is, and as I recall, barley anyone even liked that episode. Every book Twi had that library was something you find anywhere else. Like how Zecora also had a copy of Supernaturals
>>
>>30608434
Hey guys, I found the Derpibooru scum.
>>
>>30608465
I found the strawman attacking autist. I've always noticed when glimhaters get BTFO'd they always do the same "W-whatever Jim!" or "G-go back to derpibooru/ponychan!" shtick and its really fucking pathetic.
>>
>>30608460

I think that that is evidence that there are numerous replaceable books.

However, I do not think it is explicitly evidence of there being no irreplaceable books. I somewhat wish that there was an episode about mourning what was lost, so that it would lend more credence to my idea.

Ah well.
>>
>>30608482
Then go back to derpibooru instead of staying in a community with people you clearly dislike.
>>
>>30608553
How about you go back to derpibooru instead of staying in a community with people who clearly dislike you?
>>
>>30608572
> No U!

Ah, I'm starting to guess who you might be, mr. Starlight Defender.
This could be fun.
>>
>>30608651
Look man, we can shitpost back in forth as long as we want, but if you don't have a counter-argument I'll just keep shitposting, but if you really could guess who I am that would be a really fucking neat trick.
>>
>>30608553
>>30608572
i can't, i got b8d long ago.
>>
>>30608725
You got baited?
>>
>>30608689
Your own counter argument was simply parroting back what was sent to you, dude.
Also, feeling proud about shitposting? Wow, what a lonely life.
>>
>>30608342
I don't think the writers get how insane mind control is. It's borderline rape.
>>
>>30608741
No the actual counter arguments, >>30608434 and >>30608482
also, never said i was proud of shitposting.
>>
>>30608753
It's obvious that the writers don't get a lot of things.

Only Faust, Renzetti, Rogers and Mitch "Crown a bitch" Larson could get it and it showed.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.