[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cares more about an insect rather than her friends of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>Cares more about an insect rather than her friends of the same species being harmed.
Element of kindness, everyone.
>>
>>30593806
The quicker you let go the idea that things like the elements are a meritocracy the quicker your life will improve.
And so this board without you reposting threads.
>>
>>30593806
Her friends are superheroes directly trying to inflict violence upon the villain.

The firefly was harmless and did nothing to the Maneiac.
>>
>>30593832
>>30593837
Back to >>>/p/onychan you go.
>>
>>30594103
You are memeing wrong
>>
>>30594115
Then see yourself out with all of your memes.
>>
File: 1442988331451.webm (665KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1442988331451.webm
665KB, 800x450px
>>30593806
You made this same thread two days ago.

>>30578268
>>
>>30593832
>>30594225
It's like I'm back on Ponychan. The same 10 users browsing the same board for years.
>>
>>30594236
There is nothing wrong with browsing the board every day. And at this point, almost no-one is joining the fandom; /mlp/ has been essentially the same people for at least a year. If we weren't anonymous, most of us would know each other, especially in the generals.
>>
>>30593806
Element of Generosity everyone. Do I even need to give out examples?
>>
>>30593806

Same logic with faggot that don't care about human dying buy cry for a dog dying
>>
>>30594225
OP must really hate some general if he's recycling threads to bump off page 10.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.