[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sort of marriage traditions do ponies have? If I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1471263793941.jpg (246KB, 1113x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471263793941.jpg
246KB, 1113x1024px
What sort of marriage traditions do ponies have? If I'm going to marry my waifu I don't want to offend her.
>>
There is no marriage. Ponies have realized that it is just a spook that restricts individual freedom, Instead they have opted to allow everypony to live with whoever they want and have sex with anypony.
>>
>>30591309
Puff out your chest and wings.
>>
Don't be offended if your marefriend eats the flowers you gift her, they are a part of her diet and you should take it as a compliment.
>>
>>30591309
Meet her in single combat and mark her after victory
>>
>>30591321
>no marriage

>A Canterlot Wedding
>The climax of A Perfect Pear
>>
>>30591440
faggots like him don't actually watch the show but still complain that it's shit anymore
>>
>>30591444
Fuck, even in Season 1 Rarity wanted to marry Prince Blueblood. No excuse for this faggotry, aside from wanting to spread muh edgy Stirner memes
>>
>>30591440
Slice of life too
>>
>>30591456
>Implying Stirner isn't right
>>
>>30591309
The marriage itself is the easy part. It's proposing that entails all sorts of weird rituals pertaining to the couple's race, family and conservatism. Younger wedded couples tend to disdain some of these engagement rituals as quaint at best and outright disturbing at worst though a few pony families take pride in their marriage traditions and continue them in the same ways their ancestors did years ago.
>>
File: 1497160219175.png (230KB, 677x594px) Image search: [Google]
1497160219175.png
230KB, 677x594px
The Equestrian Test of Faith

A very old tradition in Equestrian society dating back for millennia. After the ceremony is concluded the Groom asks the best mare/colt to test their Bride's faithfulness by submitting to them and having unprotected vaginal sex, right after the wedding is complete. After the coitus, the Bride then customarily asked by the groom (with the best mare/colt still present) "Do you have faith in me still, will remain loyal and uphold your oath?" and the bride will respond yes. The ritual is complete and the couple then christen the coupling with sexual intercourse in the hopes of immediately producing a child . The best mare/colt also has to watch for the purpose of witnessing the bond for legal reasons.

On an unrelated note can I be your best man.
>>
File: IMG_2900.png (454KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2900.png
454KB, 600x600px
>>30591309
Jus primae noctis
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.