[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find other people Irl that are into mlp WITHOUT spilling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: cXmrW9G.jpg (51KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
cXmrW9G.jpg
51KB, 400x395px
How to find other people Irl that are into mlp WITHOUT spilling any spaghetti?
I feel this is kind of a catch 22, as the people that are super open (and I mean you can just look at them and know they into mlp) about it are normally the autists you wouldn't want to associate with in the first place.
>>
>>30590445
You're among comrades here. Who needs real-life people?
>>
>>30590445
Reference something that non-fans wouldn't recognize, but fans would.
>>
>>30590501
This needs to be about 20% cooler
>>
>>30590470
Most of the people here don't even watch MLP
>>
File: 1468044588684.png (70KB, 200x406px) Image search: [Google]
1468044588684.png
70KB, 200x406px
>>30590501
This, i like to drop subtle hints about my favorite shows and such if i feel the company i'm in could be potential life-long friends.
But sadly still no takers...cheeki
>>
File: Strawberries.png (374KB, 836x783px) Image search: [Google]
Strawberries.png
374KB, 836x783px
>>30591037
>>
>>30591066

If were to map the distance between you and subtlety, there wouldn’t be enough space in the universe.
>>
File: 1403473405795.png (173KB, 610x446px) Image search: [Google]
1403473405795.png
173KB, 610x446px
>>30590445
Subtlety, and not making a big deal about it or bringing it up.
I have Twilight card sleeves that I use, not that anyone has ever cared or said anything ever except once, and he was pretty autist mode.

Anyone who approaches you in fact is 80% likely to be an autist, but small accessories and stuff are shit normalfags won't care about but fans who want to talk will bring up, that is if they muster up their own spaghetti.
Pony shirts make you a faggot, but even that can pass as long as you don't act like a sperg, and of course if the shirt is tasteful.

Small personal flairs anon, small personal flairs.
>>
>>30591139
So walking around with my Celestia banana hammock is a little too forward?
>>
>>30591150
Hey no shit if I saw someone do that out on my walks that guy would have my fucking respect.

Now me I'm too much of a sperg to initiate contact, but the people who do might just be people worth talking to.
>>
There's actually a secret code you can use to communicate your love for My Little Pony without the normies catching on. It's called the 'Handkerchief' code, and all you need to do with stick a brown handkerchief into your back right pants pocket. Just do that and you'll meet lots of bronies.
>>
>>30590470
I feel like a group of ex-cons would be more accepting of an MLP viewer than this board at this point.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.