[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think you fucking get it, Mike Vogel. Let me be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I don't think you fucking get it, Mike Vogel. Let me be as literal as possible.

98% of the population can produce a better cartoon than you. If I put an imaginative 8 year old girl in charge of ordering the production team around what songs, ideas, jokes, characters, stories to implement in the episode scripts then there's a 100.00% chance that she would make a better show than you. And she'd also be better at commercializing the toys as well. It's impossible to write worse than you.

I've never seen in my life such a dull, boring and even hypocritical show, It's like an abridged/parody series meant to make fun of the characters and insult them directly while pretending this is normal and enjoyable. You somehow went lower than Greg's mentally advanced series and friendship is Witchcraft, and those are really fucking bad. It's far worse than Animaniacs.
>>
Little girls like it, so nyeah.
>>
File: 457245714.png (763KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
457245714.png
763KB, 1280x720px
how do you guys think horses itch their assholes? their hooves dont bend that way and i dont think theyd want to lick themselves.
>>
>>30584767
magic and the tongues of their friends
>>
>>30584766
Lol blatant lies. So neeeeiggghh they don't like it quit lying to yourself. They still enjoy Mattel's Monster Girls much better than horse girls.
>>
>>30584767
Pony hooves bend that way. We've seen ponies reach behind themselves tons of time.

Also
>It's another thread complaining about Mike Vogel or Josh Haber

Can we just make a general for this shit already and get it over with?
>>
>>30584801
now that would be a true test of friendship
>>
So how do we kill the generals again?
>>
Oh, it's this retarded meme again.
>>
Someone please just falcon punch this retarded cunt so we can get back to posting ponies.
>>
>>30584767
They fart as hard as they can.
>>
>>30584761
>far worse than Animaniacs

Not only is this a shit shitpost, but a shit opinion to go along with it.
...still Vogel a shit too.
>>
>>30584761
Just get a room with him already

Stop suppressing your gay thoughts about him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.