[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Twilight Sparkle was having a bad day. It wasn't often

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>Twilight Sparkle was having a bad day. It wasn't often that Princess Celestia gave her a lesson she failed, so recent events were a rather rare example. But, that only made it feel worse.

>Ok, she hadn't technically failed. Celestia asked her to become friends with the yaks and she had, but it wasn't really because of her skill in friendship. Pinkie had saved her from the awful feeling of disappointment Celestia might give her. Though Celestia [i]had[/i] given her a feeling of confusion, when she said that Twilight needed a bit more skill in politics, not friendship. To that end, Twilight was travelling to her third official negotiation with another nation. The first being the yaks, a disaster, the second being the Saddle Arabians, whom she only ever waved to. This third time she would be meeting the griffons. Perhaps the incident with the buffalo in Appaloosa counted as a negotiation, but it wasn't an official one and Twilight wasn't the one to resolve it. But, if counted, Twilight has a total of three failed negotiation. And not a single success.

>There was another pony who had had an awful lot of success negotiating, and Celestia had seen fit to send him along with Twilight, to the griffons, acting as a coach of sorts.

>"Long face, Sparkle? What's wrong? Are you shocked to be allowed in the presence of the best [i]Prince[/i] Equestria has to offer?" said the womanizing stallion next to her, smirking.

>Twilight scowled, annoyed at being called "Sparkle", but also annoyed simply to be with Prince Blueblood, who was apparently a brilliant politician! Who knew! Twilight wondered how Celestia put up with him.
>>
>Turning towards him, she said "My brother is ten times the prince you are, you know. You certainly aren't the best Equestria has to offer."

>Smirking even wider, he leans in close, too close, to Twilight, "Why of course I'm the best in Equestria! Shining is, after all, a Prince of the [i]Crystal Empire[/i], not of Equestria! So I am the best, aren't I?" He steps back and holds his head high, an obnoxious smile across his face.

>Twilight rolled her eyes, "Why are you so rude? Just like at the Gala . . . you better not act like that when we talk to the griffons! They'll never be friends if you do."

>Blueblood frowned, and threw sarcasm in to his words, "Oh my, I never thought of that! Don't be rude! Look as the student becomes the master!", he contorted his face into that horrendous smirk once again, "Don't worry Sparkle, I shan't dream of being rude unless I need to be. And for the record, I'd have thought your friend Rarity would have the common sense to get to know someone, and not become completely infatuated with them. She's rather generous with [i]love[/i] isn't she?" he said with a wicked smile.

>Twilight gasped, insulted merely at his insult towards Rarity, "Rarity is a nice mare! And why would you ever have to be rude?? From what I've seen of you, it's all you ever are!"
>>
>Blueblood dropped his smirk and spoke in a more serious, calm tone, saying "During this negotiation, we may need to more openly state the options of Equestria if the griffons are unwilling to compromise. It's not about being rude really, but we might have to "show them who's boss", as commoners might say. We aren't exactly the bosses of them, of course, but considering their weak nation, struggling to rise after their "discovery of friendship" due to your two friends, we certainly hold more cards. They will have to accept our conditions on their military development if they are to trade with us".

>Twilight, rather taken aback at his sudden change in attitude, stammered, "T-that's what I don't get. Friendships are based on trust, shouldn't we give them the benefit of the doubt in their military stuff?"
>>
>Blueblood sighed, and rolled his eyes, before pausing "My apologies, I don't mean to brush away your questions as, well, moronic, but you really do have quite a bit to learn. One, this isn't about making friends, it's politics. Two, this isn't 'military stuff' we're talking about, it's a serious threat to our national security. We can't just allow them to build forts near the Equestrian border, our history with them during their time as an 'empire' should be enough for you to know that. Just ask the [i]better Prince[/i] if you want to know more, Shining was always excellent in the military. Three, I'm not as rude as you may think. Well, ok, I am, but I'm also the best politician you'll ever meet. Celestia and Luna - well they're great, they really are, but they're also good. Benevolent to the core, and you sometimes need someone a bit less perfect, a bit more rude. Like me.", he smirked, "I don't say 'my little ponies' and I don't take anyone's offer of friendship just because I like having friends, I'm not that shallow. No offense . . . I'm just joking. You know, you and I could be friends if you'll just get over your prejudice against me. You have to admit, Rarity is a bit of a gold digger."
>>
thoughts?
>>
at least it's not more anonshit
>>
>>30582012
>>
Mostly breddy gudd, but some of the language doesn't seem to fit in and kind of "cuts" the tempo, so to speak, like at the very end

>You have to admit, Rarity is a bit of a gold digger
doesn't sound so good, very colloquial, so to speak.
>>
>>30582815
>>30582775
>>30582150
thank you anons
>>
>a green where blueblood is portrayed as just a wise son of a bitch, and twilight (while being good in being neutral) has problems in political negotiations
you better keep going. a green where blue learns humilty and twilight learns to step a little more is a great idea
>>
make more or I'll cut you
>>
are they going to fuck
>>
>Twilight was left gasping, "Wh-wha-how dare you! I've read about your previous work as a politician, Celestia gave me piles of official documents, but I can hardly believe you've persuaded, assuaged, and appeased so many dignitaries and prevented so many crises! I will admit this, Prince" she spat that word with venom, "I think your an arrogant jerk!".

>Blueblood (always with that smirk on his face! Oh, how she hated it! ), said "I'd expect less insults from the Princess of Friendship. I do actually admire your skill set, especially in 'friend-making'. It will surely prove useful in politics, but you have to listen to what I say, alright?"

>Twilight paused.

>She worked her face into a more pleasant expression.

>"I'm sorry. Of course, you're good at what you do, and I'm here as a student. Maybe we could be friends". She said all this rather slowly, as she found the words difficult to force through her mouth, but then she genuinely smiled as she said, "I do like making new friends!".
>>
>Two griffons sat at a long table, laid out in the throne room of Griffonstone Castle, abandoned until recently. The fifteenth king of Griffonstone, King Leav, sat at the head of the table, while Gilda, a viceroy, sat to the side. Two other chairs were occupied by Princess Twilight and Prince Blueblood.

>"Greetings, King Leav," said Blueblood, his head held high.

>"Greetings, King Leav!" said Twilight, bowing deeply.

>"Greetings, Prince Blueblood and Princess Twilight Sparkle," came a soft, chirpish voice from King Leav. He was elderly, but his weaker lungs did not portray any weakness in his soft voice.

>"Greetings, Prince Blueblood and Princess Twilight Sparkle," said Gilda, smiling, "How's Dash?"

>"Oh, she's great! Kinda disappointed she didn't get to come see you though, Gilda" said Twilight.

>"Aw, that's sweet, tell her I've been visiting her shows! Haven't gotten the chance to catch her at any of them." said the younger griffon, "And also - " she stopped as King Leav placed a claw on her shoulder, though his gaze remained fixed on the Prince. "Let us begin our trade negotiation, Gilda. We expect the promised shipment of construction equipment and food. We require it to rebuild our broken city, as I know you understand."

>Blueblood took a seat in the chair opposite the King, and following his example, Twilight took the second chair, "And I know you understand, this is a negotiation on trade policies, not trading. That promise included a condition: Griffonstone must not establish any military fort near the Equestrian border."

>"We have agreed to your requests, we have signed the treaties. We wish to have a peaceful, friendly alliance with Equestria. Griffonstone has not built any fort, but we have established a village close to the Equestrian border. We do not mean to use it in any military capacity." said King Leav.
>>
>"Yes, of course, a friendly alliance is exactly what we want too!" said Twilight, smiling widely, "And having a griffon city so close to the border would be nice! Our citizens would be able to interact more."

>"It's also close to Cloudsdale when the wind blows the clouds the right way, that's nice" said Gilda.

>"That's great! You might even get to visit Rainbow more when she's in Clousdale, if you go to this new city," said Twilight.

>Blueblood placed a hoof on Twilight's shoulder, and shook his head, once subtly. Twilight was the only one who noticed it. "Now, this city of yours, it includes barracks, does it not? They are easily visible from Cloudsdale. And I do believe Gilda was referring to the potential ease of creating cloud caravans between Cloudsdale and this city, not the potential for visits to Ms. Rainbow Dash." Blueblood hardened his face,"Equestria does wish for this construction equipment to be used in building your city, not in building barracks!" This last word was barked aggressively, though it did not rise in volume, and the aggressiveness was subtle.
>>
critique? and yeah i messed up with the chairs
>>
>>30583290
Pretty good so far. Seeing potential here. Equestrian politics is a good topic of exploration.
>>
>>30583290
I'm interested faglord.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.