[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw pony is your life, but you keep it a secret, so people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1418249667283.png (196KB, 501x368px) Image search: [Google]
1418249667283.png
196KB, 501x368px
>tfw pony is your life, but you keep it a secret, so people think you have no life
People must think I'm the most boring person with no hobbies or creative avocation; I can't tell them I draw and write, or they would ask what about, and I would have to say My Little Pony.
>>
File: 1485447663032.png (350KB, 788x645px) Image search: [Google]
1485447663032.png
350KB, 788x645px
>>30580097
But I really don't have a life, OP
>>
>>30580097
>basing your life around someone else's intellectual property
You're worse than all the faggots who base their identity around who they fuck.
>>
>>30580105
Yeah, better base your identity on a holy book or on your political views
>>
>>30580110
Like you base yours on being a faggot?
>>
>>30580097
Get into books. It should improve your writing skills as a plus, and it's a fine hobby.
>>
File: scrunch.gif (185KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
scrunch.gif
185KB, 500x500px
I'm kind of in the same boat to be honest
I mean, everyone still thinks that I play vidya's all day long while I actually haven't touched a game since MGS5 and some know that I can draw shit, but they have no idea I'm writing and drawing about horsepuss getting smashes and making babies with pastel horses

There are days I think I'd like to tell them that I write, but then they'd ask 'what' and I'd have to come up with some retarded excuse like 'yeah, it's science fiction, it's not for you' or something like that

Rather, ponies aren't my ENTIRE life, but a huge part of it
I wish I could find a cute /co/mrade I could share my autism with
>>
>>30580097
lift weights and get big faggot it made my life have meaning
>>
>>30580778
Is homo an option for you?
I think I'm pretty cute.
>>
File: protect her smile.gif (504KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
protect her smile.gif
504KB, 503x503px
>>30580830
I would if I could get you pregnant, Anon
But I'm quite certain that won't happen, so, not an option
>>
>>30580852
>not breeding boipussy
Fag.
>>
>>30580778
Well? Post it then.
>>
>>30580922
https://pastebin.com/u/Betanon
And I'm the guy that added that horsepuss https://derpibooru.org/1486044 as well as several on pencils stuff (which I can't find on the booru, strangely enough) and other random images which were just begging for it
>>
>>30580778
>while I actually haven't touched a game since MGS5
Honestly if ponies are affecting you that much you should probably give up pony.
>>
>>30581032
I would rather give up life
>>
>>30581032
I lied, the last one was actually dark souls 3
But I've been 'giving up' on vidyas for years now, they're all so shit
Other than the couple franchises I can still trust, like FromSoftware and... yeah, actually, that's all
No fucking way in hell I give up on ponies to get back to play retarded games that are exact copies of retarded games I finished a hundred times
I do play a league game with friends every few moons, but that hardly counts as playing

Why would you ever consider vidya to be more important than ponies tho, I don't get it
>>
>>30581032
I'm on the same boat as that guy, and not because ponies but because vidya is just plain boring these days.
I tried WoW and got hooked for about a month levelling, but a day I just stopped caring about the game.
Shitposting in 4chan is more entertaining than videogames, really.
>>
>>30580105
thoughts are always derived from other people's thought, idiot.
his interpretation of MLP and its characters is different than the writers' and literally everyone elses' interpretation of the show.

>>30580097
You don't need attention from strangers. That's the number one mistake of today's population.
It's better to stay at a low profile and be humble, rather than seeking for everyone's affection.

Instead, try to find a good friend who likes who you are and not what you can.

It's incredibly easy to find friends, just be as nice as you can to them and get over your pride and need for gratefulness.
If you feel like getting used, then cut contact immediately and start anew (or confront them about it, if they're really close to you).
>>
File: 1440299664110.jpg (154KB, 525x654px) Image search: [Google]
1440299664110.jpg
154KB, 525x654px
This is why I freely talk about my hobbies. I've caught crap for being part of infamous fandoms, but I'll take being thought of a strange rather then boring.
The people that are topics of cringe threads have traded their dignity for being happy
>>
>>30580801
Sadly, other people may think not only that you're boring, but also insecure. But fuck'em. Lifting heavy for the sake of pushing your limits is fun enough. Aesthetics are nice but treat it as a mere bonus or you'll actually become insecure.
>>
>>30581032
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>30580801
You arent from /fit/ are you?
The board is full of people who do just that and well its called /r9k/lite for a reason.
>>
>>30581786
nope that's just butthurt redditors and r9k tards who want to bring us ascended /fit/ legends down to their size.

I also have other hobbies, I just like acting like an angry roidhead (ironically)
>>
>>30581059
>But I've been 'giving up' on vidyas for years now, they're all so shit
Fair enough
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.