[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been awhile since we had a good Them's Fightin Herds discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Cs9xIMGVUAAQRxF.jpg (216KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cs9xIMGVUAAQRxF.jpg
216KB, 1200x675px
Been awhile since we had a good Them's Fightin Herds discussion thread.

Hopefully everything is moving along smoothly.
>>
>>30579957
>>>/v/
>>
>>30579957
not pony related
>>
>>30579978
Make a thread there and I will gladly go over there.
>>30580049
But there's a unicorn.
>>
>>30579978
Why are you so fucking retarded? It's pretty obvious the mods won't allow TFH on /v .

>>30580049
It doesn't matter, mods say /mlp, it's /mlp, why are you making things so fucking difficult?
>>
I can't wait to purchase this game man, I need a good fighting game to play. I'm burnt out from Street Fighter series and Marvel vs, I just need something fresh to keep me going.
>>
>Been awhile since we had a good Them's Fightin Herds discussion thread.
>immediately degenerates into the same argument we have every thread

Anyway, I haven't been up on it after dumping $50 on it a year and a half ago. They still doing their livestreams? Do they have a demo yet?
>>
File: TFH= Pony related.png (29KB, 861x285px) Image search: [Google]
TFH= Pony related.png
29KB, 861x285px
>>30579978
>>30580049
>>
The current beta plays really smoothly. Arizona's pixel lobby feels really well made and fun to run around in.
>>
>>30580136
>$50

you should have access to the beta on steam m8, go to indiegogo and see if it'll let you accept your shit and give you your key
>>
>>30580489
Any links to it?
An open beta, i mean
>>
File: 1477212667028.png (114KB, 421x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477212667028.png
114KB, 421x600px
>>30580136
>immediately degenerates into the same argument we have every thread
This is /mlp/, what did you expect to happen?
>>30580530
No word on public yet just only backer beta.
>>
How's the story mode coming along?
Has Lauren left the team due to creative differences yet?
>>
>>30580489
Are all the animations done? How balanced does it feel?
>>
>>30580530
The beta will not be open to the public. They said it was for backers and are keeping that promise. That being said, they did say they're getting fairly close to lifting the NDA.
>>
>>30581840
I'd say the animations are about 80% done. As for the balance, it feels pretty good to me. Paprika is the only one who still feels a little cheap.
>>
File: chilipepper.png (48KB, 394x265px) Image search: [Google]
chilipepper.png
48KB, 394x265px
>>30581860
I'll give you a quick rundown on what I remember.

Arizona and is about 95% there. The last 5% includes her airgrab, her rope, and her level 3.

Paprika is about 60% there. She's missing her launcher, her grab, her short dash, her air C, her knitting move, all her supers, and her magic launch animation. She's there for everything else, but could use a bit more polish to smooth out the animations, particularly the idle. It looks a little too choppy imo.

Pom is mostly done, but her dogs need some serious work. They need to replace the sprite for the puppy she's with 24/7, fill in the digging puppy, the flying puppy, momma and papa dogs... desu I forgot about her bc I see her played so little in-game. Not many people like puppet characters.

Oleander is mostly there, though she's missing her expressions big time, and her idle needs replacing. The book is completely cardboard. I have a feeling the Pom's dogs, her book, and Tian's additional fire effects are the last two things that will get animated.

Tian's the least animated, which is logical as she was last added. She's halfway there. And honestly, I'm not sure how much they have is permanent because of her fire. Hopefully they do it right and don't have too much trouble when they get it settled.

Velvet is on par with Arizona, maybe a little less so. Some of her ice attacks need polish. To be fair, the ice that has more polish looks very nice.

I won't show anything from the beta, but if you guys have additional questions about it, lemme know.
>>
>>30582022
>They need to replace the sprite for the puppy she's with 24/7
What's wrong with the current sprite they have now and any visual changes with the other puppies?
>not many people like puppet character
Puppet characters aren't exactly easy to learn.
>Oleander idle animation
Did they actually found a good idle to use for her yet or is it the same one she had for awhile?

How's the story mode coming along?
Any issues with online multiplayer?
Any updates on voice actors yet?
What about character theme songs and dynamic theme?
>>
File: H173OfJ.png (129KB, 627x776px) Image search: [Google]
H173OfJ.png
129KB, 627x776px
>>
I backed this for 15 bucks just to get the game. I'm feeling kinda screwed. They said the beta was gonna go on for a month or so. And I mean the game was supposed to be out in April. So like I figured the beta was gonna be in march. And I guess okay those were estimates, give them some wiggle room, that's cool, but now the beta started in may and it's july closing in on august and the game isn't out, the beta footage is still under wraps, and they don't say a word. It feels ass. Beta access was a backer perk, I get it, it's supposed to be special, but you know, even the lowly supporter that is me, I was also supposed to already be playing the game 3 months ago...! I think they should expand beta privileges to all backers at least at some point if they still need time for release. I mean you can't tell me it's close, it's just about to happen, obviously they need more time. So like they could really release more infos and everything. For me who's not a beta backer, for all I know development could have just stopped 2 months ago, there hasn't been a single word of anything. It's frustrating.
>>
>>30582478
>What's wrong with the current sprite they have now and any visual changes with the other puppies?
It's not the canon pup design. That's all I know.

>Oleander idle animation
It's still the same one.

From what I recall them saying, story mode isn't going to be in the beta, at least until the very end. Multiplayer works well enough, it's only improved since the beta release. Zero clue on voice acting. I expect it to be awhile, they're doing it legally and by the book which takes forever and greatly limits what they can disclose.

All the static stage themes are in place (minus Pom's.) Nothing dynamic yet. It seems that most of their current manpower is being directed to bug fixes and finishing animations.
>>
File: photo_2016-06-02_11-20-53.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-06-02_11-20-53.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>30585614
I don't wanna risk showing anything, but I'll let you know that development is definitely happening and fast, every update (which is about every 1-2 weeks) makes the game look, feel, sound, and play even better than the last.
Right now there is a severe lack of people playing though, and I also hope they open up the beta to more players once things are more fleshed out. Trust me anon, this game is going to be amazing and beautiful. You can tell that they really care about it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.