[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been off the ride for a while now, and I need to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

I've been off the ride for a while now, and I need to be brought up to speed. Fill me in, famm. How are things? Is the show still good? Is it still popular? Should I get back on the ride?
>>
>>30578521
They replaced Twilight with a shitty Communist meme, ride is no longer worth it.

t. SEVEN FUCKING YEARS
>>
>>30578521
Watch a fucking show by yourself and come up with your own opinion, faggot.
>>
>>30578521
FIRST, catch up on episodes here: https://yayponies.eu/

THEN make a thread.

Faggot.
>>
>>30578581
Not op but ty
>>
>>30578521
4chan wise, the show is still popular but everything pretty much happens here. I'd say that the show is still good but i'd watch anything soooooo
>>
>>30578521
The latest episode was what many of us agree is the best episode ever. Watch The Perfect Pear.
>>
>>30578521
Just watch the show
But I'll bite this time

I don't know where you stopped, but let's assume it was after S3

S4 tried to fix the shitfest that was Twilicorn and the coronation, but after a season of attempts they decided to just act like it never happened and Twilicorn loses importance since S5
This doesn't mean it's bad, actualy S5 is better than 4 under many aspects, people agree that the black sheep is either Princess Spike, ep 100 or the finale, because it introduced an important character that literally divided the fans
This character proceeds to steal S6 premiere and finale that makes the mane 6 useless, plus a few episodes in the seasons, all with the mane 6 acting like idiots

S6 is still the only one with good Spike episodes tho, so watch those at least

S7 tries to be better than 6 and for the most part is succeeding, we'll see what the second half will tell us

Anyway go watch the fucking show, I don't know who else will try to give a complete answer and you shouldn't consider my reply as truth
>>
>>30578803
I wouldn't say it is the best but it literally made me cry because I am a huge faggot.

10/10
>>
File: studies prove youre a faggot.png (401KB, 726x590px) Image search: [Google]
studies prove youre a faggot.png
401KB, 726x590px
>>30578521
>spoonfeeding it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.