[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LandFall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 72

File: cliff.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cliff.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
A lewd CYOA

Aliens have invaded!
With a meteor falling from the sky your town was put into peril and Night wouldn't end, but you and your brave friends climbed to the impact crater and defeated an alien and a very rude robot as the sun rose.
Now you stand victorious with the defeated alien in a tree and the robot reduced to a gaggle of smoldering pieces.

Hidden Gem HP: 143 >SP:4
[Actions] Nails +35%
-Bash 35 accuracy 85% NB +7
-Drop bash 45 accuracy 70% +11
-Sky defend accuracy 90%
-Static charge (Interrupt enemy attack, Must obtain cloud first) accuracy 70%
>Speed Stave (1 extra action can be taken per turn for one SP)

Dusty Miller HP:115
[Actions]
-Bash 20 accuracy 80%
-Intercept (Block enemy attack taking 50% of the damage it would deal) 70%
-Sky defend accuracy 90%
-Observe accuracy 100%
>Ray Gun 50 accuracy 40% (3 turn cool-down)

Crystal Lattice HP:135
[Actions]
-Buck 20 60%
-Flurry strike 5 damage (Chain of strikes with weapon or hooves until a strike fails) accuracy 55%
-Tackle 25 50% (25% to grapple)
-Potion ?
-Swipe 10 80% (Interrupts attacks on Crystal only counters attackers)
>>
File: lf156.png (235KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf156.png
235KB, 600x600px
>After kissing Dusty for what seems like a month You observe your surroundings.
>The impact crater houses the smoking remains of the Robot and the alien machine, and the alien was blasted into a tree.
>Crystal told you that you may put the alien in the back of her car. The alien Meteor, ship thing is still sitting in the side of a now busted up tree.
>You stand there in awe of your accomplishment, not sure of how to proceed until Dusty breaks the silence again, "Gem.... Di we really just do that?"
"Yeah... I think, you're not dreaming right?"
>Dusty Tries punching himself, "Owch! No... Can I try holding that stave? I'll give you back the ray-gun."
>"Umm, I believe we should be capturing the extra terrestrial before we look at our things yes?" Crystal pipes in.
>You yawn.
"Yeah, And then I kinda wanna take a nap. Tonight was long."

>Hidden Gem
Items:
-cheese stick
-cookie
-goggles
>scarf
>Nail bat
-walkie talkie
-Choco rolls X3
-Fruit taffy X2
>Speed Stave

>Crystal Lattice
-Rolling Pin
-Cyto-Crash Alpha X5 (causes rapid biological changes that hinder the enemy)
-Crag X3 (Turns you more rocky)
-Nightwing X2 (Makes you more Bat like)
-Delve X3 (Makes you more fish like)

>Dusty Miller
Items:
-Flashlight
-walkie talkie
-baseball cards
-frying pan
-Shin Guards
-Hearts and hooves Day card (From Gem)
-Notebook & Pen
-Bird
>Ray Gun

-Healing Items-
Chocolate rolls +10HP over 3 turns
Fruit taffys +40HP
Cookie- restores 30HP
Cheese Stick- restores 50HP
Soda +30 HP
>>
>>30576984
Do the thing crystal said to do.
>>
>>30576984
Ask how could the stave from the tv show be real? Does that mean the show is real from wherever it came from? or did the aliens make a stave like the one from the show?

Thank Dusty for helping remind us how to use the thing. it might've saved us all.
>>
>>30576984
Do you think the princesses will give us medals? Also who and where should we take our prisoner to?
>>
>>30576984
what do we have to tie the alien down?

are there any bits or pieces of the machine left?

let's check out the space ship.
>>
File: lf157.png (203KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf157.png
203KB, 600x600px
>>30577040
>>30577063
>>30577099
>You begin walking over to the tree.
"So do you think the princesses will give us medal!?"
>"Maybe, I think we need to prove that we caught the alien though."
"Well then it's a good thing that it didn't get it's guts splattered all over when the robot exploded."
>"You really think they will be giving us medals? Yes?" Crystal asks.
"Of course! We just save the town! Maybe all of Equestria!"
>You fly up to the alien and look it over. Shrugging, you begin to start picking it out of the tree. It got tangled in there pretty good but it seems to be out cold, so it gives you little resistance as you flip it tentacle by tentacle out of the tree.
"Dusty, I was just thinking. You said this Stave thing is from a cartoon right?"
>"Yeah! My favorite show!"
"Do you think that the aliens teleported it from a world where the show is real, or do you think that they made it based on the show?"
>"D-Do you think they can make cartoons real!?"
"Maybe they have a big scanning machine that makes things real, or maybe there's a machine that could teleport us to go see, Willow! and we could go on adventures and look for treasure!"
>"But what if they teleport in bad guys?"
"That doesn't sound good."
>With the alien finally out of the ground you make your way down yourself.
"So... How do we get the alien down to the car?"
>Crystal looks at you still in a ghost like form from the mist potion she took during your previous battle.
>"I could be using my earth pony strength to help you carry it. Yes. But it will be a half hour before the potion wears off so I can yes."
>"Well, I think we'll have to wait until it wears off, so you can drive too Crystal." Dusty adds.
>"Or, you could just, roll it down the hill. yes?"
>You're going to be waiting either way, but you still need to kill some time before you haul the alien anywhere. Of course, if you roll it down the hill you could hang out at the apartments. Or you could wait up here and poke around.
>>
>>30577187
are there any bits or pieces of the machine left?

let's check out the space ship? maybe there's something we could take that's useful that was hidden away before the blast.
>>
>>30577187
I wonder how the stuff in the meteor fared the blast. Also, I wonder if and of the destroyed alien tech can be salvaged.

Comment on how quickly Dusty got his fluff back.
>>
>>30577187
Don't roll it. It might damage it and we don't want that.
>>
>>30577187
Do you know of anything that could help with potion hangover?
>>
>>30577187
>>Crystal looks at you still in a ghost like form from the mist potion she took during your previous battle.
>>"I could be using my earth pony strength to help you carry it. Yes. But it will be a half hour before the potion wears off so I can yes."
>>"Well, I think we'll have to wait until it wears off, so you can drive too Crystal." Dusty adds.

Bath!

last thread's last post said this.

http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29895824/#30004508

>As Duty tries to say some thing you hear something hit the ground behind you. It looks like Crystal's potion has worn off.
>"Ugh, remind me to be using higher quality ingredients. I feel potion hangover coming with a vengeance yes."
>>
>>30577187
Do you think someone at the apartments might have something to help bring the alien down without having to wait?
>>
>>30577221
Fuck, My notes are behind. Sorry about that.
Are we gonna go with the currnent look around up here or just skip to being down at the car?
>>
>>30577221
OOOOOOHHH bath fucked up
>>
>>30577239
do a look around here. I wanna see what's left of stuff and maybe claim the space ship in the name of Captain Savage and the space rangers.
>>
>>30577239
Look around.
>>
>>30577187

let's check out the spaceship in the tree. maybe it could be our new clubhouse Dusty.

a flying clubhouse if we could ever figure out how it works.
>>
>>30577239
Look around. It's been a while and anybody can make mistakes.
>>
>>30577187
Start punting the nigger to the car with your bat.
>>
>>30577307
I dunno. That might damage him further.
>>
>>30577187
I think we should tie the alien up by their eyeballs, maybe to the car?

>>30577314
I think that's acceptable.
>>
>>30577314
We can't be permanetly hurt, but in case that rule doesn't work, better the alien then use. If there are any long lasting damage then we'll wait.
>>
>>30577187
Did you already apply Crystals broken glasses effect, or did you do a lazy copy past of the post threads OP?
>>
File: lf158.png (218KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf158.png
218KB, 600x600px
>>30577207
>>30577210
>>30577212
>>30577213
>>30577221
>>30577257
>>30577261
>>30577271
>>30577275
"We'll wait up here Crystal. By the way, do you have anything that helps with potion hangover?"
"Yes, but I do not suppose you have honeycomb... Yes?"
"No, that's pretty weird? Where do you even buy honeycomb?"
>It suddenly occurs to you that You're not sure where you heard about potion-hangover...
>You take a look in the meteor ship but the only thing you find besides the items you pulled out before, is that the computer inside is no longer on.
"Hey Dusty? How come your floof grew back so fast?"
>Before dusty can respond Crystal jumps in, "The mammoth potion just does that, Yes. It is a feature of the mixture."
"Ahh... So if I or you?"
>"Would be the same? Yes."
>You snoop closer to the impact crater looking for pieces of the alien tech.
"Hello?"
>You flip your ears around searching for the source of the sound.
"Who are you!?"
>You bite your lip as you search for the source of the voice, you can't seem to pinpoint it's source, but it gets louder as you approach the crater."
"That Narrating thing you're doing is getting really annoying!"
>Uhhh You should probably get away from here.
"Why?"
>You shouldn't be hearing this, the dimensional barrier is getting weak here if you can hear this?"
>A small bit of fear runs down your spine as the disembodied voice continues to state what you are feeling.
>"Gem!? Who are you talking to?" Dusty calls out.
>Seriously, get out of this crater.
>>
>>30577348
Run away run away.
>>
>>30577348
Nope nope nope
>>
>>30577348
Ask if you are the same thing the robot was talking to when we did battle with it.

Also do you have a name?
>>
>>30577348
let's go and check out the space ship.
>>
>>30577348
We need to fly out quick.
>>
File: lf159.png (235KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf159.png
235KB, 600x600px
>>30577364
>>30577380
>>30577381
"It's a voice narrating us Dust!
>"Really? Neat!" Dusty yells as he comes galloping over.
"Wait, are you what that alien was talking to?"
>No, that asshole wasn't talking to me.
>Dusty arrives at the crater, and can only say, "Whoa...."
"What do we call you? Actually, do you have a name."
>Look just, don't worry about it. The less you know the more sane you're gonna be. So unless you want an existential crisis, I'd suggest you leave.
>"Oh... What does that mean?" Dusty innocently asks, "and why do you keep adding words when I talk and not Gem?"
>Dusty Leave!
>Crystal groggily peeks over the edge of the crater, fully corporeal,"Are you some elder god?"
>It's dangerous here, Leave.
>Getting the message you scamper away from the crater and begin carrying the alien away.
>"That was weird." Dusty remarks, as you get in the car.
>"Uhh Should we be talking about that? Yes?" Crystal asks, "Also, where are we going to take this thing, Yes?"
>>
>>30577461
If we come across a wizard we can talk to him about it.
Take it to a police or military base.
>>
>>30577461
We going to avoid talking about that. Hopefully forever. None of us need that.

The... Police station I guess? We should drive around and see how bad this affected the town.
>>
>>30577461
Punt the alien all the way back to the car so we can chill at the appartment

>Beastie Boys - Sabotage will play on the car radio
>>
>>30577461
We should take it to the appartments.
>>
>>30577461
I don't know where we will take the alien, but I think we should head back to the appartment complex to restock on food and stuff. If anyone was willing to give us anything.
Looks like Gem has the bulk of the healing items. Give a choco roll to each person, a fruit taffy to Crystal, and the cookie to Dusty.
>>
>>30577461
Swap out the rolling pin for the lacrosse stick
>>
File: lf160.png (386KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf160.png
386KB, 600x600px
>>30577468
>>30577511
>>30577522
>>30577531
>>30577537
"Nope, just nope, we're not going to talk about the voice. That thing sounded like a lot more trouble and it is a potty mouth."
>Both Dusty and Crystal agree and you decide to drive o the apartment complex.
>When you arrive you see some ponies out and about around the apartments.
>You roll down the window and hear sirens from emergency vehicles still blaring around the city.
>You see an earth pony walking near by and you yell out the window.
"Hey, do you know what's going on!?"
>"No!" the pony yells back, ""Princess Luna is supposed to be on T.V. Soon to talk about it though. Do you know what's happening?"

Gem give a choco roll to each party member, a fruit taffy to Crystal, and the cookie to Dusty.
Crystal swaps out the rolling pin for the lacrosse stick.
>>
>>30577683
Get it to the police station.
>>
>>30577683
We need to restrain the alien too keep them from escaping.
>>
File: lf161.png (243KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf161.png
243KB, 600x600px
>>30577466
>>30577696
>>30577846
"No, but, we're trying to figure it out."
>"Good luck."
"Thank you!"
>"Now what?" Crystal asks.
"We need to find a way to lock up the alien... Let's take it to the cops!"
>"Yeah! Let's do it!" Dusty agrees!
>Crystal drives to the police station and you drag the extra terrestrial creature in to the lobby. Looking up to the police pony at the counter you speak up.
"Excuse me, We found an aliens invader and we wanted to."
>Before you finish your sentence the officer pulls out his gun and shakily aims it at the alien, "What the hay is that!?"
>Another officer rounds the corner saying, "Swift, what are you..." She freezes seeing the alien and pulls out a baton, "Easy, back away from the monster."
>"Oh don't worry we beat it up. We're here to book em!"
The alien groggily shifts around and says, "Nxuk aj kxaj? Uho kxojo uikxehakaoj? Zijk nxuk badt ev ataekj tat A wok tovoukot r0?"
>"Um hold on. I'll Get the cuffs... A lot of cuffs." The second pony states.
"excuse me, but just where did you uhh, fight this thing... and I guess who are you? A-Am I supposed to file a report for this? D-do you want to, umm, are you trying to file a report?... on this thing?" The police Pony named Swift articulates.
>>
File: sweat dust.png (44KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sweat dust.png
44KB, 1200x1200px
I was going to call it after the previous post but then I already had this one half draw, but now I am calling it for the night.
Good night.
>>
>>30577953
After We listen to this speech by best princess We can do the report.
describe where you encountered the creature while you wait for Luna
>>
>>30577953
Hear that speech first.

We fought it on top of the hill after we saw the strange green glowing light. We went over and beat the crap out of it and blew up the machine "Disabling Inhibitions" Then an evil metal ball showed up. We blew that up, and then brought this thing here.
>>
>>30577953
Explain how we fought this alien and destroyed It's machine. Near the apartments on a hill. We also fought a robot that the machine summons. Tell the our names and also ask where the nearest place that sells glasses.
>>
>>30577953
Explain when, where and how everything happened and then watch the broadcast.
>>
>>30577953
Damn, I forgot how to translate it's speech.
>>
>>30579393
https://saurian.krystalarchive.com/
>>
>>30577953
Yeah book em Danno. Do we have to file a report.
>>
>>30577953
Ask if they had any trouble with things coming to life or ponies acting crazy?
>>
>>30577983
>>30578028
>>30578703
>>30578934
>>30580207
"Do we have to file a report?"
>"I have, no idea. You said this is a Space alien right?"
"Yeah."
>"This seems more like an animal control thing... But I also hear it say something... I don't know what to file this as... I guess I should get a statement from all of you."
>"Gem, Princess Luna is about to be on TV!"
"Can we give our statement after her speech?"
>"Sure I guess."
>A couple of police ponies drag the alien into the back.

>Shortly after Princess Luna takes the stage, looking ragged. Her mane isn't flowing or partially translucent like it normally is and is all messy. She sluggishly brings her head up to the microphone and taps it a couple of times with her hoof.
>"I apologize for my unprofessional appearance, but just like all of you, I had an exceptionally long night. As I'm sure you are all aware last night various attacks plagued our fair country causing mass panic and chaos. As many of you may also know, many areas are still currently under attack from both unknown phenomenon and what appears to be a sort of mind control affecting many of our closest friends and family. This being said, we urge you to all stay inside if you can and report all strange behavior to the authorities. Our military is currently working to secure as much as we can... Look, I'm bad at speeches, it's really more of my sister's thing.. Lets just go to questions, You, citizen. in the bowler."
A reporter is shown on screen, "Yes your majesty, do you know what is causing all of these attacks?"
>"No, next question."
"Where is Princess Celestia?"
>"She is a bit tied up at the moment, but I assure you, that she is fine."
"Is it true that you were the one who raised the sun the morning and not Celestia?"
>"How would you?.. It matters not. Next question."
1/2
>>
File: lf162.png (168KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf162.png
168KB, 600x600px
>>30583446
"Where are Princess Twilight? and Cadence?"
Princess Cadence is busy dealing with the attack in the Crystal Empire and Twilight's assistant sent me a scroll just an hour ago about her progress."
"Do you know where the the creatures and mind control magic is coming from?"
>"We believe it's another escape from Tartarus. next que..."
The reporter interrupts her, "What about the reports of things coming from the sky!?"
>"Until we have confirmed evidence of anything else, we believe that it is simply some powerful demons escaping from Tartarus We WILL Inform you of any changes if more CONFIRMED information becomes available. Next Question."
"Where exactly is Princess Twilight!? we have reports from the area that she disappeared in a local forest and her assistant was seen returning to Ponyville without her!"
>"I don't know her exact whereabouts at this time, but I assure you that she will be fine."
"Princess Luna, what do you have to say about the reports of death being absent?"
>The princess sighs, "We don't know what's causing that, and because of it, we urge you to be cautious as what every is keeping death at bay may very well fade out without warning, or not... We just don't know. I'm ending this here. I need to Sleep before I get back to work trying to restore order. Expect another statement, when we learn more."
>The Princess drags herself off stage.

2/3
>>
>>30583456
>The police pony looks back at you and then back at the screen, "I think she fibbed."
"The Princess?"
>"Yeah, You just brought in a space alien... Wait, how do you know it was a space alien."
>You and your friends explain seeing the glow on top of the hill and fighting the alien and the robot.
>The police pony writes everything down and puts it in a folder.
>"That's a very odd story." The police pony states.
"Yeah... have you had any trouble with objects coming to life and ponies going crazy."
>"We're still getting calls about crazy ponies but the dumpsters, cars and toilets coming to life calls have calmed down."
"Yeah, we've been dealing with that stuff all night too."
>"Can I get all of your names and addresses in case we need to follow up on the report, I guess. Also, do you two little ones want some badge stickers?"
3/3
>>
>>30583464
Aww, only stickers? Don't you think we deserve more for capturing a big dangerous alien?
>>
>>30583464
I guess that's some reward for bringing in an alien.
>>
>>30583464
Yay stickers.
>>
>>30583464
Can be have police armor pleeaaase? We helped beat up a monster.

Idea. What if you told the chief of police to contact his boss, and their boss can contact their boss and so forth, and then it'll eventually get to the princess!
Also can some ponies retrieve some stuff at the top of the hill? There is a big space rock that's hollowed out that is th3 aliens ship. Also there are alien part.
>>
>>30583464
Are deputies still a thing? Sounds like they could use some extra help.
>>
>>30583464
We'll take the stickers. I do wish we could get medals though. Could you pass on our story to the mayor?
>>
>>30583508
Everything is in chaos right now so a communication chain like that is unlikely to work. Also, it's a pretty hard story to believe unless they're here. Lastly, We abandoned that crater for a reason and we shouldn't send random ponies to a dangerous location.
>>
>>30583464
give the name and addresses and ask if there's still a lot of trouble in town? do the officers need any help?
>>
>>30583522
I wonder if they have any deputy badges.
>>
>>30583464
Thank the officers and tell them to not underestimate that alien it can be pretty sneaky.
>>
I don't know why you all want to milk your achievements for admiration.
We had a whole episode about not doing that.
>>
>>30583590
We are children though. Children love praise.

I understand your point though.
>>
>>30583464
after we leave the station let's go find Crystal some glasses.
>>
File: lf163.png (140KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf163.png
140KB, 600x600px
>>30583489
>>30583490
>>30583491
>>30583508
>>30583522
>>30583525
>>30583537
>>30583547
>>30583579
"Aww, our only reward for capturing an alien was stickers?"
>"Actually, it's not a reward, we just give out stickers to every kid that comes into the station."
"Can we get some body armor then?"
>"W-What!? No!"
>"Gem, I don't think we're gonna be heroes after all."Dusty adds.
>"Well, I don't know about heroes, but you're definitely going to be credited with bringing in the alien." The police pony says.
"Oh, cool! Hey, can we meet the chief and become deputes!? It sounds like you have your hooves full with all of the perps!"
>The stallion chuckles a bit, "Perps, No you kids should get home, it's dangerous, but I'm sure someone will end up talking to you,given the circumstances and all."
"Okay."
>You all give your names and addresses, and receive police badge stickers Crystal also takes one and Dusty has two.
"...You should watch out for that crater when you look at the space rock ship, it's dangerous up there. Oh and keep an eye on that alien, he's a slippery one."
>"Will do." The police pony says as you exit the station.
"Let's get you some glasses Crystal!"
>"You sure?" Crystal asks.
>You drive to the mall and Crystal gets some new glasses.
>"Okay, I can see with both the eyes, yes. Do you... Umm want to hang out? Yes. OR should I just.... T-take you home..... Yes..."
>You're feeling kinda sleepy, but you can tell both Dusty and Crystal are also bushed.
>>
>>30583719
Lets hang out.
>>
>>30583719
I don't know Crystal I'm pretty tired. Where are you wanting to hang out at?
>>
>>30583719
Hang out by sleeping?
>>
>>30583719
>>30583760
Scratch that, we need to call our dad and let him know what we learned. Use the police phone.
>>
>>30583719
Rest time
>>
>>30583769
>You drive to the mall and Crystal gets some new glasses
We're not at the police station anymore

>>30583719
Bruh wut. I guess it makes sense for Crystal having bits, but did we BUY any bits?
......Did we just take some glasses...as in shoplifting?
Bath! BATH! if- IF that were the case and there was no one to stop us, empty our bags into the car and take several more pairs of glasses for Crystal. Then head back inside to take lots of food. Oh and check out the map of the mall so we know what places to hit up and what we can..

If, sadly that is not the case then let's head to crystals house and tell mom and dad what has traspired, and how we will stick with crystal since her home is closest. That is just for convience.

When we get to Crystal's we can hang out and watch shows on her TV til we all fall asleep.
>>
>>30583719
it depends on where you are wanting to hang out at.
>>
File: lf164.png (210KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf164.png
210KB, 600x600px
>>30583733
>>30583755
>>30583760
>>30583769
>>30583781
>>30583826
>>30583887
"I'm Really tired."
>"Oh..." Crystal's head droops and her ears fall as she starts poking at the ground.
"But... I guess we could hang out right Dusty?"
>"I kinda wanted to... I mean, yeah, I guess we could hang out."
"What did you want to do?"
>Crystal begins blushing as a smile grows on her face, "I... I did not think this far. Yes."
"Well maybe we can all just sleep at your house, I mean I'll have to call my mom and dad and let them know that we're gonna be at your house cause it's closer but..."
>"Yes!" Crystal yells out, "I mean, this sounds good good, yes."
>As you exit the mall you notice that there are a bunch of ponies still working despite what's going on.
"You know that we would have paid for your glasses Crystal."
>"They were warrantied yes. I did not have to pay for new ones. yes."
"Oh, well that's neat."
>"My glasses, I breaks them often, yes."
>"You should be more careful" Dusty adds.
>"I fall asleep with them on sometimes. Yes. and sometimes I fall asleep while eating the tub of ice-cream.... yes."
>"That sounds unhealthy."
>"I like to watch the romance movies with icecream though, yes."
"Do you usually fall asleep to movies?"
>"Only when I feel certain ways, yes."
>Crystal drives you to her house and you both remove the stuff you were carrying.

>You call your mom.
"Hey mom, just checking in. We're going to sleep at Crystal's house because it's close, I'll probably be back when we wake up."
>"Gem Sweetie, I need you to come home. I need to talk to you about your dad."
>Your heat begins to flutter as you begin to think about what your mom may need to say.
"What happened?"
>"Hidden Gem, I'll tell you when you get home."
"Can I sleep first."
>"I guess sweetie, but I'd really rather you came home. Dusty's mom is also worried about him."
>>
File: back crys.png (32KB, 721x832px) Image search: [Google]
back crys.png
32KB, 721x832px
Stopping here for the night.
>>
>>30583979
We spent the entirety of last night fighting monsters, two of which were larger than our house. Then we fought an alien from space and an alien from another dimension.

We will head straight back after we sleep.
>>
>>30583979
We better go home.
My guess is the no death ran out in the middle of a fight or something and he died.
>>
>>30583979
>Dusty's mom is also worried about him.
What? She's normal now? Did you hear that Dusty?

Keep the phone some distance away. Ask Crystal is it's not to much if we drive back to Gem's house. She can sleep on the couch.
>>
>>30583979
If crystal gets in a wreck because she was driving while exhausted were going to be in trouble too.
>>
>>30583979
let's drink some soda or something to help stay awake and head home then. apologize to Crystal.
>>
>>30583979
We should go home now but I still want to hangout with Crystal so let's invite her to come with us to our house and stay, I'm sure our mom won't mind.
>>
>>30583979
Apologize to crystal. we should know what's wrong with dad.
>>
>>30583979
let's take a short 20 min power nap before we leave.
>>
File: lf165.png (215KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf165.png
215KB, 600x600px
>>30584013
>>30584014
>>30584040
>>30584047
>>30585589
>>30586181
>>30588136
"Wait, Dusty's mom is normal now!?"
>Dusty perks up, "What!?"
>"Well. she seems to listen better now..."
"Alright mom, I'd like to hurry home, but we've all been fighting monster all night and I'm worried about Crystal falling asleep while she's driving like dad's st-story..."
>Your mind starts racing. Were things different in Las Pegasus, was your dad killed?
>"Sweetie?"
"Mom, is it okay if crystal sleeps on our couch if we come back right away?"
>You mother breaths heavy for a moment before responding "yes."
"Thanks mom, I'll see you soon."
>You hang up the phone and Dusty immediately starts asking, "what's going on?"
"Crystal, I'm sorry be we need to go back to my house right now..." Crystal's ears flop down, "But mom says you can sleep on the couch."
>And Crystal perks back up.
>You get back to the house and drop your things at the doorway. Your mom greets you all, directing Dusty to her bedroom and Crystal to the couch as she leads you into the kitchen.
>"Hidden Gem... You're father's phone at the hotel isn't being answered anymore."
"M-Mom, what are you saying. He could just be busy right? He said he was having fun fighting monsters."
>"Sweetie, Las Pegasus... Nopony is answering from Las Pegasus anymore. The News said every pony is missing from there."
"Mmmmm Mmm Mommy?.."
>Your lip quivers and your heart sinks. You're holding back tears, but you're also not sure how long you can hold out.
>>
>>30590048
With great power comes great responsibility.
We have two of the most powerful weapons on the planet. one of which only we can use. We need to take the fight to the aliens.
Tell mum you would like to just sleep now. Make plans to leave for los pegasus in the morning.
>>
>>30590048
We should sleep now but before we do we should give Crystal a kiss/belly rub goodnight and make sure Dusty is ok.
>>
>>30590048
hug mom and try not to cry.
>>
>>30590048
maybe they left s-some where and didn't tell anyone!

or maybe the aliens took them a-away!
>>
>>30590082
Spider-gem Spider-gem. Does whatever a spider does. You can't hide, from Spider-gem. Look out here comes a Spider-gem.
>>
>>30590048

With great power comes great responsibility.
We have two of the most powerful weapons on the planet. one of which only we can use. We need to take the fight to the aliens.
Tell mum you would like to just sleep now. Make plans to leave for los pegasus in the morning.

This again.

Go back to the police station tomorrow and see if you can get in contact with the princess somehow.

Hold it in Gem. We dont know if he is dead just yet. Still time to start preparing for that possibility.
>>
>>30590048
how long have they've gone missing..? Does the princesses know?
>>
>>30590195
As the poster of
>>30590082
I feel I should clarify this is not me.
>>
>>30590048
Grab a paper towel to wip away the tears and mom's too.
>>
>>30590193
>You can't hide
I see what you did there. I kind of feel like we do not make enough use of our special talent.
>>
>>30590048
Will Dusty and his mom be staying with us for now?

Is she really acting normal again?
>>
File: lf166.png (232KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf166.png
232KB, 600x600px
>>30590082
>>30590137
>>30590100
>>30590174
>>30590195
>>30590214
>>30590290
>You lurch forward and hug your mother, her warmth is a little comforting. You sniffle a bit.
>"It'll be okay sweetie, everything will get better."
"M-maybe the aliens just took them away. Or maybe they had to go somewhere to evacuate."
>"I hope you're right sweetie..."You feel your shoulder getting wet.
You Sniffle again, "Mom, does the princess know about what's going on in Las Pegasus?"
>"I'm sure she does sweetie."
"Mom... I think I'm gonna go to bed."
>"That's a good idea. Just, brush your teeth first. You wouldn't want to have your mouth full of cavities when you see your dad again."
"Okay mom. Is Dusty's mom really okay now?"
>"Paintbrush seems normal to me now, but... She wants me to keep her tied up. She says that she's worried about what she can do."
"Are Dusty and his mom gonna stay with us?"
>"For now... yes."
"Okay mom."
>You squeeze one more time before scampering off.
>Crystal is already fast asleep, so you decide to tell her your plans when you wake up. You find Dusty's mom on your mom's bed talking to Dusty, it seems important, so you let them be before brushing your teeth and getting in bed.
>You close your eyes and try to sleep but even though you are exhausted you can't seem to fall asleep. You need to think about something, but you're not sure what to concentrate on.
>>
>>30590429
We are halfway to a macro fetish may as well go all in.
Think about dustys giant mammoth penis.
Then let it evolve to thinking about us as a giant with everybody else normal sized.
>>
>>30590429
let's think about the stave and the power it gave us. Maybe we could use that power to find them and maybe save other ponies too.
>>
>>30590429
Think of some good memories of us and dad.
>>
>>30590448
That's assblasted tiers of pointless. No offence. Oh who am I kidding this is 4chan. Of course I mean to offend!....Or do I?

>>30590429
Let's go out into our or Dusty's family's shed and gather stuff to make weapons.
Do we have any blades, sickles, rakes? What kind of tools do we have?
Take the image for example. A broomstick, something sharp and lots of tape then BAM! Dead Rising weapon.

I tried looking for one that was a wooden stick with a sickle or knife attacked to it but couldn't upload it. This one will do.
>>
>>30590481
>That's assblasted tiers of pointless
It's a smut quest that has had a shortage of smut because the players are too good at the combat to get raped.
It's an excellent idea.
>>
>>30590486
This. I am not saying the quest should be restructured to fit in extra lewd (although I would not have a problem with it if bath does decide to do it, if he does though I hope he does not reballance enemies just so we can't avoid the rape with hard work and smarts (although the ocasional going up against an enemy we have no hope against is fine if it was always the plan))
so yes. Lewd thoughts.
>>
>>30590429
think about our adventure so far. Of Dusty and of Crystal. How do we feel about both of them?
>>
File: lf167.png (164KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf167.png
164KB, 600x600px
>>30590455
>>30590481
>>30590461
>>30590448
>>30590508
>You realize that you're most concerned with your dad's well being. Thinking aback to all of the times you jumped on him and he wrestled with you or how he showed you how to pull a jersey over another ponies head when you get into a hockey fight and accidentally knocked out your baby tooth when you where playing hockey in the kitchen, with your socks on so you could slide around the tile and... you wipe the tears from your eyes and thin about something else.
>Maybe you could make some weapons... Although, you're not really sure what you can make that will be effective if knives don't work the way they are supposed to. Then you begin to think about the Stave. It's from Dusty's favorite cartoon, and things from cartoons are powerful usually. Maybe that's how you can save dad.
>And Dusty... You never thought you'd see him being as brave as he was last night, and all because he wanted to save his mom. Maybe he also wanted to save you. He's... a really good friend, your best, and Crystal. She was creepy at first but she seems to have just, really needed friends. Badly. And she needs to learn how to talk normal, she might have more friends then. Also, giant Dusty was really cool, you've gotta have Crystal make another one of those potions. For both of you... so you can have giant fluffy sex...
>You wake up with dusty sleeping next to you holding you tight. Watching him for a moment he slowly stirs.
>"Good morning Gem."
"Morning Dust... if it is morning."
>"I heard about your dad when your mom came into her bedroom to sleep? Are you okay?"
"I'm gonna go rescue him."
>"Gem, How? I mean, how are you even gonna get there?"
"Maybe Crystal can help me."
>"But?"
"My dad wouldn't just leave me, and we have alien weapons to help. I need to do this."
>"Gem, I can't let you..."
"Dusty I'm going and that's final.
>"No I mean, I won't let you go ... alone... if you want me to come along..."
>>
>>30590588
You can come if you want but I am the one with the responsibility. You can hand your weapon off to the military to use. I can't.
>>
>>30590588
>Although, you're not really sure what you can make that will be effective if knives don't work the way they are supposed to
Then you're not using enough duct tape.
Knife + Wooden stick + copious amounts of duct tape = Knife spear.
If lots of duct tape can hold up a care (Myth Busters) Then in can hold a knife to a broom handle.
>>
>>30590588
Yeah, you can come. In fact, maybe my mom will come too.
>>
>>30590588
Of course we want you to come along.
>>
>>30590608
This. Make sure he knows he lacks the obligation we have before he makes his descision.
>>
>>30590588
Give him a hug. "Dusty what i'm doing could be dangerous. you know that right? I'm not going to force you come with me."
>>
>>30590588
tell him that he can if he really wants to but we aren't going to make him. He's got his mom back after all.

Also snuggle a little in bed.
>>
>>30590588
if he's coming with us he'll better pack some stuff we may be gone loner than that one camping trip we did. The one where we played that we were marooned on ceti alpha.
>>
>>30590588
would you really go with me Dusty? even with the danger and being away from your mom?

Give him a hug. Dusty... I couldn't ask for a better friend.
>>
File: lf168.png (190KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf168.png
190KB, 600x600px
>>30590608
>>30590625
>>30590637
>>30590670
>>30590718
>>30590810
>>30590831
>You hug the Dusty.
"Of course you can come along, but only if you really want to. I mean, you did help me save my mom and you did, just get your mom back."
>Dusty frowns.
"What is it?"
>"My mom... She thinks she's dangerous. She told me I should keep my distance."
"Dusty..."
>"I mean... Never mind... I don't want to lose you and if you're gonna go find your dad, then I guess I'll be doing what mom said to do right?"
"I guess."
>"Then I can't let my best friend fight aliens alone. I'm coming too!"
>The two of you cuddle for a while before hopping up and waking Crystal up with a pet on her back and a soft nuzzle.
>Crystal wakes up and adjusts her glasses, "That... was not a dream last night? Yes. A-are we still friends? Yes? I didn't do something wrong? I can be a good pony a better mare yes. I could-"
>You stop her from continuing.
"Actually Crystal? I wanted to know if you could drive us to Las Pegasus?"
>"Oh... This is where your father is yes?"
"How did you know?"
>"Your mother and I had a talk lat night... Yes. I told her I was only interested in keeping you from getting hurt. Yes." Crystal gulps, "You feel safe with me enough to be traveling with me? yes?"
"Well, yeah, of course."
>"I, umm... How did you convince your mother to be letting you travel to Las Pegasus? Yes?"

You should probably decide if you're going to leave some gear behind. Also suggest what you want to look for in your house to bring with you.
>>
File: smug.png (17KB, 525x702px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
17KB, 525x702px
Calling it here for the night.
>>
>>30590847
She didn't object to us going to fight murderous aliens and sentient furniture. Be a bit weird for her to object now.

Somebody come up with a real plan im going to bed.
>>
>>30590847
She didn't and probably wouldn't but it would be wrong of me not to go, with great power comes great responsibility. Only I can use this weapon and it can't just go to waste.
>>
>>30590847
I think we should just leave a note and go.
>>
>>30590847
I'm not sure how Crystal but maybe I could leave a note.

let's look for food rations for at least a week, weapons like the stave and raygun, a photo of dad, working walky talkies, and some bits in case we have to buy things.
>>
>>
>>30590847
do we have a cell phone? or a map of equestria? let's take both of those.
>>
>>30590847
We need slick shades for fighting the aliens and saving the world.
>>
>>30590847
I.. uh... haven't told her yet. Should i tell her? I'm not sure if she'll let me.
>>
File: lf169.png (257KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf169.png
257KB, 600x600px
>>30591015
>>30591219
>>30595499
>>30595913
"Well, She didn't say I couldn't go..."
>"Gem?" Crystal asks."
"I'm just going to leave her a note, because I have to go save my dad... I mean, if you're still okay with helping us get there."
>"I"Crystal puts her hoof up to her mouth as she thinks it over, "You are both m-my friends, yes?"
"Of course!"
>"And, you do not wish to leave me alone. Yes?"
"Of course not, why would we do that?"
>"Okay, umm pack everything you need into the car, yes."
>You scour the house for things to bring.
>You drop
-baseball cards
-Rolling Pin
-and the bird (who flies away)
>And pick up
-6 sodas
-8 pudding cups
-Rope (12 feet)
-Equestia Atlas
-Tarp (8X10 feet)
-3 sleeping bags
-Metal Flashlight.
-Picture of Gem's father.
>You empty your piggy bank and find 15 bits bringing your total bits from 78 to 93, Crystal joining your cause adds another 120 bits to your pool giving you a total of 213 bits.
>You get in the car and Crystal starts it up and begins driving.
>"Okay, I don't know how to get there. Can one of you be my navigator please?" Crystal asks.
"Alright I got it."
>"How long is it gonna take to get there?" Dusty asks.
>"I think I last heard it takes a day to drive to Las Pegasus, yes."Crystal answers.

Is there anything you want to look into picking up from a store on the way?
Anything you want to do during the long car-ride?
>>
>>30596262
How about food, water and hygiene products for the trip. Does the car have a radio?
>>
>>30596262
(is las pegasus in the sky or on land? will crystal have trouble getting up there?)

let's go to either a tool store or a radio shack type place and see if there's anything useful there.

Also how's the fuel in the vehicle does it need to be refilled anytime soon? is it in good shape?
>>
>>30596262
let's listen to the radio for a little bit. such as the news.

Ask Dusty and Crystal if they've ever been on long road trips before.

Thank them again for both coming.

Do we see any devastation as we drive. how much has this invasion impacted things?

//Bath do we need to choose which road route to take? or is things good there?
>>
File: landfall2.png (136KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
landfall2.png
136KB, 600x600px
>>30596303
>>30596319
Don't worry about Actual Food, Water and and Gasoline, just assume that our stalwart heroes have that taken care of. This isn't a survival quest.

>>30596338
You can choose a route if you want to visit a particular place along the way, otherwise the only reason I gave you a map is to give you an idea of where this quest is taking place.
>>
>>30596338
It's a long trip, plenty of time and places for things to happen.
>>
>>30596262
I wonder if there's anywhere w can go to find out more about the places we'll be passing through.
>>
>>30593435
> weapons like the stave and raygun
Where would we get those, and why?

>>30590847
>>30596262
Is there no way between the three of us that can make or modify existing weapons? Bummer.

More Suggestions
-Deck of playing cards for boredom
-some blankets
-water bottles
-Does Dusty have any bits he wants to take along?
-none perishable foods that aren't high in sugar for on the road munchies. Candies and cookies are part of a healthy diet. Some granola and trail mix.
-personal care items such as toothbrushes, toilet paper, tooth paste
-a few books

What about stuff from Crystal's house? Anything she'd want to take with her?

>>30596362
As for the route to take? We'll go West of Cedar Springs H50 (is that it?) then onto H45, all the way to Las Pegasus. Simple right? But something tells me you won't make it that simple Bath. Lemme guess, road block?
Better listed to some news on the radio.
>>
>>30596362
Hey Bath. If this is a game quest then can we encounter enemies that are extremely weak compared to our level? Say as for example we are a Level 20 party fighting peasants. Stuff like that.
>>
>>30596262
while we ride in the car perhaps we should daydream a little about Captain Savage and her own adventure saving those she cares about.

Ask Dusty and Crystal if there's anything they like to get from their homes we may be gone for awhile.

While we are on the road if we see anyone being attacked by crazy ponies or by living objects we may want to see if we can help.
>>
>>30596262
>>30596362
what do we know about Woodland Park, Bright Hill, and Litten?

We might want to stop and visit Bright Hill.
>>
>>30596362
>This isn't a survival quest
Half the fun but only for some
Can we stuff clouds in jars for later use? Does Crystal want to get anything from her house? Do we have one of those distance scales on the atlas? I'd like to know in case we need to make a pit stop at a gas station or Bright Hill- ho fuck now boi.
"Hill." As in ponified Silent Hill? I'd be down for that.
>>
>>30596362
Bath buddy. PLEASE tell me we get to fight stuff at a rest stop. I'm hankering for some dank drop loot.
>>
>>30596262
don't forget to write and leave the note for mom. Assure her that we'll be safe and all that.

Does Crystal need to bring any of her alchemy stuff so she can make potions on the road?

Do we have any fireworks we could bring? they might make decent explosives.

>>30596417
I meant to take those items, since we had those, with us.
>>
>>30596362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLKeZukedZo
>>
>>30596362
Can we tape a binocular, monocular, or scope to the raygun. And a laser pointer?
>>
>>30596262
Let's take H50 and turn on to H48 to connect with I6
>>
>>30596262
should we take some music or a portable game system? like gamecolt color?
>>
>>30596262
I would suggest going the scenic route of I 25 to h36,50, and 45. But Gem would probably choose the direct route of H50 to H45.

Ask Dusty what else he knows about the Stave and the show?
>>
>>30596262
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TD_pSeNelU
>>
>>30596427
If enemies are too weak you will win the battle with simple actions instead of a full battle.
>>30596303
>>30596319
>>30596338
>>30596373
>>30596417
>>30596438
>>30596476
>>30596492
>>30596508
>>30596574
>>30596580
>>30596596
>You're pretty sure that the note you left for mom was good enough to keep her from being worried too much, but you're sure you're still gonna end up being grounded for months when this is over.
>Before you drive out of town you stop by Dusty's house and her grabs his JoyBoy Color game system and some blankets, you then stop by Crystal's house and she picks up some alchemy supplies and a deck of cards,whoch Crystal suggests you could play Strip poker with.
>After this you drive out of town.
>You decide to drive through woodland park and down Interstate 6.
"So.... I think this is my first road trip, what about you guys?"
>"I went with my parents to Brick-o-land in Applewood once." Dusty responds.
>"I traveled with parents as a child to different towns to live. Does this count yes?"Crystal asks.
"I guess. So I'm the only one who hasn't?"
>"You've never been on a road trip?" Dusty asks.
"Well, I've gone camping a bunch of times and we've also been to woodland park and Litten a bunch of times, but I think this is that farthest I've been."
>"What's in Woodland park?" asks Dusty.
"It's a ski town. they have a bunch of shops with souvenirs."
>"Well we will be stopping there to get gas, Yes."
>The car is silent besides some music on the radio for a while.
>"So, uhh.... We will be alone together, yes. and we will be free to umm, Have fun with each other. And we don't have to worry about anyone knowing..."
"Alright."
>Crystal laughs uneasily" Also, I can make more potions... But I do not know what to make, perhaps you could help me decide? Yes?"
"Actually, do you think I can put clouds in jars?"
>"Well, I could make a potion that makes a cloud but I think that they do this in Cloudsdale, yes? I believe you can just do this as a pegasus ,yes?"
>>
File: lf170.png (210KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf170.png
210KB, 600x600px
>>30597008
"Hmm, maybe I can try that. Dusty, What else do you know about the stave"
>"Oh, I almost forgot! Can I look at it now!?"
"Yeah, sure"
>You give the stave to Dusty who begins to excitedly inspect it."Well, I know that when they used one with Fruitflank's gun it made block holes... But, I think that was a strength Stave. Also, in the show they powered most of the magic machines with the should Crystals that worked the same way as Staves. Like the Tinkers, which are Robots with ghosts in them. Like Dullahan! who is a Tinker and they can use potions on him to make him bigger and stuff! Do you think we'll find a Tinker Gem!?"
"No idea Dust."
>You stop at a gas station in Woodland Park and you go inside the shop attached to it.

--Shop--
-Explosides- 70 Bits per stick 1200 damage
-Folding knife -12 Bits +12 Attack
-Mattock -35 Bits +35 Attack
-Crowbar -15 Bits +15 Attack (Prying)
-Lock-picking set and guide -20 Bits
-Various Woodland park keepsakes -7 Bits each.

--Crystal's craftable potions-- Time points 50
>Cyto-Crash Alpha (4 time) (Used on an opponent) causes rapid biological changes that hinder the enemy.
>Crag (15 time) Makes your body rock like.
>mammoth (30 time) makes you big (And hairy)
>Nightwing (30 time) gives you bat features
>Delve (10 time) Makes you more fish like
-Tangle (10 time) Sprouts vines from the ground
-mist (15 time) makes you into a cloud entity
>Glow Alpha (4 time) Makes target glow
>Health potion (6 time) Heals 60 HP
>Magic potion (6 time) Restores 60 points of magic power immediately.
>Cephelo (20 time) Gives target tentacles
>Attraction (40 time) Makes the target like the next person they see a little more (Not Quite a love potion... but Crystal is working on it)
>Alchemist's Fire (20 Time) Explodes and lights things on fire
[Note, you can suggest new potions for Crystal to learn or potions for her to try to improve She'll look them up when she gets the chance]
>>
File: Possible Future Dust-n-Gem.png (548KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Possible Future Dust-n-Gem.png
548KB, 1200x1200px
Sorry about the small amount of posts tonight. I ended up spending too much time on that map and balacing out the potions and items for the store was also more time consuming than it should have been.
Either way, calling it here, good night.
>>
>>30597015

Ask the shopkeeper what he thinks about what has been going on?

buy the crowbar and folding knife.

Have Crystal brew these.

1 health potion
1 magic potion
1 mammoth potion
2 cyto-crash alpha potions
>>
>>30597008
>>30597015

>>You decide to drive through woodland park and down Interstate 6.

Wait, are we going through the route that most of it is not even on the map? huh?

>>30597015
any books on how to translate langauges here? Also do we know where our dad was staying in Las Pegasus.
>>
>>30597015
Ask crystal if she could make potion could shrink a pony or alien.
>>
>>30597015
>"Actually, do you think I can put clouds in jars?"
>>"Well, I could make a potion that makes a cloud but I think that they do this in Cloudsdale, yes? I believe you can just do this as a pegasus ,yes?"

Ask the shopkeeper stallion some questions:
>does he have any old or any jars he plans to recycle Gem could have to store clouds?
>Dusty: why would a store sell dynamite? Isn't that illegal and dangerous or something?
>has he encountered any monsters or people acting strange anymore? What's his take on what has happened?

Things to get:
>crowbar
>Lock-picking set and guide
>maybe a Woodland park keepsake? Us that like a souvenir?
>a single Explosides for emergencies

Things to do while back on the road:
>Gem communing with the stage
>Dusty reading the lockpicking guide

Things for Crystal to do: 50 time points
>Make a mammoth potion (-30)
>Make a a magic potion (-6)
>dedicate the last of the time points to learning how to make a shrinking potion as the third anon suggested (-14)
That is unless the time points are independent for when Crystal has the opportunities to learn or improve upon potions....
>a tangle potion (-10)
>a Cyto-Crash Alpha (-4)

>>30597445
Why brew a healing potion when we have food to replenish health? Is it so that who ever becomes large can be healed?

>>30598201
>any books on how to translate langauges here?
Why do you suggest that? Do you think we would need to learn a different language in the span of a few hours?
>Also do we know where our dad was staying in Las Pegasus.
I think it was a hotel.
>>
>>
>>30599770
>>
>>
>>30597015
+1 to the shrinking potion and I also want a cyto-crash, mammoth and tentacles. Let's also get the crowbar.
>>
File: lf171.png (148KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf171.png
148KB, 600x600px
>>30597445
>>30598542
>>30598845
>>30602360
>As you're perusing the store Dusty asks the shopkeeper, "Isn't it illegal to sell dynamite? and why does the sign on it say "Explosides"?"
>"Huh?" The shopkeeper asks, "Ah, I musta spelled it wrong. Made the sign this mornin, when I figured I was gonna go ahead and go ta work... And yeah, it's illegal, but it's also the end of the world, so iff'ya wanna blow your'self up I figure I might as well let ya do it while ya still can."
"Why did you decide to go into work if you think the world's going to end?"
>"Well, I was gonna go round, smashing windows, fuck'n in the part an steal'n things but, when I weent to actually go do those things, I realized that I didn't really wan to, an then I went to work... I think Ahm boring or somtin."
"Have you seen any monsters or any crazy ponies."
>"Yep, I got attacked by socks on my way inta work and I gots a cock thirsty stallion tied up in da back room. I've had him suck me off a couple times, but I don't know. Think I'm wait'n fer somepony ta come to raid the store so I can tie em up and add em o mah collection."
"Oh... Do you sell any jars that I could keep clouds in?"
>The stallion thinks for a bit, "Ah got six I'll sell ya for 2 bits."
"Alright. I'll take that, the crowbar, this lock picking set and a stick of dynamite."
>"That'll be 142 bits," You pay him, pleasure do'n buisiness wi'cha."
You Now have 71 Bits left.
>You get back out to Crystal and ask her to make a mammoth, magic, cyto-crash alpha and health potion.
"Actually, is there any way you could make a shrinking potion?"
>"Hmm" Crystal thinks, "Well maybe, I would be needing a bit of basil and milkweed to do it, but I may be able to do it later yes."
"Cool!"
>"Are we all done here, or should we look at another shop before we drive the rest of the way, yes?" Crystal asks.
>"Gem, I think we should go. That Shop pony creeped me out." Dusty comments.
>>
>>30602484
Lets look for a different shop. Might be able to get free stuff there.
>>
>>30602484
I agree Dusty. He's pretty creepy too...

let's pack things up and go before he thinks about trying to tie us up.
>>
>>30602484
>should we look at another shop before we drive the rest of the way, yes?" Crystal asks.

let's look for a shop that has basil and milkweed.
>>
>>30602484
Ask the pony how are the roads ahead. are they driveable?
>>
>>30602484
let's listen to the radio for the news this time.
>>
File: lf172.png (226KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf172.png
226KB, 600x600px
>>30602543
>>30602615
>>30602627
>>30602668
"Yeah, that shopkeeper was a creep. Hey Crystal, maybe we can go to a shop that sells basil and milkweed."
>"Okay, But I will not be able to make the shrinking potion until I read up on it. Yes."
>You find an apothecary and all three of you enter. A sour scent attacks your nose, as you enter the shop. You find a smiling mare with Bloodshot eyes smiling at you.
>"How can I," The mare giggles and snorts, "Help you?"
>Crystal gets the basil and milkweed and you look around the store.

Useful stock you find
>Alchemist's fire (12 bits)
>Health potion 120 HP (12 bits)
>Magic potion 120 MP (12 bits)
>Cyto-crash Gamma [12 turns 1 effect] (30 Bits)
>Night Beast (30 bits)
>Love potion (400 bits)
>fire poison (60 bits)
>Static explosion 60 (30 bits)
>Fungus explosion (20 Bits)

"Do you know how clear the roads are up ahead?"
>"They're like, good for everything like getting all free love."
"Huh?"
>"Like last night I did so many things. I was all like. Jumping on other people and then I like, got high and now I'm like, time to work. Then I'm like, "do I ever like work", and then I'm like "Do I ever work on weed!?" and now I've got a jar. and I'm like, not horny anymore."
"Uhh..."
>The mare giggle-snorts again, "Like, don't think about it too hard."
>>
>>30602863
I want us to say something stupid about weeds, but I can't think of anything. How are alpha and Gamma different?
>>
>>30602863
Health potion and ask if there anything we could do to get the love potion.
>>
>>30602941
Maybe Crystal would be able to find a way to complete hers with a bit of help.
>>
>>30602863
Ask what is that jar with all the smoke coming out?
>>
>>30602863
buy the alchemist fire.
>>
>>30602863
Ask if she's feeling okay?

You're eyes look weird.

let's buy the fire potion and ask what her name is.
>>
>>30602863
what's with the chicken you have hanging u there miss? (can we tell if that's rubber or real?)
>>
>>30602863
Kush is the cure to those sex freaks
I finally understand
>>
>>30602863
Ask what the night beast and the fire poison potions are.

Also how thick is that smoke coming out of the jar? Is it affecting us any?
>>
File: lf173.png (241KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf173.png
241KB, 600x600px
>>30602936
>>30602941
>>30602956
>>30602997
>>30603025
>>30603035
>>30603061
>>30603078
>>30603118
"I'm sorry it's bothering me, is that a real dead bird?"
>"Yep it's for making stuff. We've got a whole pile in the back. Organic Though. I might sell them soon since, no new meat now. and they probably won't be in like potions."
>"Miss, are you okay?" Dusty asks, "Your eyes are all red."
>The mare just giggle, "You're so funny. I could just eat you up. Actually, I could eat any of you. Mmmmm...."
"What does the fire poison do?"
>"Lights people on fire from the inside. They like, make the flame and it like, really hurts."
"What's the difference Between Cyto-crash Alpha and Gama?"
>"Gama is like, more potent."
"I think We'll take a health potion and an alchemist's fire, and... I want the love potion but it's really expensive... Is there anything I could maybe do for it?"
"Hmm... That's a really potent potion. You like, give it to some pony and they'l like fall in love with the first person they see. and if they like kiss withing a day, they're like stuck, and if they like, make love and the stallion nuts in a day, then like, they're both stuck for life. Like, I can't give you any but I can show you what ponies do with the love potion if you want, but you'll have to tell me who the pony you want the potion for is like. unless you just wanna kiss."
"What's that smokey jar on your desk?"
>The mare picks it up and inhales the weird smoke before coughing a bunch, "It's a magic portal to cloud 9. That's like, where I'm at. Wanna try?"
>"I do not think this is a good idea, yes." Crystal says.
>"Don't be a nerd spectacles, If they wanna try free love you're not gonna stop em." The shop owner mare responds.
>"They are too young to be exposed to that stuff, Yes."
>"You wanna get your teeth bucked in bitch?"
>>
File: Alchemist Family Reunion.png (388KB, 1200x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemist Family Reunion.png
388KB, 1200x1050px
Calling it here for the night
Also:

>Hidden Gem HP: 143
SP:4 (Stave Power)
Items:
-cheese stick
-goggles
>scarf
>Nail bat (+7)
-walkie talkie
-Choco roll
-Fruit taffy
>stave

>Dusty Miller HP:115
Items:
-Flashlight (+2)
-walkie talkie
-frying pan (+5)
>Shin Guards
-Notebook & Pen
-cookie
-Choco roll
-Bird
>Ray gun (50)

>Crystal Lattice Max 135
Items:
>lacrosse stick (+5)
-Cyto-Crash Alpha X6 (causes rapid biological changes that hinder the enemy)5 turns
-mist (makes you into a cloud entity) X1
-magic (+60MP)
-Health potion 60
-mammoth (makes you big And hairy)
-Choco roll
-Fruit taffy

-Car-
mammoth, magic, cyto-crash alpha and health
-crowbar
-lock picking set
-stick of dynamite (1200)
-6 sodas
-8 pudding cups
-Rope (12 feet)
-Equestia Atlas
-Tarp (8X10 feet)
-3 sleeping bags
-Metal Flashlight (+5)
-Picture of Gem's father (+Feels)

-Healing Items-
Fruit taffys +40HP
Cookie- restores 30HP
Soda +30 HP
Pudding cup +75% Max life
>>
>>30603301
there's no need to fight you two. I was just curious what it was. It smells a bit weird... and you are suppose to breath it in? why?
>>
>>30603332
Since she has a love potion, I wonder if she knows a way to help Crystal improve the attraction potion. possible upgrades I can think of is making into a lust potion and than finding a way to turn it into a smoke bomb so it'll become an orgy potion.
>>
>>30603301
that's okay miss. I was wondering what it was.

purchase what we want and bid her good day.
>>
>>30602484
Requesting an artists rendition of the back room.
>>
>>30603301
Crystal is our friend not this new silly shouty unicorn.
We have to be the big heroes, we can't be getting all silly or angry with each other.
>>
>>30603301
Politely step in and turn her down, I think it's time to leave.
>>
>>30603301
take crystal to the side and ask what that stuff is?
>>
>>30603301
she is high af, unless we want something more personal from her, it's time to leave
>>
>>30603301
urge them not to fight.

Let's give that thing a try.. maybe? not too much if it's as bad tasting as it is smelling. and if it is bad we won't try it again. I mean we've tried other grown up stuff earlier. what's special about this that has Crystal worried.

Ask why you have to breath the smoke in. isn't a bit hard to breath to do so?
>>
>>30603301
Let's listen to the news on the radio
>>
>>30603301
Ask Dusty if he thinks my dad is going to be alright. Did the aliens take him or does he think they are hiding somewhere
>>
>>30603301
Ask what she means by "free love"
>>
>>30603301
let's leave. what time is it? is it lunchtime? maybe we could meet someone more normal on the road.
>>
File: lf174.png (759KB, 1205x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf174.png
759KB, 1205x600px
>>30603604
>>30605704
>>30607635
>>30603672
>>30604364
>>30603360
>>30605013
>>30605181
>>30606589
>>30606809
>>30607635
>>30608513
>You step between the two mares
"Hey! I just want to ask some questions. Do you have to breath it in?"
>"Yeah, that's like, how you get it inside."
"Okay, what do you mean by free love?"
>"You know, like nature intended, where nobody has like, one partner, and you can make love whereever, like one big herd."
"Well that sounds nice, but I think I'll pass on the smokey stuff. I just want to buy these please.
>You purchase the Alchemist's fire (12 bits) and Health potion 120 HP (12 bits) and leave.
You now have 47 bits.
>All of you get back in the car and start driving.
>"Crystal, what was that stuff?" Dusty asks.
>"It was the cannabis sativa it is a drug. yes."
>"Why were you so angry at her about it?"
>"I don't like drugs. It is for personal reasons... yes."
"Alright... Hey Dusty, do you thin my dad is gonna be alright?"
>"Your dad gem? Yeah, I think he'll be fine... Honestly, your dad is a little scary sometimes."
"No he's not!"
>"He is though, I remember I was waiting in your house one time, for you to get back from the store and he started talking to me about stringing up bad-guys by their guts. and sometime he punches me in the shoulder and sometimes it kinda hurts."
"That just means he likes you Dust."
>"I don't know, I understand the punches, but I think he was trying to make me barf."
"Pssht, I remember this one tape he has that we listen to in the car, and there are some stallions on a fishing boat, and then they start accidentally running each-other over. That one will make you barf."
>"Can we stop talking about barf?" Dusty pleads.
"Yeah, I could use some radio."
>After a long drive you finally take a big bridge up to Las Pegasus, on your way in you see a bunch of purple goop everywhere and all of the ponies are gone.
>"You remember which hotel your dad stayed at? Yes?" Crystal asks, while stopping the car.
>>
>>30608590
>>30608590
what time of day is it? is it close to midday or dusk?

we should probably park away from that goop.

Ask crystal and dusty what they think that goop is? looks like something that overflowed from the cafeteria blender.
>>
>>30608590
I wonder if everybody is trapped in the goop?
>>
>>30608590
I think the hotel was Woodland Park.

(do we know where in las pegasus that is?)
>>
>>30608590
where's a safe place to park the car? I don't trust that goo.
>>
>>30608590
Let's get out and poke the goop with a stick.
>>
>>30608804
>>30608590
Nah let's bottle some of it for later study.

Also who were the last ponies we saw along the road before we got here and how far ago was it?
>>
>>30608590
GO outside and collect some clouds. Did we get the jars?
>>
>>30608590
Check out the pyramid guys. It's the Luxor.
>>
>>30608590
break out the gear and make sure everyone has working walkie talkies incase we have to split up.
>>
File: lf175.png (377KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf175.png
377KB, 600x600px
>>30608647
>>30608672
>>30608698
>>30608797
>>30608804
>>30608834
>>30608850
>Thinking back you remember Dad answering the phone with his company's name and his own, but he never said which hotel it was.
"All I have is the phone number, and I know that dad sells time shares for condominiums in Woodland Park."
>"Hey Gem, maybe we can use the number to find the hotel in the phone book!" Dusty suggests.
"That sounds like it will take a while. Let's check out the goo first."
You try poking the goo but it does nothing. Something about it makes you really not want to touch it.
>"Do we have something we can put some in so we can figure out what it is later?" Dusty asks.
"Actually, I bought some jars for clouds! I'm gonna go get them!"
>You use your jars and get one jar of goo, and fly up to bottle 5 clouds for yourself.
>"So, now where should we be going, yes?" Crystal asks.
"I don't know I'm thinking."
>"I have always wanted to see the pyramid, shall we go there first, please?" Crystal asks.
>>
>>30608965
I guess that's fine, Crystal.

Let's just be sure not to touch any of this goop and be on the lookout for monsters or ponies.
>>
>>30608965
I guess we could Crystal. it may have a phonebook there.

By the way what do you think of what that mare said about Free love?
>>
>>30608965
break out the gear and make sure everyone has working walkie talkies incase we have to split up.
>>
You guys may want to redistribute the gear and equipment.

Items:
-cheese stick
-goggles
>scarf
>Nail bat (+7)
-walkie talkie
-Choco roll
-Fruit taffy
>stave
-Cloud in a jar x5
-jar of purple goo

Items:
-Flashlight (+2)
-walkie talkie
-frying pan (+5)
>Shin Guards
-Notebook & Pen
-cookie
-Choco roll
-Bird
>Ray gun (50)

>Crystal Lattice Max 135
Items:
>lacrosse stick (+5)
-Cyto-Crash Alpha X6 (causes rapid biological changes that hinder the enemy)5 turns
-magic (+60MP)
-Health potion 60
-Choco roll
-Fruit taffy

>Car
-crowbar
-lock picking set
-6 sodas
-8 pudding cups
-Rope (12 feet)
-Equestia Atlas
-Tarp (8X10 feet)
-3 sleeping bags
-Metal Flashlight (+5)
-Alchemist's fire
-health potion 120

Bits 47

-Healing Items-
Fruit taffys +40HP
Cookie- restores 30HP
Soda +30 HP
>>
>>30608965
To the pyramid! Let's find something cool there.
>>
>>30609059
We should give the crowbar to Crystal for her to use her great strength
>>
>>30608965
>>30609059

Gem- pick up crowbar, rope, and picture of dad

Dusty -pick up flashlight and lockpicking set.

Crystal -dynamite, health potion, and alchemist fire.

what time of day is it Bath?

Anyway make sure car is parked at safe spot and get ready for anything.
>>
>>30609059
Leave the Jar of Goo in the car

Leave 3 Jars of clouds in the car

Leave the bird in the car (Why the hell did you anons get that?)

Leave the Hearts and hooves Day card (From Gem) in the car

Leave 1 Crag, 1 Nightwing, and 1 Delve in the car.

Replace the lacrosse stick with the crowbar

Give Dusty the lock picking set

Give the Alchemist's fire and the health potion to Crystal

Give the stick of dynamite to Crystal

Replace and evenly distribute (2 each) the Chocolate rolls with the soda's
>>
>>30609097
It's better to replace Crystal's weapon with something a little more practical. Like the crowbar.
>>
>>30609107
>Leave the bird in the car (Why the hell did you anons get that?)

wait a bird? when did we get a bird? and why did we take it with us?
>>
>>30609129
Hell if I know, but if we're bringing a pet with us...

>>30609059
Let's go loot a drug store or a pet store for so sunflower seeds. and other food.
A drug store would be common in this city. Or maybe we can loot the bar of the casino for nuts.
>>
>>30609153
>>30609129
Actually I had you drop the bird, That was a mistake in the text file... Sorry.
>>
>>30609159
We're so gonna make molotovs when we find the Bar's (I know there's never just a single one in these types of casinos).
>>
File: lf176.png (305KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf176.png
305KB, 600x600px
>>30609001
>>30609009
>>30609025
>>30609066
>>30609082
>>30609097
>>30609107
>>30609113
You change up your Gear, Crystal Picks up the crowbar as her weapon, You store some of your jars, crystal drops some of her potions and picks up the dynamite, and dusty takes the lockpick.
You see Dusty store a hearts and hooves day card you gave him in the car.
"Dusty? You still have that?"
>"Dusty starts blushing, "uhhhhhhhahhh It was just stuck in the bottom of my saddlebag... I forgot to pull it out."
"That thing is like, 2 years old, did we even hang out back then?"
>Dusty laughs nervously, "Hey look it's like, 5 o'clock, we should get moving!"
The three of you make you way to the pyramid, until the path to is becomes completely covered in goo.
"Well, I guess we're not walking there..."
>You look over and see a giant face made out of the goop, this startles you and you jump back almost hitting Dusty.
"What the heck is this stuff!?.. Guys? Do you think the ponies are all trapped in the goop?"
Neither of them answer.
Looking around you notice that there are faces all over in the goo. You're not sure how you missed it before, but they are everywhere.
>>
>>30609306
Shoot the big glob face with the Ray Gun. I'll be disappointed if you make a roll bath. No way should anyone be able to miss that shot.

Scratch that. Ask Dusty to ready a shot at the big face. Gem will try to communicate with it. If the goo becomes hostile then Dusty will fire at it as we retreat.
>>
>>30609306
I really hope this isn't the Smooze. If that's the case then we need the Rainbow of light to defeat it!

Or turning on the light on the pyramid. Or shining the flashlight on it? Actually never mind as that won't work since there's already light out.
>>
>>30609306
If it turns out to be an enemy use the fire potion.
That's the blob weakness in dark souls
>>
>>30609385
The Ray gun also deals fire damage right? I'd rather go with something with multiple uses then a single use item, unless we're fighting a boss.
>>
>>30609306
Dusty- is the goo doing anything? do a exam of it.

Gem- Ready weapon just in case

Crystal- do the same.
>>
>>30609306
stick close and try to find a way around the goo.

Is the goo moving any? Can we tell if there is ponies?
>>
>>30609306
Communicate with it but if it doesn't respond shoot it.
>>
>>30609306
>>30609306
let's leave. I have a bad feeling about this...
>>
File: lf177.png (634KB, 600x1810px) Image search: [Google]
lf177.png
634KB, 600x1810px
>>30609324
>>30609345
>>30609401
>>30609407
>>30609458
>>30609477
"Dusty, ready the ray gun, I'm gonna see if we can talk to it."
>"Alright Gem."
>Dusty observes the goo.
It's slightly crusty dried out purple goo.
"Hello!"
>The Goop doesn't respond.
"What are you? Why are you here?"
>Nothing...
>Dusty's trigger hoof gets itchy and he fires at the goo blowing the face up!
"Dusty!? Why did you do that!?"
>"I'm sorry Gem, I'm just worried."
"Why, it's not doing anything?"
This stuff reminds me of a story my mom told me about a monster, that moth ponies fought... It was called-"
>You hear a bit of squelching coming from the hole dusty blew in the goop. As you look over you see two eyes poke out before a darker purple goo begins to emerge from the hole.
>"The Smooze!" Dusty yells!
>Dusty's eyes lock on the emerging foe as he is stiffened by the goofy looking horror before him.

>The Smooze (Small sample)
>HP 400 (+40 each turn)
-Engulf
-Slam
-Enrage
-Grow
Weaknesses
Seems to be susceptible to drying. But... nothing can truly stop it.
>>
File: moth_concept.png (162KB, 611x462px) Image search: [Google]
moth_concept.png
162KB, 611x462px
Items:
-cheese stick
-goggles
>scarf
>Nail bat (+7)
-walkie talkie
-sodas 2
-Fruit taffy
>stave
-Cloud in a jar x2
-Rope (12 feet)

Items:
-Flashlight (+2)
-walkie talkie
-frying pan (+5)
>Shin Guards
-Notebook & Pen
-cookie
-sodas 2
>Ray gun (50)
-lock picking set

>Crystal Lattice Max 135
Items:
>crowbar
-Crag X2 (Turns you more rocky)
-Nightwing (Makes you more Bat like)
-Delve X2 (Makes you more fish like)
-magic (+60MP)
-Health potion 60
-sodas 2
-Fruit taffy
-Alchemist's fire
-health potion 120

>Car
-lacrosse stick (+5)
-3 Choco rolls
-8 pudding cups
-Equestia Atlas
-Tarp (8X10 feet)
-3 sleeping bags
-Metal Flashlight (+5)
-Cloud in a jar x3
-jar of purple goo
-Crag (Turns you more rocky)
-Delve (Makes you more fish like)
Bits 47

-Healing Items-
Fruit taffys +40HP
Cookie- restores 30HP
>>
>>30609535
>Seems to be susceptible to drying
The more surface area it covers (the party avoiding the smooze as it follows after) The faster it'll dry in direct sunlight. Las Pegasus if it's anything like the real world example should be very hot, if pony weather systems have any say in the matter.

Crystal - Find a cloud to static shock it

Dusty - fly up into the air and use observe some more

Crystal - Sorry, but you'll need to run around so it covers more surface. Hopefully it'll dry it out faster. Or use Swipe. Maybe both.
>>
>>30609535
Well now we've done it. that was a dumb move.

is there some place we could run or hide at where the smooze would loose us and maybe go back to a idle state? Perhaps gem and dusty together could airlift Crystal to safety.
>>
>>30609535
>>30609542
Duck inside? Run and hide?
>>
>>30609535
Crystal should use the crag potion on it to temporarily harden it and give us time to GTFO.
>>
>>30609535
Dusty is party flutter pony right? Use your flutter magic! Only the flutter ponies stand a chance against the smooze!

>>30609554
I suggest sticking to melee attacks unless we accidentally free more smooze with some stray shots.

>>30609586
It's not like any of us could have predicted this would happen.

>>30609599
We might get trapped if we're found in a building.

>>30609603
That might would, though my jew side doesn't like it. It's probably worth a shot.
>>
>>30609636
We can scavenge for more ingredients later. We'll have to look for something to counter this stuff anyway.
>>
>>30609535
Never close your eyes when firing a gun dusty
>>
>>30609636
I was being funny until posting removed all my cheeky little music notes.

>>30609535
Once the character realize it has regen I wonder if we should split up to try and spread the sample too thin or try to outrun it.
>>
>>30609535
Dusty needs to fly up and observe.
>>
>>30611251
Yeah no shit? I already suggested that.
>>
>>30611251
>>30611297

we kinda already did that. that's why we know it's health and attacks.
>>
>>30611333
Who said we can't do it again to learn how much damage it can deal for each attack, or the chance it can hit?
>>
>>30611450
well it's up to Bath to say if that's how observe works or not.
>>
>>30609535
>Seems to be susceptible to drying.

>>30611463
Oh Shed anon. I just had an idea. What if we go scavenge for salt? Maybe if we pour an unhealthy amount of salt on the thing it'll help with the drying process.
We'll split the party. Gem and Crystal will distract the small sample, as Dusty flies up and use Observe (or maybe that is not needed) to look for a Grocery or Convenient Store. He could take a grocery bag and take as much salt as he could carry.
If Dusty's part can go without interruption, I think we'll have a good....maybe 1-3 rounds before Dusty regroups. 3-5 if things get nasty for him.
And even then it'll take some time fore the smooze to dry out. Then again the salt might not have any affect against it.

If only we had some flutter magic guys.
>>
>>30609535
Can we use the stave of speed to generate enough heat to dry it out. Or use it to escape far away.
>>
>>30609535

Ask Crystal if her potions work on smooze.
>>
>>
File: 20170728_205757.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_205757.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Heads up not gonna be able to run tonight since some things came up.
>>
>>30615451
Alcohol is bad my man
>>
>>30616117
He's fueled by the stuff.
>>
>>30609535
Ask Dusty what else he knows about the smooze.
>>
>>30615451
>Find a bottle of ketchup for some reason
>>
File: lf178.png (234KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf178.png
234KB, 600x600px
>>30609554
>>30609586
>>30609603
>>30609636
>>30609686
>>30611251
>>30611501
>>30613483
>>30618616
You are now fighting a small sample of The Smooze.
>The Smooze begins growing and heals 50HP
>The Smooze gains 40 HP from being the Smooze.

Dusty backs away from the monstrosity and observes it a little better.

>HP 490 (+40 each turn)
-Engulf (Grapple) 60%
-Slam 40 85%
-Enrage (inflicts curse enraging the victim) 80%
-Grow Replenish 50 HP +10 to attacks.
Weaknesses:
Seems to be susceptible to drying. Dusty was told that long ago His ancestors who were called the flutterponies defeated the unstoppable smooze with ancient magics, unfortunately Dusty does not know these ancient magics. The Smooze has no top health cap.

>"G-Gem, I think it really is the Smooze..."
"Crystal, do your potions work on the smooze? Can you use the crag on it to petrify it?"
>"I do not know, I have never seen a smooze, yes."
>Crystal Lattice uses a Crag potion on the Smooze The smooze engulfs the potion and begins singing acapella, "You can't stop me!"
>Hidden gem flies up into the air and gets a cloud, saving her bottled clouds.

HP: 490

>Hidden Gem
HP: 123

>Crystal Lattice
HP:115

>Dusty Miller
HP:80
>>
>>30629376
Ask Crystal and Dusty for ideas on how to dry it out.
>>
>>30629376
Crystal should use a mist potion so we can all just fly away. Aim for a rooftop incase it has ranged attacks.
>>
>>30629523
[Hint]
The Nightwing potion will also grant Crystal the ability to fly.
>>
>>30629537
Also grants intangibility.
>>
>>30629537
ugh... we left it in the car...

>>30629376
Ask the others if we should run or fight it?
>>
>>30629571
>gain's health every single turn.
The logical choice is to run away and prepare for future fights.
>>
>>30629571
1 out of 2 were put in there.
>>
>>30629376
Tell Dusty to shoot the thing with the ray gun

Crystal get the bat potion ready

Gem hit the smooze with lightining.
>>
>>30629604
The fight was started with the raygun.
>>
>>30629635
yes. hitting the stuff that was dried.

This time it would be hitting what's alive and moving.
>>
>>30629593
Crystal - take a rightwing potion. Fire raygun.

Dusty - give the raygun to Crystal, then look for a phone to call Gem's house to ask your mom how to fight the smooze.

Gem - static shock

We need to buy Dusty some time.
>>
>>30629376
We need to get out of its melee range if we have any hope to defeat this evil.
>>
>>30629643
It has a cooldown
>>
>>30629644
see >>30629663
>>
>>30629376

Gem-can the stave generate enough speed to make it solidify again?
>>
File: lf179.png (513KB, 1205x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf179.png
513KB, 1205x600px
>>30629506
>>30629571
>>30629592
>>30629604
>>30629644
>Hidden Gem Tries to use Static charge and misses.
>Dusty Not knowing what to do Tries firing the ray-gun, and if fails (Ray-gun recharges after the next turn.
The Smooze Slams Crystal and inflicts 40 damage.
"Crystal! are you Okay!"
>Crystal Lattice pulls out a Nightwing potion and drinks it.
>The Smooze gains 40 HP from simply being.
"Dose anypony know what to do!?"
>"Lie down and let me Smooze you." The Smooze responds.
>"We Need to RUN!" Dusty yells!
>"I agree... Yes," Crystal agrees.

HP: 530

>Hidden Gem
HP: 143

>Crystal Lattice
HP:95

>Dusty Miller
HP:115

Crystal Latice's move set has changed
Crystal Lattice HP:135
[Abilities]
Flying, eco location worse eyesight.
[Actions]
-Skyslash 20 60%
-Flurry strike 5 damage (Chain of strikes with weapon or hooves until a strike fails) accuracy 55%
-Tackle 25 50% (25% to grapple)
-Potion ?
-Swipe 10 80% (Interrupts attacks on Crystal only counters attackers)
-sky dodge 90% (avoids attacks aimed at Crystal)

[Reminder]
Fleeing from battle will sacrifice your entire turn while your party attempts to flee and any currently grappled allies will bu stuck with the enemies if the attempt is successful. Also trying to carry knocked out party members will slow you down but knocked out party members can also be left to your enemy if you flee if you choose. If fleeing from battle is unsuccessful enemy attacks for that turn will go as planned and you essentially just loose that turn.
>>
>>30629796
Can we sky dodge into fleeing, or is it flee only? Either way, we run and guide Crystal since she now has worse vision.
>>
>>30629796
Dusty and Crystal flee to the castle casino

Gem try to use the speed stave to heat things up and dry it in place.
>>
>>30629796
Can Gem use her speed power to aid (carry) Crystal or Dusty in fleeing?
>>
>>30629820
I have no clue how you expect this to work.
>>
>>30629832
speed generates heat. and heat dries stuff.
>>
>>30629850
We'd catch on fire before we generated enough heat to effect it.
>>
File: lf180.png (321KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf180.png
321KB, 600x600px
>>30629810
>>30629820
>>30629829
>The Smooze attempts to attack Crystal again. and fails.
The Smooze gains 40HP
>Crystal begins to Flee but she is a very bad flier and seems to have lost her bearings.
Hidden Gem calls upon the power of the Stave to help Crystal take to the sky.
>The party flees from battle, and they are successful.
>As you are all flying away you notice the sun beginning to set.
>"Does anypony else hear a cracking sound? Yes?" Crystal asks.
>Dusty looks to the ground, "The dried smooze! It's starting to break apart!"
>You look down and sure enough, large cracks in the smooze are forming and darker purple goop is seeping up from the cracks.
"Do you think we'd be safe on the fake castle?"
>"I don't know, it looks like there are purple stains pretty high on some of the hotels." Dusty answers.
As you look out you see a light shining from the top of the castle... and one from the hotel with a roller-coaster on it... and one from the hotel shaped like a giant circus tent. in fact, you're staring to see lights on the tops of most of the hotels.
>>
>>30630012
what about your car? will it be safe?
>>
>>30630012
Ask Crystal if there's anything she needs to get at the car or some place safer to put it? Cause it might get smoozed.
>>
>>30630012
How long will your potion last? Do you think we can drive your car the outerlimits of the city, then come back to investigate the lights?
>>
>>30630012
"let's fly to the castle."
>>
>>30630012
if there's lights up there maybe that's where the ponies are at.

Should we split up with Dusty and Crystal getting the car to safety while Gem investigates? We can communicate with the walkie talkies.
>>
>>30630012
Urge Dusty to next time to be more careful before he shoots the raygun next time. Let's hope that we don't get trapped here ourselves because that thing is loose again.
>>
File: lf181.png (727KB, 1205x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf181.png
727KB, 1205x600px
>>30630025
>>30630058
>>30630064
>>30630079
"Hey, how long is that potion gonna last?"
>"This nightwing one? If it is longer than the last one 6 hours. Yes."
"Good, we might need to..."
>Something suddenly occurs to you.
"Crystal, your Car!"
>The three of you speed over to the car but you only arrive in time to watch is get smoozed.
>"Well, now what?" Dusty asks.
"Lets go check out the castle hotel."
>"The Vorpal." Crystal corrects you.
"Yeah, that one, I think I saw some lights on it."
>The three of you fly over to the hotel and find a couple of ponies camping on top.
>A
Unicorn sees Dusty and asks, "A Moth? Did the reservation decide to help out!?""
>"Reservation?" Dusty asks.
>"You're not from the Reservation?"
>You land on the hotel.
"No we're not. What's going on here?"
>"Well the purple stuff calls itself the Smooze... and it's eating the town" the Earthpony answers you, "Wait where did you all come from."
"We're here to look for my dad."
>"Well, you might have a hard time, the pegasi have been helping ponies out of the town ever since this smooze attacked. it's been taking them a long time to do though. that's why we're camped out up here." The stallion answers.
>>
File: Goggle Gem ready to attack.png (108KB, 434x421px) Image search: [Google]
Goggle Gem ready to attack.png
108KB, 434x421px
>>
>>30630193
show them the picture of gem's dad and ask if any of them have seen them.

Ask them how did the smooze get dried and solid for awhile?
>>
>>30630193
That doesn't sound right. The news said that they lost all contact with Las Pegasus and that everybody is missing, but if refugees are being safely escorted out of the city, than there would've been mention of a massive monster attack and survivors.
>>
>>30630193
Ask where the reservation is and who's there?
>>
>>30630193
Ask about the Reservation and show them the picture of dad, then ask how we can help.
>>
>>30630193
Do you think we'll be fine by morning? I hope the smooze won't be able to reach us from here.
Does anyone haves phone or know where we can use one?
>>
>>30630193
Anyone know anything about how the flutter ponies beat the smooze?
>>
>>30630193
Ask what happened to the ponies caught in the smooze.
>>
>>
File: lf182.png (407KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf182.png
407KB, 600x600px
>>30630200
>>30630242
>>30630251
>>30630436
>>30630808
>>30631645
>>30632688
"Wait the News said that they lost contact, How are you all being evacuated if they lost everypony?"
>"It's not the government kid," The Stallion answers, " It's the pegasi that were in town when this all happened. I haven't seen hide or hair of the Royal guard or the military yet."
>"Oh... What about the phones? Do you know where one is?" Dusty asks.
>"Phone lines are down." The stallion sternly answers.
>"Oh... so do you think it''s safe up here?" Dusty asks.
>"No! You should probably leave, or help us leave."
>"How did the Smooze freeze up? Please" Crystal asks.
>The mare answers, "Well it wasn't fast. It took like six hours to stop moving after the sun came up, but as you can see now, it didn't last."
"What happened to the ponies who got Smoozed?"
>The mare hesitates, "No idea, we never saw them again. but the ones who just got some Smooz on them, got really angry and irritable, for like, no reason."
>"Wait, you said something about a reservation?" Dusty asks "Who is there?"
>"There are actually two, a changeling hive and a Moth pony reservation. We heard from the pegasi that they were trying to get them to help but, The moth ponies from the reservation really hate pegasi for some reason. I don't know the details though." The stallion answers.
>"Gem, maybe they would know how to stop the Smooze!" Dusty answers.
"Maybe.... By the way did either of you two see my dad?"
>You give the photo of your dad to the two ponies and they look at it.
>"Yeah, That's that crazy pegasus that was shoving ponies that had lost their minds into a locked room before the smooze. Kinda bossy, like he thought he should be in charge or something." The Stallion answers, "No idea where he went though, probably got Smoozed.
>"Seriously," the mare snaps at him, "That's her dad you're talking about. The poor thing came all the way here just to search for him!"
>"So, what does it matter? Either way we're screwed."
>>
>>30636292
Oh, ye shite bout me bah? Are ya 'avin a giggle? Mate oi'll fockin kick yer arse so 'ard. We fokin fought monsters yesterday n' I bashed a pony with this 'ere bat.
Did ja know ponies dun die, aye mate? Ya wanna tesh ya face in me bat?
>>
>>30636292
how many are here in this building? Also I don't believe that my dad would get smoozed.
>>
>>30636292
Maybe instead of waiting here help or the Smooze arrive, you guys can help us.We'll, be safer in a group.
>>
>>30636292
when did the smooze show up and how?
>>
>>30636292
How can we get into contact with the changeling or the moth reservations?
>>
>>30636292
Does Dusty know anything about moth ponies that live on reservations?

Part of me thinks our awesome love/friendship might sway them to help, another part worries Dusty might just be seen as a race traitor.
>>
>>30636292
>"Phone lines are down." The stallion sternly answers
Do you know why? Any guesses?

>"Oh... so do you think it''s safe up here?" Dusty asks.
>"No! You should probably leave, or help us leave."
Do you have any suggestions?

>"There are actually two, a changeling hive and a Moth pony reservation
Do you know where they might be? So the Moth ponies don't like the pegasi, but what are the changelings doing?
>>
>>30636292
If the ponies they were rescuing haven't been taken out of the city, where did they go?
>>
>>30636292
We should try to help them and then get going to the moth pony reservation before Crystal's potion wears off.
>>
File: lf183.png (184KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf183.png
184KB, 600x600px
>>30636338
>>30636340
>>30636346
>>30636361
>>30636386
>>30636507
>>30636516
>>30636553
"What did you say about my dad?"
>"I said he's probably drowning in that purple goo right now." The stallion answers.
>You bite you lip and scowl at the older pony.
>The Mare butts in, "Don't listen to him sweetie, he's just sour because he lost his Winnings when the attack happened."
>"Hey! I won like 20,000 bits, and I was about to cash out!"
>"Sure, just like how you were gonna cash out when you told me that "This could be our last night," and, "We can pretend we're the last ponies in the world."
"Whatever, How many ponies are still in the hotel?"
>Both of the ponies fall silent.
>"I think we're the last two on this roof sweetie." The mare answers.
"Okay, well, what do you remember about the Smooze coming."
>"Everypony was fighting in the streets or locked up in their hotels, and then it came from the sewers and started filling in all around town. We rushed up here and them, while we were waiting for something to happen, The smooze stopped singing, and we noticed that it wasn't moving, Then the pegasi started picking up ponies from the roof, and then if was down to us, and then you all showed up," the mare answers.
>"where are they going to, yes?" Crystal asks.
>"No idea."
>"Well where are the reservations?" Dusty asks.
>"To the south," The stallion answers, "Moth pony one is down county roaqd 115 and changeling down 95."
"Any way we can get in contact with them?"
>"Go to them I guess," The stallion answers.
"Dusty, do you know anything about reservations?"
>"Well, my dad used to talk about growing up on one, he said it was like a farm... I don't know much though." Dusty answers
"By the way, I know my dad isn't smoozed, I've been fighting monsters and ponies and nobody dies, so unless you want to taste my bat upside your head, I'd stop."
>"You wanna fight little girl? I'll fuck you up just like you dad got fucked up by the smooze."
>"Stop," The mare pleads.
>>
>>30636612
Hmmm. You make a fair point. Better to just leave you here, right?
You can almost feel the smugness.
>>
File: Happy Dust.png (459KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Dust.png
459KB, 1280x1280px
Sorry about the short session but I'm gonna need to stop here for the night.

>Hidden Gem HP: 143/143
Items:
-cheese stick
-goggles
>scarf
>Nail bat (+7)
-walkie talkie
-sodas 2
-Fruit taffy
>stave
-Cloud in a jar x2
-Rope (12 feet)

>Dusty Miller HP:115/115
Items:
-Flashlight (+2)
-walkie talkie
-frying pan (+5)
>Shin Guards
-Notebook & Pen
-cookie
-sodas 2
>Ray gun (50)
-lock picking set

>Crystal Lattice HP: 95 /135
Items:
>crowbar
-Delve X2 (Makes you more fish like)
-magic (+60MP)
-Health potion 60
-sodas 2
-Fruit taffy
-Alchemist's fire
-health potion 120

>Car
-lacrosse stick (+5)
-3 Choco rolls
-8 pudding cups
-Equestia Atlas
-Tarp (8X10 feet)
-3 sleeping bags
-Metal Flashlight (+5)
-Cloud in a jar x3
-jar of purple goo
-Delve (Makes you more fish like)

Bits 47

-Healing Items-
Fruit taffys +40HP
Cookie- restores 30HP
Soda +30 HP
>>
>>30636612
Time to teach this bastard some manners.
>>
>>30636612
We fought an alien. Don't believe us? Dusty can you fire the Raygun in the air?

Now do YOU wanna fight?
>>
>>30636659
I'd rather fire it at him so he won't be given the chance to call it a stupid flashlight.
>>
>>30636659
>>30636705

let's not waste the shot guys.

>>30636612
Tell him that if he keeps acting like this then we'll just leave him behind. he can escape all on his own.
>>
>>30636734
Unlimited ammo on a regen timer.
>>
>>30636612
I bet your dick is the size of used pencil.
>>
>>30636747
This is a bath quest. It'll probably break from use at some point.
>>
>>30636749
That would explain a lot.

>>30636759
Than it's not a limited number of shots, it's just when Bath decides to randomly fuck us over, which could happen at any time. For all we know, this might be our last chance to use it, by that logic.
>>
>>30636768
Technically limited by probability?
>>
>>30636774
Irrelevant. The gun has unlimited ammo and it, just like anything else, can be taken away from us at any time. So we shouldn't be afraid of using it over something we neither have any way of predicting nor controlling.
>>
>>
>>30636612
We gotta blast him but dont let him know it's coming.
>>
>>30638828
let's not shoot the guy. Instead just threaten to leave him to the smooze.

>>30636612
Ask which Casino's are occupied by survivors. Offer to help her get out of the city.
>>
>>30636612
>>"To the south," The stallion answers, "Moth pony one is down county roaqd 115 and changeling down 95."
I didn't see that on the atlas pic you made. Fuck, we can't go back down there to check it.
Just how far south we talking here?

>"Hey! I won like 20,000 bits, and I was about to cash out!"
What's to stop you from going back down and trying to get it?

>Then the pegasi started picking up ponies from the roof
Do you remember which direction they were heading?

I don't think we're strong enough to carry the both of you out of here. Do either of you have experience with the Nightwing potion? If so then one of you can carry the other. If not then maybe instead, we could still try carrying you out of the city limits?
>>
>>30636636
Crystal: drink a soda

>>30636648
>>30636705
>>30638828
Are we sure that's safe? What if the broken machine made it so we hurt normally again?

>The Smooze Slams Crystal and inflicts 40 damage.
Oh, never mind. If that were the case then Crystal would have been dead or had some serious bruises a while ago.
>>
>>30641566
Than everybody smothered by the smooze died of suffocation.
>>
>>30638870
He obviously doesn't expect anything from us. Lets remember that we aren't the only pegasus trying to help ponies around here.
>>
>>30636612
>inb4 his friend or marefriend pulls the leash on his neck
>We all know who's the boss
>>
so is smooze's singing similar to the mighty poo?
>>
>>30642208
I presume from the description it is the Smooze from 1986's My Little Pony: The Movie, but The Great Mighty Poo would be pretty funny as well.
>>
>>30636612
give the stallion a glare and asks when was the pegasi last here?

how big does the smooze get?
>>
>>30636612
ask what their names are?
>>
Show this bitch ass nigga who the fuck he talking to.

Tear him a new boipussy with the bat and show him the power muh dick mufuga
>>
>>30643356
Meant for
>>30636612

Shieeeeet
>>
File: lf184.png (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf184.png
260KB, 600x600px
>>30636648
>>30636659
>>30636705
>>30636749
>>30638828
>>30638870
>>30641547
>>30641592
>>30642668
>>30641566
Crystal lattice Drinks a soda and restores 30HP
>Crystal Lattice HP: 125 /135
>You take a deep breath, and turn to the mare.
"Do you remember when you last saw the pegasi?"
>"About an hour ago."
"Do you know which way they headed?"
>"I think it was south... not rally sure."
"Do you know how far away the reservations are from the town?"
>"Me personally no. He might, but... I think they were close."
"Thanks, by the way, your friend needs to learn some manners."
>"He's not my friend." The mare answers.
>"Manners? Bold statement from a shrimpy little filly." The stallion answers.
>You walk over to Dusty.
"I spend too long fighting aliens to just deal with a pencil penis loser like you.
>"You reach into Dusty's saddle bag and grab the ray-gun while the stallion mockingly says, >"Oh I'm so scared."
>You pull the ray-gun on him and fire.
>The blast hits him upside his face and deals 50 damage.
>"Ahh! you fucking bitch!" The stallion shrieks while he stands back up.

You are now fighting a gambler stallion.

>Gambler Stallion HP: -50 /???

Hidden Gem HP: 143/143

Do Dusty and Crystal join this fight?
>>
>>30643387
And that's for calling me names.

Now will you hush or do you need another lesson?

Ask what both of their names are.
>>
>>30643387
"We took this gun from some alien w fought. I rather not use it again on you. Now do you both want our help or not?"

Keep the gun trained on him in case he's dumb enough to try to fight.
>>
>>30643387
Do you need a bit more, or are you ready to apologize for being a complete jerk?
>>
>>30643387
Are both of you sure there is no one else in this building?

We'll try to take you to safety.
>>
>>30643387
Ah hell no
This is 1vs1 m8

Smack the fuck up this bitch ass nigga before he gets any funny ideas while we ain't looking

Also trash talk
"20'000 bits ain't enough to change your miserable life, not even a small loan of a million bits could help your depressed ass out of your misery"
>>
>>30643430
So are we going with Bash as the attack?
>>
>>30643387
Crystal - swip

Dusty - Observe

Gem - Bluff and turn up the body glow from you're stave. Can you do that without using any so?
>"So you're a gambler. You feeling lucky punk? Well do ya? I think you need to apologize about my dad."
>>
>>30643465
Hopefully we don't have to keep fighting this jerk and he'll see reason after being shot.

>>30643387

Dusty - observe

Gem- sky defend. Tell him to don't be a freaking idiot and smack talk his would be rescuers. dad is alive and will be found.
>>
>>30643498
The Stave gives you 2 actions in a single turn, it does not take up a turn to use.
>>30643501
He is fighting you.
>>
>>30643465
Depends. Does he looks like he want to fight like a fucking retarded suicidal moron against someone wielding an alien laser weapon, at the same time not knowing that our gun has a cool down time so there's no way he can take advantage of that without prior knowledge?

I'm saying this because I want him to back the fuck down.
>>
>>30643508
Cool. Then glowy glowy then since it doesn't take up so by itself.

Prepare a bash.

What does sky defend do again? Anyone remember?
>>
>>30643519
Dodges on success and halves damage on failure for attacks aimed at the user.
>>
>>30643531
Cool. Sky defense is pretty useful. Wow I forgot that we used it with Dusty that one time.
>>
>>30643531
So you sure the unicorn is going to fight? What's the earth pony mare going to do?
>inb4 bath gives the gambler 400 or more hp for "balance" reasons.
>random unicorn out of a million turns out to be an adept magic of Canterlot or some shit.
Looks like we better buckle up guys.
>>
>>30643549
It's not that I'm complaining exactly. This is mostly just a bunch I have.
Thought highup, might be fair considering 2 of the three party members are children, and the adult is a wet noodle for her race.
>>
>>30643561
>bunch
*hunch
>>
>>30643387
Gem: sky defend and tell him to not be a idiot as we fought bigger.

Dusty: observe and urge them to stop fighting as the smooze is the real danger.

Crystal: do nothing but watch just in case.
>>
>>30643584
But Crystal wouldn't just sit back at watch her first few real friends get hit by some stranger if she could help it. Yes.
Why not, Crystal does what Dusty is doing and asks them to stop fighting, as a real threat is down below us. Yes.
Also, swip.
>>
File: lf185.png (185KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf185.png
185KB, 600x600px
>>30643399
>>30643414
>>30643430
>>30643498
>>30643501
>>30643509
>>30643519
>>30643539
>>30643584
"Now back off!"
>"You shot me!"
"I'll do it again."
>The unicorn points his horn at Gem and it begins to glow.
>Crystal Prepares to swipe at the Unicorn but he never gets close.
Hidden Gem Bashes the Stallion dealing 42 damage.
>The unicorn attempts to fire a magical pulse, and misses as he begins to stagger around.
"20,000 Bits isn't gonna fix You being a horrible pony and a million bits won't make you worth anything to any pony either! Stop now!"
>"F-fuck you, I can take ya.... yeah...."
Dusty observes the stallion.
>"Seriously, you need to stop," Dusty pleads.
>"Hey, fuck you too buddy" The stallion responds.

Empty pockets
HP: 120
-Pullse 20 75%
-kick 15 80%
-Magic Pin 10 (30% to grapple) 75%
-Brace -50%

Hidden Gem HP: 143

Dusty Miller HP:115

Crystal Lattice Max 125

The mare winces when you hit the stallion but stays out of the fight.
>>
>>30643722
Edit, he only has 25 of 120 HP left
>>
>>30643727
second edit, 28 HP
>>
>>30643722
He isn't worth taking damage from. Bash again, but aim for the knees so we don't knock him out.
>>
>>30643722
Do bash again but legs or back so he can still be conscious and not a burden when we bug out of here.
>>
File: lf186.png (133KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf186.png
133KB, 600x600px
>>30643756
>>30643764
>You bash empty pockets with your bat one more time sending 42 Hp of pain right into his ribs and he flops over.
>You nudge him with your bat.
"Are ya done?"
>"No fair, you had a bat." The stallion answers.
"You know that I could pretty much do anything I wanted to you right now."
>"What are you gonna do?"

Empty pockets is at your mercy.
>>
>>30643895
Rescue your ungrateful butt.

Ask what their names are and if they are ready to pack up and leave.
>>
>>30643895
Boop the bad pony.
>>
File: Smug Duster.png (37KB, 585x619px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Duster.png
37KB, 585x619px
Sorry about the barely coherent posts tonight. also I gotta call it here for tonight.
You guys are free to do whatever you want with the unicorn.
>>
>>30643895
I want you apologize about my dad.

Guys. She's an emotional filly looking for her dad. You think Gem will be reasonable?
Que the water works.
>>
>>30643895
I want you to apologise and be a nicer pony in the future; even if you don't I'll save you, it's what my dad would want me to do.
>>
>>30643895
At least try and save your life. Find my dad. Beat the smooze into unconsciousness.

Whos the mare? We never talked to her?
>>
I would really get a kick out of the Smooze singing like the Great Mighty Poo.
>>
>>30643895
>>You nudge him with your bat.
>"Are ya done?"
>>"No fair, you had a bat." The stallion answers.
You still lost to a filly.
You're lucky I don't have a sharpie or any crayola paint or I'd draw a monocle and mustache on your face.
>>
>>30643895
So where is the roof access? I want to go down to raid some mini-fridges of food.
>>
>>30643895
Ask how long will it take before the smooze get's super massive and high as these buildings again?
>>
File: lf187.png (388KB, 1205x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf187.png
388KB, 1205x600px
>>30643909
>>30643956
>>30643987
>>30645144
>>30647381
>You boop his snoot with your bat,
"Well first I'm gonna make you apologize about what you said about me dad."
>"Or what?"
"I'll tell eveypony you lost a fight against a little filly."
>"fine, I'm sorry I let you know that your dad is probably dead."
>You smack his hoof with the bat and he cries out in pain.
>"okay okay, I'm sorry! Geese!"
"Your lucky I don't feel like humiliating you more. Now grab your stuff we're gonna try to rescue... What were your names again?"
>"The mare perks up, "Oh, how rude of me, my name is Perl Necklace, and that rude stallion told me his name is Home plate runner, But I figured out his name is Empty Pockets."
>"Seriously?" The stallion whines.
>"We don't really have anything," the mare continues, "so we can go whenever."
>Just as she finishes saying that you hear wings flapping overhead followed by some pegasi landing on the building.
"Hello there," One of the pegasi greets you, "We had heard there were only two ponies left on this one, where did you three come from?"
>>
>>30650151
We just came into town searching for our father. Have you seen him. Show picture. Also, I think we should hurry since I see some purple in the picture.
>>
>>30650151
Tell them that we are looking for gem's father and show them the picture. Warn them that the smooze is alive and not dried up, but they probably saw that flying here.
>>
>>30650151
"we're from Cedar Springs and came to help rescue ponies and find my father."

Show them the picture ask if any of them has seen him. Also ask where are they taking all the ponies they rescued.
>>
>>30650151
ask what their names are? How many ponies have they rescued?
>>
>>30650151
how many ponies are left at the other buildings? Has anyone tried to contact either reservation to see if they can help with this crises?
>>
>>30650151
"we're from Cedar Springs and came to help rescue ponies and find my father."
This works^
>>
>>30650151
tell them our names. Ask where are they from.
>>
>>30650151
Our car got globbed by the goop. Any way you guys can help us get it back please? Maybe a large pegasi thunder storm?

Can you help us find the flutter pony or changeling Preservation? We need flytterpony magic to beat the Smooze, and I'm not afraid to beat the cooperation into them.
>>
>>30650151
Can we help find the other ponies in this city?
>>
>>30650151
After explaining why we're here and what we're doing let's ask if they tried driping salt on the smooz.
>>
File: lf188.png (224KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf188.png
224KB, 600x600px
>>30650176
>>30650194
>>30650227
>>30650259
>>30650392
>>30650532
"I'm Gem that's Dusty and that's Crystal, We came from Cedar Springs to find my dad, have you seen him?"
>You give the photo of your dad to the pegasus.
>"Yep, he's been helping us pick up ponies all day, Though last time I saw him he was doing something with that crazy mare that moved into town a few months ago.""He's safe!? I know he'd be safe! Ha I told you he didn't get smoozed! where is he!? I've gotta go see him!"
>You're almost jumping for joy until you realize that your dad would expect more from you.
"I mean, I wanna help you rescue more ponies first, then I would like to see my dad. The smooze came back to life, so it's important that we rescue them now."
>"Yeah, we noticed the smooze moving agian," a griffin answers.
"Well lucky for you these are the last two we were told to get, one of the other groups might have work for you though, personally I think our group is all too tired from carrying ponies all day to keep going."
"Oh..."
>"Besides, aren't you a little young to be participating in disaster relief, with your moth and bat friend?"
>"I am not really the bat pony," Crystal answers, "But for now I will be able to fly, yes."
>The pegasus gives Crystal an odd look, "Ooookaaaayyyy. well if it's alright with everypony I'd like to take to the sky and get a nap."
>Everypony agrees and you take off.
While in flight you ask the pegasus that seems to be in charge of this group some questions.
"So, where are you from?"
>"I live here, I'm actually a waiter in the Apllewood Grand casino. Name is Slight Hooves by the way."
"Cool! So, I hear there were two reservations nearby, has anypony tried to get help from them."
>"Yes, but neither of them seem to want to help, the changelings are busy with something going on in their hive that they won't tell us about and the moths are... angry... and don't want to help."
"Maybe I could try beating some Helpfulness into them!"
>Slight Hooves just chuckles.
>>
>>30650540
What about our car or the flutter ponies? As soon as we get them to cooperate, the sooner we can be rid of the smooze and the potentially activated ponies can be returned to normal.
>>
>>30650578
No, seriously. We've been fighting monsters and crazy ponies all of last night. Look we even have a stage and laser gun.
Glow and shoot laser gun, but make sure you're holding it securely so you don't drop it. And if you do, use your stave to fly down to retrieve it.
>>
>>30650578
where are the other groups at so we can see if they need help? also where are all the ponies rescued being taken to?
>>
>>30650578
Lets ask him about the crazy mare that our father was with. Also, Where are they taking everybody to keep them safe?

>>30650582
Lets just go down to the corner store and buy a big jar of flutter ponies. We neither know whether or not they exist in Bath's universe nor if their ability to combat the Smooze is something that's actually known.
>>
>>30650578
Would you or anyone who has been rescued like to help us help either one of the preservations?
The guards has been tied up, so it's up to us ordinary people to become heroes!

>>30650617
It was said that there was a preservation of them, and Dusty's mum said the flutters had the magics. That's a good enough reason to try, right?
>>
>>30650578
Ask where they last saw dad and what was this crazy mare he was talking about?

Ask what their names are too.
>>
>>30650578
ask what happens to ponies that have gotten smoozed?
>>
>>30650578
Introduce everyone and ask for some more info on our dad.
>>
>>30650578
Ask what happened in this city? Has anyone warned the government about this smooze?
>>
>>30650578

Tell them that we lost our car in the smooze is there a way to get it back?
>>
>>30650578
outside of smooze have they had to deal with crazy ponies or things coming to life much?
>>
File: lf189.png (425KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf189.png
425KB, 600x600px
>>30650614
>>30650617
>>30650642
>>30650663
>>30650668
>>30650684
>>30650749
>>30650794
>"We've been fighting cray ponies and monsters all night! I think with the stuff we've been picking up from the invaders we stand a pretty goof change of kicking their butts into shape!"
>"Ha ha, right, I'm sure you are."
>You think about demonstrating the stave to him but decide not to, because you might drop it in flight, and you're still over the smooze.
"So, where did the Smooze come from?"
>"I don't know where exactly it came from but, Last night, after we realized that the sun was late we were still fighting things that came to life and locking up crazy ponies, when it started bubbling up from the sewers. After that it just kept getting bigger until it started flooding the insides of all of the hotels and the streets."
"What happens when sompony gets Smoozed?"
>"Well, it eats most of the ponies it gets, but when you just get some on you, you start getting really angry and begin lashing out. It's pretty scary."
"Yeah, do you think anypony could help us try to get help from the reservations."
>"Maybe, but I just don't think either of them will help even if you did get some ponies to help you convince them."
"WEll, I'll still try, by the way, you said something about my Dad talking to some crazy pony. Who is she?"
>"She's a pink unicorn that moved into town. Really odd pony, she buys lots of guns and says that she needs them for some alien invasion. Real oddball, but she tends to keep to herself, so it's whatever. She has been helping out a lot with fighting monsters and stuff though so that's good, but I'd avoid her if I were you."
>Eventually you all land on an outcropping of red sandstone where a bunch of ponies are gathered. After a bit of searching you spot your dad talking to some unicorn stallion dressed up as a magician about something. Dad doesn't look too happy about whatever it is.
>>
>>30656297
"Dad!!" give him a running hug.
>>
>>30656297
listen in on what they are saying before saying hi to dad.
>>
>>30656297
When we talk to dad tell him that we've been trying to help ponies too. (and we were worried about him.) introduce him to Crystal who has been helping us fight aliens and crazy ponies.
>>
>>30656297
crazy mare wanting to fight aliens? well we met a actual one so maybe we should meet her soon.

anyway say hi to dad tell her that mom and us were worried and we want to help save ponies and stop this crisis. Ask him what has been going on for him?
>>
>>30656297
We need to meet that pink mare.
Who are you talking to?
>>
File: lf190.png (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf190.png
302KB, 600x600px
>>30656380
>>30656390
>>30656402
>>30656459
>>30656775
>You wanna run up and hug dad, right now, but you decide to wait until he's done with his conversation first, so you listen in.

>"Look, if I thought I could learn spells like that I would but I just don't know where to start with that kind of magic," The unicorn states.
>"You have more experience than every unicorn still here, I checked, you're sure you can't at least try to figure those kinda Spells out?"
>"Unicorns have to study this kind of stuff, that mare was a freak. Just be happy that she left before she went postal."
>"I don't think she was that crazy, besides, I think she's just trying to go get that plant like I told her we would try to do together."
>"Either way, I don't care. You can find another unicorn to learn that stuff, I'm not going back to that town, until things are normal again."
>Your dad sighs, "Whatever."
>As soon an your dad begins to break away from the unicorn, you leap at his back.
"Dad!"
>You land on your father and begin giving him a big hug.
>At first your dad locks up as he slowly turns his head to look at you, "Gem?"
>Once dad figures out who you are he pulls you into his own hug.
>"Sweetie, how did you get here?"
"I drove with my new friend Crystal Lattice and Dusty to come find you!"
>"All the way from home? Gem what are you-"
"I wanted to do what you said, and help ponies, we fought an alien , took his gun I found a magic artifact and then I heard the town's ponies were missing so I cam to find you and I'm so glad you're safe."
>"Gem... I guess this is my fault huh? Your mom is gonna kill me."
>"Um hello, yes?" Crystal starts out, "I am Gem's new friend, yes. It is a pleasure to meet you yes."
>"Gem your friend's a little weird."
"I know, but she's nice."
>"So you found me, bu I can't come home yet Gem. I'm busy trying to help the ponies out here."
"Ohh, I think I understand... but who was that you were just talking to?"
>"Well gem, he's a magician, he has or had a show."
>>
File: 20170803_082206.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_082206.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
I'm passing out while typing, I need to stop here tonight.
>>
>>30656808
What was that spell we heard you talking about?
>>
>>30656808
>>"Well gem, he's a magician, he has or had a show."

A magic show? those are usually really neat. Why wouldn't he help you?
>>
>>30656808
Whisper to dad. We kicked this once unicorns butt cuz he called you stupid and that you lost to the Smooze, but I knew he was wrong.
Maybe he could learn whatever magic you need!
And I heard something about a mare with guns. Do you know where she is? I know she can help us.
>>
>10
>>
Boop~
>>
>>
>>
>>30656838
>>30656843
>>30657004
"So he did a magic show? That sounds lie fun, but why did he say he wasn't gonna help out with some spell?"
>Dad groans and rolls his eyes, "I asked him to learn some fire spells like this one mare knew but he told me that learning that kind of magic isn't that easy. I offered to find him a magic book , but he told me it would take him weeks to learn it so I asked why it would take so long if there's really nothing else to do, he told me I wouldn't understand, not being a unicorn, I told him it couldn't be much more different than learning an aerial trick, then he got a bit rude. Don't worry about it. Why don't we go enjoy the camp fire for a bit?"
"Okay."
>Your dad along with Dusty and Crystal join you around the campfire.
>"So, Dusty" Your dad asks, "What made you come out here?"
>"Well Gem said she wanted to go looking for you and I thought that... Well I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't try helping her, right?" Dusty asks.
>"And do your parents know you're out here?"
>"My mom is at your house, and Gem left a note for them."
>Your dad sighs, "Great... I guess I've got some explaining to do when I get back. And you miss... Crystal right? Where did you come from?"
>"I met your daughter and her friend when the invasion started, Yes. I decided to help them by driving here too, yes."
>"Invasion?"
"Well yeah dad, The reason that stuff came to life and ponies started going crazy is because space aliens are invading. We kicked a bunch of butt last night trying to save the town like you said I should and we even took the alien to the police and took his ray-gun and magic rock!"
>"Stave" Dusty corrects you.
>"Really, you ended up catching an alien?"
You all nod.
>A big goofy grin stretches across your dad's face, "That's my girl! Did you win any other juicy fights?"
>You begin telling dad about your adventures in detail with your friends adding to your story. Dad seems to hang on every word as you all recount your journey.
1/2
>>
File: lf191.png (426KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf191.png
426KB, 600x600px
>>30670714
"So, do you think that unicorn we beat up could help with that spell."
>"If you beat him that easy probably not. You need a unicorn who's kind of tough."
"Well we also heard about a mare with a buncha guns, do you think she could help?"
>"Funny that you mention it, I actually met her and I was talking about teaming up with her to try to solve this whole mess, but she kind of stormed off into the desert alone instead of waiting for me, and it is too dark to go looking for her right now."
"Why did she leave?"
>"Well, there's a scientist here that thinks that we can stop the smooze if we find a rare plant out here, and I think she went to go looking for it. She kept telling me that it was her job to stop aliens to get payback because it's personal or something... You said you fought an Alien right?"
"Yeah."
>"Hmmm, Maybe she's less crazy than I thought. Either way, Turns out I can't go anyway because I'm one of the few ponies here that seems to know how to get things done, and I keep having to solve little problems because I set the ground rules for this camp..."
"So what do you plan on doing?"
>"Well right now I'm going to try to keep everypony calm until either we figure out how to destroy the smooze with the special potion, we get help from one of the reservations or we find some other way to fix this mess."
"That sounds boring."
>"Yeah, it is. I also now have to figure out how to get you kids home."
>"My car was eaten by the smooze, yes." Crystal adds.
>"Seriously!?" Dad asks, "Great... Well I guess you'll just have to stay in camp."
"But dad, I've been fighting monster and aliens, and I can't just say here and do nothing! I wanna help."
>Your dad smiles, "Well I can't JUST let you go out into the dangerous world even with your friends, that would be irresponsible. Unless."
"Unless what?"
>"Well, maybe if you could prove to me that you were strong enough to take on that kind of responsibility I wouldn't have to worry about keeping you safe.
2/2
>>
>>30670724
Fist me daddy
>>
>>30670724
Dad should I... um challenge you in a battle and see if I can hold my own?
>>
>>30670724
Is there a task or something you want me to do that can help prove that I'm responsible and able to keep safe?
>>
>>30670724
tell dad how Crystal can make potions. maybe she could brew some stuff to help ponies her or to fight the baddies.
>>
>>30670724
Ask why hasn't anyone informed the equestrian goverment yet? maybe they could send somepony to help too?
>>
>>30670875
Lets not forget that they've lost all communication.
>>
>>30671008
a pony might be willing to fly or drive to another place like we did to get here.
>>
>>30670724
show off the ray gun. Is there something we could shoot at?
>>
>>30670724
Ask him what that thing would be.
>>
>>30670724
If you want to fight us your welcome to. I guess. Your weird dad.
>>
File: lf192.png (187KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf192.png
187KB, 600x600px
>>30670775
>>30670827
>>30670833
>>30670867
>>30671044
>>30671051
>>30671131
>You rummage around in Dusty's saddlebags and pull out the raygun.
"Dad, we have the raygun right here that we got from the Alien and Crystal knows how to make potions that transform ponies like when Dusty got to be big and."
>"Gem," Your dad cuts our rambling short, "You know that's not what I meant."
"Is... is there something I could do that would, prove to you that I'm responsible and strong enough."
>"Maybe," your dad teases.
>You swallow a lump in your throat.
"Do you? Should I... Challenge you to a battle to prove that I can handle myself?"
>Your dad smiles, "follow me Hidden Gem."
>As you get up to follow dad, Crystal and Dusty begin getting up to. Your dad turns to them.
>"Both of you stay out of this. This is between me and my daughter. Also, Gem?" Your father commands.
"Yes daddy?"
>"Leave your things behind."
>You obey dropping your equipment, leaving only the scarf around your neck in your inventory. Your dad leads you out of camp into the soft sand. It is hard to walk as your hooves sink into the dirt but eventually you make it out to where the only light is from Luna's moon.
>"Hidden Gem," Your father begins, " I'm sure you've noticed that nopony is at risk of lasting injuries right?"
"Yes dad."
>"That makes this the perfect chance for us to do this. I don't want you to hold back. Just like how I won't hold back, You understand?"
"I th-think so."
>Your dad's face is stoic you can no longer see a smile and his voice is very stern. You can feel your legs tremble as you anticipate what is about to happen.
>"Gem, you can use anything here in the desert to beat me."
"Okay dad..."
>"I'm also giving you the first hit, but be ready for me as soon as you do."

You are now Fighting Perfect Pitch

[Actions]
-Kick 35 85%
-Drop Kick 45 70%
-Sky defend 90%
-Static charge (Interrupt enemy attack, Must obtain cloud first) 70%

Perfect Pitch (Dad) HP:???
>>
>>30671224
look around. are there any clouds close by?
>>
>>30671224
Do a drop kick on dad. Follow that up by whipping up some sand with her wings and blowing it in his face.
>>
File: Perfect pitch.png (108KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect pitch.png
108KB, 600x600px
It's like 1 AM
I'm going to stop for the night and continue this at a more reasonable hour, as well as give you guys some time to come up with a plan.
>>
>>30671224
Lets look around and get an idea of the terrain first.
>>
>>30671224
Sky Defense does a counter attack on a success right? Let's do this.
I though dad was going to show Gem some mediation thing.
>>
>>30671224
last second feint into an attack that kicks up sand?
It's not the most honorable move but then again what does honor matter when we are fighting someone who threatens worse than death.
If we can get him off guard maybe we can work from there.
>>
>>30671250
>>30671422
The closes thing to a feint we can do is a Sky guard, and blowing dust sounds like it would require a second action. If we still had the stave we could possibly do that, but as of now I doubt Bath would allow an affect from a normal action to benefit players. It's just not balanced.

>>30671224
I didn't know we could use dropkicks. I love those, but how do they work for someone who can fly? I know that you typically fall to the ground, and I'm not sure if there is a quick way to recover from that. When you add wings I don't know...perhaps it's like captain falcon.
Go hot and fast with a dropkick.
>>
>>30671224
sand blast him
>>
>>30671927
Maybe I'm being unfair and stupid about my "you can blow sand" comment as player are trying to be creative.
>>
>>30671224
Hey dad. What's that red glow pass that mountain?
>>
>>30671224
Any cactus nearby?
>>
Just wanted to point out that because we don't have the stave and he's letting us have the first move, defending is relatively pointless.
>>
>>30674544
What if he's the one defending and plans on using a counter attack like sky defend?
>>
>>30675037
I tend to feel he is legitimately going to let us have first strike. Judging by the image.
>>
>>30675037
>I'm also giving you the first hit, but be ready for me as soon as you do
Implies that he'll move after we do.
>>
incest when?
>>
>>30675907
NEVER
>>
>>30675907
fuck off. we had a conversation about this already.
>>
File: supplimental.png (187KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
supplimental.png
187KB, 600x600px
Option
Do you want to play as either Dusty or Crystal simultaneously while Gem Fights her dad?
Posts might take longer and I may put less work into panels.
If so, who do you play as?
>>
>>30677015
I would like to understand Crystal's outlook on the current situation and on life in general. Yes.
>>
>>30677026 (me again if Crytal vote wins out)
>>30677015
I would like to know if there are any cute stallions around, or if there's a quiet place to stealth fuck Dusty. Yes.
>>
>>30677015
play as dusty. and yes,
>>
>>30677015
On a scale of 1-10, how does Crystal feel about her car getting smoozed?

If the gun mare is still in the desert then we can find her early morning. Good thing she can't die.
>>
>>30677015
O can't get enough of that spectacled mare, yes.
>>
>>30677015
I think crystal would be cool.
>>
>>30677015
Let's play as Dusty and see how he feels about things.
>>
>>30677015
Dusty and Gem should go around the camp and see if anyone needs help. maybe find a nice spot to camp at as well in case we need to rest later.
>>
File: lf193 Gem.png (246KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf193 Gem.png
246KB, 600x600px
>>30671239
>>30671302
>>30671927
>>30673026
>>30674501
>>30674544
>>30675061
>>30671250
You Look at dad, just standing there, as your eyes adjust to the darkness you notice that dad's eyes are closed. You think about diving into a kick from the sky like you used with your bat a couple of times, but your father's words echo in your brain, "you can use anything here in the desert."
Above you, there are an abnormal amount of clouds for the desert, and in the sand you see yukka plants and small cactus doting the desert, as well as a pile of very brittle looking small sticks. Then there is the sand, maybe you could blind dad with it... Even though, that sounds painful..."
>You want to ask dad if he's sure about this fight but, you 're pretty sure he is.
"H-hey dad, what's that red glow?"
>"Hidden Gem, I know you're smarter than that. either fight me, or prepare to be stuck in camp until this invasion is over."
"O-okay."
>You realize that the glow you see is from the campfire... How silly of you.
>The wind whips up as you plan your attack. You're pretty sure that a Dropkick is in order but, are you absolutely sure? and if dad is going to start fighting after his first hit, what do you follow up with? Do you just brace yourself, or do you try to kick up some sand?

[Actions]
-Kick 35 85%
-Drop Kick 45 70%
-Sky defend 90%

Perfect Pitch (Dad) HP:???
>>
File: lf193 Crystal.png (198KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf193 Crystal.png
198KB, 600x600px
>>30677026
>>30677033
>>30677053
>>30677063
>>30677085
>>30677120
>>30677145
>>30677217
>You are Crystal Lattice, and you are in way over your head.
>Your car is gone, the pony you lost your virginity to is in a duel with her dad, you're a pedophile now, and everything just keeps getting deeper. Now that you're a pedophile there's a cute colt here with you, and the world is going crazy. Do these kids even really like you? Nopony likes you! You're dad always told you that... Well not directly but he said things like it!
>Oh dear Celestia, what are you going to do, when these children you had sex with no longer need you!? They are going to abandon you, you just know it!
>But you can't let that happen! What other pony will... touch you... Maybe a stallion around here is desperate enough to fuck you, Then you won't be a pedophile anymore. Yes, wait no. You'd still like kids. Fuck!
>"Crystal? Are you okay?" Dusty asks you.
"I uhh, I believe that I am fine right now, yes..."
>That fucking nervous tick, Why the fuck do you talk like this, nopony talks like that! you sound like a foreign evil scientist! Wait Crystal, Play it cool. He's still nice to you. Maybe he actually does like you! Oh Celestia, what do I do!
>"You don't sound okay."
"I am... Uhh Worried about when the potion wears off, Yes."
>Damn, now that you think of it, your are going to be all kinds of sick when this potion wears off. This is not your best batch.
>"I'm just worried about Gem... Her dad, he's not like my dad was. My dad,never really talked to me much. He was usually out. So I guess it's not so different now that he's living somewhere else..."
>>
>>30677331
>of clouds for the desert, and in the sand you see yukka plants and small cactus doting the desert, as well as a pile of very brittle looking small sticks. Then there is the sand, maybe you could blind dad with it... Even though, that sounds painful..."

Dropkick him and then kick sand in his face.

>>30677334

Ask him to elaborate more about his dad and her dad. Maybe while he talks we can acquire something to serve as bedding for the three of us.
>>
>>30677331
kick the sand first and then while he's blinded follow up with a drop kick.

>>30677334
Ask where his dad lives? Also think about where are own father might be.
>>
>>30677331
Do a kick and then impale a cactus on a stick as a weapon.

>>30677334
Ask what in particular about gem's father he's concerned about. yes.

Also ask him what he thinks about Gem.
>>
>>30677334
Guess we talk about family. If we run out of stuff about our family or it gets to awkward talk about other ponies? Boss maybe?

>>30677331
Sandblast, go for the balls. No Mercy Given or Recieved. He will probably try to play on your emotions dont let him. Also grab the Stave.

My father seeks to deny my power. I will prove him wrong. (win or lose)
>>
>>30677331
Grab a cactus fora weapon.

>>30677334
Ask Dusty if he really likes us or if he is just faking and let's try to avoid the tick Thia time.
>>
>>30677490
>>30677514
Please dont try and kill him with a cactus, with have a bat, with metal nails in it.
>>
>>30677572
we can't bring our items with us. only with what is here.
>>
>>30677331
grab a cloud and then do a dive kick. tell dad no hard feelings if it hurts.

>>30677334
Learn more about Dusty. what does he like to do? how is he in school? Does he have many friends? what's his favorite subject?
>>
>>30677334
Neat. So i guess Crystal is an introvert?
Pet Dusty to comfort him. No that's to intimate, pat him on the back.
>>
>>30677638
Covertly touch fluff.
>>
>>30677334
Boop his snootle, fuccbois love that shit.

Ask him about his dad
>>
File: lf194 Gem.png (198KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf194 Gem.png
198KB, 600x600px
>>30677372
>>30677440
>>30677490
>>30677497
>>30677514
>>30677612
You Are Hidden Gem
"N-no hard feelings right?"
>"Gem, you're my little girl, I'll always love you, that's why I need you to be strong."
>You take a deep breath and flap your wings hard the push yourself into the sky, Then you swing a rear leg out and drop.
>Your kick lands on the top of your father's head and you see his neck drop ad he grunts in pain, as you deal 45 damage.
>As you father begins to rear up you try to kick up some sand with your wings but ultimately fail before your dad, rears back and kicks your chest with his forehoof dealing 50 damage.
>You cough and stagger back.
>"You're getting stronger Gem, But I can tell that you're still not comfortable with hitting me. Focus, pretend I'm a bad guy."
Cough "What?"
>"Don't hold back, I'm your enemy now. Watch my moves"
>Dad's wings spread as he begins a stance to take off.

Hidden Gem HP: 93
[Actions]
-Kick 35 85%
-Drop Kick 45 70%
-Sky defend 90%

Perfect Pitch (Dad) HP: -45/???

You are Crystal Lattice
"Why are you so worried about Hidden Gem's Dad, yes?"
>"Well, he's just... A bit nutty sometimes. Like, I remember when she came to school one day with a black eye and Gem told me that her dad was teaching her how to pitch a baseball so another pony will "Regret hitting it." Or this other time where Gem missed a day of school and when I asked about it, she said her dad took her to watch monster trucks on a school day. I mean, my dad doesn't do that. It's weird."
"Where did you say your father is living now, Yes?"
>"I don't know where but it's an apartment with his friend, Uncle Zucchini. He likes spending time with Uncle Zucchini. They build motorcycles together. What about your dad Crystal?"
>Oh no, why did he have to ask that!
>>
File: lf194 Crystal.png (179KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf194 Crystal.png
179KB, 600x600px
"Umm, perhaps we should find some bedding, instead of just sleeping on rocks, yes!?"
>"Yeah, it's too bad that the sleeping bags are probably all smoozed now."
>Damn, he's right. The world just hates you doesn't it?
>You get up and place your bags on your back.
>"Why are you taking all your stuff?"
"Keep it from being stolen, yes?"
>"You think somepony is going to steel our stuff?"
"I Uhh... Do not know? Yes?"
>"Alright, whatever. So what was your dad like?"
>You sigh.
"Father was... Well I didn't have many friends, Yes. a-and ponies made fun of me fore my glasses and my name, yes..."
>"Why would they make fun of your name?"
"I... Talk funny... when I am nervous. The school children said it was because my mother was doing the crystal meth or I was doing the crystal meth. Yes. I hated that they thought I was on the drugs. I still do yes."
>"That's... weird... I guess but what about your dad?"
>You gulp, should you tell him about this?
"Before I say more.... DO you think I am a creep? D-do you actually like me or is it,f-fake. Yarghufffff."
>"What was with that noise?"
>You try to hold back actual tears.
"I'm sorry, I'm trying not to, umm say the thing. Yes. Argh!"
>"Oh... Well, I guess I think you're alright, I mean, we're all creepy sometimes but I guess I like you just fine."
"Will you promise not to think less of me if I tell you a secret?"
>"Sure, I guess?"
"When I was a filly, I had fallen in love with both my brother, and my father... Yes."
>"Uhh... Okay.
"I'm sorry it was complicated, they were both nice to me, and I wanted them to like me back! and then I told my father about these feelings and he... well we no longer speak."
>>
>>30677769

Before he takes off give him a buck/kick right in the groin. He won't see it coming and is still expecting us to hold back. Then after that happens go and get a cloud for ourself.

>>30677775

Ask Dusty if he still speaks with his father?

Be on the lookout for spare bedding. Is there some spare bags? a pony we should talk to of getting it?

Or maybe we can drag a pair of clouds low so we could be safe still if the potion wears of midsleep
>>
>>30677775
switch to dusty now.

>>30677769
Nuuuut shot.

go low a standing kick wont have full force and he isn't flying yet.

Back out quickly if he grabs you your toast.
>>
>>30677769
>Gem
Dad knows what's best. Charge him and feint attacking or hope he attacks, and use a Sky Defend.

>Crystal
Sorry for unloading this on you. You're just a foal and I was, hormonal is all. Probably thinks you're weird

Not these >>30677813 >>30677833
1.) because that's a really low blow
2.) it's either using a kick attack action or the Static Charge attack action
>go low a standing kick wont have full force and he isn't flying yet.
3.) makes no sense
4.) don't be an asshole and steal some's bedding like how you're watching out for people who might steal Crystal's bags (karma)

Would Dusty Like to learn the wonders of alchemy and help collect alchemical ingredients in the desert? Or would he like to go look for more fighty ponies?
>>
>>30677769

Kick him before he takes off. Then hurry before he can counter.

>>30677775
try to clear away the tears and see how he response. Apologize for how awkward we seem and of our secret again we just hope he doesn't think too badly of us.
>>
>>30677769
Kick wing joint, we must maintain air superiority if we're going to have a chance.
>>
>>30677871
Gem will most likely land the hit before he can regardless of speed. Unless she misses.
>Then hurry before he can counter.
You can't do that if he is expecting you to hit and counters. Only way to beat that is with a counter counter.
>>
>>30677871
>>30677899
Don't we only have one action per turn?
>>
>>30677924
Exactly. I don't know what's up with these anons. Did they forget that without the stave, Gem can't make multiple actions on her turn?
>>
I've actually noticed a lot of responses forgetting how the combat system worked and stuff being said a post or two ago.
I don't know what to do about the short term post memory loss but would a player's combat guide help? I don't want to write one, but if people need it I can make a pastebin.
>>
>>30677952
I think I understand the combat well enough bath. but if you really feel like it could help the anons here I suppose so.
>>
>>30677775
now kick the sand in his eyes before he flys.

>>30677769
Let's see if we could go help someponies. maybe we can earn some items back in return.

Ask Dusty if he has many friends. Do foals at school bother him or gem much?
>>
>>30677769
>>30677775

Gem: imagine him as someone you really don't like and kick him

Crystal: ask him about the rest of his family. does he have any hobbies?
>>
File: lf195 Gem.png (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf195 Gem.png
250KB, 600x600px
>>30677813
>>30677833
>>30677853
>>30677871
>>30677883
You are Hidden Gem

>You stand up as fast as you can and rush dad. Before you can take off you slide around and land a buck to his crotch delivering 53 damage.
>Dad simply takes the blow to a sensitive area and takes off.
>You begin to scramble around to step out of the way as dad goes into a knife, stalls, turns and uses his momentum to dive bomb you nearly scrapping the ground.
>You see him try to grab you but he only manages to knock you over dealing 20 damage. You watch him fly by and he begins climbing altitude again.
Hidden Gem HP: 73
[Actions]
-Kick 35 85%
-Drop Kick 45 70%
-Sky defend 90%

Perfect Pitch (Dad) HP: -98/???

>>30677813
>>30677853
>>30677871
>>30677997
>>30678090
You are Crystal Lattice

"Uhh, I am sorry! I should not have told you that! That was way too much and you shouldn't be worrying about such things! Yes. I am sorry! so so sorry yes."
>You turn away and begin wiping up tears, trying to be careful not to make too much noise. You wouldn't want to make anypony feel more awkward around you.
"You must believe I am a freak, yes. I wish I would have never told my father that, yes. I should have bottled this and burried it. Yes. I don't think I was right of mind, yes. I must have been hormones or something, I was fourteen when I told him, but.... I had had those thoughts for years though and yes. Please Forgive me for being such a bad pony yes..."
>"Crystal? Do you need a hug?"
"W-would you? Yes?"
>"Oh course, I mean, that's one thing friends do."
"W-We are friends? yes?"
>"Yeah, I think so?"
>You turn around and try to restrain yourself, fail and zealously hug dusty, knocking both of you over.
>Dusty lets out an "Oof" and you begin burring your muzzle in his chest.
>>
File: lf195 Crystal.png (318KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf195 Crystal.png
318KB, 600x600px
"You are very wooly."
>"Huh, yeah, I'm kind of a puff ball, Maybe I should shave it?"
"Mmmm, I find it very manly. Yes. I can smell you in it very well."
>"What?"
"Perhaps we should see if other ponies need help, yes!"
>"Yeah, let's go."
As you're walking around you ask Dusty if he still talks to his father. Dusty says that he does sometimes, but not much. He also says that the last few times he saw his dad were right as he was getting home from school where he was talking to his mom with a pony that had a suit and briefcase.
>You think something might be wrong in their household.
>You ask if he has many friends, and he says "kinda" explaining that many of them just hang out with him and Gem at school, most of them really being more Gem's Friends than his.
>You then ask about how he feels about Gem.
>""Well, Dusty begins, "I used to get picked on, a bunch, because there aren't that many mothponies and I look kind of funny. Then I changed schools and Gem thought I was pretty cool and we've been best friends since. I couldn't imagine her not being there."
>"Do you umm, l...Nevermind, yes. I forgot what I was saying yes."
>You also ask him about getting clouds to sleep on for him and Gem. He tells you that Gem is better at moving clouds than him, and he bets Gems dad is even better, so He'd like to wait for them. He also says that you should probably get a bed too.
>This colt is so thoughtful. You're reminded about how glad you are to know him.
>Eventually you come across a couple of ponies playing guitar and singing, with some other ponies gathered around.
>You also feel a stomach ache like, you're about to throw up that Nightwing potion.
>>
>>30678216
find some place away to puke your gut out. maybe behind a rock or cactus.
>>
File: lf49.png (118KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf49.png
118KB, 600x600px
I'm gonna call it for the night and try to wrap up this thread and this battle tomorrow. Sorry about another late start.
>>
File: 1495983451058.jpg (736KB, 1463x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1495983451058.jpg
736KB, 1463x1201px
>>30678214
Move to the defensive. Show our dad that we're more than on the offensive.

>>30678216
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30678351
Bump
>>
>>30678214
Congrats, you guys got your crotch shot. Can we fight seriously now?
>>
>>30678214
Welp, now that he controls the skies, it looks like we're gonna have to be creative. Wait until his next attack and dodge it so we have time to make a crude weapon. I'm thinking a cactus mace with a stick as the handle.
>>
>>30678216
I think it's time to politely (and totally not creepily) excuse ourselves from Dusty and find a rock.

>>30678214
Let's get next to a cactus so we are protected from one angle and can sidestep dad so he hits it.
>>
>>30679902
This go find a bush to vomit in and get a cactus between us and dad.
>>
>>30678216
jeez crystal sure has a dirty mind.
>>
>>30678310
Which cyoa is Crystal's design originally from.

>>30678216
Try to avoid saying yes again maybe if you keep trying you'll avoid it.
>>
>>30678214
Gem grab a cloud.

>>30678216
Excuse yourself quietly and move for far away from the campfire.

switch to dusty and maybe try to sing with the others.
>>
File: lf196 Gem.png (174KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf196 Gem.png
174KB, 600x600px
>>30678351
>>30679724
>>30679902
>>30680363
You are Hidden Gem

>Knowing that Dad is in control of the skies you run over to some cacti for cover. You pick up a slick and spear a cactus as a crude weapon.
>You wait for dad's next attack but it doesn't come, looking up you see him grabbing a cloud before he begins to push it toward you.
[Actions]
-Cactus Bash 5 (one time use 2 HP poison each turn after) 80%
-Kick 35 85%
-Drop Kick 45 70%
-Sky defend 90%

>>
File: lf196 Crystal.png (144KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf196 Crystal.png
144KB, 600x600px
>>30678240
>>30679902
>>30680363
>>30682107
>>30682768
You are Crystal Lattice

You can feel the potion rapidly expiring in your system, so if you don't want to gross out your friend you should probably find a private place to vomit.
"E-excuse me, please."
>Well, you didn't say yes, but still with the please.... At least it made sense this time.
>You gallop behind some rocks, drop your bag and let loose in the sand. You wipe your chin and attempt to kick some sand over your mess. You taste, garlic... Way too much garlic, that must have been the problem with this batch. Next time less garlic.
>"Crystal, are you okay?" Dusty asks.
"This was...not the best batch of the Nightwing potion... Yes."
>Dammit! again with the yes!?
>"Do you need help?"
"Nope! I am fine now, Perhaps would you like to do something? Like listen to the music, yes? Or umm something more... uhh intimate... Yes? I-I mean to get to know each other better of course... Yes."
>Smooth Crystal, why don't you just tell him flat out that you want him to pound you.
>"I don't know, I really just... Want to see Gem come back more than anything. What do you want to do?"
>Oh Celestia, you're bad at decisions, but he is letting you decide. So innocent, so sweet, you could just trace your hoof, through his floof for hours... well you could really sand to do that with anypony... or a lot of ponies at the same time... No, No! Bad thoughts Crystal! Or are they? Can't you just indulge yourself, is it that wrong? But do you really deserve it? Are you just a naughty pony? Could this colt punish you. No! or maybe?...
>"Crystal? Are you okay?"
"J-just thinking, yes!"
>>
>>30682986
Lets see if we can use the stick to hurl the cactus piece at him to prevent him from getting the cloud in range for an attack.
>>
>>30682990
We don't really have any privacy out here, so doing anything more than cuddling is dangerous.
>>
>>30682986
wait for him to attack and catus bash him

>>30682990
Dusty why not you share more about yourself and we just..hug?
>>
>>30682986
Keep cactus in mouth but sky defend.

>>30683177
where's a far enough place where we could be away from the others. while we look for a intimate place ask what he thinks of Gem. she's one of his few friends but how does he feel about her? Also what did he think about what the three of us did together?
>>
>>30682986
cactus bash.

>>30682990
let's drink some water to get the taste out of our mouth. were we bad at making choices when we were his age? perhaps we could impart some advice.
>>
>>30682986
Stay out of the range of static charge and keep looking for an opening.

>>30682990
Let's just snuggle with Dusty and wait for Gem.
>>
>>30682986
He grabbed a cloud. He must be planning on a static charge. Fly the opposite direction from his and ascend. I do not know the limitations of Static charge as, "you hit the cloud on this side and electricity comes out the other."
Cactus Bash him

>>30682990
>well you could really sand to do that with anypony... or a lot of ponies at the same time
If people didn't want to be with you then, they wouldn't want to be with you now. Something needs to change with how you approach people and sex can't be the first thing. At least don't bring it up immediately. Let's go "hang out" with the ponies playing music and enjoy the melodies.
>>
>>30682990
Get some water.

No im not actually O.k. but if I break down now Im probably not going to be able to get up again.

Helping you guys is the first thing ive ever done that made me feel like my life was worth something.
>>
>>30682986
Can he fly faster then we can while pushing a cloud? If not just outpace him.

Other than that get near one of those tall spiny plants. Lightning takes the path of least resistance.
>>
File: lf197 Gem.png (126KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf197 Gem.png
126KB, 600x600px
>>30683203
>>30683216
>>30683247
>>30683358
You are Hidden Gem

>You know your dad is much better at weather usage than you. Staying on the offensive seems like a bad idea so with a few panicked flaps you take to the sky.
>Shortly after you are airborne your father stops the cloud and a mighty lightning bolt fires out! Since you are not grounded the lightning inflicts a tenth of it's damage, regularly resulting in 11 damage from the heat, but the fact that you were defending negates that resulting in no damage.
>"Quick thinking, sweetie!" Your dad encouragingly remarks.
>Your father pushes off from the could and ascends higher, he's climbing vertical and is about to stall.
You fiddle with the stick in your teeth.

[Actions]
-Cactus Bash 5 (one time use 2 HP poison each turn after) 80%
-Kick 35 85%
-Drop Kick 45 70%
-Sky defend 90%

>>
File: lf197 Crystal.png (162KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf197 Crystal.png
162KB, 600x600px
>>30683055
>>30683177
>>30683203
>>30683215
>>30683216
>>30683247
>>30683349
You are Crystal Lattice

>You reflect on your lewder thoughts and decide that slowing your roll is a better idea, just because you haven't scared him off yet, doesn't mean it can't happen. even though... He has been inside of you....
"I, just need some water, Yes. To get the flavor out. Yes."
>"Okay, do ya think the other ponies have some?"
"Let's check, yes."
>You both join the ponies in the circle around the musician and ask them for water. They happily give you some and you wash the bad taste out of your mouth.
>You sit down to listen to the music and Dusty sits beside you.
"Umm, Dusty?"
>"Yeah?"
"How do you... Really feel about Gem? Yes."
>"I thought I told you."
"No, I mean... like, what we did together in her room... how do you think about, what we did?"
>"Well... at first I was kind of... When I watched you two having fun in your bedroom I felt, weird, and Gem looked like she had such a good time. and my privates, kinda got... Well, anyway then when we were in Gem's room, I was scared at first, but then it was real fun. I got to Kiss Gem, and you were a little heavy but you made me feel good and I liked it I guess."
>Dusty Gets up and creeps into your lap.
>"I like Gem a lot, and I like you too Crystal."
>You lean back on the rock and begin cuddling the small mothpony. as he nuzzles into your warming body.
>>
>>30683412
Mom thinks your dead by the way, you should probably call her when you get a minute.
Give him some sweet cactus smash. Also consider investing in spiky armor. Those kicks HURT.

>>30683417
Play with the adorable head fluff and get some sleep. Gem will come join you guys when shes done.
>>
>>30682986
Charge at him and keep the cactus pointed up so if he tried to dive on us we can hit him.

>>30682990
Aw. Maybe he really does like us for who we are, or at least the part he knows. Ask what he likes and if he would come over to our house some time to hangout and make potions, watch TV or read books or something, or we could come to his house or meet somewh else.
>>
>>30683511
Dang, on mobile. This was meant for >>30683412
and
>>30683417
>>
>>30683412
wait for him to stall and cactus bash him.

>>30683417
Nuzzle the mothpony foal and tell him that as long as he want's us we'll try to be there for him.
>>
File: lf198 Gem.png (157KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf198 Gem.png
157KB, 600x600px
>>30683460
>>30683511
>>30683528
You are Hidden Gem

>Your dad stalls and goes into a hammerhead, speeding towards you for another attack. As he gets in range you swing your cactus on a stick and him and connect, it's a critical hit dealing 10 damage snapping the brittle stick. The cactus also sticks him in the face dealing double damage!
>Your father's attack misses.
>Your dad grunts in pain hovering away from you. Your ears pin down.
"D-dad? are you okay?"
>"Gem, We're still fighting, don't lose focus!"
"Dad, I'm worried about you, in fact mom was worried about you when she heard they lost contact with Las Pegasus... Why didn't you call?"
>"We don't have any phones... Gem, we'll discuss this later, for now you finish what you started!"
The cactus needles inflict 4 poison damage.

[Actions]
-Kick 35 85%
-Drop Kick 45 70%
-Sky defend 90%

Perfect Pitch (Dad) HP: -112/???
>>
File: lf198 Crystal.png (215KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf198 Crystal.png
215KB, 600x600px
>>30683460
>>30683511
>>30683528
You are Crystal Lattice

>You continue to stoke the colt's mane as you begin to sink lower and lower to the base of the rock you're leaning on.
>This is nice, you want this moment to last forever. You have a pony who probably legitimately likes you for who you are... Well, as far as he knows. The campfire is soothing and well things are just nice.
"After this, would you... come and visit me, form time to time, to just... spend time together?"
>"Sure crystal, I mean, what else are friends for."
>You feel your breathing begin to slow as you melt into this colt.
"As longs as you want me, I'll be there for you Dusty... Gem too."
>"Crystal, you're a good pony."
>Oh, that's just so... precious. You, will remember this moment for the rest of your life. Well, you hope so at least.
>Your eyes get heavy and eventually you find yourself quickly falling asleep on the cool sandstone.
>>
>>30683665
drop kick on him.

>>30683668
Switch to Dusty.

Look around and see what else is going on in camp.
>>
>>30683665
kick him. Tell him that we'll take him prisoner if he opts to surrender. (gives him a out to forfeit without actually forfeiting the fight that he's established.)

>>30683668

play as dusty and see if we can gather more info on the reservations and on the smooze and maybe find a blanket for crystal.
>>
>>30683668
Dusty: Look around and see if we can find gem and her dad.

failing that maybe see if we could help someponies.
>>
>>30683668
snuggle close to crystal and sleep too dusty.
>>
File: lf199 Gem.png (223KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf199 Gem.png
223KB, 600x600px
>>30683688
>>30683749
You are Hidden Gem

>With a few flaps you soar up higher in the sky.
"Dad, if you give up I'll just take you prisoner and we can stop this!"
>"Hidden Gem, stop treating this like a game and actually fight me."
"Fine, I gave yo a chance dad!"
You Swoop over him and drop delivering a kick on your way down, resulting in a dropkick dealing 45 damage.
>After taking the hit your father spins his fore-hoof around and kicks you toward the ground delivering 50 damage and sending you speeding to the ground.
>You feel soar all over.
>Your Dad takes 4 poison damage.

Hidden Gem HP: 23
[Actions]
-Kick 35 85%
-Drop Kick 45 70%
-Sky defend 90%

Perfect Pitch (Dad) HP: -161/???
>>
>>30683665
drop kick him.

>>30683668
if we switch to Dusty, then lets stay near Crystal.
>>
File: lf199 Dusty.png (187KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf199 Dusty.png
187KB, 600x600px
>>30683688
>>30683749
>>30683783
You are Dusty Miller

>And life is strange, first you were fighting Aliens and monsters and now you're camping in the desert with a grown mare that you, had sex with. Speaking of, the poor thing fell asleep with her glasses on, so you took them off and stuffed them in her bag before you got your bag and Gem's bag and set them next to Crystal. Makes things easier.
>Looking around you can see most of the ponies trying to go to sleep as well as a bunch of critters moving around in the desert. A few ponies are standing guard that you could talk to. You also notice that there aren't many foals around, which you find odd. Las Pegasus is a town right? Where are all of the families... Weird.
>You begin to look around the camp more carefully using your moth eyes to cut through the darkness. Heck, you might even be able to spot Gem and Her dad if you tried, but Gem's dad told you not to... And you're pretty sure he could kick your butt... and your dad's butt... Maybe not your mom though, she was tough.
>>
>>30683812
Sky defend. see if the poison does him in.
>>
>>30683815
I guess we could talk to some of the other ponies about what happened, and where the smooze might have come from.
>>
>>30683815
Lets mingle with the locals.
>>
>>30683812
From the way he talked, it sounds like he still has a lot of fight left in him. Also, we can't take another hit. We need to get some kind of advantage on him if we want a ghost of a chance. I vote that we aim for his wing joints and try to knock him out of the sky. From this height, it should do some significant bonus damage.
>>
File: lf200 Gem.png (152KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf200 Gem.png
152KB, 600x600px
>>30683839
>>30683887
You are Hidden Gem

>That last hit was... pretty bad, but you manage to spread you wings and glide out of the fall.
>You begin to climb again as Dad closes the distance.
>Dad flies up and swoops in for another swipe in the air, but you keep your guard up and simply dodge his attack in the sky. That was close, you're not sure how much longer you can hold out.
>As Dad begins to close the distance once again you spot a ravine beneath you. You might be able to, get some distance in there but, you're not sure if Dad is better at navigating in one of those and falling into the sharp rocks sounds more painful than the sand.
>Dad takes 4 damage from poison.

Hidden Gem HP: 23
[Actions]
-Kick 35 85%
-Drop Kick 45 70%
-Sky defend 90%

Perfect Pitch (Dad) HP: -165/???
>>
Will Gem defeat her father and continue on her adventure with her friends? Will Dusty figure out the origins of the smooze monster? Will Crystal overcome her fears and her strange talking? Will Bath avoid depression? Will /cyoa/ ever be great again?

Find out in the next of episode of "Landfall"!
>>
File: lf200 Dusty.png (236KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lf200 Dusty.png
236KB, 600x600px
>>30683846
>>30683868
You are Dusty Miller

>You wander around a bit. you always liked the dark really, probably because other ponies could rely on you seeing in the dark for them. Part of being a Moth pony. Besides, your mom made you pray to Luna every night to keep you safe in the dark. You'd like to meet the princess someday, she seems nice.
>A part of you wants to go cuddle with Crystal until you fall asleep but the thought of Gem fighting her dad is worrying you too much still.
>During your wandering, you see a bat pony. You've never actually met a batpony before. Crystal doesn't count. You decide to walk up to him.
>Luna's guard in parades are mostly batponies, so they must be cool. You kinda think that it would be cool to be in the night guard when you grow up, but you've never actually seen any moths in the night guard... Can Mothponies be in the night guard?
>The batpony catches you staring, "Oh, hello there?"
"Hi."
>"What are you doing awake? out here... By yourself?"
"I can't sleep, what about you?"
>"Same I guess... That, smooze... I might not be able to sleep right for a while."
"What were you doing when it attacked?"
>"I was hiding in my house, when it ame up from the sewers... Pretty bad. You know, I've never met a mothpony before?"
"I've never met a bat."
>"Is it true what they say about moth stallions all liking other...Nevermind, you're too young to answer that."
"Answer what?"
>"How about this, I'm Compass Trotter, What's your name?"
>>
>>30684002
Should I just make another thread at this point? I kinda wanted to finish the fight against Gem's Dad before the end of the thread and move onto Semantic Error, but it's getting late, and Landfall might stand to move a bit further since the ball is rolling at this point.
>>
>>30684012
I think it's just us, and I'm just about to retire myself. Maybe do one last post with the gem fight.

>>30683975
If run inside the ravine, we could hide or use rocks to our advantage. Bu we also run the risk of letting our dad use it as well. I think it's worth it for a fighting shot.
>>
>>30684025
Yeah, I'm gonna call it for the night and figure out what to do tomorrow.
>>
>>30684034
Good night! If this thread dies, it's been fun playing with you bath.
>>
>>30684040
Thank you for playing Anonymous player, people like you are probably why I keep QMing.
>>
>>30682107
Bump
>>
>>30684012
yeah another thread of this might be fun,
>>
>>30683975
let's try the ravine.

>>30684006
I'm dusty miller.
>>
>>30684493
Bump
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.